My Parents Warned Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Henry moves on after the divorce and finds new love.
6.5k words
4.3
38.3k
46

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This story is my first Romance story, so please be understanding. My ability to write romance is about as romantic as a John Wayne movie. That being said, I have received inquiries about the release of the next chapter so here it is.

There is a sex scene. While Chapter 1 was definitely Loving Wives, this chapter is closer to the Romance theme with a touch of Loving Wife.

My stories are non-traditional LW and Non-Consensual themes, actions, and ideas. That attracted a lot more support than criticism in the form of likes, comments, and emails.

There are cameo appearances of characters from my other stories. Most of the story is on our hero Henry's journey of rebuilding his life after doing a BTB on his wife Darcy and getting revenge on her lover Chad.

The capture of Chad has a non-consensual part involving Faith and Bree from the Bobby Cheerleader Car Wash World, plus a couple of Argentinean girls, so I am saving that for another story.

Now that this chapter is done, I will return to The Carwash series. I have been receiving messages asking when the next chapter will be published. Non-Con is my favorite genre, so the series' fans can look forward to Dr. Liz having an encounter with Bobby and his cheerleader wives soon. They can also expect light bondage, pantyhose, etc.

Feel free to comment as long as the comments are insightful and helpful.

Comment by trolls will be deleted, of course.

All characters, businesses, and scenes are fictional and involve persons 18-years and older.

PLEASE ENJOY!

********************************************

REVIEW: Pro football player Henry "Hitman" Hallman finds out that his wife Darcy, whom he had dated since high school, had cheating on him for years. Her Mensa lover Chad Malman had seduced and blackmailed Darcy to service him for years. Chad and Darcy were involved in a vaccine scam and were arrested by Federal authorities. Henry divorced Darcy. She plea-bargained and went to prison for a year. Chad skipped bail and disappeared. Henry wanted his revenge on Chad for destroying his marriage. So Henry hired Global Security Corporation (GloSec) to track down and bring Chad to justice. It proved to be harder than expected as the wily, elusive Chad did a superior job with his vanishing act for two years.

About Two Years Later after Henry's Divorce...

As he packed his bags, he reflected on the last few days. Chad the egotistical genius runt who had a years-long affair with his now ex-wife Darcy, had finally been brought to justice. His revenge came about due to the coordinated efforts of the Justice Department, Interpol, and Global Security Corporation (GloSec), a private dark security company hired by him. It turned out that Chad had been hiding out in Argentina. There had been a flood of sightings and tips about Chad, but finally one bore fruit. A former classmate of Chad had reported seeing him in a private club in Argentina. Chad was making out with a teenaged girl while his two bodyguards sat nearby. That set into motion a joint taskforce to apprehend Chad. Since Argentina has a policy of not allowing its' citizens and 'guests' to be extradited, GloSec had to do a dark ops to get Chad out of Argentina.

His downfall came from mercenaries Bobby and Wild Bill, plus an excommunicated Amish girl called Faith and a red-haired ex-cheerleader name of Bree. During the operation week, Henry had become good friends with the odd group of mercenaries, and envied their warm family relationship. Bobby and Wild Bill were in their 50s while their wives were 19 and already had a baby each. Despite the vast age differences, there was affection, protectiveness, and happiness. A far cry from what he ever had with his wife, now ex-wife, Darcy.

'They have what I never had with Darcy,' he glumly thought as he shed a tear. He was startled from his sad thoughts by Bree's voice.

"Sorry...uhm...are you ready to go to the airport?" Bree softly asked. The girl was a paradox to him. She was a teen sex slave, mom, wife, martial artist, former cheerleader, and now a mercenary who just completed her first mission. Now she was driving the two of them to the airport. Weird.

"Yeah. Sure. Coming right down!" he quickly said while wiping the tear off.

The four gave him big hugs and invited him to visit them in Texas again and also offered their ranches in Wyoming. He promised he would indeed visit them again.

As Bree and he got into the Escalade, Wild Bill shouted out, "You should've let me drop that Chad-ass out of the helicopter and let the pussy do a belly flop into the Atlantic Ocean for what he tried to do to our girls. You're no fun, Hitman!"

