My Pantyhose Wrestling Comeback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, was it ok to keep your pantyhose on?" I ask flippantly.

Sam doesn't reply directly to me, she turns to her partner.

"Oh god Gemma, Becky is going to blow your fucking mind. I will bet that no one has or will ever give you oral that good" Sam extolls.

I blush slightly, who doesn't love a compliment; granted not one I was expecting but still humbling to hear. Well it appears that Gemma isn't going to waste any time finding out after that ringing endorsement. Now I find myself with another soft nylon covered crotch searching for my mouth. Which I guide her to, with a long forgotten skill.

Gemma is already wet, she's obviously enjoyed the sights and sounds she has just witnessed, so I'm thinking this may not take too long at all. I look up at Gemma, as Sam had instructed me to do for her but Gemma is already in the throes, her eyes closed and head back, which makes me smile, not that anyone can tell!

I was right, after a few minutes I have another squirming, mumbling, gasping woman falling from her perch.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god." Gemma just keeps repeating.

Sam cradles Gemma's head.

"Are you OK?" Sam asks, giggling.

"That was fucking amaaazing!" Gemma says, bringing another blush to my cheeks, again not that anyone can tell, as I'm already quite flushed, for some reason.

"I told you," Sam replied "after that, I'm no longer sure I've ever had an orgasm before."

Which made us all laugh a little.

"I think you may have to carry us out to our cars now Becky." Gemma joked "For some reason my legs don't seem to work."

Both women do look absolutely spent (man I must be good - haha), maybe now might be a good time to re-initiate the wrestling. Nah, silly idea. That could go badly wrong and hurt a lot!

"37 minutes." I say, looking at the clock.

"Sorry?" Sam replied, looking confused.

"That's only 37 minutes, I thought there was no quitting? So we go for the full hour!" I answer boldly.

"So what next?" Sam asks.

"Well, did you see those Japanese girls give up so easily?" I tease "You won, so you tell me what's next."

The girls look at each other for a moment and with no more words spoken, Sam stalks over and eagerly remounts my face. The girls take turns, working like the horniest tag team in wrestling history, with orgasm after orgasm.

Finally they reach the limit of their stamina.

"Oh shit!" Sam said, as we all layed back exhausted on the mat "83 minutes, I'm so sorry Becky I hadn't realised, we'd gone on so long."

"Yeah Becky, me neither, I'm really sorry." Gemma added.

"It's ok, I knew the time but I didn't like to spoil your fun, after all, to the winner, the spoils." I answer "Although, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be eating through a straw for a week after that."

After about another 10 minutes of recovery time, we peel ourselves off the mats and leave the gym. We kiss goodnight and go our separate ways, home to our men but I know who Sam and Gemma will be thinking of when they fall asleep tonight.

12