My Parents Warned Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Henry and Darcy have the talk. What happens afterwards?
2.8k words
4.18
41.2k
40

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FROM THE AUTHOR: This chapter ends the long journey of Henry Heller.

After reading the comments not written by trolls, who by the way seem to mostly infect the LW category, I feel that I need to explain a key point in the series.

The criticisms were that I was rehashing conversations between Henry and Darcy. The rehash occurred over ten years after the events of Chapter One. In the heated first chapter, a hysterical Darcy was trying to explain her side of the adultery to an angry, humiliated Henry who turned a deaf ear to everything she had to say to him.

Over ten years later, they are in their mid-30s. Henry and Darcy are now scarred veterans of life. Henry is more patient and is now willing to listen to Darcy. So in reality, the characters would have talked about the events of long ago, except this time in greater detail and with compassion and understanding. This is based on my own experiences at high school reunions and gatherings with old army buddies.

Although I am a BTB fan, this story ends with compassion, understanding, forgiveness, redemption, faith, and hope.

There is a recon. So if you don't like that, don't read.

There is limited sex in this one.

All characters are of the appropriate adult age in terms of anything sexual.

Trolls and Haters need not bother to comment. SERIOUSLY!

.

THE STORY CONCLUDES....

There was silence in the car as I drove us to the mansion. I led Darcy by the hand to the ornate front door. She turned in the doorway towards me.

"Henry, please not tonight. Maybe we should wait until later," she pleaded.

"The night isn't over yet, Darcy. I need answers from you tonight about us," I said with determination in my tone of voice. I locked the door and led her to the loveseat. She tried to pull away.

"Henry, please no! I'm tired, and I want to go home. Maybe we can talk next week," she pleaded.

"SIT!" I barked.

She was startled by my yell. After a deep breath which she slowly let out, she sat down, pulled her heels off, and folded her legs under her which females seem to be able to do always. I handed her a water bottle.

"Let me say this first. You were and still are a wonderful man. Everything that happened to us was my fault. Oh what a fall it was for me! I was locked up for obstruction of justice because of the Gen1 scandal. Plus you divorced me. It was in prison that I was able to reflect back on how my great life had now turned to dust. I let my pride, lack of courage, and poor choices get the most of me. Chad did his part to ruin me, but most of the disaster was on my poor choices. I killed me!"

I let her quietly sob for a few minutes. Then, I asked a question that kept lingering in my brain.

"Did you ever give me sloppy seconds?" I numbly said.

"NO! Chad tried to make me, but I refused. He pressed me, and I slapped him. I told him I would rather be outed than do that to you. He backed off. When I got to M.I.T. years later, well, you know what happened then."

"So was he better than me...in bed?" I said with fear.


Darcy let a short sarcastic laugh and said, "He had trouble getting started and couldn't last more than five minutes. He needed to degrade and abuse me with his perverted bondage crap just so he could get hard. He had a life-size poster of me in my cheerleader uniform, minus my bloomers, doing side splits. The poster had dried cum on it. He was pathetic, but in order to get through it I convinced myself that I was into that BDSM stuff and that he was a great lover and not a little wiener."

I laughed, and Darcy looked at me angrily. Then she caught on, and she laughed also. It was welcome break of 20 seconds.

"So what about Gen1? I never did know exactly what happened there," I asked quietly even though I was afraid there would be more bad news.

"Chad had been tracking you electronically. He knew you were coming up to Cambridge, but he didn't know about the legal nuclear bombs you were about to drop on him and me. I guess talking to your dad and GloSec face-to-face was a great idea. You confirmed everything about me, and unknowingly I was on my way to being a divorcee and a guest at Club Fed Penitentiary," she said bitterly.

"And the obstruction charge?"

"Chad was working on a cancer vaccine, but he was secretive since he did the formula work himself. I was in charge of arranging for test subjects and monitoring the results. Then two people died. The FDA visited us. I lied to them per Chad's instructions. He said I was just as guilty as he was since I was part of the project, and if he went to jail, I would too. Then over the next month, two things happened. First, the stress and fear got to him. He really began to savagely use me. He tortured me while I was in horrible bondage. I never knew that someone could be so sadistic. Second, nine more subjects died. We panicked, and he told me that we would start destroying records the next day. However, Chad and I were arrested that night. Well, you know the rest," she said. I noticed that her voice had gone from low to a sobbing whisper.

