My Pony is Trained

Story Info
More pony tales; a cock in his arse.
3.9k words
4.28
99.9k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 11/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Jane
Ms_Jane
77 Followers

We'd talked before about training. You wanted to be trained to come on command, to stand and submit for me in front of an audience. And I want everything to do with pony play, including harnessing you to a horse and cart and taking you shopping. No, really. At any rate, you enjoy pony play, you sought it out, sent me teasing texts asking for more, signing yourself "pony." And so my ever fertile imagination began to explore ways that I could take you further into that fantasy.

In our relatively small city, there is no great fetish scene. No fabulous pony groups to join. So if I was going to set up my stable, it would be something I would need to do on my own. Starting with a companion or two for you.

You like to play with others. I hate it. I love it.

I hate it when you play with others in front of me. You belong to me, this is the one place that you do, I hate other people touching you, hate it when you react to their touch. Want to whip them away from you and throw them from my house. Hate it that you want it to happen, that I am not enough for you.

I love it when you play with others. You compete for my attention, you arch your back like a little cat in heat when I stroke you, you are more obedient, more submissive, more abandoned. I can be as cruel as I like to you and know that I will not lose control, because there is someone else there, a built in safety mechanism to prevent me doing or saying something that will damage you.

Yes, I'm conflicted. You're used to that. I've seen you with a few girls now. That stupid blonde slut, a brunette or two. But I've never played with another boy with you. Another thing we've talked about. You're not particularly interested in boys, except as a means to an end -- for your own pleasure. For that reason, and of course for my viewing pleasure, I look forward to seeing you with a cock in your mouth and arse. I will not introduce a dominant male to this relationship. Apart from the fact that I don't know any (grin). But a submissive or a switch, yes.

So I start the search. This city is small, but it's full of men and there is a great scarcity of dominant women. And very few who enjoy play the way I do.

And when I look at their profiles and read their pleading emails, I think of you. I need to control this process, otherwise I'd have you in front of a computer picking someone now. Should it be the tall, strong, tattooed switch? The smooth muscular brunette with the pretty face? Do I want to make you jealous, uncertain of your place, intimidated by their size?

Not really. You know very well I'm not really interested in anyone else, except as a toy. But I do like to fuck with your mind occasionally. A day comes along, like any other that you are free. For a nice change, you give me enough notice to make a phone call to someone who hastily cancels everything in their diary and "goes home sick."

You're at my door, it's been a while and you know that I want pony play, as do you. You ring the bell then hurry to my door. By the time I open my apartment door, you're kneeling outside it, head down.

"Come in slut -- or should that be pony?" You're inside and rubbing your body against my legs and I know the answer. Pony. You're trembling, just slightly and I hope that it's been a while since you came. I want this to be spectacular, so that you'll do it again.

"Into the bedroom, come on then."

I've laid your gear out, the catsuit, the groin harness with strap on attached, the bit and bridle with its blindfold. Another blindfold sits beside it, there will be a time very soon when I want your mouth accessible but your eyes hidden.

"Strip."

Your clothes come straight off, then I'm pulling you up onto the bed, on all fours, the perfect height as I lean forward against you. My hands start to roam around your arse, cock and balls, lightly teasing. Your cock is already dripping of course and as I pull just a little on your balls, you push your arse back towards me. It's very tempting to push your head down and use that strap on on you, now, myself, but I have something else in mind today.

Before I start anything -- and while I'm teasing you -- I have to ask you if you're ready for this. I could just assume that you really mean it when you say you'll do anything I ask, but I know all too well that's not been tested. After all, it's hardly a torture for you to lick some slut's cunt for me, or tie them up while I use my crop on them. In fact, I'd say that you probably enjoy it more than I do (see conflicted above). But this is different, I know you enjoy anything sexual, but a cock in your mouth and arse is not something you seek by choice.

"Pony, I plan to have someone else join us today."

