My Pet Amazon

Story Info
World's most famous Amazon enslaved by a canny professor.
4k words
4.2
46k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

I first realized the possibility of a device while I was doing my Ph.D. thesis in Archaeology. It was a scientific certainty that the Antikythera Mechanism was not unique. That mechanism, which predicted eclipses, dating from the first century B.C.E, used technology that would not be re-discovered until the Fourteenth Century C.E. It could not possibly have been the only example of ancient advanced technology. Making a modern reproduction of such a lost device would be a wonderful way to win my doctorate. Tracing clues everywhere I soon stumbled upon something far more exciting than a mere advanced degree.

In a previously untranslated fragment, I found a mention of a way to control any Amazon maiden. I discovered clues that the entire document from which this fragment had come, still existed. Knowing that the job would take years of hard digging I shifted the focus of my Ph.D. to a less exciting but still impressive topic. In time, I moved into a position as a professor at a small but distinguished college. I dated often but none of the women I met caught my soul like the woman of my imagination. I turned out to be a talented teacher and soon gained tenure. The device was a side project that gobbled up all of my free time. At age thirty-five, I was able to take an extended sabbatical and at last track down the document that had consumed my dreams for over a decade.

Buried in the archives of an ancient Macedonian monastery was my Holy Grail. The monks who ran the place had labeled the document a religious text. In a sense it was; used on an Amazon she would see you as a god. The document had few illustrations but did contain full dimensions and descriptions of the materials to be used.

Back home, I exhausted all of my savings and tinkered for a few months until the concept had become a reality. The final product looked something like a tuning fork. A series of precious and semi precious stones aligned at precise angles and illuminated with the sun's rays would bathe the targeted Amazon in a ray of light which stripped her of her powers and rendered her submissive to the wielder of the device. I made some improvements on the original design. The ancient version worked on bright sunlight, and had a very limited range, beguiling the Amazon for no more than a few hours. For ancient Amazons, the device would have been an annoyance at best. However, combined with twenty-first century technology there was not an Amazon on earth that could not be completely mastered by the device. I felt sure that one dose of the ray would give me power over an Amazon for at least seventy-two hours. For me, there was only one Amazon I desired. There was only one Amazon I wanted to bow before me in all of her naked glory, the greatest crime-fighting Amazon in all the world!.

Luring the star-spangled Amazon to a place where she would be alone and at my mercy became a project almost as daunting as creating the device itself. I needed to perform my act away from prying eyes. If I subdued my heart's desire before a crowd of witnesses, citizens would rush to her aid. No. I needed privacy for my deed. If I planned it right, my target would come right to me!

A gullible media supplied the ammunition I needed. Using the picture of a precocious little blonde girl that I found on a Swedish website, I spun a tale of an abducted local girl named Tammy Jenkins. Posing as a concerned relative, I called the local news channel and spun a tale of my niece being abducted by some thug while we were out shopping. I gave an apartment address that he supposedly pulled my loved one into. The massive gun he wielded prevented me from charging in after my niece. I hit the local news and that, of course, attracted the attention of the blue and gold clad goddess. Since the cops knew that this was just the kind of case that caused the world's most famous Amazon's blood to seethe the cops did no more than cordon off the street where the apartment was and let her take the lead.

I was waiting in the apartment, device at the ready, and a lump in my throat. If I had gotten the calibration even slightly awry, instead of having the woman of my dreams at my mercy, my dream woman would pummel me senseless. For a moment, the world froze with anticipation. She came through the front window. My heart almost stopped on the spot. Up close, her beauty is breathtaking. That ivory skin, that ebony hair, those sapphire blue eyes, those incredible legs and wondrous chest. I nearly pinched myself to prove I was viewing reality and not an illusion.

Still, I was able to aim the device at her as she landed upon the floor. A circle of lavender light bathed the ebony-haired beautiful Amazon. She screamed in pain and collapsed into a heap onto the cheap carpet.

I watched my heart's desire's face transform as her mind struggled mightily to combat the effects of the ray. Her countenance twisted into a visage of pain and confusion. For the briefest moment, I suspected that her mind's own will was greater than that of my device. However, the ancient secrets and modern technology could not be thwarted, at last, a calm came over the bosomy brunette's face and I heard that luscious voice utter, "What is your wish?"

For the next seventy-two hours, the world's most famous Amazon would be my puppet. Regular doses of the ray would keep her in subservience to me indefinitely. Who says too much reading and research turns a man into a wimp? Inside my trousers, my manhood began to stir. I had so many wonderful plans for my captive. I had my beguiled Amazon rise to her feet and then instructed her what to say. Seconds later she was at the window she had just smashed through talking to the lead police officer.

"You and your men can depart, Captain. I have subdued the villain. Jenny is unharmed, I will bring both of them to the main police station when I finish my interrogation."

The Captain gazed in awe at the beauty framed by the window. Like every mortal man, he was by enraptured by her grace, beauty, and intelligence. Because of the Amazon's fame and the sureness of her command, the cops had no reason to doubt her words.

"You're the best!" stated the police captain as he addressed her by name and continued with,"I wish my entire force consisted of clones of you." He saluted the tall Amazon and began the process of withdrawing his men.

I ordered my enraptured prize to return his salute and move away from the window to face me.

"I have many plans for you Amazon, but first I HAVE to see what you taste like. Give me a kiss."

Again, a look of turmoil danced across her beautiful countenance. Then, she was inches away, her intoxicating aroma filling my nostrils as I bent my head and received her full, deep kiss. It was like an electric spark went through my body. Now I knew what kissing a goddess felt like. Soon I would know what the inside of one feels like.

After the kiss, I picked up an athletic bag from a table. I carefully removed its contents before placing it on the floor at the Amazon's feet. "Now, sweet one," I stated in as calm and clear voice as I could muster,"you will get undressed. Place everything that you are wearing in that bag, starting with your bracelets and magic rope. NOW!"

The ebony-haired Amazon's mental fight against these order was shorter than the previous one. The compulsion to the ray apparently increases after initial exposure. I was forming a timetable for how often I would have to dose what was now MY Amazon to keep her compliant. I watched enthralled as the woman removed first her right and then her left bracelet and dropped them into the bag. I breathed a sigh of relief when her lasso followed the bracelets into the bag, the rope was her most dangerous weapon.

She seemed to struggle weakly once more before she slid off each of her boots. God, does she have lovely feet to match those killer gams! My breath froze as I saw my heart's desire reach behind her back to open the catch on her garment. My wondering eyes were the very first male mortal's to drink in her astonishing tits. They were firm, lovely hillocks that tapered to fine points in the form of gorgeous pink nipples. I stood enthralled as the patriotic costume slid down her body and over her hips. Her pubic thatch was black and shiny, practically glowing under the fading sunlight spilling through the windows. I had never seen a more enticing pussy. The sight of her sacred grounds reminded me anew of why I had never married and had pursued my dream with almost monomaniacal devotion. Not another woman on the planet could compare to the naked prize before my eyes.

In short order, she placed her boots and costume into the bag. She removed her golden crown last. I pulled the bag back towards myself and zippered it shut, padlocking the catch as an extra precaution. The naked Amazon met my gaze. Shame was etched on her face. She understood, somehow, that I held power over her, but she at a loss as to what that power was and why she could not break free. At last, it dawned on her that I had tapped into the knowledge of the ancients. I thought I saw a glimmer of fear before the amazing Amazon regained her composure.

I had my beautiful beguiled warrior turn slowly so that I could examine her from all angles. Her heart shaped ass was so gorgeous, I could not wait to fondle it. Never had I encountered a more alluring back. She was more beautiful than any centerfold or actress any man had ever lusted after. Her skin had not a single flaw or blemish. I counted my blessings on being the first mortal to see this princess unveiled. It was not hard to picture her horizontal. I knew that we should be making our getaway but the temptation was too great.

"Kneel before me as a slave does before her Master."

After a pained interval, the Amazon princess squatted on her widely parted knees, chest thrust forward. I could just spy her pinkness. Instinctively, I knew that she would taste like ambrosia. I freed my rock hard penis from my pants, after a step or two, my erect member was right at her lip level.

"Seal your enslavement to your Master, suck my manhood and swallow every drop when I come."

The Amazon princess's blue eyes gazed up at me hotly, her color drained but, very shortly, I felt her soft pink tongue tentatively begin to explore my manhood. In a nonce, those beautiful ruby lips were encircling my shaft. Her head began to slide back and forth. I could brag and say\that I lasted longer than a male porn star but the honest truth is, I was so primed that I came very quickly. A bit of my man juice slithered down the corner of her gorgeous mouth, but she choked the rest of it down.

"Rise, slave. You will address me Always as Master. It is time now for you to leave your old life behind and begin a new destiny as my property."

I picked up the bundle I had earlier removed from my athletic bag. It was an ordinary, very demure, brown dress, a blonde wig, sunglasses, and sandals. I instructed my slave to don the disguise. Once she was dressed I took her hand, picked up the gym bag containing her cast off uniform, and led her out to the back entrance of the apartment building.

My car awaited us. I sat my princess down in the passenger seat, hobbled her feet and hands with a bit of rope and I removed the sunglasses just long enough to cover her sapphire blue eyes with two round discs of gauze. I was sure that no one had seen us leave the apartment. Even IF anyone had seen us, the woman accompanying me surely could NOT have been the legendary Amazon warrior! We took a circuitous route to my home.

From the garage, I led my Amazon to my bedroom. I removed the sunglasses and the bandages. I pulled the wig off her head and ordered her to remove the dress and sandals. In complete rapture, I gazed upon her naked glory as her eyes adjusted to the light.

"Slave, this is where you will be spending a great deal of time for the foreseeable future. You will be expected to fulfill my every desire. I realize that you are a virgin, so I will train you gently and slowly. Make no mistake, however, I WILL be taking your pussy asshole and mouth with spectacular regularity. You will wear my collar like an obedient slave and, as lovely as your pubic hair is, I am afraid that slaves are not permitted to keep any. Now slave," I paused for effect and finished with, "beg me to take you."

My captive appeared to fight this harder than any of my previous orders I had given her but, in reality, her struggle lasted for only a few seconds before I heard that glorious crystal clear voice ask,

"Master, ple... please enter me with your manhood. Master please take my virgin flesh." Her voice trailed off and she emitted a brief cry.

"Certainly, slave."

I strode over to my new possession and led her to the bed, "Do you have another name, aside from The one the world knows you by?" I asked.

So many questions were answered when she uttered the name of her alias. She had been hiding in plain sight the whole time!The words spilled out of my slave as though she were in severe pain. Now I knew the Amazon's secret identity. I decided to maximize her torment by using the name of her alias.

"Well, slave," I stated her name and followed it with, "your Master would like you to undress him and then you will pull down the covers of this bed and place yourself in the middle of the mattress. I promise to be gentle when I take your maidenhead."

The effect of the beam was stronger now. I deduced that its effectiveness if plotted on a chart, would look like a standard bell curve. That meant that the being once known as to all the world would best be able to fight her enslavement at the beginning and the end of the seventy-two hours. To be on the safe side I would dose her every morning, never letting the effects of the ray fade. To my delight, my new slave did not pause even a moment before she approached me in a solicitous manner and began unbuttoning my shirt. Her hands were warm and soft and gentle.

My shirt fell to the floor at my feet. My new slave bent low and untied my shoes and worked them off my feet. She removed my socks, stood and unfastened my belt. Her eyes grew large as her hands worked my shorts over and off my second painful erection of the day. I am sure she had seen naked men before, but this was, no doubt, very different for her. I could not read her expression, but I'm sure her thoughts were fearful. The virgin source of her power was about to be taken from her. Worse, she realized that she could offer no resistance to her own deflowering.

