My Path Pt. 03

Story Info
Moira continues to train Pat into being a good pet.
3.4k words
3.98
14.7k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
573 Followers

Arms full I entered Moira's bedroom. Her bedroom was magnificent, with its own sitting area. It wasn't feminine, but masculine. The furniture was oversized, the wood a dark cherry. The bed was a four poster. The chairs in the sitting area were leather recliners. Between them was a table. They faced towards the bed.

She exited her closet as I entered the room. She was now wearing a floor length white nightgown. It was sleeveless and cut low exposing the tops of her breasts. The nightgown molded itself to her body, clinging to her hips, but it was the upper half that grabbed my attention.

Each of her breasts weren't just laying under the nightgown, jiggling about, but individually encased, their tear shape proudly on display.

"Wow, you look beautiful, Moira."

She smiled, "And you can quit gaping, Pet. Let me take the bottle and the glasses from you. The bucket of ice is for you. I want you to go into the bathroom. I've left instructions for what I want you to do. Don't rush, but don't take too long. I figure you will need an hour.

I marched into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I wondered what could take me an hour to accomplish.

I put the ice bucket down and picked up the note. On the bathroom vanity were razors, shaving cream, a can of Nair, and something I had never seen before, let alone imagined. It was I quickly discovered a chastity device. She expected me to wear it.

Her instructions were simple. Shave, defoliate, rinse, towel off, followed by the cage.

I stripped. My penis was hard. I was too excited to question, much less protest, her requests. I knew if I obeyed I was going to be rewarded with more sexual experiences than I had had in my now 19 years.

When I got out of the shower I was hairless save for the hair on my head. I had removed the hair from my underarms, arms, torso, genitals, scrotum, the crack of my ass, and my legs. My skin felt so smooth. I dried off. My penis reinflated. I looked at my reflection in the mirror before proceeding to the next instruction.

There was a moisturizer she wanted me to apply. It had a nice smell to it. My skin felt weirdly wonderful. I applied it to the length of my erection and to my scrotum. I badly wanted to climax.

I discovered the reason for the ice as I proceeded to the final steps. There was no way I would fit into the chastity device. I needed to make my painfully erect penis not only soft, but small. I gathered a handful of ice, laid it on a damp towel, and pressed it against my genitals. What was hard and swollen quickly became soft and small. I applied lubricant to the ring and the cage. It was a one piece affair, the cage and ring joined by a hinge.

I slipped one then the other testicle through the ring followed by my penis. I then slid my penis into the cage which the lubricant made easy. Where the head of my penis lay was the fastener which I attached to the ring. I then took the straps and fastened them to a a protrusion at the top of the ring. My penis was caged, but still under my control. I picked up the lock and secured my chastity device.

I looked around the bathroom and cleaned up the mess I had made.

Suddenly feeling very vulnerable, not to mention awkward, I gathered up my folded clothes and held them in front of me as I exited the bathroom.

Moira was sitting in one of the recliners reading. She had on reading glasses which she took off. She looked at me.

"There you are. Put the clothes on the dresser. Let me see you. Turn around. Very nice. Where are the keys?"

I answered, "I left them on the countertop."

She stood up, walked past me, entered the bathroom, and exited a minute later. She walked over to the chest of drawers, opened a jewelry box, and removed a gold necklace. She attached the key to the necklace and fastened it around her neck. The chain was long and the key lay out of sight between her breasts.

She sounded a bit emotional when she asked me to turn the sheets down.

I asked, "Are you okay, Moira?"

She actually sounded like she might cry, "I'm very happy, Pet. I don't usually get very emotional, but you have made tonight so special."

I told her I just wanted to please her.

"You have no idea how pleased I am." She removed her nightgown and climbed onto the bed. She beckoned me to join her.

"Lay on top of me," she whispered. We were soon kissing, my naked body on top of hers. My cage manhood nestled against her crotch.

"Is this your first time to be naked with a woman?"

"Moira, it is."

"We'll go slow, Pet. I'll teach you how to make me feel good. Let's kiss some more before we start."

A few long french kisses later she began to tutor me.

She began by insisting I take a detailed look at her body. She pointed out various erogenous zones and then had me touch, caress, kiss, and lick them.

She moaned as I softly kissed her neck, "Oh Pet, you're a natural at pleasing a woman," and groaned as she instructed me on how to handle her breasts. "Very nice, Pet, I like to have my nipples pulled and twisted, even pinched, but it has to be at the right moment. Love bites on my breasts, caressing the underside of each breast, sucking my nipples hard, squeezing my breasts. It all feels good if done at the right time."

I soon had her breasts wet with my saliva, the nipples swollen. She had I thought extremely long nipples. I would have been perfectly content to have spent the rest of the evening playing with her breasts as they reminded me of the breasts I had seen on Playboy models. They were she pointed out sounding justifiably boastful natural, not fake.

She had me stop. I thought my next stop would be between her legs, but she directed me to her legs, then her feet.

"Pet, I love having my feet played with, especially my toes." She wiggled them in front of my face. I had to admit she really did have pretty feet. I had never thought about toes as an erogenous zone, but figured if it made her feel good I was game. I opened my mouth and took her big toe into it.

I sucked on it like I would a thumb. Her reaction was immediate.

"Oh God," she cried out. I thought she was going to orgasm on the spot. I sucked on the other one. She writhed on the bed squirming, rolling her hips. She cupped her breasts, squeezed them, pulled on and pinched her nipples as I continued to suck.

"Stop, Pet. I can't take any more." Her breathing was ragged. I was quite pleased with myself.

She asked me to move out of the way as she rolled onto her stomach.

"Now, my backside Pet."

Starting with the soles of her feet she tutored me as I went up each leg.

"My bottom is very sensitive."

I stared at her ass and told her, "Moira, you have a beautiful butt."

"So I've been told. Touch it. Squeeze it. Kiss it."

She opened her legs. I was kneeling, licking and kissing each lobe, when she opened her legs even wider and suggested, "You'll be more comfortable if you're laying down for this next lesson."

I stretched out and my face was soon up close and personal to the crack of her ass.

"Pet, there are women who love the soft, touch only a tongue can deliver to their ass and there are liars."

As with her feet I had never really thought about analingus, but I was willing to give it a try. She wasn't freshly showered, but her ass also didn't have a strong smell. I began by licking the length of her crack, going down then up, then further down, then back down, then all the way down. I licked her anus.

"Oh god, that feels wonderful Pet. Eat my asshole. I'm going to want this a lot." I could smell her vaginal juices. The mattress grew wet and it wasn't from my saliva.

"Enough, Pet."

I stopped, frustrated as I wasn't just enjoying myself, but because I knew she was close to orgasming. I wanted to see her orgasm and to be why.

"Pour us each a glass of wine. "

I got off the bed and did as requested. She turned over onto her back. I brought her a glass which she took from me. She was red in the face and I noticed perspiring. She was also breathing faster than she normally did.

"Thanks," she said before downing most of the glass.

She looked up at me as I was standing beside the bed.

"That was very nice, Pet. You got me quite worked up. You wanted to see me orgasm didn't you?"

"I did," feeling a bit disappointed.

"Don't pout, Pet. It's not very attractive. You'll get to see me orgasm before the night is over. Maybe several times."

She finished her glass and told me, "Bottoms up." I drained my glass instantly feeling very buzzed. I was not much of a drinker and had never chugged a glass of wine. She handed me her glass. I put them on the table from where I had picked them up.

She reached into the drawer of her nightstand and retrieved a dildo I estimated to be ten inches long and as wide as the can of shaving cream I had recently used. At the base of the dildo was an oversized scrotum.

"Pet, I'm a bit of a size queen. I like my cocks large which is why I have this. It's beautiful isn't it. Look at the detail. The scrotum is also the handle. I'll want all of it in me. Here. Take it."

I took it from her. It was indeed beautiful from its plum sized circumcised head to its powerful shaft replete with veins running down the side.

"It's a life sized mold."

She didn't elaborate leading me to believe it was from a previous lover; that suspicion and the fact that my penis was barely five inches long hard and my width less than half made it very intimidating, if not a bit depressing.

She had me join her back in bed, but at her side. She opened her legs, then pulled her labia apart.

"Put it in me, Pet, but slowly."

I wondered if she needed lubricant.

"It will go in. I'm very wet."

I pushed it into her vagina an inch, then back out, then back in, then back out, then two inches, then three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine and finally her dildo was balls deep. I fucked her slowly but after a few minutes she said, "Harder."

I looked at her face and at her pussy marveling at the reactions from both. She grunted, groaned, cursed, shared with me how damn good it felt and how much she loved cock. She clearly didn't need any other stimulation from me other than the giant cock she was having intercourse with.

The intensity of her orgasm scared and excited me. She was thrusting her pelvis so hard to meet my thrusts I had to really focus on what I was doing and keep a strong grip on the dildo's scrotum.

She announced she was coming and told me to keep fucking her. She looked at me, "It feels so good, Pet."

Her body went rigid. She groaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear. My intuition told me to slow down the thrusts. After pushing one final time like I imagined a man would really do as he ejaculated, I kept the dildo buried to its base inside her vagina. She orgasmed around that final thrust. I then slowly pumped it in and out of her love channel a few more times pulling out more and more. As it exited her vagina there was a slurping noise followed by the sound of air expelling as the seal between her dildo and vagina broke.

She kept her legs open, the sides of her knees touching the bed. She wanted me to look at her vagina. It was swollen, wet, and open. It looked red inside.

She answered the question I wanted to ask, but hadn't, "It will go back to normal. Just takes some time. You won't get lost in there," she added with a chuckle.

I had the dildo in my hand. It was very wet, sticky, surrounding the base a white ring of her juices.

"Go on. Lick it."

"Pardon," I asked really confused by her request.

"You want to know what my pussy tastes like. Lick the dildo and you'll find out. You're not chicken are you. It's not a real cock, not that it should matter. You're not afraid it's going to make you a homosexual are you?"

I defended myself trying to sound more open minded than I felt. She was pushing me in a direction I wasn't comfortable with, but I remembered her admonition for me to keep an open mind. Besides, I didn't want to displease her and I was dying to get to experience actual cunnilingus followed by what I hoped was release from my cage and intercourse. I was more than a little motivated to obey.

I brought the dildo up to my mouth and gave it a perfunctory swipe with my tongue.

"Pet, you can do better than that."

I ran my tongue the length of the cock, then down the other side, then along the top and the bottom of the shaft. I licked the head clean and even opened my mouth wide to insert the head.

She said, "You really a good little cocksucker." She had reached into her nightstand and taken out a small camera.

"Smile," she said. I shoved more of the cock into my mouth. She snapped a few pictures as I fellated the dildo.

Her juices gone. I was done. I put the dildo down.

"Pet, that was incredibly hot. I am so wet. Feel me."

I did and she wasn't exaggerating.

She looked at me and suggested I get between her legs and experience the real thing.

I got between her legs, laid down on my stomach, and for the first time performed cunnilingus. My only regret was that why hadn't I done this with Moira the previous summer. It boosted my confidence to know I could make her feel so good with my mouth. I started to finger her while eating her, but she told me, "No, I've had enough penetration this evening. Just your mouth. And I definitely don't want you to rush."

Towards the end she actually was humping my face and had a hand on each side of my head vainly trying to pull my head into her.

Afterwards we cuddled. I thought, "Now, we're going to have intercourse."

I had explored her body and now it was her turn to explore mine. She told me she loved the feel and look of my hairless body. She also loved my penis all locked up. She picked up the camera, got off the bed and snapped a few more pictures of me.

I asked why.

She said, "For my scrapbook."

"For a reminder after I'm gone?"

Moira's eyes looked serious, "Pet, I'm never letting you go."

I admitted to her, "That's a relief. I really like you Moira. I didn't want to get my hopes up figuring you'll get bored with me after a few weeks. I don't think I'm big enough to satisfy you."

She assured me, "I'm definitely not bored with you. I see you in my future. There's other ways you can please me."

We were on our sides. She reached between us and grabbed my cage, "I love this Pet. It shows how committed you are to me."

"I'm very committed to you Moira."

We kissed some more. I then decided to ask, "Moira, can we do it? Can we have intercourse tonight? I'd really like to."

She let me down gently, "Not tonight, Pet. I don't know when, but it will be sooner rather than later. I like where we're at to ruin it with intercourse. Does that make sense?"

The realization of what the key she now wore on a chain around her neck really hit me, "So I'm not going to get out of this cage tonight?"

"Oh, no. We'll play it by ear. It fits you doesn't it or do we need to adjust it?"

I answered her, "No, it fits fine. I just thought I'd only be wearing it for a short time."

She pulled my sad face to her very erect nipple and implored me to suck. My mouth wrapped around her nipple was strangely soothing. She caressed my scalp and softly talked to me telling me I was a great lover with a very pleasing mouth. We'll fuck. You'll get to come. I promise you. Just be patient. Waiting willl make it even better."

She even had me lay between her, my caged manhood pressed directly against her vagina. My penis tried to inflate, but couldn't. The cage squeezed it. My testicles ached even more than my penis.

She noted the time and said it was time for me to leave. We both had to work in the morning. I dressed. She walked me to the door, naked. We exchanged a few more kisses. I was hoping she'd put her hands on my shoulders and push me to my knees because I was dying to eat her again, but she didn't. She reminded me to keep myself cleaned and hairless.

She then delivered the real shot to my already aching testicles, "I'll see you in a few days."

"What?" I asked thinking I'd see her the next night.

"I had already made plans. I know the weekend is coming up. I'm going out of town. I'll see you Monday night."

My jealousy got the better of me as I asked, "Plans with who? Monday night seems so far away. I was hoping we'd spend the weekend together."

"A friend. Monday night is just three more days. We'll have other weekends together. I should have told you sooner, but I didn't want to spoil the mood."

I left with the worst case of blue balls ever and the bitter taste of jealousy on my tongue.

I wondered who was her friend, positive it was a male which is why she didn't get more specific. She's going away with him for the weekend. They are going to have sex while my penis is all locked up. I got over my anger and jealousy reminding myself she wanted to see me on Monday, that she promised me intercourse and climaxes at a future date, that I had rocked her body with two big orgasms. I went to bed my face and fingers unwashed as I wanted a reminder of her to be with me.

It was a long torturous weekend. I discovered exercise was the best activity to keep my mind from wandering and wondering what she was doing and who she was doing it with. My jealous gnawed at me. It wasn't just the thought of her having sex, but of her spending time with him doing all the nonsexual things that make a relationship.

Monday at work she called me into her office.

"Close the door, Pat."

I did.

"What did you do this weekend? Talk to anyone?"

I assured her I hadn't talked to anyone about us and that my weekend had been very boring, the bright notes were I had exercised a lot and finished the projects I had been assigned.

I asked, "Are we still on for tonight?"

"Of course." She then handed me a key to her house with instructions to get there early, "I have a list of things for you to do before I get home."

She whispered, "Before I forget, be naked."

She hustled me out the door. Caught up on my work I asked my immediate supervisor an hour later if I could leave early for the day. She said I could.

I hustled home, changed, and headed to Moira's house.

Miguel59
Miguel59
573 Followers