My Perfect Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My panties were soaking wet and Reggie and Matt were fingering me, waiting for their turn at that hot mouth again. "Boys, first one to unload in this cum dump gets to eat my pussy." The fellas all nodded each one got a twenty or thirty second shot at Michael's mouth. Greedy slut that he was, Michael tried his best to get both Matt's and Jomo's cocks in his mouth at the same time. The two of them rubbed the silky heads of their cocks against his lips, slapping his face and alternately feeding him juicy, man meat. I would have bet money that Reggie would have been the first to go because he had been aroused the longest. In fact, it was Matt who was the first to unload. He started breathing hard, and he began to piston his dick in and out of Michael's throat like a machine. He started moaning, and grunting, and saying, "You want this cum sissy, you want it?" That inspired Michael to moan and whimper louder, unable to speak because his mouth was full. He was practically crying tears of joy. Matt let out a sound that echoed in the room and pulled his dick out and shot no less than six times, filling Michael's mouth with thick, creamy, hot, cum.

Before Matt was even finished, Reggie grabbed his head and started stroking, saying, "Hold that cum in your mouth bitch, don't you dare swallow, don't you dare fucking swallow until I tell you." Every submissive cum-loving button Michael had was being pushed. He loved cum, the taste of cum, he adored being used as a cum dump, he loved big black cocks unloading in his mouth, he loved being treated like a cheap whore, he loved being told what to do, and he craved people watching him perform for a Black woman, he loved being on display as a sex toy, used, abused, manipulated and hungry for more. The taste of Matt's cum on his tongue drove him crazy as he waited not so patiently for Reggie to empty his balls. Grabbing the back of his head, Reggie stroked out his baby-making juice in Michael's mouth, overflowing now with two huge loads of authentic, potent African cum.

Michael swallowed. The slimy, thick, white, cum tasted like bleach and salt, but it was the taste he craved, the taste he loved more than anything. He turned and crawled to Jomo. "More, give me your cum," but Jomo had other plans in mind. As Matt, Reggie, and I moved to one of the beds, both of them planned on feasting on my body, Jomo turned around and lewdly squatted, bending over and pulling the cheeks of his ass apart. "Get your tongue in there bitch, eat out my nasty shithole, lick it clean, let me feel your tongue licking my insides. Little cunt, get deep in there. Suck out my assjuice." Hornier than he'd ever been in his life, and desperate for more stimulation, more degradation, Michael grabbed those full, brown globes and dove in. He wasn't tentative or shy; he made a nasty showing of tongue fucking that hole, getting in deep, sucking it for all he was worth. He could feel the fine hairs that surrounded the hole against his lips. Unbeknownst to anyone else in the room, Jomo was pushing out his sexy hole, opening it up, flexing it, he was essentially kissing Michael with his ass lips.

Michael kissed back. He French kissed that asshole like it was a long-lost lover. Driving his tongue in as deeply as he could, he felt the tip of something hard, something bitter tasting pushing back against him. Jomo looked back and smiled; it was sort of a reassuring, sadistic smile, one that said, I'm not going to do it, but I could if I wanted to." Michael understood exactly what he meant and that only made him lick, suck, and kiss that much harder. He loved the feeling of being powerless, of being so nasty that he could, with the snap of my fingers, become a human toilet. Feeling brazen, he blew air up in Jomo's hole, only to be rewarded seconds later with a hot, rank, foul-smelling fart that almost knocked him off his knees. He inhaled it, luxuriated in the scent and started licking harder, sucking more, trying to get deeper.

Glancing over at me, Michael saw the look of lust and satisfaction on my face that inspired him to pig out more. It wasn't satisfaction because Matt was licking and sucking my clit like a masterful pussy eater. No doubt, he was. I was pleased because I had found the ultimate sub. Michael was a true pig, he was a born slut who hungered for cum, cock, and disgrace like babies need a mother's milk, like diabetics need insulin, and like addicts need a fix. I was proud. He was the sort of sub that I could tell to do anything, no matter how nasty, how disgusting, no matter how many people were around and he would do it with pride. I just knew in my heart that I could lead him around on a leash and offer his hole to anyone that I wanted and he wouldn't even have to turn around to see their face or know their name, he would throw that ass up in the air and beg for his cunt to be filled with cock and cum. It was a Domme's greatest desire, to have a sub with no limits, one who lives to satisfy and please me above any other needs, desires, or wants he may have. It was my greatest desire to have a sub who craved the most foul, obscene treatment from Black men possible. Seeing him like that, with his mouth plastered to Jomo's asshole, knowing full well that all I had to do was say the proverbial word and Michael would make a meal of the thick, hard, logs that packed my lover's colon; chewing them, feeling that waste slide down his throat, entering his body, being absorbed by his very soul until he was nothing but shit. I made me want to cum.

