My Pet

Story Info
A pet and her master attend a party.
5.4k words
34.9k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master..." I heard the soft coo of my name, turning my head to see my pet as she knelt at my feet.

"yes?"

She said nothing as she nuzzled me sweetly, making her way between my knees and kissing my thighs to show her affections. Her cheek resting there as she smiled softly in content.

She was such a good girl...

I smiled tenderly, excited at the fact that I was going to push her limits tonight, she would be able to handle it although it would be out of her comfort zone for sure. I could already see her face change a bit as she noticed the contraptions around the room, recognizing several and retreating into my lap a bit to look up at me in nervous curiosity.

"I told you we'd be having a bit of fun tonight." I gently wound my fingers into her hair and balled it into a fist, pulling so that her neck was craned backwards and I could kiss her deeply, tasting her lower lip and nibbling at her gently. When I pulled back her cheeks were flushed a deep pink, eyes half lidded and I couldn't help but laugh at how easy it was to seduce her sensitive body, "now pet?" She blinked once or twice to focus her gaze on me. "Do you trust me to use your body well tonight?"

She took a long moment to look at all the other people in the room, several couples already starting to utilize the equipment and she blushed deeply, retreating further into my lap. I pet her affectionately as I awaited her decision... I wanted nothing more than to push her boundaries, to have her absolute trust and obedience and wring ever last drop of pleasure from our bodies; but never without her consent.

After thinking it over she met my eyes and nodded slowly. I knew that I wouldn't need to question her resolve again.

I smirked in response, this time roughly taking her by the hair and bringing her face to mine, using my free hand to grab her behind so that she was forced into a beautiful arch and she had to brace herself against my lower stomach.

A small moan escaped her as I squeezed the ample flesh in my palm, her hands wandering to hold an arm of the chair I sat in to stabilize herself. I broke the kiss in order to attack her neck, my pet gasping as I drew tongue and teeth over sensitive tendons.

I held her close and squeezed again as she squirmed and rubbed her thighs together in an attempt to sate her growing desires. "Stop that now, you know you have to stay still." I rumbled in her ear as I slipped my hand down her tummy and into the black lace she carried under her dress. She gasped sharply and began to grind against my fingers, repeating the noise when I pulled her head further back to chastise her for moving and breaking my orders.

She was just starting to build up her pleasure when I pushed myself inside her, fingering her hole roughly so that she began to cry out, her voice reaching a crescendo right as I tore my hand away from her quivering body. She wasn't going to cum until I wanted her too.

She looked at me almost betrayed as she panted in my hands, obviously wanting more and I felt myself throb as I let her go, smacking her ass as I forced her to stand in front of where I sat.

"Undress. Now." I wanted to enjoy the sight of her naked body as I used her mouth to pleasure myself.

She hesitated, looking around at the people whose attention she had grabbed with her moaning, blushing deeply in embarrassment as she grabbed the hem of her dress, refusing eye contact with me.

"pet..." I warned her with my tone.

"b-but..." she paused and took a split second to meet my eyes before looking at the floor once again, fidgeting and rubbing her thighs together as she contemplated her words. "all the people...they'll see."

"and?" I took her chin in my hand so that she would be forced to look at me. "You do not need to be concerned with them right now, all of you belongs to me, and I will not have you ashamed of your body. In fact I have been quite excited to show you off..." I trailed, waiting for her response.

She didn't look away but fidgeted none the less, hesitant to show her soft flesh. "You are mine pet, do not doubt that I will protect you and that I cherish every imperfection and insecurity your heart may hold..." I trailed my finger along her spine slowly as I awaited her obedience and she shivered slightly, taking a long moment to look into my face, kissing me softly and standing up straight so that I could get a good view. "Good girl."

She smiled softly before taking a deep breath, slowly unzipping the side of her dress and shrugging out of the sleeves so it fell to the floor around her ankles. I twitched violently as I rested my head in my hand, waiting for her to take care of the rest as her face turned a bright shade of pink in embarrassment.

She made a slight whimpering sound that made me all the harder as she undid her bra, turning around so that she could slowly slide her panties down her legs, giving me a full view of her backside. I reached out, slapping her right cheek hard in order to elicit a cry of surprise.