You go very still. I'm not sure if it's the stillness of fear or excitement, but you're ungagged and unrestrained and you have the choice to go.

"If you don't wish this to happen, you need to tell me now. If you don't tell me anything, I will assume that you are ok with this."

Still silent.

"I will look after you, very carefully."

yes miss. A quiet assent, all I could ask. I'm melting into a puddle myself now.

"Do you remember your safe word? Will you promise me that you will use it if you need to? And if you can't talk, you will click your fingers?"

yes miss.

I feel between your legs, just in case. Your cock is soft but so wet. You may be scared -- of course I hope that you are, just a little -- but you're still aroused.

"Good. Today you will be wearing a blindfold. The person is no-one that you know, but someone that you may be playing with in future. He wants to be a pony one day."

Oh, that got a reaction. You turn around towards me and push your body against mine a little frantically. While I know that you are very aware of how important you are to me, I think the thought of my having another male pony has shocked you a little.

"Only if you want it pony, I thought you might want company sometimes. I'm looking at female ponies too, so don't be worried. You are always the one that I want."

Kissing you now, biting your lips, putting my fingers in your mouth as I drag your head back by the hair and bite your ear lobe, just hard enough to make you make a noise. I drag myself back to control like I'm dragging my oversexed sports car out of a spin. Gentle. I must be gentle.

I fucking hate being gentle. I console myself with the thought that the slut who is at this very moment speeding towards my place is enough of a pain slut for me to get rid of significant frustration this afternoon. And there's the other way of course.

"Pony, put your catsuit and strap on harness on, leave the zips undone so that I can put your tail in. And do it slowly for me, I want to enjoy the view."

You're complying and blushing at the same time. Being fucked in the arse with my fist doesn't make you blush -- except with excitement -- but being asked to dress for me does. I love the demented way that your mind works sometimes.

"Pony, I want you to find a pair of high heeled boots that fit and tell me what size they are and where I can buy them for you. The next time I see you like this, I want you properly shod." yes miss.

Yum. You've finished dressing and stand in front of me, looking delightfully depraved.

"On your hands and knees again. Actually, head on the bed, use your hands to present your arse to me properly."

Might as well remind you of what's going to happen very soon. I know that I have 15 minutes before that bell rings and at least 10 of those need to involve your tongue on my clit. Perfect view, really.

"Pony, I'm going to take a photo of this, I can't resist it. No-one can see your face, I'll be the only person that enjoys this and I will show you the photos before you go home."

You say nothing. My camera is beside the bed, set to monochrome, to take advantage of that pale skin and black pvc, your hands opening yourself up for me. Gorgeous. I have to put the camera down and put my fingers in your arse, now. Lube on my fingers, one goes in. I'm murmuring to you about your gorgeous arse and how well trained it's becoming and as a second finger goes in, you push back slightly. A third finger, moving a little now, your hands still holding your arse cheeks apart, as your body moves back on those fingers, just a little.

I could do this all day, or use my fist, or just fuck you myself, but my time is running out. I need you plugged and harnessed and blindfolded. I lube up your tail and push the plug in carefully. Plenty of lube, the plug goes in easily.

"A very well trained arse indeed, good thing too, considering it will be filled with cock today. Just like this pretty mouth."

I'm in front of you now, hands in your hair, you're nuzzling me and I so want you to make me come, but I have decided on a better way for you to do that today. Bit and bridle on now, admiring how you look.

"Pony, you may have noticed that I haven't had a chance to come and your mouth is full. Will I have to get someone else to please me?"

Oh, that got a groan and a headshake. I'm only meaning to tease you, I have no intention of letting anyone else please me, but you're pushing your face, bridle and all, into my groin and making a gorgeous helpless sound. Then your hands are on the zips to my catsuit.

"No. You don't have permission to do that!"

I sound outraged. I am and I'm not. I love it when you are overcome and I know how much you like to please me, how much you enjoy the fact that you can make me come faster, harder and more often than anyone else. But you know better than to do something like that and this game only works if you subsume your strength for me. You are back on your hands and knees for me, but still pushing your head against me.