"Those people...those poor people...I am so sorry for them and for us and the children we never had. I should have just killed myself over ten years ago. I never got anything right in my life. Heck, I couldn't even get myself murdered in prison. After I picked a fight with the toughest bitches in the yard, I ended up in hospital and from there to solitary. What a 100% loser!" she muttered in resignation.

'That's not true. You were the best and hottest cheerleader I have ever met. Remember that you were cheer captain when your squad took state."

She chuckled and punched me in the chest.

"Okay, that makes me a 95% loser!" We both laughed.

"I wished we had a time machine," I sighed.

"So do I, my love."

We just sat there, both of us silenced and overwhelmed by the revelations. Eventually, she fell asleep. I sat there angry, frustrated, and depressed by what happened to us. I was a failure too. Back then, I was an obtuse, narcissistic jock who didn't know that my greatest treasure had been stolen from me. I failed to protect Darcy, and when she was emotionally and mentally ill, I turned away from her.

Well, the time had come to right all wrongs.

I carried her to my bedroom and laid her down. I slowly undressed her. She looked up at me with a strange combination of uncertainty and hope. She shook her head.

"Henry, what are you doing?"

"I am correcting a mistake from years ago. I threw you away in a moment of extreme anger. I failed as a husband, and you failed as a wife. This time we are going to get it right. Remember the vows: in good times and bad, for better and for worse, till death do us part," I said as I quickly removed my clothes.

"Henry, we are not ready for this! It's best if I go home now before it's too late," she said unconvincingly as she moved her body so I could remove her bra and panties. I left her black thigh-hi stockings on.

"Darcy honey, I have two things to say to you. I forgive you. You are home!" I said with fervor and love as I moved between her legs.

The sex was more animalistic, and less love-making. It was like two human animals that hadn't had sex in a long time. I ate her to an orgasm. Next, I put her legs on my shoulders and slowly slid my hard rod into her damp folds. I pounded her like a beast. At first she grunted in pain, but her pussy slowly adapted, and she began to fuck back at me. I was so worked up that we both could feel my knob ramming her cervix open. I was close to shooting spunk deep into her. Then the mood changed.

"Henry please! We're not protected, and I'm on my fertile cycle!" Darcy pleaded as she tried to push me away.

Suddenly an image of Bree popped into my head. She had taunted me by saying that I was a tough guy on the field, but a pussy in my personal life. I grabbed Darcy's hands and held them over her head.

"No dammit! This has gone on enough already! Over ten years ago, we destroyed each other by our weaknesses. If all that crap hadn't happened, we would have had children. No more! Tonight, we turn 'What If' into reality," I yelled as I rammed deep into her depths.

"Then fuck me! Knock me up, stud! You want a kid, then just do it! Make me your property! Mark me with your seed! BREED ME!" she yelled back at me. I let go of her wrists, and her claws left bloody streaks on my back as she pulled me down and kissed me.

She locked her ankles behind me, and that triggered memories of long ago of when her cheerleader legs kept me in place between her legs. I felt her heels dig into my back forcing me deeper. Then that lusty haze fell over us as she came, and I shot volleys of fire deep into her baby chamber. Then we collapsed, sated by our first sex together in over a decade. We floated happily in a sea of endorphins.

Later, Darcy sucked me back to hardness again as we wanted to go again. How much had we changed? Darcy had thought of blowjobs as demeaning to her back then.

We lay in bed after having sex for the second time, her head resting on my shoulder, an arm across my chest and a leg across mine. It felt good and natural to be in bed together. However, the sex was over. Now we had to return to reality. Where do we go from here?

I felt her tears on my shoulder and heard her whispering, "I can't believe this. I prayed and hoped that someday I would be in your arms again. As the years went by, I began to give up hope. When Melody passed, I was strangely not happy. I was very sad. I knew that you were crushed again. I swore at Melody's grave that I would find anyway possible to lift you up again. Then, I ran into Bree at the grocery store."

I stiffened and asked, "Really! So what did you two talk about?"

"Bree seemed to know who I was and was completely cool about it. She was kind and gentle to me, not like most people. She talked a lot about you being very depressed and lost after Melody's death. She said she wished there was something that might lift your spirits up. Then she asked about what you did in high school. That's when I came up with the idea of retiring your high school jersey number during homecoming."

