My Pet

Story Info
It has been one year and this master has presents.
2.8k words
4.24
50.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyxxy
Nyxxy
3 Followers

Let me preface this by pointing out that it is simply a fantasy of mine in written form. Though I really wish I could find a Dom where this would be capable. I know that it is all highly improbable...but incredibly hot.

*

I left that morning for work under the impression that tonight would be just a simple night of dinner to celebrate our one year since Master first collared me. It had been a month since master had had sex with me, he had used toys on me for that month, never letting him pleasure him. Then in the week before today we stopped completely, I was not allowed to even touch myself. Master said this was in preparation for our anniversary, but still I was a bit cranky. However about mid-day, Master texted me to come home early, saying he had a present waiting for me....or rather, several. In my excitement I rushed home, my panties were soaked when I pulled into the driveway. I unlocked the door and was immediately blindfolded, I can't say I was not expecting this, Master always blindfolded me for surprises. I was being led to the bedroom, I knew that much.

Master gently undressed me, kissing my shoulder once or twice, sliding his large hands firmly over my curves. It was a slow, sensual thing, all designed to tease and arouse, which it did, I wanted master and now. When I stood naked, he left me without his touch for a moment then I felt the cool kiss of metal around my neck as an unfamiliar collar clicked into place. I moved to reach up and touch it but felt my leather cuffs encircle my wrists and were buckled together.

"A present for you pet, the first. It is a new collar." His gruff, yet, warm voice whispering in to my ear. I was grateful yes, but I loved the familiarity and sentimental feel of the unifying collar. He led me into the bathroom and pulled my blindfold off, allowing myself to admire my new collar in the mirror. It was a platinum collar, a simple yet shiny thing, reflecting every image around it. Just a single loop around my neck about an inch thick fasted with a small black lock with Master's initials engraved on it. He smiled behind me in the mirror. Master was pleased at how it looked upon me. "You are beautiful my pet." I have to say Master was right. "Now...clean yourself up and meet me back in the dungeon." With that he left me. I did a good clean-out enema and showered, applying the mint body oil that master loved. Finally with nervous excitement I stepped into the hall.

I heard voices, low and masculine. There were several of them I could tell. Master did not inform me we were having guests, which unsettled me some, I would have liked to have been a good host. I stepped into the doorway to our large dungeon, it was more than just several, there must have been about four dozen men! I recognized many of them as other Doms and friends of Master but there were a few new faces to me. I looked for my master in confusion as he strode up to me, his handsome form only obscured by the black silk boxers I had given him for his birthday a few weeks prior.

"Here is another part of your present my pet..." He said with a slightly devious grin that made me somewhat quiver in anticipation. I felt the lips of my sex moisten at the thought of just what he had planned. "Gentlemen...You may now start undressing, my pet here will pleasure each and everyone of you with her lovely mouth, I assure you, it is a delightful treat. But remember, do not cum, you must tell her if you are close so she may stop. We need all that for later." He said with a chuckle. The men around me seemed to know what Master was planning. I was in shock. Today was the one year anniversary of my commitment to master and he....wanted to share me? He wanted to give me to others? The look of horror must have shown on my face because Master stepped in my line of vision, setting a hand on my cheek in comfort. "Do not worry my pet, this is merely the preparation, they have been told that they are not allowed to touch any other part of you. I will be here the whole time to keep you safe. " His words calmed me slightly as I looked to the men behind him, if this was what master wanted, I would do it. The men filed in a line around me, now naked. They had all started to stroke themselves as I knelt in the center of the room. From this level I noticed something fairly common among all these men, their testicles were all larger than an average pair. It struck me as odd but I shook my head and set to the order at hand.

With my hands bound behind my back I began sucking off every man in the room. I counted, there were fifty. Why so many I was not sure, but as I sucked them, they all moaned in pleasure, telling my master what a good little slave I was. Every time I heard it I felt a strange sense of pride from that. Master had taught me well, and by them complimenting my master and his training I felt so proud to be his and his alone. What seemed like hours later when the last cock had slipped from my lips, Master lead me to a low platform.

He unbound my cuffs from behind my back and clipped them down in front of me then snapped my ankles into the spreader bar attached to the platform. I was on my hands and knees now and more curious than ever. From behind me I felt master's finger rub my ass cheeks slowly. His touch was to soothe me I knew. The next sensation was one of his fingers, lubed and pushing its way up my asshole. I bit my lip in the attempt not to moan from it as he wriggled it around. Suddenly his finger was gone. I whimpered softly and was met with something else now slipping past my rosebud. It was enema tubing, though it was slightly wider than the normal tubing. I was very curious now. After feeding the tubing up to it's proper place he stepped in front of me. Settled on a table before my eyes was a clear plastic tub, it was marked in quarts. Total, it was a gallon, already the bucket was half full with a thick whitish liquid which I knew to be semen by the smell that invaded my nose. The tube that ran from my ass was connected to that bucket.

My body shivered with the realization that dawned on me. My master was going to give me a giant cum enema. My pussy immediately became soaked now at the thought of all of that in me. Master looked to the men around, still stroking their cocks.

"Now, men, It's time to finish filling the bucket." The first group of men came to stand around the bucket, jerking their cocks wildly, as they all stared at me, no doubt pretending their meat was stuffed in my tight cunt. The first finally erupted and to my surprise it was a lot, the stream shooted thick rope after rope of cum for several minutes. The normal amount was what two tablespoons? This man had to have came two cups! My eyes were wide at that when I noticed the second and third men doing just the same! My master saw my expression and came over to explain.

"You see my pet, I have been thinking about your little fantasies. You have said that you have always wanted a cum enema, you have always said you wanted a huge enema, and you have always said you wanted to be pregnant. I am going to oblige your kinky little dreams tonight because you have come so far and been such a good pet to me in this past year." He cupped my chin as he continued. "All of these gentlemen have been so gracious as to help in this endeavor. All have been taking supplements to improve their semen production, that is why their balls are so large. All for you." My eyes wandered down to my master's boxer clad hardness. He caught my eyes. "Yes my pet. Even I." I blushed.

About an hour later, the last man had emptied his impressive load into the bucket which was close to overflowing. Master smiled at me before unclamping the hose, and with surprising speed the cum flooded my bowels. It was pleasantly warm as it rushed into me. The first quarts were no issue. The third had caused my breathing to turn to panting and a sheen of sweat appeared on my brow. The fourth pushed it's way into my bowels much slower, my stomach distended, I whimpered, but my master urged me on. The last of it emptied and I looked at least seven months pregnant, a gallon was a lot for my petite form to take. Panting, with sweat dripping from my brow and breasts, I felt the men all staring at me, their eyes taking me in like a bound work of art.

"Very good my pet, you look beautiful, now one more present." I shuddered as I felt My Master's hand trace over the swell of my ass cheeks, gripping them and kneading them for a moment. Slowly he pulled the tubing out which forced me to clench my straining asshole shut for fear of leaking a single, heavenly drop. Master drops his boxers finally and steps to my front, his already large cock further displayed by the heavy, swollen balls hanging from beneath it, he pushes it into my lips, I comply willingly, beginning to suck. He does not let me go long before he moves behind me and I feel his thick, cut top at my sphincter, pressing for entrance. He feels my resistance.

"Don't worry my pet, I will plug you up, let me in." He orders, and for the briefest second, I let go and master forces his thick cock inside me all the way up to his balls. I am stopped in shock and shudder. My pussy by now is utterly quivering, left alone and wanting to be filled as much as my ass is now, I suspect on purpose. Master starts thrusting into me, slow at first, allowing me to adjust. Then he picks up the past to fast, savage thrusts, the way I love to be fucked, hard and rough. My stomach gurgles and sways uncomfortably by the movement but my senses are still in ecstasy. Finally my master takes one last violent thrust into my cum-filled asshole and stays balls-deep. I feel his thick cock swell wider, stretching me slightly more for a moment, I feel his sticky hot cum join the rest in surging through me. I moan softly, I am so close to coming without even touching myself but my mind is jerked back when he begins to pull out.

Readily however, master has toys. He has brought out the big anal vibrating anal beads and pops one in at a time on my sphincter then turns the cord on.

"And to make sure there are no leaks..." He says, holding up the inflatable anal plug. He inserts the plug into my already stuffed ass and inflates it. Master buckets my wrists and ankles and helps my shaking form into an upright position. He walks me to the mirror in the corner to admire my new form. My stomach is wildly distended, I look so very pregnant. I run a hand over my belly and smile weakly. "Now, my pet. We go to dinner. " I reached back to unplug myself, but he caught my hand. "No...you stay like that." My head snapped to my master, who was grinning. I knew something mean had to be coming. How I was I going to eat with my stomach so full of cum? I could barely walk! But the man new that I was strong and he was determined to make everything difficult for me.

"In our room, there is an outfit. Run along and get changed." With carefully hidden frustration I nodded, forced to waddle to our room, my huge belly in the way. Laid out on the bed was a lovely black gown, clearly made for maternity but with the way I looked it was for the best. He also had set out stockings, a garter belt, panties and heels. Oh my master was cruel indeed. How did he think I could possibly pull these things on? A half hour later with much cursing, huffing, and struggling I was in the outfit. My hair done, my make up perfect. I stepped into the living room to find him waiting in a flattering new suit.

"You look wonderful my pet." He commented, looking me up and down. "One thing is missing however..." I frowned. What could I have possibly forgotten? Master pulled something from his coat pocket and held it up. A small vibrator. He was determined to make me embarrass myself in public. He slipped the thing into my soaked snatch. It was the first thing that had been in my cunt in a week so of course I moaned. He had the remote tucked in his pocket and pressed on, I almost came right there, my knees buckled slightly. He led me to the car and we left for dinner.

A few hours later, we returned, I was now feeling overly stuffed, more so than before. Now I had one small vibrator, a large set of anal beads, an inflatable butt plug, one gallon of cum, a rather sizable portion of chicken fettuccine and two-no- three glasses of water in me (we both agreed wine would be inappropriate with the way I looked). My master had got his amusement out by bringing me close to the edge several times on the way to the restaurant, and watching me squirm during our dinner. His biggest amusement seemed to come from the waitress asking how far along I was and if I was expecting a boy or girl. Master of course answered with glee I might add that I was due in two months and would be expecting a boy.

Once in the house I started towards the bathroom, wanting nothing more than to rid myself of the cum in my bowels. Master stopped me of course and ordered my undress. Which I did. He pulled the vibrator from my cunt and had me on my back on the bed while he dipped his head between my thighs and slowly lapped up my juices. This elicited moans from me of course. Finally he pulled away and with burning eyes, staring down at me, spoke.

"Now my pet. I will satisfy the last of your needs. I want to give you everything." He said, kneeling on the bed, lining his thick cock head with my cunt. The head pressed against my opening, though my normally tight pussy was even more so with my cum enema and toys filling my body. He grunted and instantly shoved his entire length in. I moaned, my sex stretched around his girth, my back arched involuntarily against the complete fullness I now felt. Master pulled back then shoved himself back in again. Over and over I was tormented happily with his rough, hard thrusts, savagely knifing between my wet lips into my canal. He fucked me and hard. All the while I was in ecstasy. He leaned down, sweaty, panting and still thrusting. "Now Pet, cum, cum with me." And in that instant, my body stiffened up. My muscles tightened around his throbbing cock. I came the hardest I ever had in my life, feeling his thick spunk shoot up into me.

After we came down from our orgasms, he pulled out of me, aiding me to the bathroom where I could finally expel all of the cum from my ass. We showered, all the while he was sweet, and then he helped my exhausted form to bed.

"Pet?" He asked of my drowsy form.

"Yes Master."

"I do mean it about the last of your needs."

"Master...I came...very hard."

"Pet...I know you want a baby." My eyes cracked open to look at him. He was serious. "I would like that very much as well." A slow smile slid across my lips. It had been one year since I had been collared to Master, one year since I had committed to him and he to I. What a glorious one year it had been.

Nyxxy
Nyxxy
3 Followers