My Playmate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Brian was exclaiming again as he saw what was going on, and then my Courtney was pushing him back and tugging Brian's dick into her mouth. His eyes rolled back in his head and then I watched the spasms of his hips as he unloaded his ejaculation into my girlfriend's mouth.

Courtney got done swallowing, and then the two girls dismounted one another until they got side by side on my bed. Christine was holding one hand over her mouth and suppressing her giggle reflex as she looked at Courtney, and then the two of them were locking lips once again to swap and mingle the cum of both their boyfriends from each other's mouth.

This sloppy exchange went quickly, but then the girls had to spend more time licking off the mess from each other's face.

"That was quite a surprise" I said, looking right at my girlfriend once she lay back to catch her breath.

Courtney just grinned. "Oh, it's not over yet."

Christine then got onto all fours and crawled over to me. She glanced up and into my eyes for just a moment before she ducked her head back down and slurped my limp member back into her mouth. Soon I could feel her suctioning down and tickling my balls with her fingers to bring my cock back into action.

"No fucking way," Brian exclaimed as Courtney moved over to do the same to him. I watched my girlfriend for a moment, witnessing the impish delight she took in what she was doing. Strangely enough, I felt no jealousy. After all, I had Christine now using her tongue to bring my dick back to life. The escalating events just felt like a natural progression of our four-way trysts. It was sex, and it was fun. And I had no doubt in my mind that Courtney truly cared for me emotionally, personally. Sharing her best friend with me was just an extension of that trust.

So in that moment I knew: **Tonight, I'm going to fuck Christine for the first time.**

Unsurprisingly, that mental thought spurred on my recovery in record time. I saw Christine smile around my cock as she felt the rigidity returning to my pole and when she was satisfied with my hardness, she pulled away with a noisy pop of air, then moved back to recline on my bed, her head propped up against my pillows.

I climbed aboard quickly, still half in disbelief at what I was doing, the thrill of forbidden pleasure consuming the other half of my mind. I leaned down first, holding my body above Christine's while I tenderly touched my lips against hers for the very first time.

It was a kiss of passion and lust. It was a kiss of appreciation, not love. But it still felt so damn good. I kept my mouth on hers and my eyes closed while my hips lowered down and I began to feel the tight constriction of Christine's pussy molding itself around my rod as I penetrated her slowly.

When my hips impacted with Christine's, and I was fully seated within her body, I let my tongue out into her mouth and let my chest come down to press against her bounteous bosom. My feet drifted outside of hers and I pulled together, clamping her legs tightly in between mine. My arms encircled her body and then my head ducked around to lightly nibble at her neck. I was completely smothering Christine, cuddling her smaller body beneath me in a full body hug with my cock trapped deep in her velvet depths, and she moaned at the forceful pressure of my muscles enfolding her.

Movement next to me caught my eye and then I saw my Courtney smiling at me first and then looking up to see Brian leaning over her body. They shared a sweet kiss of their own first before I could visibly see the wonder in Courtney's eyes as Brian entered her.

I relaxed my grip on Christine's body and elevated my hips up. My head also moved lower until I could taste Christine's swollen nipples and rub my face into her cleavage while I began the gentle pumping rhythm of sex. And soon the four of us were fucking side by side on the bed.

"Oh, oh Brian, right there," Courtney cooed to my best friend while he did his best to find her internal pleasure buttons.

The competitive fire in me was still there as Christine just chirped in my ear with each thrust as I was already inducing powerful waves of pleasure through her body. And then Christine's legs were wrapped behind my back as she clutched my body to her, her pussy spasming and her voice high-pitched in my ear as she screamed out her orgasm, my ego and my conscience both stroked at hearing such a wonderful sound and knowing I had gifted her with the feeling. But then we were back to the fucking as Christine reveled in the afterglow and started over again.

Christine was looking in wonder at me, following my heavy breathing and reveling in the sensation of a different man. She also kept glancing over to Courtney, similarly awash in her feelings. I felt an extra thrill pass down my spine when Courtney leaned over and kissed Christine, both of us guys speeding up slightly while watching two gorgeous women battling their tongues in the air between us.

Listening to the sounds of two beautiful girls moaning in passion was a stereophonic blissful experience. But the more I heard it the more turned on I got, and I could feel the edges of my control fraying away.

I wasn't the only one to start down the path of orgasm as Courtney sensed the acceleration in Brian's hips. "Oh, I want you to spray me. I want to feel your hot cum splattering against my tits." And then Courtney's mouth gaped open in a silent scream as her climax took control of her body.

So with her body arched upwards, tits thrust to the sky, Courtney's pussy spasmed and Brian's balls readied themselves for evacuation. I watched as he pulled out and hovered just over Courtney's torso, jacking his shaft until the tip expanded and he was exploded ribbons of cum to arc across my girlfriend.

Courtney was still in the throes of her orgasm when the first spurt splashed against her left breast, hitting the nipple right on and then trailing down across the lower curve. The second shot was aimed more between her cleavage and then subsequent bursts splattered down across her belly.

"Oh FUCK," Brian groaned before he rocked back onto his heels and tried to catch his breath.

Christine, for her part, simply half-rolled onto her side while I continued to thrust into her body, stretching until she could lick up several strands of Brian's cum off of Courtney's tits.

I let her play with her girl friend for a minute before I felt my body begin its final countdown to launch. I hoisted both of Christine's legs up, folding both legs over my right shoulder with her feet hanging in the air behind my head, squeezing her thighs to create the tightest possible tunnel for my cock.

And I pounded into her with forceful precision, waiting with baited breath until I managed to create one more orgasmic detonation in Christine's body. "Ugh! Oh, harder baby! Fuck me harder! I wanna feel your cum inside me! I wanna feel it exploding against my womb! Fuck me!" Christine cried, her cute face now twisted into a grimace of desire.

So I slammed my hips against her ass, gripping her cheeks and thrusting rapidly until I could feel my muscles burning with the exertion. Ultimately, it was a kiss from a tired Courtney that was the final catalyst to set Christine off, and in the middle of Christine's latest body-quake, I pushed my way all the way into Christine's pussy until I felt my head nudge up against the wall of her womb, and then groaning loudly I let the explosive force of my ejaculation impact against that back wall as shot after shot of cum blasted into Christine's body.

When Christine and I were both finished off, all four of us were giggling and tired out completely. Courtney rolled onto her friend and kissed her before saying, "That turned out better than I thought it would."

Christine looked at me and then back to her best friend, "Yeah, it really did. We're going to have to do this again sometime."

Both girls looked at us, but neither Brian nor I was about to contradict them. So they laughed and then switched places until they were both still between us guys, but we had been reunited with our significant others. And then we all fell into the wonderful world of sleep.

***

That first swap of partners was not the last swap. The next weekend we all got together again. Courtney gave Brian a blowjob while Christine straddled me and rode me cowgirl-style. The girls worked in tandem, coordinating their efforts to bring us both off at the same time. So Christine slipped off my cock and then aimed my erupting dick into her mouth at the very same time Brian started shooting into the back of Courtney's throat.

After a brilliantly sloppy cum-exchanging kiss between the girls, they switched back. Courtney's hot mouth quickly revived me while Christine's tongue was bringing Brian back to life. Finally Courtney sat on Brian's cock while Christine sat on Brian's face so the two girls could continue their makeout session. And to finish the foursome I stood behind Courtney and drilled her asshole, the three of us triple-teaming Courtney until she completely passed out, soaked with sweat and oozing cum all over her body.

For the rest of the semester, we never went a full two weeks without swapping at least once, enjoying the pleasures of sex, frequently together as a foursome.

I couldn't imagine my life being any more perfect than it already was. And I desperately prayed that things would never change. Of course, life doesn't work like that.

***

Anna and I were in front of the TV, pummeling each other (virtually) into bloody pulps on the PlayStation. We'd both had some free time before dinner and neither of us had an afternoon class at this time. So this timeslot had frequently become a regular gaming period for both of us while everyone else was out.

