My Pet Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kinera pushed her over with a laugh and climbed up to be on top. Even though she was smaller, and she had changed the spell, the binding allowed her to restrain her considerably stronger submissive. "Hardly, we didn't even get to test out this new body of yours."

"Then why don't we resolve that?" and she pulled Kinera into an embrace where she attacked with abandon. Nibbles on ears turned to hungering kisses, the swelling bond intensifying the stimulation. After how long their core essences had been joined, their psychic connection was seamless and all encompassing. As one wanted something, the other responded to that want.

Vibrating with energy, Kinera once more straddled her partner's face. The repetition of position underscored just how much her lover had grown and changed. Before, the demoness had been cradled between her pet's face and chest, boobs barely rubbing against her ass. Now, her body rested completely on just the other's face, her ass suspended in air.

As she grappled with the new status quo, Feala took charge. The tip of her ball-studded tongue spread her mistress open as the muscle flared wide. The first ball slipping within sent shocks up and down the elder demoness' body. Even as four inches moved inside, another two miraculously worked her mistress' clit, crushing the bundle of nerves between throbbing velvet and smooth steel.

Kinera collapsed forward and grabbed tight on her protégé with her knees. Her fingers entwined in braid and sheet as she began to buck. Hands that fit perfectly around her hips and ass grabbed back, pulling her closer as long fingers massaged the sensitive inside of her plump cheeks

It was a shock to feel her entire pubic mound enveloped by lips like a marshmallow vice. Her other half squeezed and sucked in ways she could barely vocalize to ask for, much less describe, but still begged for all the same. She began to moan Feala's name over and over just as similar moans vibrated her pussy from all sides. Once more, their bond became a feedback loop, itself a source of stimulation as their mental states became more and more frenzied.

Desperate to feel more, Kinera forced herself to raise up to turn and repay the favor. Even lying on her back, spread to either side, Feala's boobs presented an impressive expanse of cleavage. Slipping between the curved walls of supple tit-flesh, the demoness was pleased to find she was just tall enough to reach her partner's swollen sex.

The changes she made to her lover's clit had it rising above the curve of her mound and labia, which themselves had swelled as though pumped full of fluid. Knowing the sexually changed energies swirling within, Kinera could not wait to grind against the whole thing. For now though, she attacked the yielding flesh. Fangs slid along the outside of the plush, nerve filled skin. Her tongue pressed from inside.

She pushed the image of Feala sinking her tongue deep in her asshole through the overstimulated bond and companion complied nearly at once. Though it took nearly five seconds for the charcoal demoness to withdraw her tongue, the pop of each metal orb being removed made the couple shudder as one. The demoness waited for the feeling of tongue pushing into her waiting hole, but her other half had different ideas.

Teasing licks brushed around, the metal orbs warm against soft skin. The middle of her tongue brushed by, then returned. In a move that startled Kinera, her love pushed the widest part in first, folding her tongue over. The studded, pulsing intrusion continued to slither into and out of her ass, its passage marked by the feeling of steel stretching sensitive flesh.

When the plush lips of her partner finally pressed between her cheeks, the broad tip of her tongue slid back between Kinera' folds. In a mind blowing feat of coordination, each segment expanded and shrank to massage every inch inside the demoness.

The couple continued to one up the other as they ate each other out for what felt like an age, riding out orgasm after orgasm as the elf reborn into a demoness adjusted to her new body. Eventually though, exhaustion caught up with them as the prior night's events pulled at their interweaving magic.

Dropping back to the bed, nestled in the warm, shimmering skin of her lover, Kinera wished life could go on like this forever. And, so long as she had her way, it would.