My Pastor & I

Story Info
A church member fantasizes about her Pastor.
910 words
3.99
25.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlowPopJ
BlowPopJ
18 Followers

"MMMMM he sure does look good up on that pulpit." I thought to myself as I squirmed in my seat listening to Pastor Trey preach the word. I couldn't help the thoughts I had about the sexy Pastor. He stood 6'0", caramel brown and strong hands. I hope I can get to spend some time with him before he finds a wife, because I truly need some private anointing. After the service, I stood in line to speak to the pastor, so I can speak to him discreetly. When it was finally my turn to speak to him, I can tell he was a little tired, but I had to make my request.

"Pastor I have a problem and I was wondering if you can help me with it." I asked, while looking deep into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Meet me in my office and we can discuss your problem." he replied. I saw his Adam's apple go up and down and knew I had him where I wanted him. When the church became deserted besides me and the pastor, I went to his office and knocked on his open door.

"Ms. Jones please come in and have a seat." he answered. I came into his office and closed the door behind me. "So what is the problem you're having Ms. Jones?" He asked me after I have seated. I uncrossed my legs and crossed them again and saw that his eyes were watching my every movement.

"Well Pastor..."

"Trey please." he interrupted.

"Well Trey, I'm having trouble with thoughts I have during your service." I said.

He cleared his throat and asked, "What kind of thoughts?"

I licked my lips and answered, "Sexual thoughts." He cleared his throat again and stood up and walked in front of his desk. I could see how my presence and words affected him and I liked what I saw.

"Do you know what brings up these sexual thoughts of yours?" he questioned.

I unbuttoned a couple buttons of my blouse due to my temperature rising. "Yes, it's you." I answered boldly.

He walked behind me and asked, "What is it about me that start these thoughts of yours?" I could tell he was peering over my shoulder down my blouse to see my cleavage.

"It's your voice, you sound so memorizing and passionate as you preach and how you look in your suit every Sunday, clean and handsome." As I was talking I heard the sound of a shirt falling to the floor, but wasn't completely sure and then he touched my shoulders and I almost jumped at the contract.

"Thank you for the compliments Ms. Jones. I have noticed you as well" he replied. His hands moved down my shoulders to cup my breasts.

"Is that right?" I asked breathlessly.

"Yes, your lovely legs that you show off in the skirts and heels you are wearing and your smile, it brightens up the sanctuary." he answered while unbuttoning my blouse and taking it off my shoulders.

He came in front of me and saw that he had removed his shirt, just like I thought, revealing his upper body to my gaze, his dick hard inside his pants waiting for me to pleasure it. I unbuckled his pants and shoved them down so I could get to his dick. I licked his head just to get a taste before I took him in deep inside my mouth. I loved the smoothness and heaviness of his dick on my tongue. I worshiped his dick as if it was last dick on Earth.

He pulled away from my mouth and lifted me onto his desk and went up my skirt. He was surprised to discover that I didn't have any panties on. He hiked my skirt up and started eating my pussy. I held on to his desk for dear life, his tongue was too good.

"Yes Trey! Oh God!" I moaned.

In mere moments, I squirted all in his face. He swallowed every drop of my love juice. He stood up, and plunged his dick deep inside my pussy. I couldn't even make a sound, my breath has left my body. I wrapped my legs around his hips, making him go even deeper. He took one of my nipples and sucked and licked it as he punished me for my thoughts with his dick.

"TREY! Harder, please! Harder!" I screamed and harder I got.

He moved faster and harder inside my pussy, making me clench around him not wanting to let go. He picked me up and sat in his chair and turned me around.

"Ride me Ms. Jones." he said gruffly.

He didn't have to ask me twice. I worked my hips up & down, round & round on his dick. I knew that dancing helped with my riding skills. I worked my ass on his dick, his hands on my breast. Then he bit me on my shoulder, making me climax again.

"Ms. Jones are you alright?" I blinked and shook my head. Church has ended and everyone was leaving.

"Ms. Jones are you okay." I was asked again by Sister Jones.

"Yes I'm fine." I reassured her.

Apparently I blanked out on the service and had another fantasy. My juices were collecting in my panties. "Damn that was some fantasy." I thought. I saw that the line to speak to the pastor was short. "Hmm maybe that fantasy can come true."

BlowPopJ
BlowPopJ
18 Followers