"But then how could I get the pleasure of sending him a Christmas card and a soap basket to his jail cell every year and his trying not to drop his soap bar in the prison shower for the rest of his life?"

Everyone laughed, and the GloSec folks waved good-bye.

Bree drove him the 95 minute trip to the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport. During the drive, Bree asked him questions about Darcy and what happened to his marriage. He asked her questions about her life as sex slave from the car wash kidnapping to the present. He could feel a bond between them. If circumstances were different, he would have asked the sexy, hot-tempered, teen vixen out on a date, and he felt she would have accepted it. To their regret, they arrived at the airport.

They got his bags out of the trunk, then Bree handed him an envelope.

"This is the name and number to my older cousin Melody Mae Cooper who lives near your condo. She has been working two part-time jobs since her Army officer husband was killed in Afghanistan. She wants to quit one or both of the jobs and become a personal assistant while working on her college degree at night. With your pro-football job and the related public relations stuff, I thought you might need the help. She is honest and hardworking."

"So was she a cheerleader, actress, or model?" I asked warily.

"None of them, my cousin was a majorette and a scholar," Bree said proudly.

"A major what?"

"A majorette is a girl who twirls a baton while dancing to the music from the school band during half-time. Seriously? You're a football player, and you don't about majorettes? They wear a shiny leotard, flesh-colored tights, and dance shoes, so does that ring a bell?" Bree said exasperatedly.

"Well, uh, the football team is in the locker room during half-time," I said defensively.

"Uh-huh! Men! You be safe, okay?" Bree said as she gave me a tight hug. Her red hair smelled like strawberries as I hugged her back.

"I hope your cousin is as sexy as you. Look, if Bobby ever decides to sell your hot sex slave body, you give me a call," I said as we broke the embrace.

"You are so cute and very funny! There is no girl as hot and sexy as me. Now you get going "Hitman', before I kick your ass for trying to lure a happily married sex slave away from her mercenary psycho husband-master," she said with a twinkle in her eyes, and her hands pushing up her breasts. I felt a stirring in my loins.

She was laughing as I quickly turned away and walked to gate security. What a slut! I was hard and hot. That girl would exhaust me if we were a pair. She could also do that gymkata stuff on me and really kick my ass, if her gun and knife obsessed husband didn't kill me first!

Fortunately, Bree was not the only girl out there. A professional athlete always has access to hot babes, and the one-night stands do provide relief. Of course, safe sex is a must! No STDs or babies need complicate my recovery from Darcy.

Another part of my divorce recovery was increasing my focus and energy into becoming a better pro football player. It wasn't long before I was among the top ten leaders in tackles, interceptions, and pass deflections. As a defensive back, I was second in sacks and tackles for losses, plus I was first in interceptions and pick-sixes. My performance made me the second highest paid cornerback in the league.

Yet after all of that, I wasn't really happy. Basically, I was lonely. I lived alone in a luxury condo and ate out. Hell, the condo only had a bed, a nightstand, a folding table and chair, television, and a recliner chair for furniture. Sure, I hung out with friends, but not that much since most of them were married with kids. Since I was a pro-athlete, the supply of dates and one-night stands was available, but I didn't feel any real attractions and feelings towards any of those women.

During the off-season, I went home and stayed with my parents. Sometimes I went hunting, horseback riding, or took trips around the world. Still, I was lonely, and I missed Darcy even though she was a lying, cheating whore.

So after a couple of months since the Argentinean mission, I called Melody Mae Cooper. I really need someone to take care of my personal stuff I didn't want to do and leaving me time to start law school.

"Hello?" a tired woman's voice said.

"Hi there! My name is Henry Heller. Your cousin Bree referred me to you. Are you still available for employment?" I asked. There was a long pause. Then she spoke in an angry voice.

"I am not a sex slave, escort, prostitute, or a slut. I am a woman of good moral character. So I don't know what my crazy cousin Bree might have told you, but -"

"Stop please! I am not calling about that. I am a professional athlete and plan to start work on a law degree. I need you as my personal assistant and housekeeper," I said hurriedly. My oral presentation explained what her duties and responsibilities would entail in the position which was basically as a well-paid gofer.