However, this day the noise of the TV was soon overcome by the sound of door slamming open and banging against the far wall while a female shriek pierced the air.

Automatically, I thumbed over to pause the game and looked over to see Courtney jumping up and down, still screaming while she waved her cell phone around like it was a million dollars she had just found on the street.

"Bit excited about something?" Anna queried, light sarcasm in her voice.

"I got the Cybergirl shoot! They're making me Cybergirl of the week!" Courtney laughed.

A few mixed emotions ran through me at that point. I was happy because my girlfriend was happy. I knew she had gone to another audition after the College Girls' photographer recommended her. But now it seemed like her Playboy nude modeling hobby was turning into a career. I still wasn't certain how I felt about her being naked (again) for millions of people, and I was deathly afraid of this changing our relationship.

But when Courtney got as excited as she was right now, there was no way I could hold her back from anything. Besides, that night when she physically dragged me into my bedroom, we had the most amazing and athletic sex in weeks. I really couldn't complain.

If only it didn't turn out to be the beginning of the end for us.

***

We were in the last week before finals when Courtney first broached the subject. After a highly successful Cybergirl spread (and Cybergirl of the Month) and a ton of positive feedback, Courtney had been informed that the Playboy management was considering her to be a monthly Playmate.

She had been paid rather well for her shoots thus far, but they had just been one- off deals. Being a full Playmate potentially could include promotional tours, ancillary activities, Playboy home videos, the whole works. And she had already been offered several other nude modeling shoots. There was some serious cash being thrown Courtney's way.

She talked things over with Christine and Anna, and they gave her the best sisterly advice they could offer. But they also reminded her that I would be playing a big role in her decision as well.

I was her boyfriend. I was her emotional rock. And if she left, she would also be leaving me behind. So it was natural for her to ask my opinion. And despite my deeply personal desire to keep her, I couldn't come up with any major reasons for her to turn down the opportunity.

And so we narrowed things down to two real choices: First, Courtney could do the Playmate of the Month shoot and leave it at that. She'd stay in school, have her fifteen minutes of fame and then live out the rest of her life. Or, Courtney could seize this opportunity to make a real career of this, getting an agent and quitting school to really jump-start a modeling career.

It was at this point I made perhaps the biggest mistake of my life.

***

Courtney pillowed her head against my chest while I wrapped an arm around her back to hold her tightly against me. We had just finished a luxuriously slow bout of lovemaking, and riding this emotional high I cuddled her soft naked body to mine while filled with the richest love my heart had ever felt.

I felt so unbelievably happy. Heaven itself could not be more perfect than this.

Then the thought of her leaving me randomly flitted into my head. It only took half a microsecond before the dark cloud swept in and began to pour its heavy rain onto my heart. I was at my most vulnerable, so filled with hope and so filled with happiness I had no defenses against these new, gloomy thoughts. And whimpering softly I clutched Courtney to me and felt a thick tear roll down my cheeks as if the dark rain in my mind was overflowing.

"What's wrong?" Courtney asked softly the instant she noticed my change in mood.

"I don't want you to leave."

"Of course you don't," her concern was genuine, but there was still a light tone in her voice.

"No. I DON'T want you to leave. You can't leave." There was anger mingled into my desperation, an undercurrent insinuating 'How DARE you try to leave me!' But this was in my tone, not in my words. I tried to correct this by schooling my voice into a calmer mood. "I mean, I'm very happy for you and this opportunity. I really think you should do the Playmate shoot. But then you should come back to school, come back to me."

She heard my words, but she was a sharp enough girl to also hear that insinuation. And if there was one thing I noticed always pissed Courtney off, it was that she never liked anyone telling her what to do. She lifted her head off of me and sat up to look me in the eye. "And what is your logical reasoning for why I should come back?"

"Us." How could I make it any clearer than that? I sat up myself until my back was propped against the headboard. "Courtney..." I took her hands into my own. "Courtney, I love you."

It was only the second time I'd ever uttered those words in my life. The first time was while I rode the high of the greatest sex in history. I'd apologized soon after when it was clear Courtney wasn't ready for those words just yet.