The crowd was undone. The very fabric of society is held together by the unspoken code that certain things were only supposed to be done behind closed doors and some things were supposed to be left to the imagination. Here was this white man doing all the filthy things that so many of them had dreamed about doing and not only was he not ashamed, he was proud to be doing them with dozens of eyes watching. This was his and my dream come true. He wanted nothing more than to be subjected to sexual objectification every single day of his life, from morning till night, to be the fuck hole, cum dump, cock sucking white queer that got black men off for my amusement and pleasure. He needed to be fed cum and piss around the clock, to have his pussy stretched and sore from relentless pounding.

At this point in the evening, both my pussy and Michael's pussy needed to get fucked. I can't help but be aroused watching subs perform for me like sexual circus monkey's, doing anything and everything I tell them to do for my amusement and entertainment. I got wet seeing white men submit, worship, and serve black men. Michael's body was wired wrong. He got more pleasure from getting deeply, soundly, savagely fucked than he got from stroking his cock. His asshole functioned like a pussy, an insatiable one at that. It would throb and twitch and wake him up from a sound sleep in desperate need to get filled. He was convinced it actually got wet, that it produced a lubricant like substance that allowed him to bend over and get the largest of cocks forcefully rammed deep in him without preparations. Of course, he liked a little pain with his pleasure, he liked when he was getting fucked and it started to hurt but the man fucking him wasn't finished, wasn't satisfied, and didn't care whether or not he was in discomfort or not. He enjoyed being fucked raw, being left sore, it only made him want more cock in his asscunt. I was ready to see that myself. I needed to see him fag out on some beautiful black cocks and beg, plead, and scream for more. Just the thought of that, the idea that he quite possibly could be the perfect sub of my dreams who needed more dicks than I could provide him with, whose cock would leak and drip and dribble cum from getting hammered relentlessly.

Everyone in the room was beyond aroused at this point. People were panting, gasping, groping, moaning, and some were fucking like wild animals. Michael was the center of attention and he loved every second of it. This was all foreplay for him however. He loved dicks shoved down his throat, he loved the taste and feel of cum in his mouth, he lived to be degraded but the main show had to be getting fucked. The entire evening would be for naught if he didn't get several loads of semen deposited deep in his colon. So while he was licking furiously, putting on a filthy show, he was waiting for me to give the signal that the real games were to begin.

Jomo knew what time it was as well. His dick was hard and dripping and he was ready to RAM it in a hole and get off. While he loved the feel of a white man, humbled and on his knees, wildly licking the crap and filth from his anus, he wanted to make him is bitch, mount and breed him like he was nothing more than a rutting animal in heat. White boys, in his eyes, deserved to be used without mercy because they talked shit, had a feeling of entitlement and arrogance that was truly unearned, and their true place, their true role was of that of servant, maid, foot stool, and fuck hole to divinely superior Africans. Abruptly, he turned and delivered a backhand that sent Michael crashing to the floor and echoed throughout the room. The crowd gasped. The neurons on Michael's brain registered the hard slap as not pleasure, but not pain either. To him, it was just acknowledgement that he was serving a superior.

"Baby," I moaned, bring him over here so I can see you fuck him. I want to see your gorgeous meat ramming in and out of that slutty hole - up close. I want to see baby." Grabbing him by the arm, like nothing more than a rag doll, he pulled Michael to the bed, right next to me and Matt and Reggie. We slid over, making space, but it was a tight fit with all four of us piled on that bed; Jomo stood at the end of the bed and stroked his cock.

Everyone in the room moved closer, well, everyone who wasn't in a chair or sofa, leaned up against a wall, or on one of the other beds fucking. The room was beginning to stink like hot sweaty bodies and sex and we hadn't even started yet. To me, it just showed how unsophisticated and savage most people really were. They were driven by their lust, aroused by the slightest of stimulation. I, on the other hand, could control my desires. I enjoyed the wait. Prolonging the pleasure was a sign that I could not and would not be a slave to my hormones.

