My Paula

Story Info
He discovers his wife a little at a time.
2k words
4.09
73.4k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. meeting ( meeting at bar, friends wedding, first date)

The first time I met Paula was at a local bar where I hung out. I was 20 and she was 18. I was attracted to her right away. She looked sexy in the tight jeans she wore and the low cut top. I tried to make a date with her several times that night, but was shot down time and time again. She told me ' I came with my friends and I am going to leave with them.' The next time we met was at a dinner my friend, Bill was having for his wedding party. And I was matched with Paula. At the reception neither of us had a date so we spent the evening together. We were having a good time and I thought I would try and ask her out again. We were dancing a slow dance and as we danced she was dancing close to me, pulling herself tight against me. That had an immediate effect on me and I immediately became hard. Paula just continued to rub up against my body and my hard cock. I drove her home that night and we did make plans to go out the following week. My cock was ridged thinking about it.

The day of the wedding the guys in the wedding party went across the street to a local tavern before the wedding service. The girls in the party were pretty upset with us after finding out what we did. The ceremony went off without any problems.

During the reception Paula seems more reserved then on the previous occasion when we danced. Later in the evening I watched as she danced with another guy. I could believe how close they here. Paula was rubbing up against him and smiled at me when she noticed I was watching. I could not believe how excited I became and hard my cock was. My eyes were glued to the both of them and I almost came when I watched Paula give him a deep wet kiss. She flirted with him several times during the night and it seemed to happen when I was in the immediate area. At the end of the night we made plans to go out and just prior to leaving she asked I had a good time. She then reached down and gave the bulge in my pants a little squeeze and said ' I noticed you watching and it seems like you did have a nice time'

I went to pick Paula up at her house for our first date. She being Italian, I had to meet the family. After about an hour of interrogation we were able to leave. We decided to go to a local club. The place was crowded and there was a line to get into the club. We decided to sit in the car for a while until the line shortened. That never happened, but we spent a long time talking and before long necking. She was French kissing like a pro and my hands were gliding over her blouse where I gently rubbed and cupped her breasts. She offered no protest and I opened her blouse she was getting more excited as was I. Soon I had her blouse open and unclasped her bra. I immediately lowered my lips to her breast where I kissed and sucked her nipples. In the mean time she was rubbing my erection through my pants, and I thought I would explode any second. With all the traffic on the road in front of us and the activity in the parking lot, I am surprised no one came up upon us. But it was getting late and I had to take Paula home.

Chapter 2. going out

On our first couple of dates we returned to the same parking space. I wasn’t aware at the time, but we really were in a public area, a major roadway 50 feet in front of up and a fairly active parking lot. There we were petting in the car, Paula top usually open and her breast exposed, she stroking my hard erection as I sucked her nipples and fingered her. All this was going on where anyone could see. The first time we fucked was in her parent house on the couch. We were kissing and fondling each other and I then laid her back and spread her legs and as I entered her she said' be gentle, this is my first time.' This happened while her parents were down the hallway in their bedroom. We repeated this several times screwing on the couch, while her parents were in the other room.

One time PAULA was sucking my cock on the couch, her lips felt fantastic gliding up and down my cock. Suddenly…. We head a car door and moments later her father cam in the front door. There we were I was sitting up on the couch, she was lying on my lap as he walked in. Paula said hi to her dad before he went in to his room. All the time my hard cock was against her face. Another time we were in her bedroom talking, we began to kiss she was a good kisser and soon her had me hard but the way her lips touched and her tongue probed my mouth. WE were laid out on the bed, I ripped her shirt open as she unbuckled my pants. Soon she mounted me riding my hard cock as I rubbed and squeezed her firm tits. As this we going on I could she her father not 15 feet away outside the window cutting the lawn. WE could see him, but could he see us? We both loved that session we had PAULA came several times.

