My Pakistani Muslim MILF

Story Info
African American stud meets Pakistani lady in T.O.
1.4k words
21.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"As Salaam Alaikum, Salma, I am going to fuck your brains out," Marcus Weber said to Salma Khan as he walked up to her, a sly grin on his handsome face. Salma looked at the tall, burly and dark-skinned, ruggedly handsome young African American who stood before her and smiled. Be careful what you wish for, Salma thought, amused.

"Think you can handle all this?" Salma retorted, and the forty-something, curvaceous, brown-skinned Pakistani Muslim divorcee licked her lips, a sensuous move which resonated with a certain part of Marcus masculine anatomy. Marcus smiled and nodded, then pulled Salma into his arms. Looking into her chestnut eyes, Marcus saw a maddening desire. Passionately he kissed her, and Salma obligingly kissed him back.

"I like a challenge," Marcus said, once he and Salma came up for air. They left the living room and headed for the bedroom, but didn't even make it to the bed. Salma and Marcus got their freak on right on the floor, and neither of them minded this choice of location. Salma lay on the carpet, her voluptuous body glistening in the low light, and Marcus feasted his eyes on her loveliness.

"That's what they all say," Salma retorted haughtily, and Marcus kissed her lips while caressing her breasts. A world of woman lay sprawled before him, his to explore and pleasure at will. A soft moan escaped Salma's full lips as Marcus began sucking on her breasts, one nipple at a time. With an expertise seemingly beyond his twenty-odd years, Marcus had Salma completely captivated as he kissed and licked a path from her breasts to her crotch.

"Just relax and let me take care of you, sexiness," Marcus said, and Salma grinned, and spread her thick brown thighs invitingly. Marcus inhaled Salma's womanly scent, and then stuck his tongue out. Just like that, Marcus began teasing Salma's clitoris with his tongue, using it like a little spear to ram at his target in the most pleasurable way possible.

"Oh fuck, don't stop," Salma squealed, and Marcus began munching on her pussy, teasing her clit with his tongue while sliding his fingers inside of her. Salma, who was used to having men take their pleasure with her without any thought to her own, found herself moaning and squirming as Marcus worked his magic on her. Unlike her former husband Imran, Marcus did not rush things and took his sweet time as he lathered up her pussy with his magic tongue.

"Hmm, you taste magically delicious, Salma," Marcus paused to say. Precious girly cum oozed out of Salma's wet and hairy mound as he fingered and licked her womanly core. Marcus had fantasized about doing this to her ever since he first laid eyes on her. The conservatively attired, Hijab-wearing Pakistani Muslim woman seemed pious and repressed, supposedly like all other women in her faith according to western propaganda, but there was no mistaking the smoldering passion in her chestnut eyes. Of this, Marcus was certain.

"Hmm, you are something else," Salma said, a little while later, once she came down from cloud nine. Marcus looked at Salma, who was still breathing heavily, having screamed like a madwoman in the throes of passion. Marcus had much more in store for her, and indeed he couldn't wait to show Miss Pakistan here what brothers from Chicago could do...

"That's how we roll where I come from," Marcus replied, and Salma grinned, then gestured for him to come closer. Marcus did just that, and once more, they shared a passionate kiss. If Marcus had known that the City of Toronto, Ontario, was crawling with exotically beautiful women of all shades, he would have come to visit long before now. The brother was having all kinds of fun with the Toronto ladies while staying with his cousin Andre the summer after his first year at the University of Chicago. And Salma was just his latest conquest...

"Well, Mister Chicago, let me show you how I roll," Salma said, and the curvy and very voluptuous, forty-something Pakistani Muslim MILF rolled on top of Marcus, effectively straddling him. Marcus looked up at the sexy woman who sat astride him and grinned. Grabbing Marcus dick, Salma began stroking it. Marcus watched, amazed, as Salma bent low, and then took his dick into her mouth. This is one freaky mama, Marcus thought to himself, smiling as Salma began sucking his long, dark dick like a frigging lollipop.

"I like how you roll, Salma," Marcus replied, and Salma winked at him while sucking his dick. Those full, sensuous lips of hers wrapped themselves around Marcus dick and did not let go. Marcus sighed happily, loving what Salma was doing to him. This afternoon was turning out to be a lot better than he could have anticipated, that's for damn sure.

"Cum for me, handsome," Salma said, and she flicked her tongue over Marcus dick after gently pulling back his foreskin. Marcus winced, for his dick head was super sensitive. When he and Salma began fooling around, he thought she was going to have an issue with him being uncircumcised since she was a Muslim woman and all, but the Pakistani MILF did not give a damn. In fact, she was sucking his dick like it was nobody's damn business. How cool was that?

"Hmm, sounds good," Marcus said, and he gritted his teeth, suddenly feeling weak in the knees as he came, an explosion of masculine energy which splattered all over Salma's beautiful face. Salma seemed to welcome the torrent of cum shooting out of Marcus dick, and the young man watched, amazed, as she began to drain his dick. This woman is something else, Marcus thought, not believing his luck.

"Now that's what I call a sweet nectar," Salma said, licking her fingers and smiling at Marcus. The young man nodded, and then took a moment to recover. Salma got on all fours and shook her big brown ass at him. Marcus smiled at her and caressed those big ass cheeks of hers. The sexually adventurous brother from Chicago knew just what to do...

"Hmm, I love that fat ass, now give me some of that booty juice," Marcus said, and Salma spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target. Marcus came up behind her and stuck his tongue out. Salma moaned happily as Marcus wormed his tongue deep into her asshole. Just like that, he began eating her ass, taking his sweet time as he explored her warm, tight asshole. Marcus loves eating ass and feels no shame about it, unlike a lot of brothers out there.

"Hmm, yes, eat my ass," Salma cooed, and the voluptuous Pakistani Muslim MILF arched her back, grinding her big ass against Marcus face. Marcus ate her ass, loving the way it smelled and tasted. Afterwards, he rolled a condom on his dick and pushed it into Salma's puffed out pussy lips. Salma groaned softly as Marcus gripped her hips and began fucking the hell out of her, his big dark dick filling her pussy quite nicely. Salma hadn't fucked this good in a while and was delighted to make up for lost time.

"Give me that ass, Salma," Marcus demanded, and Salma gasped as the younger man smacked her big brown ass and pulled her hair while slamming his dick into her. Most of Salma's lovers had never been this bold with her, but Marcus seemed to have zero fear, only raw passion and seemingly unlimited amounts of masculine energy which he poured into her. Salma found herself squealing in delight as Marcus fucked her like there was no tomorrow. Mister Chicago definitely did not disappoint...

"You need to visit me more often, sexy man," Salma Khan said to Marcus Weber a little while later. After showering and getting dressed, Marcus and Salma bantered a bit before parting ways. Marcus nodded at her, then gave her a peck on the lips before heading for the door. Marcus had always believed in respecting women and having fun and safe sex. Whether he was in Chicago or Toronto, it didn't matter.

"Salma, a gorgeous woman like you can have any man on this planet, it was my pleasure to spend time with you," Marcus said, and Salma smiled, and wished him a good day. There was no need for any awkwardness or strangeness since they were two consenting adults having fun, even though they hailed from different racial, religious and cultural backgrounds. Men and women connecting sensually is a beautiful thing, let no one tell you otherwise.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
His Pregnant Little Milf Young man and the pregnant Milf next door get close.in Mature
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
New to the Neighborhood A man gets a warm welcome in his new neighborhood.in Interracial Love
Slum Cum: Sheila's Debt The older neighbor borrowed his money. He was nicely repaid.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories