My Personal Slut Ch. 01-08

Story Info
Ray found a way to release her inner slut.
2.4k words
3.82
59.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray was lying in bed with one beside lamp turned on to the lowest of the three settings. She wore a long, shapeless, purple and gray, pajama shirt that came down to mid-thigh. As usual at 10pm on a Saturday night, her husband Kenneth was in the bathroom preparing to have sex with her. She swore she could hear a washcloth on his scrotum and a quick dry swallow of the-little-blue-pill. Her vagina remained bone dry so as the bathroom door opened she licked two fingers and slid them inside her vagina for a moment.

Kenneth was wearing a V-neck white t-shirt with a small chest pocket. His brown sock tops had slipped down to his ankles. His erection was a 50% attempt. Ray did not look at him.

Kenneth lay on the bed and began to rub Ray's stomach over the pajama top; a sign for her to turn on her side. Kenneth lifted her top and tried to slide his erection inside her. After three failed attempts, Ray reached between her legs and led him inside.

One of his hands was on her stomach as he rolled his hips with short, quick stabs. His other had held the same damp washcloth for cleanup. Ray looked at the spine of the book she had put down earlier when Kenneth entered the bathroom. She fleetingly wondered if she could sneak in a few pages before he finished.

A few minutes later Kenneth pulled out of her and came in a dribble on her thigh. Ray remembered in the past when she enjoyed the moment of his orgasm. She would scream "cum on me" or "paint me with your cum." Now she considered his ejaculate "dick snot." He wiped her leg and she shut off the light.

As Ray prepared for church the next day she eschewed the higher heel pump for a flat heel shoe. Last week before mass, Kenneth told her he had noticed the pastor eyeing her heels in recent weeks. During the sermon that day, Ray began day dreaming the young pastor invited her to the front of the church and poured holy water on her blouse, exposing her nipples through a thin bra to the crowd. He put both hands on her head and brought her to her knees. The pastor peeked down at the high heels poking out from under her ass and became instantly hard. He pulled his thick veiny cock from under the robe and jammed it into Ray's mouth and throat. That pastor fucked her face vigorously, causing tears from gagging to well in her eyes. With one final thrust the pastor yelled "for my holy slut" and delivered four long streams of warm cum across her eyes, cheeks, lips and nose before sliding his cock in her mouth two more times. He pulled his robe down and returned to his sermon about the usage of holy sluts as the churchgoers mumbled "amen." She returned to her seat, cum drying and leaking down her face

When Ray snapped out of her daydream, her white, over-the-belly-button panties were soaked and she had the tip of her middle finger clenched between her teeth. She crossed her legs and hoped the gushy sounds did not alert Kenneth to her body's reaction to the fantasy.

When Ray awoke on Monday morning she was thinking about how her sex life with Kenneth had changed over the 11 year marriage. She had not taken his penis in her mouth in over five years. Kenneth had observed "a human mouth is the most germ filled part of their body." Prior to that comment she enjoyed waking him up by sliding under the covers and licking his thighs and balls while feeling his cock swell against her cheek. She would take all of his 5.5 inches as far in her mouth as possible, sucking the entire shaft when she moved her head back and tongue-massaging his cock on the way down. Once, she massaged the base of his asshole and he immediately erupted in her mouth. She felt victorious at that time.

For many years she yearned for passion and danger and recklessness and kinkiness. Sometimes she just wanted to get fucked like a whore or to serve and please and be a complete slut.

After a shower in which she took extra time to moisturize her skin, especially her breasts and nipples, Ray began to pack her workout bag. Kenneth had chided her for working out with the regularity in which she had begun in the past year and a half. He said he liked her "thick and all mine." Ray new that type of comment was a way for him to try and control her and take shots her self-esteem. She ignored him.

As she walked to her car, passerby would assume a sports bra, socks, tennis shoes, shorts and an exercise top were filling the black workout bag. They would be wrong.

Ray drove faster than she normally drives. She was intent, hungry, and anxious. Her jeans felt hot on her skin, like the fabric was overbearing. She squeezed her thighs together, relaxed, together, and relaxed. Tight together for 10 straight minutes until she arrived at the condo. In her morning shower, Ray had counted the number of visits here. Today was the 11th visit in 8 months. It seemed like the first time as her fingers clenched and unclenched.

As Ray stood at the door, she looked back over her shoulder and calmed herself, slid the key into the lock and turned. Stepping over the threshold, gym bag slung over her shoulder, she allowed a small, glorious smile.

One large play room dominated the floor plan. Two hulking chairs, a thick carpet and one wall sized window completed the area. Ray put down her bag and began to strip off her clothes. She rushed. She threw jeans and a sweatshirt to the floor quickly. Panties were all but slashed with her nails. Ray stood nude in front of the large window and looked upon the small city below her. She knew where her house was located, in general. She stood high on her tiptoes, naturally arched her back, and wrapped her fingers around the shutter blind stick. As her wrist turned slowly, the sunlight disappeared.

The thick gym bag zipper during its unzipping made a guttural sound that hit Ray's pussy with rainforest ramifications. Torrential, warm and overpowering. Her knees buckled for a moment. A million memories of the past eight months flooded her imagination. His thumb and meaty cock in her mouth. Spreading her own ass cheeks and pointing to her asshole with the urgency of a woman drowning. On her knees grinding her pussy up and down his shin.

She reaches in the bag and comes out with a pair of 6" black shiny stiletto heels. All red leather on the soles. Ray stepped into them and walked, hips swaying, arms crossing over her hips. She remembered when she first bought them and did the dishes and laundry in these heels. Teaching herself how to walk steady, sexy, alluring. She turned her ankle a few times which made her more intent on succeeding.

Ray reaches into the bag and pulls out the wispiest of panties; very thing string on hips and between her cheeks. Eye-patch-sized gauzy black material with one thin vertical red stripe barely covers her pussy, which has begun to moisten. She has never worn such small panties, such suggestive panties, such slutty panties. Next, she applies blood red lipstick which she first applies to her lips with several coats. Ray tweaks both nipples then paints them with the lipstick. She feels transformed, new, different, and hot. She feels fucking alive.

Ray remembers shopping for these panties at a French sounding lingerie store six months ago. "Le" something or the other. The girl at the counter continued to bring out three sets of different panties and Ray kept sending them back by telling the girl one thing - "smaller." This pair was the only panties in the store that made the girl at the counter blush a little. She immediately thought how her boyfriend would react if he pulled down her jeans to see them. He would want to peel them to the side and fuck her right there.

Ray noticed the girl's reaction as she was wrapping the panties in paper. Ray had a quick flash of the girl on her knees, licking Ray's pussy right through the gauze, as Ray guided the girls head with one hand. In reality they locked eyes for one burning moment before Ray left the store, a little more wiggle in her walk than normal.

In the condo, Ray moves the bag to the closet just as the lock in the front door turns. Conrad has arrived.

As Conrad steps over the threshold, Ray catches her breath. Although he is in silhouette she knows unmistakably it is him. Just the tilt of his head toward her, the squared shoulders. Her breath hitches.

The door closed behind him and Conrad steps to her; holds her two wrists in either hand.

"Hello Raylene"

"Hello Conrad"

Ray flashes back to the day they met. She was busy in the grocery checkout line making sure she had enough cash when she stepped awkwardly on an errant apple. Her ankle gave way and she started to fall back. Two strong hands, their thumbs on her waist steadied her. They helped her adjust upward again.

She quickly looked back blushing and stared into the most seductive, unique eyes she had ever seen. They appeared to change from brown to deep green in an instant.

"Hey are you OK? You looked like you were going down," Conrad said.

"Oh thank you for saving me. I may have been going down." Ray chuckled.

Conrad introduced himself and put out his hand for shaking.

Ray instinctively said "I'm Raylene." She had not introduced herself as Raylene as far back as she could remember. The only two people she even recalls calling her Raylene are her father and the pastor on her wedding day.

Conrad said "It is a pleasure meeting you, Raylene" They shook hands.

The way he said the word Raylene, the way it caressed her ear made her feel feminine, sexy, like a woman starting to crack through an invisible body cast made of plaster of Paris.

Back in the room, Conrad says "You remain the most striking woman I have ever had in my life, Raylene."

"Thank you Conrad," Raylene says as she accepts his tongue inside her mouth. He presses his groin into her panties.

She slides down to her knees, her hands never leaving his body. From his chest to his stomach over his thighs and onto his now obvious bulge.

On their third meeting, Raylene was already on her knees when he entered. Conrad came to her, lifted her up by both hands and told her "You are not my slave. I am not above you. You are my personal slut, yes?"

"Yes Conrad."

"I want you to greet me on your feet. Anyway, it is much sexier to see you drop to your knees for me."

----

Ch. 7

Raylene slowly slips to her knees, eyes locked on Conrad's the entire descent. With one hand, she pulls his zipper down, unbuttons his button and pulls his dark blue boxers down just enough for his now-hardening cock and balls to appear.

Raylene breaks eye contact with Conrad to stare at his gorgeous cock. She already knows she is transfixed, addicted to its shape, color, scent, taste. What really makes her mouth water is the perfectly shaped head. The first time she saw it she whispered to herself "perfect."

With the back of her hand, she lifts Conrad's cock and places the shaft on her nose and that perfect head on her forehead. The weight and heat of his cock makes Raylene involuntarily lick her lips.

She reaches her tongue to the bottom of Conrad's scrotum and traces her tongue upward, right on the seam to the base of his cock. She sucks in his skin there, and then traces her tongue down the seam. With an open mouth she lifts herself up enough to inhale one ball into her mouth. Conrad's cock shifts and rubs against her nose, and forehead.

Raylene's hands remain on her thighs as she shifts her head to engulf Conrad's entire scrotum. She looks past his cock into his eyes. Conrad has not stopped staring at her eyes the entire time.

Raylene slowly backs her head away so Conrad's cock begins to slip down her forehead and nose. She catches the head in her mouth and begins to move closer to his stomach, allowing his fully erect cock to enter her throat. When her nose touches just below his navel, Conrad reaches his hand behind her head and forces her face into his body. With her breath cut off and entire focus on her throat, Raylene moans.

----

Ch. 8

Conrad releases Raylene's head and tells her to turn around. Raylene turns on her knees and puts her face down sideways on a small pillow. With her knees on the floor she reaches back with both hands and grabs on to each six-inch heel.

When Conrad first told her to hold this position in their second meeting, she felt awkward and vulnerable. Now she feels vulnerable and exposed, which increases the flow of her pussy juices. He had remarked then "I like the way you look. You look like a kinky slut waiting to be taken." She almost lost consciousness when she heard those words.

Now she can hear Conrad removing his clothes. She imagines his heavy balls swaying as he moves. She is sure he is staring into her soul, knowing deep down how she like to be taken.

She hears Conrad pull up a chair and then instantly she feels his foot on her ass. Tracing lines across her cheeks, over her asshole then his big toe drags under her lips. He pushes and slowly, expertly, begins to fuck her with his toe. Raylene's grip on her heels tightens and her pussy oozes.

Conrad's foot moves upward and his toe begins to tap on Raylene's asshole. He says "Back up." Raylene moves her hips back and impales her ass onto his toe. It is a feeling she has never felt or and can barely fathom. She feels, dirty-sexy, owned and completely turned on to be at Conrad's mercy, beneath his feet.

She bucks a bit back and forth, fucking herself with his toe. She is lost in ecstasy now. There is nothing else in her mind. Raylene feels a trickle of her juice slide down her thigh.