We started to experiment a couple of times PAULA agreed for me to tie her up. The first time we tried was in my garage. After we were in the garage I closed and locked the door. After sever minutes of kissing and feeling her, I took her to the center of the garage. I bound her wrists with rope and then tossed one end over a rafter. I pulled it tight forcing PAULA arms to rise over her head. I pulled a little more pulling it tight. There was a stool in the garage, and I brought it over for PAULA to sit on. I was a high bar type stool and she had to climb up to sit on it. I then pulled the rope tight again and tied it off. I stood back and watched she looked pretty like that. I started kissing PAULA was rubbing her breast through her top. She was responding kissing me back. I took her shirt and ripped it open as I kissed her neck and the tops of her breasts. I opened her bra and started to suck her hard nipples.

I then moved the stool back, forcing her to stand on her toes. She said nothing as I played with her nipples, as I squeezed them I could only hear a moan. I then opened her pants and pulled them off her. She was hanging there totally naked. I ran my hand over her pussy, she was soaking wet. I said, 'You like this don’t you little cunt' Her reply was 'yes'. I began to taunt her with my hands and tongue, she kept asking me to fuck her. 'PLEASE FUCK ME' but I continued to tease her. I told her to look out the window as I began to finer her pussy and slap her ass with my other hand. I asked what she saw. She replied 'people walking by' I asked her if she thought they could see her if they looked this way, she said 'YES'. I went behind her and slowly inserted my hard cock in her soaking pussy fucking her as she felt my hands pinching and squeezing her nipples. All his time she looked out the window was the people went by. Soon we began to moan and I fucked her harder ...she meeting my thrusts as we fucked soon I shoot my cum inside her as she came.

Another time at my house PAULA agreed to let me tie her up in my basement. I tied her to one of the support columns, there she was tied as I teased her kissing her lips and running my tongues in and out of her mouth, all the time pinching and squeezing her tits and nipples. PAULA was soon moaning to be fucked. I fingered her pussy till it was soaking wet. I untied her momentarily to free her from the pole, but retied her wrists behind her. I had her sit on lap, my cock sliding easily into her soaking wet pussy she rode my cock faster and faster till she came.

I had rented a ski house the year we started to date. I was unsure how she would react if a asked her to spend the weekend with me there. There were several guys that chipped in for the rental and a trip to the house could mean sharing a bedroom with another couple or sleeping in the living room. When Paula heard that I had rented a place and went there with out her she was disappointed and told me she wanted to go the next time I went. I explained the living arrangements and she said shed love to wing it and see what happens.

The next time I went to the ski house Paula came with me. The place was full there were 2 other couples and 5 other guys in the place when we arrived. That night we were able to share one of 2 bedrooms with another couple that we didn’t know. During the night the other couple stated screwing around in the bed. Paula leaned over to me and asked me if I hear them and told me how sexy they sounded. She was soon stroking my cock and whispered how excited she was hearing them and seeing their shadows as they fucked in their bed. She continued to pump until I exploded and she then cleaned my cum up with her tongue, kissing me afterwards. She whispered in my ear asking me if I enjoyed watching and hearing them as much as she did. I answered 'yes I did'. She then asked 'Did you like tasting yourself on my lips and mouth?' I had to say yes as she was stroking my cock which was getting hard again. 'How about if you tasted another guy on my mouth?' I couldn’t answer, but she felt my cock twitch and grow even harder after she asked that question. Paula gave me another deep kiss and told me we better get some sleep.

The following day I noticed Paula flirting wit one of the guys at the house and it appeared she only flirted when she knew she had my attention and I could watch. She was really coming on to this one guy, we didn’t even know all day. He even cam up to me when Paula was not around and told me he was not encouraging her and hoped I didn’t blame him. I told him I was aware she was the one. That night we had to sleep in the living room and she whispered to me how the guy wanted to have sex with her. She told me ' Bob, Mike was flirting with me all day, did you notice?' I told her I didn’t notice. She felt me grow hard as she spoke and said 'liar' and then said 'Mike wanted to fuck me today' 'How would you feel about that' stroking my cock as she whispered and said 'he is probably doing what I am doing to you right now thinking about fucking me.'

Paula the slid on top of me right there in the living room and lowered herself on my hard cock. Slowing riding it , then faster and faster, soon we both came. She leaned down and gave me a kiss….smiled and said thanks 'Mike' giggled and turned over to sleep.