Her eyes filled with tears as she laid herself down on my mattress. I slid into bed next to her and kissed her deeply, despite herself, she kissed me back. Gently, I kissed my way down her body. Tenderly, I took each nipple in turn in my mouth and caused it to become erect. My Amazon slave began to breathe heavily. My reading had told me that the device I had manufactured would not only enslave any Amazon maiden, it would also inflame their sexual desires, passions, and responses to a remarkable level. Its original purpose had been so those mortal men could mate with Amazons. The ancients needed the device to keep a steady supply of Amazon warriors. That explained the short effectiveness times of the ancient mechanism. A mortal human could subdue an Amazon, have his way with her and move on before she came to her senses and killed the impertinent male. It also protected the Amazon warrior from tribal censure. The fact that her will had been ensnared by an enchantment and thus subverted meant she had not willingly defiled herself by deigning to sleep with a mere mortal male. In this way, the Amazon tribes repopulated themselves for millennia. Once the Amazons discovered immortality, the need for this magical mechanism ended. Since that day, the Amazon race had fervently preyed that the secret of my device would vanish in the onslaught of mankind's wars, plagues, and dark ages. It nearly did.

I could not help but praise my own ingenuity as my teeth gently teased the famous Amazon's incredibly sweet tasting clitoris. No doubt she had engaged in Sapphic entertainment growing to womanhood among the sacred sisterhood, but who knew how long it had been since this particular pussy had been licked? The media linked her to A famous army captain. The handsome officer was coy about their relationship but now I was positive that it was not sexual. Had that officer slept with the naked woman currently in my bed, his shit-eating grin of rapturous delight would have been visible from Mars! I was positive he never got more than the very briefest bus on the lips. No doubt, that officer often fantasized about my current reality. I just knew that he was beating his meat regularly to mental images of his fantasy woman confined, naked, and needing rescue. I laughed inwardly, any sap could tell that he was NEVER going to get into the Amazon's panties!

My new slave began moaning as my tongue, lips, and teeth dined on her nether regions. Before long, she was invoking the names of various Greek deities. I took this opportunity to plunge my respectably sized organ into her box. I'd almost allowed myself to forget how strong this being truly is. When the throes of passion took possession of her body, her convulsions of orgasm squeezed my penis mightily and then nearly flung me off of her body. It was like riding a bronco at the rodeo. I held on tight, savoring every moment. With a yip and a sigh, I buried my seed deep inside this most enchanting quim. Her tears ran hot but I held her close, stroking her amazing flesh and whispering comforting words into her ear. As she came down from her orgasmic high her entire body flushed with embarrassment. She turned her face away from me. I left her to wallow in her conflicting emotions while I rose from the bed.

From the drawer in the nightstand, I withdrew something that had also cost me a pretty penny to have constructed. It was a very special collar. Near as I or the experts I had consulted in secret could tell, it was made of the same alloy as the famous Amazon's bracelets and crown. No one knew the exact composition of that metal as it was native to the Amazon homeland, but most metallurgists believed that it was as close as we can come. While my slave's mind was occupied with thoughts of her unwanted deflowering as well as her own body's betrayal, I was able to slide the collar around her neck and close the catch.

That act broke my slave's reverie. Her hands went to her neck and tugged. The clasp and the metal ring held fast. The Amazon gazed at me, daggers practically shooting from her eyes.

"No slave, it will not come off that way. Think of it as your new costume. You won't need the boots and the star spangled outfit anymore but your new one is far more beautiful. Your crown and your bracelets used to project the fact to the world that you were a princess. My collar shows the world that you are MY princess."

My slave's eyes turned sad and she, at last, found her voice, "Ma ... Master, please free me. I will permit you to keep your life if you allow me to leave now. I will not even go to the police and see to it that you are prosecuted."

I smiled wryly and replied, "While that is a tempting offer slave, I like the idea of you spending many years here in my home seeing to all of my sexual needs. You will clean my house and cook my meals and, no doubt, bear me several fine sons. Not as exciting as constant coverage from all of the world's news and television networks and saving lives every day, but still a meaningful life by any measure."

I paused to let my words seep into my slave's consciousness before I announced, "You realize now that you MUST obey me, fighting what I have done to you only causes you pain. It is best for you to comply with my whims and desires. In time you may even come to feel something akin to affection for me. Now I want you to roll over on your tummy and mentally prepare yourself for anal penetration. After that, I will denude your Mons. I have some rather eye-catching lingerie to clothe you in. After dinner, it is bath time. We can make out for a few hours after that. After a night spent sleeping in my arms, you may find yourself more able to adjust to your new life."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers
12