My Place in Our New Relationship

Story Info
Taking things further.
1.8k words
4.36
49.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the shower, gazed down at my caged cock, simply baffled at what had happened earlier that day. On the floor was the black lace french knickers that I had worn to fuck my wife in in our kitchen less than an hour previously. Picking them up, I stuffed them into my robe pocket, slightly embarrassed that my secret was not only out and had been seen but had brought me to a sexual peak by fucking my wife and cleaning her up afterwards.

As I entered our bedroom, I was both disappointed and relieved in equal amounts that Mandy was dressed in her 'normal' clothes and there was no more lingerie waiting for me to slip into. My feelings must have been apparent as Mandy stated,

"You look upset theres nothing for you to wear" letting out a slight chuckle as she spied my encased cock once again.

"If I'm honest I wasn't completely sure of your size so those black knickers you wore were a guess"

"Where are they anyway?"

As I slipped my robe off, I pulled them out of my robe pocket, handing them to Mandy.

"They're not mine, they're yours." She said taking a step back.

"You need to keep them safe, don't want the kids finding them now do you?"

Where on earth should I keep these, I thought? Looking around the room, I quickly stuffed them into the back of my sock drawer.

Mandy walked passed to leave the room, "Well, we need to find somewhere better than that to keep them especially as your wardrobe increases.", tapping me on my exposed bum.

I spun around to look at her puzzled but it was too late she was out the door and going back downstairs. Grabbing, boxers jeans and a T-shirt, I followed her desperate to talk. Mandy was sat at the kitchen counter with a glass of wine in hand beckoning me to sit next to her by handing me a glass too.

"Shall we order you something now or would you rather buy it yourself and surprise me?", sliding my laptop towards me.

"I-I-I, I don't know what you mean?", I stuttered really shocked at what she was implying. "I've not really thought about it." I was clearly lying.

Leaning towards my ear, Mandy tried to clear the issue up.

"Listen sissi-boi, I know you'd love to fuck me again wearing lingerie."

Wow! Yet again she managed to shock me. Usually sex talk ends as soon as sex does but hearing that from the mouth of my wife, awoke my restricted cock again and I was eager once again.

"I get it, kind of. I'm struggling to understand the full appeal for you but must confess the chastity and knickers made you so hard for me that I'm intrigued."

"So, how about we increase your choice?"

Sliding her fingers over the keyboard of the computer, she quickly had a few web pages open from some well known and less obvious underwear and sex toy sites. I was trying with all my will to make my cock relax to ease the discomfort I felt.

Pages whizzed by in front of me. All types of lingerie and underwear flashed by. I was transfixed on the pert bodies wrapped in all types and colours of lacy delights. Basques, teddies, suspenders, briefs, stockings, body stockings, waspies, holdups, high stilettos and everything else in between. Then pages of toys popped up, some of which I had seen in videos and pictures. Mandy was not a big fan of sex toys, saying she preferred just my hands, mouth and cock. She seemed to pause longer over some of the pages. This was obviously where she had chosen my chastity.

"What do you want first?" she asked.

"I don't know, what do you suggest?"

"It's not about me, every woman chooses her own based upon her preferences. I suppose you're at a disadvantage as you're coming into this a bit late aren't you sweet?" planting a kiss on my cheek.

I could feel myself becoming a little embarrassed and my face colouring was giving me away.

"Don't be shy my love. It's ok, you don't have to go too slutty if you don't want to?"

"Thanks." I said from beneath a childish grin. The truth was I liked slutty, just like those women in videos I've watched before. Being an object of desire was the power they had. To me it seemed they had more power than the man doing the penetrating.

I flicked through the pages of the website again, looking for something to suggest, wothout picking something that only a porn whore would wear. I was also aware of how silly a man in womens lingerie would look, so this was making me more cautious. I stopped at a black patterned lace body with thin shoulder straps and a fuller brief shape at the rear. It had poppers under the crotch.

"That's nice." I said

"Hmm, yeah that's sexy. I think you'll look hot in that."

"Do you want black or red? I don't think virginal white would go as well with your hairy chest." Mandy howled.

"We could always shave your chest, I suppose?"

"Black." I said, trying to steer the conversation as I gained a little confidence in her acceptance.

"Go fo a medium, as you're only slim really I think. Besides it'll add shape to your arse."

Mandy turned to me asking, "Can I buy something too? I feel like I need some new lingerie, especially as you're paying."

"Sure. I'll go get my card."

Returning back to the kitchen. Mandy turns the laptop away from me.

"Don't look I want what I've bought to be a surprise."

With a few taps on the keyboard, my credit card in her hand, the purchase was complete.

"Great, it'll be here in a few days. I can't wait. I hope you can't either."

Sliding off the kitchen stool, Mandy went about preparing dinner as if nothing had happened earlier and seemed oblivious to the fact she'd just bought underwear for us both. This was going to take some getting used to I think.

During dinner with our children, I was sure that something would come out about our day, my confession and more worrying our purchase today. Yet nothing did, it was as if everything was normal. I sat thinking that I wish Mandy had found out early about this and regretted not having confidence in her to understand my fetish. The evening passed and it was time for bed.

"Thanks for, well kinda understanding." I said as we lay beside each other in bed. "From when this all came out the other day, you've been outstanding taking this all onboard. Thanks." I planted a kiss on her lips and turned to switch off the light.

Grabbing my face Mandy said, "It's okay, I suppose we all have little kinks we try to hide."

Kissing me on the mouth, teasing my tongue. Grabbing my hand, she fed it down her silky panties to her sealed pussy lips. I eagerly pushed at her parting, teasing my fingers along her slit. As I did, Mandy pushed her hand down my boxers, towards my chastised cock, rubbing the tip of the device with her fingers, trying to tease the tip of my cock, pushed against the opening.

"Your cock shouldn't be in boxers. It needs to be in lace or satin knickers. Don't you agree?"

"Hmm, yes most definitely." being taken in with the moment.

"You'll have to wait until your lace body arrives won't you, Sissi-whore?" My cock twitched.

"Yes, I will." I say, still tonguing Mandy in between talking.

"You could always wear a pair of mine, if you're desperate to wear some? Would you like that?"

"Which pair do you love me wearing?"

Without thinking, I blurb out, "Those red see-thru lace french knickers."

"Ahh, you little slut. Love a bit of red do you?"

"Go get them and put them on, before you come back here and finger me."

I darted out of bed fumbling in her knicker drawer, pulling them out from the bottom, hidden by the masses of plain boring 'daytime' knickers as I call Mandy's comfy briefs. I slipping them up my legs and all at once I feel charged, both with senses and with sexual tension. Sliding back onto the bed i'm on my knees, back upright, reaching back down to my wife's pussy, hooking fingers inside her white satin knickers. I insert a finger, teasing her opening, feeling the moistness increase. I toy with her clit with my thumb for a while applying varying amounts of pressure, listening to her telltale moans and gasps.

"More fingers." she begs.

I slowly insert a second, then a third finger into her eager pussy. As she gyrates in from of me I slip my final finger into her opening. Mandy comes to her knees in front of me as I continue to finger fuck her with my hand in her panties. Reaching down, she begins rubbing my encased cock once again. Her breath deepens and she reaches around to hold me closer.

"Bet you'd love to fuck my pussy now wouldn't you sissi-whore?', as she hastens her rubbing on my cock.

"Oh yes I certainly would. You could always take this off?"

"No!" with a slap on my pantied ass.

"It stays on until I say. Understand me whore?"

With that she abruptly shoves a finger in my unsuspecting anus. I flinch, violently, yet she manages to keep the finger at the opening of my ass.

"Keep pleasing me and your ass remains intact. Understand sissy?"

I nod, keeping focussed and working on her pussy gazing into her eyes as I do. I notice a steely, determined look on her face I've never really seen before. Her eyes begin to close slightly as her orgasm gets closer. A slight shudder comes over her as she comes on my hand, the wetness increases, the inside of her legs glistening. She loosens her grip on me and her threatening finger at my anus retreats.

Leaning back on the bed, she pulls the leg of her brief to one side saying "Your the best sissy-bitch any wife could ask for. Now clean me up again."

I squat back in front of her wet pussy and go to work drying up her well fingered love hole.

"You look good in those red knickers my sweet. You've got a nice ass in them."

I glance up to see her looking at my rear in our wardrobe mirrors that face the bed. I push my head back down to finish my job.

Had I become a good sissi-bitch whore for her? I was beginning to hope so.