My Pain Slut Penny Pt. 02

Story Info
A submissive's beginning.
2.2k words
4.2
22.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having spent most of the day with Penny, at our first meeting, I told her to "stop at the adult store, find a soft dildo the size of my cock, and take it home so she can practise swallowing it down her throat."

"I ordered her to go next door and introduce herself to Shell my neighbor, explain to her that she was my new sub. That her Master had ordered her to ask Shell if she would teach how to swallow my cock down her throat."

Seeing the look of bewilderment on her face, left little doubt in my mind as to her mindset.

The horror of asking a complete stranger," how to swallow a cock?"

"Get used to seeing her and having a lot of contact with her, Shell and I are fuck buddies and at times we will be enjoying each other's company" I told her.

"Call me as soon as you get home, so I can tell you what you are going to do next," I told her as she headed next door.

As she walked a crossed the yard, I speed dialed Shell and told her," there is someone at your door that needs your help," hearing her doorbell chime as I told her.

Watching the two of them at Shell's door, the embarrassed look on Penny's face and her pointing towards my house and Shell smiling, step back to invite her inside.

Having just finished my dinner, Shell walked in and informed me, "That girl is a natural; it took no time at all to teach her how to swallow."

Getting up Shell poured us some coffee and sat down again, "where did you find her?" she asked.

I explained that Penny had telephoned me and asked for help, how Janice had told her to contact me, and I told her she should come over and introduce herself.

Shortly after Shell went back home, the telephone rang, and Penny informed me," she was home and dying to learn what her master wanted her to do next?"

"Before you do anything else, you can put the telephone down and strip naked right now," I ordered her.

Hearing the clunk of the phone as she put it down, it was no time at all, and she picked it up again, informing me, I am as naked as the day I was born except for my collar Master"

"How does that make you feel?" I asked her.

"To be honest, it makes me feel excited and slutty and very turned on because I am doing what you want me to do, if I may say so Master, it is makes me horny and soaking wet."

"What will happen when your husband comes home and sees you like that?" I asked her.

" He will probably demand that I put some clothes on and take my collar off, but Master I have already made up my mind, that no one tells me what to do except for you Sir!"

"OK, you do what you have to do and be here at 7.00 am, wearing your sexiest underwear underneath a overcoat, when you get here, you walk in and make my breakfast for me, call me when it is on the table ready for me to eat it!"

Just after 6.00 am, my dog alerted letting me know we have an intruder, telling him it was OK he jumped off the bed and joined Penny in the kitchen.

Lying in bed I pondered, what course to take with her today?

Concluding that not knowing anything about her yet, I will simply play this by ear, push her buttons, and learn how to proceed.

After some time, she sashayed into my bedroom, dressed in some conservative underwear, with a big smile on her face, she asked, "would you like to have your breakfast in bed, Master?"

"No I'll have it in the kitchen"

Swinging my legs out of the bed, I told her "Come here girl "She came and stood in front of me and I grabbed a hold of her bra, ripped it off, and did the same with her panties," What the fuck you call this?" I asked her.

"I thought I told you wear your sexiest underwear?"

Seeing the look of shock and bewilderment on her face, I knew I would have to begin at the beginning with this girl.

"Master I am sorry to say, that is the sexiest underwear I own, my husband would not allow me to spend money on anything else."

"In other words, we have to go shopping and get you some suitable stuff before we do anything else today!"

She light up and broke into a big grin, "I would love that Master; I desperately want to dress in any way that pleases you?"

Going into the kitchen and sitting down at the table in front of a big plate of bacon, eggs and fried potatoes, I told her" get down here under the table and show me what you learned yesterday!"

Getting down on her knees under the table she grabbed my cock, started to stroke it and stopped, "should I make it hard with my hands Master or would master like it better if I used my mouth?"

"Use whatever means you think are going to accomplish your job," I told her.

At that she did just that, she used her hands and pumped it, at the same time sliding her tongue over it and put suction on the head, making me rock hard and feel her swallow my cock down her throat, only to start gagging just as she had most of it down.

Realizing that sitting the way I was made it awkward, I told her," just wait until I finish eating and you can try again, just get me some more coffee for now"

Still hanging onto my cock and keeping her lips wrapped around it, I reached down grabbing her hair and yanked her head back.

"When I tell you to do something, you do so right them and there!"

Getting up from the table, I ordered her to go into the living room and lay down on the ottoman with her ass up. Much to her credit she did so instantly.

Pulling the throw rug out of the way and exposing the fold down rings in the floor, I removed the leather cuffs from their box and secured her wrist and ankles.

Taking the riding crop of the wall, I snaked it down hard enough to break the skin on her ass cheek and make her scream with the shock and pain.