Michael was on his knees, his face down on the bed, his ass high in the air. His face was inches from my own. Without taking my eyes off his, I said, "FUCK HIM!"

Jomo took aim. He held the fat head of his dick to Michael's hole. He spit on it, stretching the opening with his thumbs, prying it obscenely open so his saliva dripped in his already gaping hole. That was the only lube he was going to get. He didn't need it, his hole was so used to being ravaged, so fucking slutty, so used to getting fucked with huge dildos and toys that even Jomo's enormous dick wouldn't faze him. The one thing that his toys couldn't do was pound him with the ferocity, force, and relentless intensity that only a real Black man could.

"AHHHHHHH, oh yessss." Climbing to his hands and knees so he could feel the friction even more, so he could have that dick hit his magic spot, Michael lowered his head and raised his ass, presenting his asshole like a bullseye for target practice and Jomo was the expert marksman taking aim. His moans spoke a language of their own. He was communicating in grunts and groans, speaking in tongues, vocalizing his profane and perverse desires with his eyes, telling the story of his lustful desires. "What are you waiting for? Use me like a dirty, white cum dump, with no regard for me or my pleasure or pain. Make me pay, pay for my white privilege, for the vile treatment of your ancestors, fuck me like the sissy faggot I need to be, nothing but a hole for your to dump your superior sperm. I need that big, black dick pounding me, fucking me, using me. You're a real man. Make me your white cunt bitch. FUCK ME."

Speed, power, and precision are what make for a great fuck. Jomo possessed all of those things plus a dick with the length and girth to make even the most seasoned bitchboi cry. Michael indeed looked like he was going to cry, but his tears were tears of joy. He was being impaled by an extraordinary Black cock, on display for everyone to see his sluttish nature, and it was all being orchestrated by the Black Bitch of his dreams. It was the stuff submissive white boys lived for, dreamed of, craved. Jomo built up a steady, pounding rhythm; never backing off, not caring if he was causing discomfort or pain. His fierce fuck was jarring Michael's teeth and causing the bed to bump against the wall. I whispered for Reggie and Matt to start warming up for their turns and the crowd watched in shock, awe, and arousal. I slid out of the way and allowed the fellas to take their positions for the main event.

A gorgeous sheen of perspiration glowed on Jomo's skin as he worked out his frustration and lust on Michael's battered hole. Matt knelt on the bed and force fed his cock into Michael's mouth, insuring that he was getting fed dick from both ends, that he was going to get cum in his belly and his bowels simultaneously. He gagged and moaned on that beautiful cock, glancing at me for approval and acknowledgement. I smiled. Matt grabbed him by the head and forcefully skull fucked him as I leaned in closely and whispered, "Make me proud, show me what a nasty slut you really are."

With those few words, it was as if all of Michael's antics and actions up until that point had been foreplay. He grabbed Matt's cock long enough to hold it and turn his head to moan, "FUCK ME HARDER. DAMN YOU! Ram that hot, black pole in my white, slutty hole." Precum was literally dripping from Michael's cock like a faucet. He was thrusting his ass back; the epitome of a hot fuck. He dove for Matt's cock again, swallowing it whole; spit dripping from the corners of his mouth as he moaned around every beautiful, black inch of it. The cock in his mouth was so long, so hard, that it was literally being shoved two or three inches down his throat.

I positioned myself so that he could see me playing with my hot, wet, pussy but so as not to interfere with the hot action. A white woman came up to me and started licking my pussy without even so much as an introduction let alone my permission. She appeared to be in a daze. I don't think she was as aroused by watching all the gay fucking as she was jealous that she wasn't being the gangbang whore that Michael was. It was all speculation of course because she had her face buried in my wet snatch and I was grinding my pussy on her face, using her to get off because I was outrageously aroused by the scene before me. Michael possessed a hunger, a ravenous need that most subs didn't even understand, let alone were they capable of achieving. I could tell Jomo was on the verge of orgasm because he was pounding harder, moaning loader. I timed my orgasm to match his as he pumped his creamy sperm in Michael and I squirted my juices into the 50 something brunette who was fingering her pussy while licking me.

