My Pleasure Palace or How It All Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carol, are you awake?"

"Yes." I replied, after a brief pause.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, but I can't get my shower to run hot, is there a knack to using it?"

I knew that Greg had not attempted to use the shower, so it was at this point, that I made the decision to play into his hands, as it were.

"I'll be right out Greg. It's probably the cut-out switch, I lied."

Opening the door, I smiled at Greg.

"I'll show you where the cut off switch is. I probably forgot to turn it on."

I entered his room and walked towards the en suit. The switch was on the wall outside, just above the door. It was in the on position.

"It looks OK to me Greg." I said entering the en suit.

"You just need to pull this to turn on the shower." I said, turning to face him.

I got the surprise of my life. Greg was stood in the middle of the bedroom, stark naked and holding his erect cock.

"And Carol, you just need to pull on this, to turn me on."

"No I don't Greg. I can see from here that you are already turned on."

"And as it's not cold in here Carol, I can see from here that you are turned on too. I looked down to confirm what I already knew. My swollen nipples were giving the game away. I needed to take control of the situation.

"What has suddenly brought this on Greg? You have only known me for a few hours"

"I knew as soon as I saw the way that you looked at me that you wanted sex."

"Was it that obvious?"

"Our spell in front of the TV confirmed it."

"The fact that since I arrived here, my cock has been almost continuously at attention too."

Like an idiot, all I could do was slowly open my robe. My black, filmy nylon bra did little or nothing to hide my large, puffy nipples, or the fact that they were erect to the point of being painful. My late husband had always liked them, especially in their normal state. That is to say, large and puffy, like big round balls attached to each breast. In their erect state they shrink and become very hard and sensitive. I let my dressing gown fall slowly from my shoulders to the floor. I slid the thin straps of my bra over my shoulders and undid the clasp at the back. I could feel my breasts free from the constraints of the material as the flimsy garment also fell to the floor

"They are as beautiful as I imagined them to be Carol."

"And I could say the same about your cock Greg."

My use of the word 'cock' seemed to have a profound effect on Greg. I don't think he was used to somebody my age using the word. His cock seemed to swell as if it had a life of its own. I stared at it, as my hand found its way slowly to my wet pussy. After all that I had witnessed since Greg had arrived, it was in dire need of some attention. I was behaving like a wanton tart as I parted my naked pussy lips with my fingers.

"I hope you lick pussy Greg, mine hasn't been licked for so long." I purred as I leant back against the dresser.

"I certainly do." He said stepping towards me.

I sat on the edge of the dresser and opened my legs to accommodate Greg's face. He knelt and straight away his experienced tongue sought out my clit. He knew exactly what he was doing as he placed my legs over his shoulders and smothered my pussy with his mouth. I moaned as he quickly and expertly brought me to my first fantastic climax.

"I need your cock in me – now." I blurted out, surprised at myself for being so demanding. I had never been like this before, but suddenly I felt I needed to be in control.

"I want to feel your cock in me now." I demanded.

"Fuck me now."

Greg was surprised at the manner in which I was ordering him about.

"Ok Carol, how badly do you want it?" Greg teased, now standing between my legs. I grabbed his cock and fed it into my pussy, pushing my hips forward as I did so.

"This badly." I said as I squeezed his cock with my pussy.

"Now fuck me."

Greg withdrew almost entirely and roughly thrust his cock back in up to the hilt.

"I'm not going to last long; I can feel myself coming already." He said repeating the movement.

"I don't care; just keep doing what you're doing." I hissed through clenched teeth.

"I want to see you come Greg. Come on me, come on me."

He pulled out and gripped his cock, inches from my heaving stomach.

"Go on, come for me you horny young stud, come all over me damn it."

He pulled on his cock a few more times.

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

I squeezed by breasts together, pinching my nipples. The sensation was out of this world. Greg's engorged cock began to unload. The first spurt hit me stomach, the next between my breasts and the next under my chin.

"Yes that's it, come for me lover, just like that. I've always wanted a young stiff cock, spurting all over me." I said in genuine encouragement.

Greg had not finished, he still spurted, but with less force now. He was still magnificently hard and showed no signs of losing any of his stiffness.

"I admire your staying power Greg." I said knowingly, having witnessed his performances earlier.

"It's the effect you have on it Carol. I have never had sex like this before. You are so uninhibited."

"We need a shower." I said.

Well that was how it all started.

to be continued.................

12