"when I fucking tell you to do something, you do it "once gain bringing it down on the other cheek, leaving a similar cut on it, making her howl and scream, promising to do better next time.

"Sorry girl "I said but I have no choice but to make sure you do as I say, when I say it, You have brought this on yourself, so just remember. You are here for your Masters pleasure!"

Giving her four more on each cheek and making her howl with pain, sobbing and crying, screaming with each stroke.

Putting down my crop I knelt in front of her lifted her head up by her chin and ordered her to look me in the eye, with tears streaming down her face she did. "I am sorry girl, but you left me no choice. you wanted to be my personal slut so I have to teach you the proper way of being just that "

"Now tell me girl, who are you and what are you?"

In between the sobs and tears, she told me "I am your personal slut Master, I am here for you to use and do with as you like"

Removing her cuffs I told her stay where you are, grabbing a jar of ointment I proceeded to spread it over her ass cheeks making her squirm with the initial sting, "this will help sooth it and help reduce the swelling" I told her."

"Now. before we do anything else we need to establish a safe word for you, a word you will use when you feel Master has gone beyond your limits, So remember it is only to be used when Master has gone passed your tolerance, the word will be, Black,

If you use it at any time I will stop immediately, but if you ever use it when you know very well, you shouldn't have, I will punish you like you can't possibly reprehend!"

"At this point, do you have any questions for me?"

"Master, if I may say so, my mind is going a hundred miles per hour, everything being new and unknown to me, it simply doesn't stop"

The only thing I know is that I will do anything to please you, and Master I think I need to confess that when you lashed me, I had a violent orgasm, I tried to stop it because I knew I was being punished, but I couldn't prevent it from happening Master."

"Seeing as how you told me without having to be prompted, I'll let that go, but obviously we have to teach you how to edge!"

"What is edging Master?" Grabbing her by her hair and pulling her face directly in front of mine< I informed her, in no uncertain terms are you ever to address me without first asking permission tp speak"

"When you wish to speak to me or ask a question, you will address me with, Master may this slut have permission to speak?"

Obviously getting my message she said, "Master may this slut have permission to speak?"

"Yes you may"

"What is edging Master?"

"Edging is leaning to stop your orgasm just before it happens, it is learning to control it so the only time you have an orgasm is when I say you may!"

"Master, you know that pain is a must for me and it makes me cum"

Grabbing both of her tits I squeezed them mercilessly, twisting them hard, "What the fuck did I just finish telling you, you dumb cunt?"I told you to only address me with asking for permission to speak!"

With a sob escaping her throat she said, Master may this slut have permission to speak?"

"Yes you have permission, what is it?"

"Master you already know that pain makes me cum, how do I stop that?"

"Slut our brain is our biggest and best sex organ we have and the best part of it is that we can control it, we can use it in any way we decide"

"As a matter of fact, this as good a time as any for you to practise that, get over here and show me how you can swallow my cock down your throat!"

Instantly she dropped on her knees in front of me and looking up at me she asked, May this slut have permission to speak Master?"

"Yes you may" May I make my Master cum and explode in my mouth and swallow his cock juices?"

Knowing I would heighten her need and senses, I grabbed and pulled her hair again and informed her, "That goes without saying, unless I tell you otherwise, you swallow it every time!"

At that she started working on my cock, sliding her tongue all over and around it, sucking the head a little deeper into her mouth each time she came to it, as it started going farther down her throat, I could feel her gag reflexes working and bring tears to her eyes.

But much to her credit, she persisted and worked past them taking all of my thick 9.5 "down her throat, once she mastered that she started to piston up and down on my cock obviously determines to make me explode down her throat.

In less than five minutes, she managed to make me cum and shoot a large load, making her gag once more, but much to her credit she persisted and swallowed all of it.

Seeing the look of pleasure and satisfaction in her eyes, I told her, "you are doing a wonderful job of pleasing your master, slut!" "Now go and get dressed so we can go shopping and get you some slut underwear"

"May this slut have permission to speak Master?'

"Yes you may slut"

"Does Master wish to pick out what I should wear to go shopping?"

"No I already know what you're going to wear, put on that yellow dress that you brought, it is just sheer enough that your nipples will show and possibly your bush as well"

Asking for permission to speak and be excused, she went and got ready.

Just as I finished the dishes and cleaning up, she returned all done up and her long hair brushed to glisten.

"You look very nice slut, I like it!" I told her.

Much to my pleasure the material in her dress being sheer enough to show her proud nipples and a hint of her bush as well as showing the crack of her ass when she turned around, "Not only are you my slut, but you look the part as well, I a proof" "Very nice indeed"

At that we went on our way to get her suitable underwear as a slut.