My Path to Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continued to watch them, it was almost as if I'd fallen into some kind of trance. I undid the rest of the buttons on my blouse and unfastened the clasp in the front of my bra, and with a shrug of my shoulders, the bra flew open, releasing my breasts from their confinement. My hand immediately went to my left breast and I began to pinch and pull at my hard nipple.

I could hear Rob and Karen breathing hard, and they ended their kiss, as if needing to come up for air. They turned and looked at me as I continued to play with my nipple, twisting it between my fingers. The sides of my blouse had fallen open, exposing my breasts to their view.

"That was good," I said, a slight tremble in my voice, "that was a good kiss."

They stared at me, watching as I pulled on my nipple until my breast was stretched and distended outward.

"What would you do next, if I weren't here?" I asked.

There was a pause.

"Karen, what would you do next?"

"I can't...it's embarrassing to talk about," she said in a soft, stammering voice.

"You don't have to be embarrassed with me," I said, "I really want you to tell me."

My hand moved to my other breast, gently caressing the nipple. Roy's mouth hung open as he stared at me.

"I guess next," Karen said, her voice almost a whisper, "I guess next Roy would take my top off, so he could, you know, play with my breasts."

"Well?" I said, looking straight at Rob.

There was another long pause. Rob looked at Karen, then at me, then back at Karen, then he reached out and slipped his fingers under the bottom of Karen's tank top and slowly slid it upwards. Karen assisted him by raising her arms over her head, allowing him to remove it completely.

Karen blushed, and her arms immediately fell down across her breasts in an effort to cover them. Roy took her arms and slowly pulled them down to her waist. Karen's blush deepened and she closed her eyes.

Her breasts were like little grapefruits protruding from her chest. They looked firm and their whiteness contrasted with the brown tan on the rest of her body. At the tip of each breast, a little nipple protruded from the center of a brownish-pink areola, each areola no more than an inch in diameter.

Roy reached out and lightly touched her breasts, his fingers making little circles around her nipples. Karen let out a little whimpering sound. My fingers slipped from my own nipple and in an almost uncontrollable movement, I felt my left hand reaching down to slowly raise the hem of my skirt up to my waist. Roy stared at me, his hands still massaging Karen's breasts. I spread my legs apart and with my right hand I held the vibrator flat against my pussy. A little shiver went through my body as I felt the vibrations through the fabric of my panties.

Karen's eyes opened and she looked at me as I rubbed the vibrator up and down. She whimpered softly then reached forward and put her hands behind Roy's head, drawing his head to her breasts. He circled his hands around the base of her left breast, and squeezing his hands together, made her breast bulge out, like a balloon about to burst. He opened his lips wide and covered her breast with his mouth.

I could see the side of his cheeks moving in and out in a slow sucking motion. Karen's eyes fluttered shut and she moaned softly.

Now, Roy moved to Karen's other breast, and as he sucked it deep into his mouth, I saw his head turn slightly until he was staring directly at me. I could almost feel his eyes on me as I pulled the front of my panties to one side and slowly ran the vibrator up and down the swollen lips of my pussy.

By now, Karen's breaths were coming faster and little whimpering moans came out of her mouth as Roy continued to suck on her breasts. Then, I watched as Roy reached down and unfastened the button at the top of Karen's shorts.

"Oh, my God," she moaned softly, "Oh, my God!"

He slid her zipper down, and the two sides of her shorts fell open, exposing a pair of sheer red panties. I watched as his hand disappeared down their front.

"Oh, my God!" Karen moaned again. Her whimpers came faster and louder.

As Roy played with her pussy, he continued to stare at me intently, watching as I slid the tip of the vibrator between my pussy lips. Another little shiver shook through my body as I gently pushed it inside me.

Roy turned toward Karen. Her eyes were still closed, and she continued making short little whimpering sounds. He slid his hands underneath the top of her pants and under her panties and began to slowly tug them down. Karen slid back on the sofa and raised her hips, allowing him to pull them off, allowing her body to be exposed, now totally naked.

Her hips were slim, barely wider than her waist and her pubic hair was so light in color it looked as if her pussy was shaved. Roy spread her legs apart slightly and I had a clear view of her. Her pussy lips were red and swollen and glistened with the moisture of her juices. Roy placed the palm of his hand on her pussy and she let out another loud moan.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed as he massaged her with his hand. Her breath was now coming in short little gasps and her whimpers, which before had been short and soft, had now turned into a loud, almost continuous moan, interrupted only by her short gasps for air.

I watched as her eyes fluttered open. They had a glazed, far-away look to them, as if she was oblivious to her surroundings. Suddenly, she leaned forward and I watched as she grabbed Roy's t-shirt and roughly yanked it up and off his head.

"Yes, baby, now!" she moaned, "Now, baby. I need you now."

Her hands went to Roy's belt and she fumbled to unfasten it. Roy had to help her, then he leaned back and slid his shorts and briefs down off his hips, allowing his cock to spring free.

I let out a loud, involuntary gasp. His cock was long and thick, with dark purple veins and a bulbous head that pointed straight toward the ceiling. Unconsciously, I pushed the vibrator deeper into my pussy.

I watched as Karen suddenly got up on her knees, and threw one leg over Roy's body until she straddled him, her pussy gaping open inches above Roy's cock.

She reached down and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips wide apart. Roy held his cock upright with his fist and I watched as Karen lowered herself onto his rigid pole. She let out a short, piercing scream as his entire cock slowly disappeared into her wet opening.

With Roy fully inside her, their only motion was a slow circular movement of Karen's ass, as she ground deep against him. They remained like that for a minute, maybe two, then I watched as the muscles in Karen's thighs flexed and her body rose slowly up until only the head of Roy's cock remained inside her. And then she allowed her body to slide slowly back down, engulfing his cock once more.

As I stroked the head of the vibrator up and down against my pussy lips, I saw that Rob had tilted his head slightly and as Karen's body moved slowly up and down, he was staring directly at me. I reached down and slipped my panties off, then gently rubbed the tip of the vibrator in little circles around my clitoris, all the while knowing that Rob's eyes were on me.

Karen's motions had become faster, and now Rob's hips were thrusting up and down in rhythm with her motions, his cock glistening with her juices as it slid in and out of her cunt. Karen let out another sharp scream. Her breathing was now no more than a series of quick, deep gasps. With each stroke, she let out a loud, whimpering moan, her breasts jiggling up and down with her motions.

As I watched their bodies pound together, my left hand caressed my breasts and I leaned back further on the chair. Spreading my legs wide, I alternated between rubbing the vibrator against my clit, and inserting it into deep inside me.

Roy reached forward and cupped Karen's ass in his hands, guiding her body as it slammed up and down on his cock. He held her ass tightly, causing her asscheeks to spread wide apart, exposing her little puckered anus, and lower I could see the lips of her cunt stretched around his thick cock.

I held the tip of the vibrator against my clit, and suddenly I felt a little tingle in my clit, and the tingle became stronger, and I felt a little shiver go through my body, then another shiver, stronger this time, and the tingle in my pussy became even more intense and I shut my eyes as I felt my entire body shaking violently as the orgasm spread through every part of me.

As the last of the spasms flowed through my body. I opened my eyes and saw that Roy was still staring directly at me. Suddenly his head shook to the side and he let out a long, low grunting sound.

"I think it's time, baby," he moaned.

"Yes!" Karen screamed, "Cum now, baby! Cum in my cunt! Cum for me now, baby!"

Roy moaned again, and I could see the white coating of cum form on Roy's cock as he spurted into her. Another long, grunting moan came from deep in his throat and his hips thrust harder against Karen.

Suddenly, Karen's head flew back and a sharp, piercing scream came out of her mouth and I could see a shudder go through her body. She screamed again as Roy emptied his balls deep inside her, her hips pounding up and down against him. Then, gradually, she slowed her furious up and down motion until her body rested motionlessly on his, his spent cock still deep in her cunt.

They remained like that for a long time, maybe a minute, maybe two, until Karen raised her body up, allowing Rob's now flaccid cock to slip out of her and fall limply onto his stomach. She collapsed onto the couch beside him, her legs spread open, her pussy lips wet and swollen. I watched as a little puddle of cum formed at the base of her pussy and dribbled down toward her ass.

She sighed and looked at me, and I realized my legs were also spread wide, my pussy lips red and swollen like hers. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

End of Chapter One

12