My Perfect Headscissor Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the mistress's amazing, shiny PVC clad butt cheeks clenched up, pulling my head forwards even more until I was once again cheek-deep in her incredible ass. The pressure was unbelievably intense. I could feel myself being knocked out immediately - but not before the pressure in my cock finally gave way and exploded into the other mistress's mouth with gigatonne force. I tried to cry out, but my head was swimming, my whole body was numb except for my crotch, and my mouth and nose were muffled by the sexiest ass in the world. All I could feel was the unfathomable pleasure of finally getting release.

The pleasure was so complete, so perfect. My whole body felt cocooned, my face and neck cupped so wonderfully and completely, my torso pressed lightly and lovingly, my dick completely encompassed in warmth. It was so lovely and perfect that I drifted off to sleep.

"I'll bet you just had a pretty nice dream," a girl giggled.

"I reckon we could kill him like that and he'd be pretty fucking happy with it," another giggled in reply.

I tried to sit up, but had no energy. Both girls laughed out loud.

"Easy there," the second girl said, just as my eyesight began to return. "You know where you are?"

I looked around, not recognising my surroundings at first, and instinctively panicking a little. I didn't recognise the girl in front of me, wearing some sort of black latex miniskirt dress.

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay," the second girl said again, and I suddenly realised she was sitting behind me with her legs and arms wrapped around me. "It's me, it's all okay. How do you feel?"

Everything kicked in then, and I remembered everything, albeit very hazily.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "That was the best thing I've ever done, ever. I've never felt anything even close to that before. You girls are un-fucking-believable!"

The two mistresses giggled to each other as we all began cleaning up the room, and I wondered if I could ever come back here again, knowing how good this experience was. Could I ever match it?

It's a funny thing, addiction.

12