Jomo came. His orgasm was powerful and he deposited his seed deep inside Michael's guts. Withdrawing his satiated dick, he grabbed Michael by the hair and spun him around, not caring that he was denying Matt the pleasure of his blowjob. He placed his cock, fresh from a hot, sweaty, shithole on Michael's lips. He inhaled the aroma deeply. That cock stunk of spunk and ass juice. It wasn't exactly apparent to me if there were streaks of shit on it but I assumed there were given that the fuck had been so savage and deep. It didn't seem to matter if there were slight streaks or if it was completely covered in filth, Michael devoured it hungrily. In fact, his oral assault was a bit too aggressive and Jomo pushed him down and staggered away, literally drained after such a vigorous fuck. Undaunted, Michael screamed for more.

Matt, warmed up and ready, lay down on the bed. "Climb on this stick, whitey. Ride me, bitch." Michael straddled Matt, placing his legs on the outside of his strong, muscular thighs and his hands on Matt's perfectly sculpted chest. He lowered his asshole, now dripping with cum, sore, and gaping open, down onto Matt's African spear. Pain was an aphrodisiac at that point and he loved the feeling of that black meat piercing his, raw, abused hole. He bounced up and down, furiously, fucking himself on Matt's cock. Looking down, he could see the impression of Matt's cock in his stomach. Something about that fact made him feel that much nastier. Throughout the evening, he hadn't even touched his own cock but the pool of dick snot that collected on Matt's stomach was no indication of that. He was producing a steady stream of clear precum and his ass was . . . it was wet, actually wet like a woman's pussy.

Not to be left out and ready to get in on the action, Reggie came up from behind, pushed Michael down and lined up the head of his dick next to Matt's. Michael's face was a mere inches from Matt's face. In that moment, he wanted to be kissed; he wanted to be the ultimate faggot. He could feel Matt's breath on him, their chests were pressed together. Reggie saw an opportunity, looked at me for my approval and I simply mouthed the words, "Go for it."

He climbed on the bed between Matt's and Michael's legs and took careful aim. He lined up his cock alongside Matt's and started pushing. It was a tight fit and completely unsuccessful at first. It didn't seem like it was going to work but it was Michael who insisted that he not give up. He begged, in a chant-like, hypnotic prayer, "Fill me up with those gorgeous cocks. Use that hole, abuse it, fuck me." He kept saying it over and over again.

Finally, after some serious effort, Reggie accomplished his mission. Michael was impaled on not one but TWO beautiful, black cocks. It was a tight fit but it was actually Michael who wanted that fuck to be intense and savage. He started working his ass on them, wiggling, fucking them back. The smell of sweat and nasty ass sex filled the room. I grabbed the white woman's head and forced her to start licking my asshole, making her drive it deep inside to satisfy my own anal desires. My orgasm was seconds away. I was witnessing a white body sandwiched between two of the most spectacular black bodies, it was a Black Domme's dream come true. Michael was insatiable. He glanced at me and asked, "Are you proud of me?"

In that moment, I was outrageously proud. He was the voracious slut that I had longed to own, to use, to control his desires. "Yes, sweetie, I'm incredibly proud of you," I said.

With those words, his eyes glazed over with tears and lust. He was sobbing and moaning, drooling and chanting, "Fuck, fuuuuck, FUCK!" Reggie was the first to unload, pile-driving deep and hard, depositing the second load of cum up that nasty fuck hole. Matt was last. He began pistoning in and out at a machine-like speed. Cum from Jomo and Reggie frothed out of Michael's asshole, dripped down Matt's cock, covering his balls, creating a wet, nasty sound as he neared his nut. Michael met each thrust, worked his pussy like a cheap whore. I was grinding my pussy and ass on the white woman's mouth, nearing my own explosion. I grabbed a handful of her brown hair and held tight as I unloaded my cream in her mouth and Matty deposited the third load of the night in Michael's cunt.

That was the evening that Michael became my possession. Even with his asshole gaped and prolapsed, with multiple loads of cum dripping obscenely from it, he wanted more. He didn't want or need to cum; all he wanted was to get his pussy and throat pounded, to eat hot loads of jizz. That was his satisfaction. He begged and pleaded for more cocks but he was not to get them that evening. Eventually, he's come to perform for larger crowds with more men but he's never been satisfied. He's never gotten enough cock, enough cum, enough abuse and I've never gotten enough of seeing him perform for me like my perfect pet.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Like Mother, Like Sissy A sissy learns he is a princess . . . and a sperm whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sissy Finds Black Cock Bliss Terry's journey to accepting his submissive role.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories