My Parents' Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I assumed the restaurant mom was planning on going to demanded formal attire. Once I straightened my tie and fixed my messy brown hair in the mirror, I headed downstairs and stepped into the backyard, where I retrieved the grass and dirt stained necklace case which mom had thrown out her window.

I grabbed her smartphone as well. And to my surprise, it was still working. "Strong phone," I said softly as I examined it. Mom didn't drop the call before she threw her phone out, so once I did that I placed it inside my pocket and then headed back upstairs, where I knocked on mom's door.

"Come in," she said in a dejected tone.

I pushed her door open and found mom in bed, lying under a cover. She was dressed in what looked like a white nightdress, had mascara running down her cheeks and a couple of crunched up Kleenex tissues in her hand. I wasn't accustomed to seeing her like that, which made it all the more heartbreaking. I walked further into the room and stood by the corner foot of her bed.

"Why're you all dressed up, hun?" Mom sniffed, moved a little higher up her headboard and wiped her cheeks and nose with her tissues.

"I figured there was no good point in wasting the dinner reservation you made." I took a seat on the edge of the bed. "Come on, mom. Throw your best dress on and let's go paint the town red."

She showed me a faint smile. "Thanks hun." She sniffed. "You always know how to make me feel better. But I'm really not in the mood to go out anymore." Mom shook her head.

I mulled for a moment. "Then what are you in the mood for?"

"Honey, why do you care? Shouldn't you be at a party right about now?"

"Yea," I raised my shoulders, "but I called and cancelled. I couldn't bear the thought of you being alone tonight."

"Aww...that's so sweet."

"Yep. I'm all yours for the night. So stop trying to get rid of me."

Mom smiled again, but a little broader this time. "Okay then, how about this? Instead of going out to some boring restaurant, let's spend the night like how we used to do when you were a kid. You climb into bed with me, we'll order a pizza, put a movie on, and just...enjoy each other's company."

"If that's what'll make you happy, mom."

"Yay," she said softly with a genuine smile as she wiped her cheeks. "It will. Now take that monkey suit off and get in here." Mom pulled her cover open.

I took her phone out of my pocket and placed it on her dresser-along with her gift. Then I stripped out of my jacket, tie, shoes, trousers and socks before I unbuttoned the top two buttons on my shirt. As I did all of this, mom used the land line in her room to order a pizza. Now left in only my shirt and boxers, I crawled under her cover and snuggled up next to mom.

"So what do you wanna watch?" I used the TV remote to switch on her flat screen and then picked up the PVR remote.

"Mmmm," mom thought about it for a moment. "I picked the movie at the cinemas. So you decide which one we'll watch right now and I'll pick the next."

"Alright." I opened the Box Office feature and checked which movies were available to rent. There were a few, but I noticed that the third instalment of The Hunger Games was there. I'd been meaning to watch it. So I rented the movie, pressed play and kicked back to watch the movie that starred the beautiful Jennifer Lawrence with mom.

"You're a good son. You know that, hun?" She looked into my eyes.

"That's what I strive to be."

Mom smiled, kissed me on the cheek and then laid her head on my shoulder to watch the movie. Our pizza arrived roughly fifteen minutes later. I was the one who had to get it as a result of losing a rock-paper-scissors match to mom. So once I paused the movie I put my pants back on and jumped into mom's morning slippers.

I then headed downstairs, got the pizza and gave the suited delivery guy a nice tip. I was impressed with how quickly he got there. After locking the front door, I stepped into the kitchen and rounded up a large tray, two small plates, two wineglasses and a half full two litre bottle of soda from the fridge.

Mom told me she was craving for a glass of wine a little over five minutes into the movie, so I grabbed a bottle from the wine rack as well. I then headed back upstairs and re-entered her bedroom, which was only illuminated by the TV screen.

"We better dig into this before it gets cold." I laid the tray on her lap, removed the drinks and placed them on the bedside table. Then I stripped out of my trousers again and climbed back under the cover as mom opened the pizza box.

"Mmmmm, this smells great."

I had to agree. The rich aroma given off by the hot, cheese coated, chicken and mushroom pizza was intoxicating. Once we poured our drinks I resumed the movie and we dug into our ad hoc dinner. But about two minutes later, something I found to be a little strange became apparent to me.

As I accidently nudged mom in the rib with an elbow, I could've swore I felt the unmistakeable sensation of skin. Did she take her clothes off? I turned my head and noticed that the white nightdress she was wearing was now lying on the floor. Huh, she must've taken it off when I went downstairs.

The faint bit of anxiety I had from believing that mom might be completely naked-which might've encouraged another shameful erection-was soon put to bed, because I noticed she had a bra on and most likely a pair of bottoms as well. Phew.

Moreover, I suspected that mom probably felt too warn in that nightdress. I mean after all; it was a little stuffy in there, especially with the arrival of the pizza. I took a bite out of the slice I had in my hand and continued to watch the movie with my mind at ease.

"So what do you wanna watch next?" I asked once The Hunger Games' movie credits appeared as I reached for the PVR remote.

Mom picked up her third glass of wine and took a swing. "What's that movie called?" She looked up at the ceiling. "The one that stars Leonardo DiCaprio and that guy from the Spiderman movies I used to take you to."

"Toby Maguire?"

"Yea, that's his name."

"Oh, umm," I thought about the title of the movie for a moment. "The Great Gatsby."

"Yes, that's the name. Put that on." She took a sip.

"I think we've got that recorded." I opened our recorded movies and shows list, scrolled down and pressed the enter button once I found it.

Mom and I watched something a little different after the emotional Great Gatsby flick. We decided to go with a Trevor Noah stand-up comedy special, and laughed our asses off throughout the entire performance. As we did so, I was glad to see mom so joyful again. It was almost as if dad had never stood her up. I'd done my job well.

"Thanks for making this such a wonderful day, Nick." Mom smiled from ear to ear, placing her hand on mine once the show came to an end.

"There's no need to thank me, my fair lady," I used a voice for the medieval era, "for it is my obligation to please the queen."

Mom was kind enough to laugh, despite the fact of me being cheesy. "You really are a good son, you know?" She played with my hair as she looked into my eyes with her crystal blue ones.

A brief moment of silence went by. Then mom's face moved in. She closed her eyes and began kissing me in the kind of way that no mother should ever kiss her son. What the hell's she doing?

"Mom," I pulled my face away, "...what're you doing?"

"What I've wanted to do for so long." She moved in and kissed me with her soft lips again, gently caressing the side of my face with her small hand. The supple feeling of her lips coupled with the aroma of her sweet feminine scent made me feel like I was about to float away. What the fuck's happening to me? I needed to put a stop to this.

"But we can't." I broke the kiss as I shook my head. "You're my mother."

"So?" She moved in to kiss me again, but I didn't allow her to this time.

"Mom."

"Please honey." She placed her hand on my chest. "You have no idea how badly I need this."

"But it's," I shook my head, "...wrong."

"I know, I know." Mom removed her hand as her head dropped. "But...the heart wants what the heart wants." She made eye contact. "And I want nothing more than to be with you right now."

"Mom, you're drunk. Please stop saying things you're gonna regret tomorrow."

"I'm not drunk." She shook her head. "I only drank four glasses. And the pizza kept me balanced."

"But still...I don't think we should do this."

Mom gazed into my eyes for a few seconds. "Who's gonna know?"

I dropped my head and mulled for a moment. "We'll know." I made eye contact.

Mom let out a sigh and leaned back as she looked at the ceiling. Even in the darkness, I could see her eyes watering up. Seeing her like that postponed what I was planning to do next-get up and leave.

"Mom, please don't cry."

"I'm trying my hardest not to," she said in the I'm-about-to-cry voice, stretching her eyes wide open as she wiped the corners of her eyes with a finger. "But this is so hard to deal with." Tears trickled down mom's face, regardless of her evident efforts in trying to stop them.

I felt like an absolute dick. I knew how hard it was for most women to deal with rejection. "Mom, you're one of the most beautiful women I know. And if you weren't my mom, then-"

"Then pretend I'm not." She wiped her face. "Just for tonight. Please. Look, I'm even wearing that underwear that got you so excited in the changing room." Mom pulled the sheet open and showed me her silk and polyester covered pussy, along with her smooth, toned and creamy legs, which sent a sudden jolt down my spine and caused my cock to twitch. Fuck.

But then I realised what she'd just said. "You noticed that?"

"Mm-hmm." She nodded. "I pretended like I didn't. But I did."

I really didn't know what to say, and my facial expression must've shown that.

"Please, Nick." Mom placed her hand on the side of my face. "Make your mother happy," she said softly, moved in and kissed me with those soft perfect lips of hers. "It's your job." She kissed me again.

Aww man. I really didn't know what to do. This was mom-my mom for crying out loud! The woman who used to take care of me when I was sick, the woman who'd read me bedtime stories, the woman I shouldn't even so much as think about having sex with. This was so wrong! So very wrong. And on more than one level.

But she looked so damn good! And the sensation of her lips coupled with the soft touch of her palm would've made Elton John think twice. Moreover, mom had a point; I had to abide by my new slogan and make my mom happy! I closed my eyes as I pulled her closer and reciprocated the kiss with passion.

"Aw, thank you." She exhaled as our lips parted for a second. "Thank you so much," she said through another interval between the sound of our lips smacking. "You have no idea how much this means to me."

Mom's breathing continued to intensify the longer we continued to make out. And without a doubt, my cock grew into an inflexible appendage. I never thought I'd one day find myself wanting to fuck my mother until she spoke in tongues. And even though I resisted at first, I so badly wanted to do exactly that.

"We're going to hell." I smiled as our lips parted.

"Let's get this thing off." Mom smiled back, excitedly shaking her head as she began buttoning the rest of my shirt.

"Aren't you the one who taught me the 'ladies first' rule?" I moved my hand behind her back and unhooked her bra.

She smiled. "Oh, you wanna get a look at mommy's tits first?" mom asked in her best bimbo impersonation, sending an indescribable feeling of thrill through my body.

I nodded eagerly.

"Naughty boy." She smiled. "Well," mom leaned back and slid her bra down her smooth arms, "here they are." She showed me her smallish breasts and tossed her bra onto the floor.

A lot of guys might love their women with a huge set of tits, but mom's were perfect in my eyes. They looked as big as two ripe oranges, they didn't sag very much and her taut nipples could be compared to Jelly Tots. I wanted to get a better look at her boobs, so I leapt out of the bed and made a sprint for the light switch, almost tripping on the pizza box on my way.

Thank goodness for reflexes.

I flipped the light switch and as I turned around to face mom I heard a gasp. It left me a little confused, but I noticed she was looking at my crotch, so I looked down and saw the sizeable tent I was pitching in my boxers. "Oh." I smiled as I raised my head to make eye contact.

Then I raised my shoulders and brought my hands up like I was saying; ta-da. I didn't have one of the largest cocks on the planet, but it was a pretty decent size. I estimate it to be around seven inches.

"I'm impressed." She gave me a devilish smile, which showed off her sparkling white, perfectly aligned teeth. "It's much bigger than that lousy father of yours'."

By the way, I also noticed that mom had removed the ruined makeup. Her prettiness had returned. I quickly pulled my shirt over my head, jumped back onto the bed and continued to make out with mom like a prisoner who'd just completed his life sentence-who wasn't allowed any conjugal visits at that. I couldn't get enough of her. Seemingly out of nowhere, mom became the girl of my dreams. And I loved it.

I slowly kissed my way down her neck, down her chest and up the silky rise of her left breast. I bullshit you not; my heart was pumping the blood through my body as quickly as it did on the night I lost my virginity. I placed mom's rigid bright pink nipple in between my lips and made her moan as I brought my tongue into the cause of caressing it.

Boy, she tasted good.

As I slowly squeezed her nipple with my teeth, which produced a noisy groan, I began to wonder if mom ever used to breastfeed me. That may sound a little weird, but it probably came to mind because it was the only exception for when you can have your mother's nipple in your mouth. Oh well, if she didn't, I was about to make up for it. I sucked her nipple into my mouth with vigour and intensified mom's breathing.

"Do you like sucking on mommy's tit, my baby?"

I rolled my eyes upwards and nodded. "Uh-huh."

"Mommy likes it too." She played with my hair.

Man, if she kept calling herself 'mommy' like that, the insides of my boxers would soon be plastered in spunk. I sucked on her left nipple for old times' sake and then moved onto her right one to give it the same succulent treatment. I would've gladly sucked on mom's nipples all night long, but there was no gun to my head and I knew there were other body parts that ached for my attention.

I released her right nipple from the clutches of my teeth, made my way back up to her face and continued to make out with her. Then I slowly kissed my way across her left cheek, nibbled on mom's earlobe and gently crammed my tongue inside her ear. I could feel her trembling under the one hundred and seventy pounds of my frame.

I nibbled on her earlobe once more and then gradually worked my way down her neck again, down her chest and threw the valley of her tits before I slowly kissed my way down the flat section of her belly. Mom couldn't help but moan and rub her finger tips into my skull as I descended.

Once my lips reached the hem of her panties I dug my fingers into their band, at the sides of her curvy hips. Then I slowly began pulling them down her waist and exposed the top section of mom's pubic hair. Stripping my own mother like this was without a doubt the naughtiest thing I'd ever done!

I didn't think it was possible, but it got my libido pumping with even more fury. I could tell it was an exciting experience for mom as well, because her panties were soaking up to a further extent against my chest. I simply couldn't wait to savour the taste of her pussy. The heavenly aroma it emitted indicated I was in for quite a treat.

I pulled her panties the rest of the way down, exposing mom's tidy vulva in the slow process. Then I slid the black pair up the smooth lengths of her thighs, down her toned calves and off of her small feet. I was tempted to place the drenched piece against my nose and take in a good whiff before discarding it, but I thought it would look weird.

Once I tossed her bottoms to the floor I placed my face in between mom's legs and examined the enticing folds of her flesh. Mom had one of the most gorgeous looking pussies I'd ever seen-in person and from the ones I'd seen in dirty magazines and videos.

It had a nice swell to it. Her moist lips were snugly pressed together. And the soft looking dark hairs on her mons were cut so low I could clearly see the pink skin beneath them. I used my right hand's thumb and index finger to push her lips apart and slowly brushed my tongue over mom's swollen clit, causing her to groan in bliss.

I stroked my tongue over her pink button once more, traced a few light circles around it and then unhurriedly slid my tongue down the slippery slit of her pussy lips. Upon reaching her perineum, I worked my way back up her labia and tightly clenched mom's clitoris in between my lips. If only you could've witnessed how she moaned and quivered as a result.

I was also trying to look into her eyes. I wanted her to see the sight of my face in between her legs. But mom was having none of it! She was way too caught up in pinching her nipples and what I was doing to her vagina to even notice. After watching her chest rise and fall for a few more seconds, to no avail in her dropping her head, I dropped my own head and began flicking my tongue over her clit.

"Nnnnnggggggaaaaahhhhhh." She squirmed.

I clasped the outsides of her thighs, worked my way back down her labia and made my tongue rigid before I shoved it inside her opening. Mom gasped and did a sit-up as she pushed a hand into the back of my head, ramming my tongue even further inside her. I'm not a hundred percent sure if she did that on purpose.

Moreover, mom slammed her thighs so hard against my ears I could've sworn she tried to crush my skull. And not too long afterwards, I began to suspect that she was now trying to suffocate me with her pussy, because mom wouldn't let go of my head. Regardless of her being incapable of controlling her body, I kept marching on.

Like a trooper I twirled and swirled my tongue against the interior walls of her vagina, as if my life depended on her having an orgasm. Going a little further back, if mom was indeed trying to kill me with her pussy, it would've been a great way to go out. It also would've been ironic. But I bring this up because the pungent and tangy flavour of her juices was out of this world!

As soon as she finally loosened her grip, I pulled my head up to catch my breath. Then I plunged right back in and continued to devour mom's cunt, making her squirm, whimper, grunt, cuss, pull on my hair, and cry my name with passion. I could tell she was on the brink of her orgasm.

I slipped my thumbs into the band around my waist, not stopping the eating of her genitalia as I did, and pushed my boxers down until my rock-hard dick was exposed. Then I pushed my fingers into the mattress-like I was about to do push ups-and relentlessly lapped mom's clit.

As soon as I heard her say, "I'm...ah! I'm...I'm about to-" I mounted her body in a flash and drove my cock into the far depths of her pussy. Mom's eyes lit up before she completed her sentence in my ear, "Cccccccuuuuuuuuummmm!!" Her legs came up and wrapped around my waist as if I was a pole that suspended her above a den of starving lions. She also dug her nails so hard into my back I thought she was going to leave holes behind.

One of my ex-girlfriends used to love it when I would do that to her before she came. And from the way mom almost deafened me, she did so too. I moved my hands under the smooth hairless regions of her underarms, grabbed onto her shoulders and used my hips to provide mom with slow and powerful thrusts as she came.