My Pee Dream

Story Info
Two hot women can't stop peeing on each other...
1.2k words
4.25
41.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike everything else I write, this is fiction. It actually IS a dream I had. I think I had the dream because I'd been thinking about it so much, but, I'm not sure...

In the dream, I was outside, lying in the sun...naked as always. The dream doesn't matter...we're always naked outside.

The sun was so hot on my body...so fucking hot. I was lying on my tummy...the sun felt sooooooo good on my ass. I was covered in suntan oil...my sweat was mixing with it and it was trickling from my ass cheeks, down between them, burning my opening...

I just knew, some of the sweat-and-oil mixture was trickling inside my ass.

Oh fuck...that had me on fire.

I tried...TRIED to ignore it, my arms crossed under my head, my head resting on my hands. But, that became impossible when the oily sweat reached my pussy. I spread my legs apart and hotly imagined Blue fucking my oil-covered pussy with the biggest toy we have...juices, oil and sweat splattering all over both of us...

Okay...couldn't take any more of that. I raised my ass and reached under me. When my hand touched my pussy, I heard my baby...she'd come to my rescue...

"Aaaaaawwww, my Sunny...let me help you with that."

"You're just in time! I almost had to fuck my pussy myself!"

"Oh no! That's terrible! Well, your hot lady is here now. Oh my...such a swollen pussy you have! And so pretty, glistening in the sun!"

Blue laid her body on top of mine and slid all over me, covering herself in all my sweat and oil...I raised my ass for her and she pressed her hips hard on it, then slid up a little and opened her mouth on my neck, biting me softly...

I raised my head and moved my hair out of the way, giving more of my neck to her...she spoke softly to my ear...

"Sunnybaby? I just had a HUGE coffee on an empty tummy, and I brought this gallon of water out with me."

That sent a hard electric jolt to my pussy and through my body...I could feel little spasms in all my muscles...

"Oooooooooooooo...baby...fuck yes...pleeeeeeeeease pee on me...a lot..."

"I WILL pee on you...a LOT. I want you to drink as much of that water as you can, lover...I want to be covered in your pee!"

Still on my tummy, I grabbed the gallon of water. As much as I could in that position, I chugged lots of water...my tummy was empty, also...

"That's it, my Sunny...plenty of water...I want all the pee you can give me."

With that, my hot Blue sat up, her legs firmly holding my hips to keep from sliding off my slippery ass. She reached behind her, slid a finger DEEP inside my pussy, and peed real HARD between my ass cheeks!

I started cumming right away...my body going crazy from her pee hitting between my ass cheeks, flooding my opening!

Blue fucked my pussy harder, on her knees now, peeing all over my back! Fuck! I loved it!

When my orgasm ended, I breathlessly turned over...Blue had her hands cupped together and full of my cum...she drank it all into her mouth, kept it there and brought her mouth down to mine, kissing me and feeding me all my cum...

Our mouths and tongues played with my cum...trading it back and forth to each other...whimpers and guttural sounds coming from our throats...my cum getting all over our lips and faces, dripping down my cheeks to my neck and in my hair...

"Uh oh, Sunnybaby...you have ladycum in your hair. Sit up and I'll take care of that for you!"

"Fuck YES! Your baby needs a pee shower!"

I eagerly sat up, propping myself up on my hands behind me...Blue got over me and peed on my head, soaking my hair.

Her hot pee ran down my hair and back, covered my breasts, then my tummy and flowed over my pussy! It was so hot and felt so good...my pussy was throbbing hard!

(Damn...I hope I have this dream again...)

My pussy was also burning hot from holding my pee for Blue!

I reached up and held her hips, my mouth latching onto her pussy...

"Suck my pussy, Sunny! Suck me hard!"

She spurted more pee in my mouth and I swallowed eagerly...like a wild woman, I devoured her...her legs collapsed and she fell over, my hand under her head to protect her. Then I POUNCED my mouth on her pussy, tongue-fucking her and sucking her juices...She came soooooooo fucking hard while I held onto her, sucking her quivering pussy, taking all her cum down my throat...

(Oh...oh...my clit is between my fingers while telling you about this dream, dear readers...sooooo close to cumming.)

...when her orgasm passed, Blue laid there with her arms and legs spread apart...catching her breath. I knew what she needed! I got up, stood over her and peed on her body!

"Sunny! Pee on me, baby! Fuck yes!"

My pee POURED from my pussy all over her! She was happily playing with it, splashing it all over herself! Still peeing, I laid on top of her, held her body and rolled around with her...she started peeing and we kept rolling all over, our pee flying around and splattering on both of us!

FINALLY, we stopped peeing and our oily bodies relaxed in the cum-and-pee puddle in the grass...we spend the next hour, rubbing and caressing our bodies, sliding them on each other...we came many, many times, kissing deeply while screaming into each others mouths...pussies fucking hard against thighs or fingers buried deeply while rubbing incredibly swollen clits...

We were absolutely COVERED in pee and cum, our bodies glistening in the sun...

(Seriously...this dream...my body is trembling and I'm horny as fuck...)

We both had to pee sooooooooooo bad again! I peed all over Blue a LOT! She loved playing with my pee, my hard torrent hitting her body...I had her pee in my face, loving every bit of it while it cascaded down my body!

We held hands and went inside. We took a quick shower...we wanted our bodies clean for what was next...

We went to a different bathroom where we had a large bath tub FULL of Bluecum and Sunnycum! The bath tub was heated and the cum was so nice and warm...it had me right on the edge of orgasm...

Blue filled my pussy with cum...I stood up with her sitting under me and fed it to her...she drank it all, purring the whole time. Then she finger-fucked my ass and sucked me to a delicious orgasm and took all I had to give her down her throat...I came for-fucking EVER!

She filled her own pussy with warm cum, her body already shaking. I sat under her and let it flow wonderfully into my mouth, swallowing ALL of it, then sucking her pussy lips into my mouth and making her cum oh-so-loudly, her screams

echoing off the bathroom walls!

We dipped our bodies in the cum once more, then climbed out and used a hair drier to dry the cum on our bodies to a beautiful glaze, then we drenched each other in musk oil...

(We've had cum all over each other and applied LOTS of musk, for real before, but this was a dream, and was to the extreme.)

We spent the rest of the weekend, naked of course, as always, and wearing the luxurious glaze of our cum and musk...

And fucking like animals the entire time...

This dream drives me crazy when I think about it!

Thank-you for reading!

My love to all,

Sunny