My Personal Fantasy

Story Info
She takes a long bath in her garden tub.
1.9k words
4.05
24.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anng469
anng469
1 Followers

There was a time when I could walk around my home with little more on than a robe kept handy in case someone came for a visit. As one matures and life changes, so does everyday routines. After years of being a mom and housewife even my occasional recreational masturbation has become non-existent. People often forget just how much one looses when home and family take over as priorities. Not that I regret any of my choices but there are days when I wish I could return to the carefree times of literally enjoying my private space and time. I love the garden tub I have in my home but unfortunately don't often get to lounge in it as much as I like. I always have someone banging on my door or trying to come in.

After a hard day of washing dishes, laundry, tending to children, and pets; I decided to take a long hot bath in my wonderful garden tub with strict instructions to everyone in my home that there was to be no interruptions. I even bribed my children to go shopping in order to guarantee my tranquil escape. My husband Robert had called to tell me he had to work later than expected. So the timing seemed right for a quite evening alone. Maybe I could even squeeze in a little tension breaker. Not that my husband had neglected his duties or was inadequate by any means. Just that sometimes a girl has to take things into her own hands.

I drew my water as hot as I could stand, adding to it some fragrant sea salt crystals which colored the water a light blue. Steam rose from the tub, and fogged up the mirrors around the edge of the basin. I turned on the radio to my favorite station that played music to increase my nostalgic mood. I then lit candles and lowered the lights. Everything seemed perfect. Oh wait, one more thing was missing. A nice glass of white wine would do nicely. Placing the wine glass gently on the edge of the tub, I slowly undress watching my clouded reflection in the mirrors; enjoying the solitude and pleasure at seeing my body once again.

My physical appearance has changed after years of child rearing and a compulsion to good food but regardless the idea of being naked and having the time to appreciate that fact intrigued me more than I had imagined. My breast remained dark and well tanned but had increased in size since my school days. My nipples were more pronounced and stood erect naturally without any form of stimulus. Most men commented that despite wearing a padded bra they could see my nipples protruding out a ½ inch. I teasingly pinched my right nipple that hung slightly. OK, so my breast weren't as perky but hell I am 41 years old. The touch sent an electrical charge through my breast and wormed its way throughout my body. Once more the idea that I was able to even attempt such an action fed my passion. I continued to inspect my body. A few extra pounds padded my mid-drift, thighs, and ass. My clean shaven pubic area somewhat hidden from view by my stomach did not discourage me. After careful consideration I theorized that I would be someone I would be attracted to and definitely fuck. We all know men will fuck anything on two legs and a pulse.

I slip into the hot water slowly, acclimating my body to the temperature and letting the heat seep deep into my bones. Eventually, I am immersed totally in my aquatic sanctuary. Enveloped by the room's atmosphere I begin to let go of all the tensions of life.

My hands gently caress my body, massaging the muscles, easing the stress from within. My eyes close as the cares slip away and I embrace the pleasurable sensations. My fingers continue to work in unison, manipulating the nerves in my body. I begin to realize my fingers are pinching my nipples arousing a rippling affect all over. The hot water increases the sensation, intensifying the pleasure. I flush but unsure if it is due to the water's temperature or the temperature that is rising in me on a different level.

Shamelessly, I explore the gift of solitude by continuing a lone adventure into bliss. My nimble fingers twiddle along my husky inner thighs. Darkly tanned from too much time in the garden wearing shorts but well toned, the flesh tightens. Languidly, my fingers trace deeper into the folds of my nether region. The flat of my hand rubbed the bare flesh of my cunt. My hips grind into the motion pushed up by the water's buoyancy. I smile at the thought that I have time to continue and truly enjoy myself.

I allowed my fingers to gently part the contours of my labia with my forefinger and ring finger. With the middle finger, I brushed the clit with the fingertip. Immediately, it sent a shock wave through my spine. Convulsing my body into the air, above the water my thighs clenched the pulsing feelings. Craving more, my finger abrasively flicked harder against the hardening clitoris nub. Increasing speed, I quiver as my body responds to the ecstasy. I begin to reach the edge of my climax, closer and closer, harder and harder my fingers stroke. My breathing quickens and my clit throbs.

Suddenly, I hear a noise. I am so frustrated by the disturbance. I wait to see the source of my annoyance. Flushed with both desire and anger I strain my ears to recognize who has entered my domain. Easing the door to the bathroom open, as if already aware of my agitation, my dear, beloved, husband enters the room.

"Oh sorry honey, I didn't realize you were trying to relax. Did I interrupt," Robert asks?

"Well, what in the hell are you doing home so early," I inquire totally upset for being denied my few moments of self indulgence.

"I love you too," he sheepishly grins. Robert begins to remove his work uniform.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Joining you; it seems you need me to scrub your back."

"I can manage perfectly fine alone, thank you very much," giving Robert as much attitude as I can muster to demonstrate my utmost hostility. I know that all attempts to discourage his advances are failing and I brood. Robert ignores the signs of my contempt and begins to intrude into my well prepared bath.

"Should I leave you alone to enjoy YOUR bath," I question?

"Don't be so stingy. I just wanted a nice bath after a hard days' work," Robert remarks which seems to make me more infuriated. I try to leave the warm waters of the tub but Robert grabs me gently and guides me back down to sit between his legs. I continue to fester. Robert rubs my back and neck trying to ease the anger out of the tightening muscles. He lightly kisses my head. Still pissed off, I sit there not acknowledging his affection.

Robert reaches for the sponge and sops up the water which he squeezes over my head. The warm water eases the tension I have been feeling but does not erase my anger completely. Over and over, Robert rings the water from the sponge above my head until my dark, wavy hair is soaked. The ringlet of curls become more pronounced due to the moisture, Robert grabs my favorite shampoo from the edge of the tub and pours a copious amount in his palm. He spreads the aromatic concoction unto my head saturating my hair; working it into a thick creamy lather. Massaging the scalp, allowing his fingers to deeply entwine within my hair, as time progresses my anger abates. Robert rinses my hair thoroughly. I can not believe the sensation of a simple act was so totally fulfilling and surprisingly arousing. But I refuse to let Robert know just how his actions are affecting me.

Soaping me gently, Robert uses the sponge and his hands to stir up a more pleasurable reaction from me. He eases his finger manipulations from my back the front toward my full breast. Despite my reluctance I lean back feeling Robert's cock protruding against ass, his chest hard against my back. With slippery, soapy hands, Robert caresses my breast and pinches the hard nipple growing in his grasp. My hips begin to wiggle against Robert's. His penis engorges with fervor. Strong masculine hands roam down toward my pussy. I moan and sigh with anticipation.

Robert's fingers are now where my fingers were only moments ago. My stolen private moments which seemed so treasures are now a vague fog in my memory. All I want is for him to continue to touch me and give me the pleasure I was denied. Robert spreads my cunt with more aggressiveness and less grace. The difference is overwhelming but I don't care. I just want to cum by any means. Robert rubs the clit harder and harder with his index finger. As he picks up speed he inserts his middle finger deep into me. It is too much to bear. I throw my hips up and my head back. My body shakes with increasing pleasure. Robert's finger goes deeper and deeper inside me, only stopping enough to tickle the back of my love tunnel. Desire builds and my passion engulfs me totally. I have to have release.

I reach down to cease Robert's finger toiling. I grab his thick manhood and with a few strokes, up and down his shaft I reposition my pussy over the head of his cock. Slowly, I ease myself down, taking the full length into me. I wiggle my ass around and around striving to shove Robert's cock deeper. Robert leans back enjoying the motion of my hips against him. Using the water to my benefit I pump myself against Robert's penis. Harder and harder, I feel like I am going to loose my breath. It is time, I don't care if Robert is ready or not. This was my day and my moment. Robert's cock goes in and out, thrusting all the way to the hilt. I feel his swollen balls slap against my ass and beginning to spasm as Robert too, nears completion. I don't care. I want my orgasm. My pussy clenches around Robert's shaft as I ride him in the waves. Water splashes out of the tub but I have no concern. My only objective is MY CLIMAX.

"OOOOOOO Baby, Please. I want to cum so bad. Fuck me harder. Keep it up," I scream louder than I have in years – taking advantage of an empty house.

I climax with my pussy milking Robert's cock. He too, shoots his hot, sticky load deep into my cunt hole. With every pulse of his cock, it is met with my pussy sucking his cum juice.

The water cools as do our desires.

"Thought you were mad at me?" teases Robert.

"Well, you earned your forgiveness," I reply.

"Good, I didn't want to think I wasted my time trying to get the kids out of the house and getting off work early for nothing."

"You mean this was all your idea?"

Robert grins evilly.

"Next time you want your hair shampooed you know who to call."

anng469
anng469
1 Followers