The revelation left me speechless. Bree had again been there for me. As much as we loved each other, it could never have been. We would have divorced each other during Week One.

"So why did you give me the cold shoulder that night?"

"I was in emotional turmoil. I was happy to see you being honored, but I also felt ashamed when I saw on the field. I wasn't worthy to even talk to you, so I thought it best for you if I walked away from you. A great and good man like you didn't need to be damaging his reputation by hanging around a lying, cheating slut-whore like me."

She sobbed for a minute.

"I love you so much. I will always be yours. I swear it. Please don't leave me again, ever," she mumbled as she drifted off to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I decided it was time for the next chapter of my life.


We began to date. Darcy kept her apartment, but spent many a night at the mansion. We, along with my three kids, slowly felt comfortable being with each other. However, my parents were very cold to Darcy. They thought I was screwing up again. I pointed out to them that Darcy wasn't a cheerleader. She was a science teacher. Eventually, my parents defrosted some, but they were never close to Darcy.

During the second month, we took our first trip with the kids. We drove down to Florida and had a great time. Darcy however seemed to fighting some illness that left her nauseous, yet she also seemed to have a glow about her. Well, it turned out that our first night of reconciliatory sex got her pregnant. We terminated her apartment lease the next day.

People congratulated us, although a few of my close guy friends teased me about knocking up the cheer captain. I would chuckle and reply, "Yes I did, and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience!"

I was quite pleased to be a dad again and enjoyed the sight of Darcy being pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen. She wore old clothes as she waddled around the house. Oh my, what a change from when she used to wear sexy clothes and a cheer uniform. She still looked like a million bucks to me.

Did we get married? Yes and no.

Darcy and I agreed to not get married as there was too much bad stuff from the past. We shacked up in the mansion. My kids liked Darcy, and she absolutely adored them.

It was while she was in labor that our marital status changed forever.

"I-I changed my mind. I want to marry you. I will sign a pre-nup giving you everything," she gasped out.

"I don't need a pre-nup because I need you!" I growled.

A chaplain just happened to be down the hallway, and so we got married in the presence of my kids and parents and her mom who were all standing in the doorway. As a temporary wedding ring, we used my college ring. About 65 minutes later, Melody Bree Hallman entered the world.

About a year later, her younger brother Henry Hallman the Third was born after a difficult delivery. After that, the doctor told Darcy that it would be dangerous to have more babies. I hugged her as she cried. It was at that moment that I felt and knew that I could fully trust Darcy, and that she would never cheat on me in the future.

EPILOGUE: Happy Endings!

My life was now more like a Hallmark movie. The new family unit consisted of me, Darcy, Eddie (16), Kaycee (12), Rebecca (7), Melody (1), and new born Henry. When Melody was born, Darcy wanted to become a full-time mom and gave up teaching which caused my old coach to complain about how impossible it would be to find another Science teacher and cheer coach as talented as her. Not our problem!

So what happened as the years went on?

Eddie played wide receiver in high school and is now a major in the Marine Corps. Kaycee, after giving us fits in her wild teenage years which included being kicked off the cheer squad for some major rules violations, is a veterinarian. Rebecca became an award-winning baton-twirler in high school, college, and in competitions just like her mom Melody, and is now an assistant bank manager. Melody played Field Hockey on scholarship and will be graduating soon with a degree in elementary education. Henry #3 played point guard in high school and is pre-law. He is interested in taking over my sports agency someday.

My first three kids are married with kids of their own, and Melody is engaged to a wonderful non-athletic man who is a young pastor.

As for Darcy and I, we still are working. She is now the high school principal, and I am her walk-on head football coach. Not too long ago, she was named administrator of the year which completed her Phoenix-like rise from the ashes. I took our football team to a win in the state championship. Recently, we have been talking about retirement.

Darcy and I are trying to convince Henry #3 not to get serious with a college cheerleader who also does regional acting and modeling work.

After all, we know how that could turn out.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: I hope you liked the story. I have a short LW and a D/S stories in the works. I am also thinking of a Bree, Bobby, and Henry story that took place just after Chapter 1 of this story series. This all depends on readers' interest.

Have a happy and prosperous New Year, y'all.