"Teasing me even when you're so embarrassed, how absolutely shameless of you."

Despite her embarrassment she smirked at me playfully and I couldn't stand to wait anymore.

"Turn around littler girl." She did as instructed, clasping her hands in front of her until I pointed at my feet. "Kneel."

She bit her lip as she obediently crouched between my thighs, placing her palm over the painfully hard bulge in front of her and rubbing it softly, squeezing as I watched her eager actions with what I knew to be a devious smirk. She hummed hungrily as she took out the source of my discomfort, the girl giggling to see the tip was almost purple with how badly I needed her and stroking it lightly as she licked her lips in want.

"Mmmm..." she hummed, dragging her tongue from the base of my cock all the way to the tip, kissing it several times after and I closed my eyes tight for just a moment. She was giving only the lightest of touches and I found that when I looked down again she had the most devious grin on her lips. She was trying to torment me.

I took her by the throat gently and moved her away, kissing her deeply again and moving to put my thumb in her mouth to open it wide.

"Girls who tease wind up over knees dear, you know that." I reached behind and slapped her ass roughly. "Now you're going to take all of it in your mouth and give proper head before I punish you for trying to top me from the bottom." She smirked and bit her lip as soon as I moved to lean back in my chair, taking my cock and holding it from the base so that it stood tall in front of her face. "Now suck."

I saw her pelvis twitch in arousal as she leaned forward, forgetting about every other presence in the room when she swallowed all the way until it hit the back of her throat. I groaned and closed my eyes, letting her swirl her tongue around the head when she came up and hollow her cheeks as she went down, humming in pleasure like a good submissive should.

I wound my fingers in her hair as she bobbed her head up and down furiously in an attempt to pleasure me. Letting my length bounce out of her moth with a loud pop, she took a moment to sigh in delight, kissing the base and looking up at me with such lust and adoration that it made me want to bend her backwards over the arm of the chair and ravage her. She grasped my balls in her hand before I had the chance, squeezing them ever so gently as she swallowed as far as she could go once more. This time chocking on my length but not moving as I thrust into her throat with a growl, grabbing her skull and pumping in and out heatedly. She gasped for air when I let her head go, only needing the short moment to catch her breath before diving down to the base again, slurping loudly and moaning.

I held the back of her head but let her enjoy her own pace for the moment, noticing that her cheeks flushed even hotter as her soft hums turned to moans and pants of lust that grew louder and louder.

"Are you fingering yourself?"

She stopped immediately but it was too late, I saw her fingers move from between her legs and took her hand to examine her glistening digits.

"You know that you aren't allowed to touch yourself unless I tell you so..." she shivered as I moved the hand towards her mouth, having her clean her own juices away before grabbing her from behind and hoisting her over my lap.

"You have been very difficult tonight little girl." I said, landing a very firm smack on her backside which caused her to jump. "In fact I would say you have been outright misbehaving." I landed another swat to the opposite cheek. "Are you wanting me to discipline you?"

She smirked but shook her head no, what a little minx, I hardly knew what to do with her sometimes.

"Are you toying with me?" I smacked her again and this time she moaned. Shaking her head no again as she bit her lip. "Really? Then why on earth," I landed my hand on her right cheek and watched it bounce, "would you tease my cock," I struck the left cheek, "break rules," I swatted her dripping snatch and listened to her gasp as her toes curled, "and lie about wanting the serious spanking I'm about to give you if you don't start behaving?"

She giggled as she hung onto my legs, looking at me deviously and I raised an eyebrow. "I think it's time we test out some of the equipment they have here..."

I picked her up and she yelped excitedly as I flung her over my shoulder, I had wanted to use the cage and took it while I still could, cuffing her to outside of the bars and picking up a leather paddle that I knew she would like.

This was going to be fun.

"And how many was that pet?"

"N-nineteen." She stammered, her ass bright red and her knees wobbly from the intensity of the hits she had taken.

I ran my hand over the last mark and grinned, I was going to make her writhe with this last one. There were little heart shaped marks all over her cheeks from the cut out in the paddle, and I planned on branding this last one into her flesh so that the heart shaped bruise would last for days.

I wound up my arm and paused a moment, watching her body tense in preparation before I struck her backside with the black leather one last time. She rattled the cage as she gasped in shock, this time her knees almost giving out as her back arched. She held her breath in the sudden pain it had brought on.

I smirked, crouching low to smooth over the raised edges with my tongue and she gasped, moaning as she tried to squirm away but I took her by the hips so she couldn't escape, biting lightly so she'd cry out.

I chuckled as I put my body flush with hers, "pain slut."

She let out a breathy giggle, letting me kiss her jaw as I unchained her from the cage. I was aching I was so hard again, and I wasn't going to wait any longer to show her off.

"It seems your punishment has attracted a small crowd little one..."

She turned her head to see a group of people surrounding the cage, several even clapped at the fact she took every hit without fuss and she squeaked as she hid her face in my chest. I laughed as well as several others and I took her by the chin. "Common now, no point in hiding when the shows about to start. Right?"

Her face was mildly horrified yet incredibly excited and I smiled deviously, opening the cage door and guiding her in by the small of the back.

"Nervous?" she nodded, gulping slightly at the prospect of being a spectacle and I turned her face to me. "Then look at only me pet. Nobody else." I cupped her face and she smiled softly, fully trusting that I would take care of her jitters and I promised I wouldn't disappoint. I kissed her until she was dizzy, nibbling at her lip and caressing her naked body until she couldn't think straight or focus on anything but the sensations I brought on in that one moment.

"Close your eyes."

I began to undress as she did what she was told, throwing my shirt to the side but keeping the tie, kissing my pet again until she was breathless and I could use the piece of cloth as a makeshift blindfold. "I'll take this off when you're ready, ok?" she nodded and I kissed her again. "Good, for now, follow my instructions."

I took her wrists and placed them against the bars facing the most people. "You will keep your hands here and not move them, do you understand?"

"Yes sir." She was shaking a bit.

"Do you remember your safe word in case this gets a bit heavy for you?"

"Uh-huh." She murmured.

"Good." I kissed her neck softly, going on in my instructions. "Now spread your legs." I kicked them apart, pulling her hips back so that she gasped and had a nice arch in her spine, she grabbed onto the bars in front of her for support.

"God you are soaked." I got on my knees, kissing the back of her thighs and probing her drenched opening. "Excited are we?"

Before she could answer I put my mouth against her dripping snatch. Enjoying the way she pushed her hips back and groaned at my touch. Her body begged for me to do more but I kept every touch light to torment her and make sure she was completely unsatisfied and just teased enough where she would be lost in the need for more. I didn't have to wait long for her please, she was desperately horny and I hadn't let her finish once today.

I stood up so I was spooning her back, kissing down her spine and pinching her nipples so that she squirmed and begged for more but she never actually got what she wanted from me.

"What do you want pet? You have to tell me..." I taunted, toying with her clit which sent her bucking into me.

"I-I want..."

"Uh huh?" I encouraged her, pinching the small nub between her legs and she jolted, crying out as she ground against the hardness pressed against her backside.

"Please master, I-I want your cock..." she whimpered, her cheeks turning pink with embarrassment and I smirked.

"Why I thought you'd never ask..."

I could feel her body hum in anticipation as I took off my belt, snapping it and giving her ass one last good lash before throwing it aside and shimmying off my trousers, throwing them away with my shirt and lining up with her absolutely dripping cunt.

The first thrust was always the best to me. The way it feels to finally be surrounded by the warmth of my partner, to see her twitch and to hear the sharp intake of air that came with the touch of her soft skin against my hips...the moan that resounded from her was priceless as she waited for me to move. I groaned, leaning over her and bracing one hand on the same bar she was, the other grasping her hip and grinding her pelvis against mine.

"fuck, yes..." I hissed as I slid out nice and slow, waiting so that only the very tip still resided inside and waited as I saw my submissive's body shake with the need for release, I slammed myself back inside her so I was sheathed to the hilt and she wailed in pleasure, a streamer of saliva coming off of her lip like the lustful animal she was.