She listened and in an apologetic tone responded, "I am sorry, Mr. Heller. It's just that since our family and friends found out that Bree really wasn't kidnapped and decided to voluntarily become some slutty sex slave, it has set us on edge. She has gone from good girl to the family black sheep. Yes, I would like to meet with you about the position."

We agreed to meet at Oregano's Italian Restaurant for lunch the next day. The next day, I stood up in awe of Melody Mae Cooper as she approached our table.

She was about 5'7" tall, a little stocky, D-cup breasts, toned body, her hips seemed a bit wide, and long wavy red hair. Her outfit was a medium blue, sleeveless, knee-length dress with 3" blue pumps. She was not a beauty queen like my ex-wife Darcy, but Melody had more of a nice cute girl next door kind of look. I was immediately smitten with her as she extended her hand and said hello with a sweet smile.

Most of the conversation was about her. Her husband was killed in action and was awarded the Distinguished Service Cross posthumously. She had an associate arts degree in accounting, but couldn't find work so she worked two part-time jobs to make ends meet. She waited tables at a country club and was a part-time event coordinator at a local hotel. I asked her about her activities. Melody said she used to be a baton twirler and won awards at many competitions. She was very active in her church.

I told her she had the job and to report to my condo at 8 A.M. the next morning. As I drove home, I realized that we never talked about me, and I was strangely happy about that.

The woman was a God-send. She cleaned my condo, did my budget, ran errands, made my travel arrangements, suggested investment ideas, and coordinated my calendar, and so on. She even promised to build me a website. My fondness grew for this amazing woman.

So after a few days, I asked her out on a date. At first she refused saying that she didn't want to ruin our professional relationship, but after a bit she gave in to going on a date with me at this expensive Italian restaurant.

At 6 P.M. I showed up at her apartment in my Armani suit and with flowers in hand. She opened the door, and my disappointment was noticeable. She was dressed in a Brad Paisley concert t-shirt, old ragged jeans, and bare feet. Her hair was tied back in a pony-tail, and her face was teary-eyed.

"I'm so sorry Henry, but I can't go out tonight. I tried to reach you. I left a voice mail. I really wanted to go out with you," she said sadly.

"No, it's my fault. I turned off my phone during a team meeting, and forgot to turn it back on. I'm sorry. So why can't you go?" I asked.

"The sitter canceled because she had to take her mom to the emergency room."

"Sitter? Why do you have a...?"

As if on cue, the sound of children's voices was heard, and there appeared two kids. A 3-year old girl sucking on her thumb peered cautiously from behind Melody's leg. Next to them was a 7-year old boy who immediately became excited to see me.

"Mom! Mom! It's the Hitman!" he said jumping up and down.

"Eddie, stop that and apologize to my boss. He is not a criminal. I'm sorry for what my son said. Yes, I have two kids. This is my daughter Kaycee and my son Edward Junior," she said in a stern voice.

"Nice to meet you kids," I said with a big smile.

"But mom, he's awesome! I got his poster in my room," the lad said with enthusiasm.

"I am afraid he is correct. I am a defensive back with the local pro football team."

"What? Bree said you worked in the sports and entertainment field. She lied to me. I don't date football players," she said with deep emotion.

"Why?"

"When I was 14, a couple of football boys were mean to me because I wouldn't let them feel me up and have sex with them."

"But you have to admit that I am not your typical football player. I really am as you have seen me over the last few days."

"Okay, that's true. You are a good man, but I still don't have a sitter."

"Well, why don't we take the kids with us? I'll cancel the restaurant, and we can go to Amazing Tom's Family Pizza Place?"

The kids immediately began shouting their approval. Seeing she was outvoted, Melody went to go get changed into blouse, denim skirt, and flats. The rest of the evening was a blast, and Melody laughingly remarked that I was a big kid as I played with the kids on the different games and rides. When the kids went into the jungle gym, Melody and I kissed for the first time. This was the night that I realized that I loved Melody and her kids.

Our relationship developed quickly. I felt a new life had developed for me. Memories about Darcy faded and were replaced by new ones with Melody.

With Darcy, everything was about her. It was like dating a narcissistic celebrity.

With Melody, it was like being with a sweet, kind, loving, tough, self-confident woman who made me feel loved and relaxed every moment we were together.

