My Perfect Prom Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michie
michie
513 Followers

"Taylor!? What are you doing!? No!!"

"Stop...fucking...talking..." The words were laboured as they left his mouth.

Next my panties were down to my knees, I was completely exposed to him as he kept me pinned down with one hand and used his free hand to position my body.

The intrusion happened quickly. He trusted his cock all the way into my pussy with a violent and hateful stab. The pain was very intense. I was crying more now and attempted to plead for mercy.

"Taylor...you're...hurting me..."

"Just don't...mmmoovve..." He grunted as he started pumping his cock in and out of me.

None of my fantasies ever felt like that. In my fantasies sex was carefree and painless. There was love, there was romance, there was something. At least something more than being fucked by a drunken guy in the back of a strange car. Being used like a piece of meat, while my dream date grunted and groaned in unrestrained satisfaction. I was wet from all the making out, nevertheless the intrusion felt uncomfortable.

It was done so rudely and abruptly and a strange thing started happening, it started to feel good. Like there was a switch turned on by the aggressive and all together animalistic act. All the fear and apprehension were melting away and being replaced by a feeling completely unfamiliar to me. Never in my fantasies did I picture sex like this, it was always romantic and gentle, this was anything but romantic and certainly not gentle. It was pushing me to the absolute limit of what my emotions could handle and breaking every feeling into finite parts. His absolute desire for one thing and one thing only made me feel sexy. In that moment I didn't care that he violated me, I didn't care that he didn't care about my feelings, I was the object of his lust and that was a role I wanted.

"Please...just give it to me...you're...fucking...me..." I managed to say as my orgasm hit like nothing I'd ever felt before. I was completely broken down in front of him and my raw emotion was on display for my attacker to see. I had no defence and felt no shame.

"You're liking this?" He said incredulously.

"You fucking like this! He said this over and over with authority and self satisfaction. He wasn't stopping and he wasn't slowing down.

"It's...fucking...prom...night...you...fucking...bitch..."

Taylor grunted each word to coincide with another trust into my most private spot. I never imaged that he could be like this, he always seemed so good natured. He was the one who picked me, he wrote me that nice card, he was the date I wanted. I had inspired pure lust in him.

His breath was getting more laboured and his assault faster. He treating my body like a conduit to absorb every bit of frustration I caused him that night. He didn't care about my feelings and he didn't care about me. This is all he wanted me for anyways, he never thought about me the same way I did him. I adored him, I wanted to be around him, to be his date and for him to be proud of me. Instead he joked with his friends all night, he left me by myself and when he had enough to drink he dragged me out and brought me here just to fuck me.

Now I was getting fucked so hard that my pussy felt numb. His hands where firmly attached to my hips and he didn't care when my head banged into the door after a thrust. His grunts of pleasure and taunts of lewdness were so obscene, they added to my arousal. Something deep inside of me liked being treated this way. I had a masochistic side that resided somewhere deep in my psyche and without even knowing it he was bringing it all to the surface. His taunts as much as his trusts inspired my second, and all together harder, orgasm.

"You...think...you're...so...fuck...ing...per...fect..."

"Ahhhhhhgggggghhhhhh...mmmmmmmppphhh!!"

He had taken his dick out and was cumming all over my back and the back of my dress. He didn't care. He was breathing very hard. That was the only sound until...

CRACK!! His fist came down and punched the door right beside my face really hard.

"Look what YOU fucking MADE me do!" He yelled at me before exiting the car.

Outside Taylor was raving. He punched the car a few times shaking the inside and making a loud sound. He was swearing and saying things under his breath that I didn't understand. I let my hips drop to the side and tried to sit up. My back was all gooey and felt disgusting. My brain hadn't yet processed the entire event, I was barely processing the fact that I had just been raped, the only thing I realized as I struggled to breathe evenly was that I liked it. I had no idea anything could be so intense or so raw.

I sat like that for long while until I couldn't hear anything outside anymore. Taylor had sat down against the front of the car and hadn't moved in some time since his initial fit and assault on the car. I pulled myself out of the back seat and went to the front of the car. He was staring off at seemingly nothing, he looked a cross between too tired to be angry and profound disappointment. He had clearly been crying.

He just kept looking straight ahead, he was trying to choke back tears. I sat down next to him and curled up with my head on his body. He put his arm around me and held me closer. We sat silently until the sun was starting to come up. His hand was bleeding pretty badly from all the car punching, some of it dripped on the flowers of my dress. During this embrace we came to the understanding about the intensity we both felt. Before long we were engaged in a sensuous, deep and gentle kiss. From that moment we were lovers. He held me for a long time as we watched the sun come up.

michie
michie
513 Followers