My Perfect Tens Ch. 01

Story Info
What if he could get you the most beautiful women?
919 words
4.04
32.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,038 Followers

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Are you a nobody? Does everybody think you are a pathetic loser? Never had a girlfriend? Tried of being sad and lonely?

Good.

What if I told you I can make all your dreams come true? Would you believe me?

You'd probably want me to prove it right?

I have invented a pill that alters a man's pheromones so that he becomes irresistible to a category of women, called the perfect tens. You know what I'm talking about. Those women that are so damn good looking they must be perfect, those are the women I'm talking about. The women you can just cream your pants if they so much as brush your elbow as they pass you on the street.

My pill will make these women and ONLY these women unbelievably attracted to you. No matter what you look like. Are you fat? No problem. Are you ugly and covered with acne scars? No problem.

Still don't believe me?

Well fine, let me tell you a story then. About my first test subject Alex Kyle. He was a mess. He was a high school senior just about to graduate. Eighteen years old and gawky as hell. He had no life and no friends and even the fat chicks wouldn't give him the time of day.

Until I found him.

* * *

Alex Kyle stumbled as he exited the main building of the school building. He tried to catch his balance but failed and ended up falling head over heels down the stairs. Everyone in sight began laughing as he stood up and recollected himself. He swallowed back the pain and started his long walk home.

Dr. Michael Rich sighed and nodded to himself. That was the one he was after. He needed a terrible test subject for his new invention. He needed a guy that couldn't get a date if his life depended on it. Otherwise he would never know if his invention worked.

Alex was exactly what he needed and as the young man headed down the street Michael followed him.

"Hey." Michael called out to the boy.

Alex glanced back and saw the strange guy coming toward him. Alex didn't reply but started walking faster.

"Hey come on, kid. I just want to see if you're ok." Michael weased as he was out of shape from sitting in his lab for the last nine months.

"I'm fine." Alex called and darted away faster.

"Yeah? What if I told you I could help you get any girl you wanted? What if I said I could make supermodels want you?" Michael cried.

Alex faltered for just a second and that allowed Michael to catch up with him. "I'd say you're crazy." Alex said to him as they met face to face.

Michael smiled. "I'm Dr. Michael Rich and I and not crazy." He held out his hand but Alex didn't take it so he let it fall helplessly to his side. "What's your name?"

Alex looked up at the guy. "You some kind of school nurse?"

Michael shook his head. "I'm just a scientist who's going to win the Nobel prize with your help."

Alex nodded slowly. "Ok yeah. I have to go home now and I think you should get some help." He turned and started walking away.

"I saw how they all laughed at you when you fell. I can change all that, if you'll let me. I can get you friends and not just goofball friends either. I can make you the most popular guy in school, hell in the city. Just hear me out." Michael called after him.

Alex slowed and turned back toward Michael. "You can change me?"

Michael shook her head. "No not change you, just your life."

"How?"

Michael took out a little container of pills in what looked like a regular bottle of Tylenol. "With these."

Alex almost burst into laughter. "Magic pills? No thanks pal." He turned back and started to walk away again.

Michael ran in front of him. "Not magic. Come on have an open mind I'm not selling crack here, in fact I'm not selling anything. Look these pills alter your pheromones making you irresistible to beautiful women. Can you just imagine? Walk into class tomorrow morning and have that bombshell cheerleader hit on you. Think about it."

Alex admitted the thought of Britney or Danielle ask him out was a pleasant thought. He could really be the most popular guy in school, but how would a pill do that?

"What would I have to do?" Alex asked.

"Nothing. Just tell me everything you feel and everything that happens to you in the course of thirty days." Michael said holding out the bottle. "Take one pill a week and that's it. There is a four month supply in that bottle, and after a month you never have to talk to me again. No strings no nothing."

Alex took the bottle and rolled it around in his fingers a bit. What harm could come of it? The guy didn't look like he had just given him some poison and he'd be dead in a weak. Besides it had one hell of an upside.

Finally Alex nodded. "Alright I'll do it."

Michael clapped his hands. "Great here's my card call me tomorrow as late as you want, tell me whether anything happened." He handed the card to Alex and walked away.

Alex slipped the pills and the card into his pocket and went home.

musicankane
musicankane
1,038 Followers