And from the look in her eyes, Courtney still wasn't ready for those words. But I wasn't about to apologize for them this time.

"Look, we have a great relationship. And we're having a LOT of fun. But-"

I cut her off. "I love you."

"That's not the answer to my situation."

"I love you." I was desperate.

"Please, listen-"

"I love-"

"NO!!!" Courtney cut ME off this time. And I shut up. "That's not fair!" she screamed at me. "You can't just keep telling me that!"

Her blue eyes were now storming, wild. She looked at me with a frantic gaze I'd never before seen in her, as if her mind were racing faster than she could process it, spinning out of control from underneath her normally confident and aggressive demeanor.

All I could do was look at her, pleading with my eyes to recognize what we had together. We had the most unbelievably great relationship out of everyone we knew or had ever heard of. Minimal fights. Lots of passion, even after a year and a half of dating. All our friends, Brian and Courtney included, were rather jealous of the bond we shared. My eyeballs strained to convey the emotions in my heart, begging her to reciprocate the love and vulnerability I had just offered her.

She looked at me sadly, perhaps pitying the wretched look on my face. "I'm so sorry." And then she answered my unspoken question of whether she would love me back. "I can't."

And then Courtney started crying as she saw the abject horror play out across my face. I was beyond distraught. My heart had been obliterated.

"I'm nineteen!" Courtney wailed at me. "I'm just a teenager! I'm not ready for this kind of commitment!"

Whatever her reasons, all I could do was sob. I realized in that moment that I was not yet a man. All of my childish impulses came right back to me and I curled into a ball like a little boy.

And so I said absolutely nothing while Courtney got up and put her clothes on, fleeing my bedroom as if the very walls were tainted.

***

In all fairness, we tried to patch things up the very next day. But my desire for a committed relationship and my desire to keep her with me loomed over us like that same dark cloud. The one raining black water into my mind.

I'll never know what choice Courtney would have made if left to our own devices. Perhaps she still would have taken a leave of absence from the school after that sophomore first semester. Perhaps she still would have gone on to her Playboy shoot and accepted the modeling offers. But then, perhaps she would have chosen to come back to school, come back to me, and our lives would have been very different from the way things turned out.

I'll never know.

But most likely because of the awkward tension between us, promising that our relationship could never again be the same as it once was, Courtney felt forced away and into that modeling world. She couldn't concentrate on her finals, her poor grades only additional motivation to move on and try new things.

So we parted on friendly, if awkward terms. The last day, when she packed up and moved out of her apartment, we stopped together at her car. Courtney leaned up to reach my lips and gave me one of our trademark fully passionate kisses. For a brief moment, we were the happy lovers we had always been. It was a familiar kiss, the same one we'd shared dozens of times every day, excepting the past week.

I didn't realize then how much I would miss that kiss.

***

I returned home for the Winter Break. It took my mother three days before she finally figured out my girlfriend had left me. Of course, I wasn't about to tell her that Courtney left me to be in Playboy.

I spent weeks moping and crying. My first love, now gone. I never thought I was going to be one of those whiny teenagers getting overemotional over some puppy love. But there I was, on my twin mattress with the choo-choo train bedspread, crying and thinking seriously about suicide.

Believe it or not, going back to school was the best thing that could have happened to me. The first thing I did when I got back was get into a pick-up basketball game with Brian and our other housemates. I'd shaved and my mom had done my laundry. It was a fresh start. A few cute girls came by to watch the game, and I joined in on the rather masculine flirty comments being made from the players to the sidelines.

Almost immediately after, Brian called up Christine and told her he was all hot and sweaty from the game. Perhaps she wanted to come by and help him take a shower?

I laughed and wished him good luck, not to mention a warning to "Try and last longer than thirty seconds, okay?" I had no envy of him. I'd had enough sex in the past year and a half to last me quite a while. My life would go on without it. Right? So I traded places with Christine.

She came to our house to have her tryst with Brian. I went to Christine and Anna's apartment to hang out. Anna met me at the door with a warm hug of compassion and a ready PlayStation controller. I was mind-numbingly satisfied for the next three hours.