She began to sob in pleasure with every thrust as I slammed completely inside her, jostling her body into the bars of the cage and bringing her back by her pelvis so that I was shoved against her cervix every time. I took explicit pleasure from every mule and coo and gasp for air, every tremble and jerk that racked her soft frame, but...

I still wanted more from her pleasure weakened body. I reached around her soft frame to toy with her most favorite spot and she began to writhe like she had been possessed, taking her hands off of the bars to try and remove my fingers from her abused clitoris.

"Hands back on the cage." I barked at her, slamming all the way in as I took her roughly by the wrists and pinned them back where they were supposed to be. "Don't disobey me again." I resumed rubbing at her sensitive spot and she twitched and bent her knees, almost anything to get away from the overwhelming touch I was giving her.

"p-p-please master it's too much!" she pleaded with me and I laughed, biting into her shoulder lightly and ignoring her begging to wring every last ounce of pleasure I could from her.

"By the time I'm done you will be nothing but a tremor in my arms, do you understand little one? I will not finish until you have lost track of how many times you have come on my cock."

"y-y-y-yes sir!" she cried out before I felt her spasm around me, I growled and began to plow into her harder and faster, seeing her back tense as she screamed through her first major orgasm. I tore her away from the wall and pushed her to her knees without hesitation, her mouth already awaiting my shaft and I grabbed her by the back of the skull as I made her swallow me to the hilt, gagging as I fucked her pretty mouth.

"Swallow all of it." I demanded, grabbing her jaw as I rode out the last waves of my climax, groaning as I tilt my head back, enjoying the sensation of her moaning as she did as she was told.

I sighed in satisfaction, taking a long moment to shake and take in the full body feeling of my orgasm before looking down at her flushed face. "good girl... now clean it off."

I knew if she hadn't had the blindfold on she would be looking at me lustfully as she sucked and licked at every last inch of my cock, sighing and panting in the afterglow of her own release.

"Thank you sir." She cooed to me and I smiled.

"We aren't done yet, you can still form coherent sentences." She let out a short hiccup of a sigh and I chuckled. "Back against the wall little one."

I had to help her back to standing and guide her hands to the cage bars so that she wouldn't tumble over, several of those who weren't moaning laughing at the euphoric behavior. I wanted to take the blindfold off but I knew it wasn't the right time.

I hummed as I rubbed the tip of my penis against her overly sensitive clit, she mewed and rotated her hips to heighten the sensation for herself. I grabbed a fistful of her hair to still her before sliding in nice and slow this round.

"ah!" she whimpered as I smacked her bruised ass again. Her pussy clenching around me in response and I throbbed inside her, I liked that response...

I picked up the paddle again and gave a test to see how much she could take. She pushed her ass against me in response and I continued to slide in and out roughly, pelting her sore behind over and over as she rolled her head and moaned my name. I enjoyed her whimpers as I slowed my pace to nothing, toying with her in all kinds of ways to stay off her orgasm, pulling out to spank her or finger her roughly and stopping just as she began to climb to her peak.

"god, please sir, harder..." she breathed, gyrating her ass on my cock to entice me and I grabbed a handful of the soft flesh before paddling it so hard she jumped off of me. I collected her and slammed myself so I felt to head of her womb, her breasts pressed against the bars, loudly mewling and begging for me to spank her even harder than that.

"Look at you, you little pain slut. Begging for me to hit you and fuck you in front of all these people..." I slipped my finger behind the knot of the tie and pulled it away from her face so she could see the party goers who had stopped to observe. "look at all of them, sitting here just to watch you scream, and beg, and come all over my cock, over," I thrust hard and ground my hips against her ass, "and over," I took the paddle and imprinted the heart against her flesh once more so her breasts were thrust outwards and she almost slipped away from me. "And over again."

I saw her fix her gaze on them as her lower regions throbbed and tightened around me. She saw one woman sucking on her dominant's engorged shaft, another was watching his two subs play with each other while they focused on us. She closed her eyes tightly and I sped up and grabbed her hair, driving her wild with how sensitive she was.

12