After our 7th date, she told me I was going to get lucky that night after seeing a play. I did. Our first time making love together was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Melody was a lover who willingly responded to all my desires for love-making and even supplied a few ideas of her own. Other nights of love-making followed, and I encouraged her to suggest what she wanted in the bedroom. She liked both tender and rough love-making. Melody Mae became my lover, best friend, and not just my personal assistant.

Four months after our first date, we moved her and the kids out of that crappy apartment complex and into my luxury condo. I was now in a family environment, and I loved very moment of it. Melody and the kids were a hit with my parents. They loved them, and constantly told me that I hit the jackpot in terms of women.

My mom and dad always wanted to baby-sit for us. My brother and sister also liked my new family. My sister Caitlyn slugged me on the arm and told me to marry Melody before some other guy stole her away from me. I cringed because that made me think of Darcy again, but my Sis was right. I had to make a move.

So on Christmas Eve at my parents' neighborhood Christmas party, I proposed in front of family and friends. Melody said yes and in the following June, we were married in the same Catholic Church that my parents were married in and their children were baptized. Eight-year old Eddie was my Best Man and his four-year old sister Becky was the Flower Girl. The groomsmen were a few of my close teammate friends, my brother, and a cousin. Bree was the Maid of Honor since she was the person who put us together, and Melody's dad Tom, a retired Marine colonel, walked her down the aisle.

As we exited the church to cheering and flying rice, I spotted a brunette-haired woman standing across the street next to a tree. She was wearing a big straw hat and large sun glasses and holding a hankie. I thought it might have been Darcy as my brother gave me a big hug. Then my bride, the kids, and I got into the limo and went to the reception. One kiss from my bride, and the mystery of the woman stranger was forgotten.

Melody had never been outside the United States, and so she picked our honeymoon itinerary. We spent two weeks traveling to England, France, and Italy. We were supposed to also go to Greece and Egypt, but we missed the kids, and they missed us too. So we headed home.

The next several months were happy ones. Melody, the kids, the new big house, and my football career were in perfect harmony. At first, it was domestic bliss, something I doubted I would have had even if Darcy didn't cheat on me. The love, trust, and closeness in my new family made me realized that I had completely gotten past the Darcy-Chad affair and was now moving on with my life. Melody and I alternated our lovemaking between tender and rough at her suggestion. Darcy had always preferred tender love-making and refused to consider oral and anal, so I loved Melody's idea of variety.

There was a huge difference between Darcy and Melody. Being with Darcy was like being a celebrity linked to a diva. The relationship was more about appearances and being seen by the fans. My relationship with Melody allowed me to be relaxed, playful, and just be my real self. I found true happiness and love with Melody.

As the old saying goes, the honeymoon was over. When the football preseason began, Melody came with the kids to the first game. After the game, she was a different person. As the days turned into weeks, she began asking me when if I might retire at the end of the season.

"Retire? RETIRE? You're funny! I'm at the top of my career. Why would you want me to...oh yeah I get it. You're messing with me! Funny honey!' I said while chuckling.

She didn't smile and seemed even more upset. She didn't let up. Finally a month later, I blew a fuse.

"Why do you keep telling me to retire? Enough already!" I yelled.

"The kids and I need you. You could get badly injured or even die out there," she yelled back at me.

"Dammit Mel, I'm safer on the football field than driving on city streets. Football pays the bills, including the big house we live in," I shouted.

"You are so selfish! I don't care about the money. I ...we want you," she said softly with tears flowing.

"Arrgh! You're driving me crazy! I'm sleeping at my parents tonight!" I said in exasperation.

It was our first big fight, and I didn't sleep a wink that night. Why was she doing this to me? The big football bucks gave her and the kids all kinds of nice expensive things including that expensive engagement and wedding ring set. Melody got out of a dumpy apartment into luxury housing and also the private school for the kids. Crazy, right?

Then it happened, and my world began to crack. The next day, the team had just finished morning practice, and I was getting dressed after showering. From there, I wanted to go watch game tapes on our next opponent. I guess I was kind of trying to avoid going home.

My cell phone chimed which meant I had a text message from Frank who was an old friend from high school.

12