My Pet, My Prey

Story Info
Something stalks in the night.
1.3k words
4.22
26.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand in the shadows under the trees, watching you through your curtains as you get ready for bed. Your hard lean masculine frame silhouetted against the light from within the room.

I wait; patience is the hallmark of my race.

You let your dog out for a run and turn the lights off, foolishly leaving your back door open. Your dog can sense me and looks in my direction, whining in fear he slinks back into the house.

"Soon my sweet, soon I will have you."

The full moon casts a glow over the landscape as I silently walk from the trees out across the lawn and up to the pavers surrounding your glass doors.

"I can smell you my pet, your scent lingers in the cool night air."

My hunger continues to grow.

I stand by the glass doors and gently push them open. Your dog flattens itself against the tiles and shivers in terror. I crouch down and soothe him with my soft hands and he falls into a deep peaceful sleep.

Standing up and scenting the air, I search for you in this unfamiliar house. I pad across the carpet following your rich intoxicating scent to your room.

I find you asleep tangled up in your white linen sheets. You are on your back and one hand is flung over your face. It is dark in here but I can see you perfectly. You have such broad shoulders and a strong chest......

"I have come for you my pet."

I stand at the end of your bed, dressed in black knee high leather boots, black lace g-string and matching bra. My full length leather coat hangs to my ankles.

I softly purr your name................you awaken with a start.

"Who's there!" you cry, reaching over to turn on the light.

You sit up in bed and stare at me in shock, taking in my waist length black hair, my yellow eyes, my leather jacket.

Your eyes widen when they take in my bra and g-string. I sense your arousal. I smile revealing my long white fangs.

I shrug out of my jacket and let it slither to the floor. I uncoil my whip and let it crack against your shoulder.

You scream in pain but fall back on the bed.

"Very good my pet," I purr, "You are a fast learner."

I place my hands on the soft bed either side of your feet and slide myself up your body on my hands and knees. I reach your head and stare deep into your eyes. They widen with fear as you take in my yellow cats eyes and long fangs.

I lie on top of you and feel your hard arousal against my body. I stretch myself against you, unsheathing my claws momentarily.

The whip I drop to the floor.

I start to softly purr and stroke your face. I kiss your warm skin.

"Can you feel my breath on your face my sweet?"

I rub my face against yours, purring at the feel of your skin against mine, drenching myself in your scent.

Your arms reach for me and you run your hands over my back, stroking and caressing. I arch my back in pleasure at your touch. I kneed your shoulders with my fingers, being careful not to unsheathe my claws. You are not of my race you are too delicate too fragile.

I sit up and crouch either side of your hips. I fling my long black hair over my shoulders. Your penis jumps beneath me....mmmmmm you are almost ready my sweet.

I reach behind me and un- hook my bra, revealing my small round breasts to your gaze. Your hands grab my hips and pull me onto your hardness through the sheet.

I lean forward placing my hands either side of you head and rub my breasts against your chest. You moan and thrust your hips against me. I kiss you hard on the mouth; you kiss me back, flicking your tongue into my mouth. You wrap your arms around me and pull me hard against you. I writhe and yowl as I feel your hardness and heat pressing against me. Your scent is intoxicating me. Desire is flashing so high within me.

Soon I must have you my pet.

I effortlessly push you away with my arms and swing my long legs over the side of the bed. You sit up trying to capture me. I hiss at you in warning, baring my long fangs at you.

You wisely stay still.

I stand before you with my boots and my g-string. I begin to rub my hands over my body beginning with my breasts and stomach. I sway from side to side, flinging my hair out of the way. I start to purr as my hands make their way to my g-string. I slid my fingers underneath the elastic and wriggle my hips as my hands slid them down my long, long legs. I fling them off on to the floor and begin to stoke myself between my thighs.

I hear you gasp and moan I watch you slide the sheet off your body. I see your hard erection, I smell your desire.

I crouch menacingly, my eyes becoming dangerous slits, and I pounce on the bed softly growling. I move so I am facing away from you, on all fours. You hesitantly kneel behind me and grasp my slender hips in your rough hands. I purr with delight.

"Ahhh yes you are a quick learner my pet."

I feel the tip of your hard penis against my wet opening. I arch my back and start to growl with desire. I unsheathe my claws and begin to kneed the bed with my frustration.

You begin to rub your penis against me, teasing me and taunting me with your sex. I undulate my hips, purring with lust. I feel your hands tighten around my hips. I brace myself as you thrust hard and deep within me. I throw my head back and yowl with pleasure. You feel so cool within me. I hear your gasp of delight as you realise how hot, tight and wet I am. I move backwards meeting your every thrust. I hear your moans and sighs my pet, I feel your penis glide in and out of me. You are so big and fill me so well.

I feel the heat curling and tightening within me, I begin to pant with the pleasure and start to arch my back and push against you as I ripple against your penis. You feel me tighten and thrust harder and faster with in me. I feel you tremble with your own pleasure. I throw back my head and scream as wave after wave of pleasure crash inside me. I feel you slam into me and come deep inside me with grunts of pleasure. I collapse on the bed and pull you down with me. I purr in pure contentment. I hold your softening penis inside me.

I gently move from under you and crawl up the bed to lay with my head on your pillow. You follow and we are lying side by side facing each other. You stare at me.

"Who are you?" you whisper.

I smile, my fangs glistening in the lamp light. I reach up and stroke your sweaty face. My eyes take in the cut on your shoulder that my whip caused you. I reach forward and lick your shoulder, soothing and caressing.

"What are you?" I purr and rub my face against yours. I run my hands over your shoulder and down your ribs. My purrs and my soft hands soothe you I watch your eyes close and your breathing slow.

I will be back my pet. I am not finished with you yet.