And at that utterly appropriate moment, the doorbell sounds.

Silent. Still.

"Pony, if you want them to go away, I will ignore them. I will not let anyone hurt you and I will look after you. Can I let them in?"

You look towards me -- blindly -- and nod once.

"Thank you pony. Stay here for me."

A kiss on your hair and I'm walking towards the door to let the slut in.

I suppose he's pretty enough. We've met once or twice, but not played yet. He has a submissive female friend, who he wants me to top as well and I'm keen for him to play with you, once at least, so that he / she will agree to be tied up by you. Ah, tangled web for us as always.

He's inside, on his knees straight away. Well trained by previous owners, far more formal than you. He knows that as a switch, his role here today is not to take control but to take orders from me. He also knows enough about you to be excited about what he's going to do. And finally, he is -- as are so many -- enthralled by the idea of pony play.

"On time at least slut."

I inspect him there for a minute or two, to make him sweat a little. And thinking of you, listening to this.

"Strip for me and then present yourself."

He knows what this means and is soon back on the ground, sitting up, knees apart, cock hard and wet, back and head straight, eyes down. Lovely. Maybe he'll be a good influence on you, although I do like the brat in you.

"Slut, do you remember your safe word?"

yes miss.

"Then you have work to do. Follow me, on your knees."

I stalk back to the bedroom and he follows me. You're where I left you, hands and knees, facing the other way, but the mirrored doors of the wardrobe are in front of you.

Hmmm. Better get straight who's getting orders when. I put my hand on your arse and you flinch, just a little. Oh, now you're scared.

"Pony, it's me touching you. Whenever I talk to you, that's what I will call you, understand?" You nod for me. Your body is trembling now, you really are scared.

"Slut, stand up and look at my pony. Do you like what you see?"

He stands up and looks at you. You're 6 slim feet of quivering pvc clad mess at the moment, and I know what I want to do to you.

"Well, what do you think?"

he looks wonderful miss, i am very jealous. i want to look like that.

"Do you want to fuck him? "

yes miss, if that's what you want me to do.

"Well, your cock is hard and wet, so I suppose you can manage that. I want him to suck your cock first."

I go to your head and start unsnapping the bridle and bit. It comes out of your mouth and you push your head towards me again. I put the separate blindfold on quickly then bend down to your ear.

"Pony, I'm looking after you. You're going to suck his cock for me, aren't you?"

You nod again. I know that you've done this before, it's hardly scary for you, but you seem frightened all the same. Perhaps it's just an act, put on because you know I'll enjoy it, enjoy the chance to reassure you. Or maybe you are nervous, because every other time you've done this, you've been in control. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

"Put a condom on slut, you're not putting your cock in my pony's mouth without it."

He complies, I've already explained this to him, but want you to hear it as well. If I left it to you, you'd probably be sucking him without it, but I like your mouth clean and healthy and want to keep kissing it.

"Come here slut, I want to feed your cock to him."

You're still on your hands and knees, waiting for him as he comes around the bed, condom on. I sit on the bed beside you, I want to enjoy the view. He's leaning forward a little, his cock dancing in your face, hard and red under the rubber. And your mouth is open already.

You can't see that his arse is stuffed with a plug, as per my earlier instructions. You don't know that he has been under orders over the past 24 hours to play with his cock, but not to come. I grab his cock by the base and feed it into your mouth slowly.

I've watched you do this with our strap ons but this is something else. This is real and flesh and you are forcing his cock down your throat, gagging slightly already. His cock is large enough, shaved and very hard now. You're still gagging a bit, but slurping more down for me. God, I want to see your eyes, I want to see your face, the blindfold is a mistake and I'm cross with myself for it.

"Stop."

You stop instantly, pulling away from his cock. I lean forward and ask you very quietly if it's ok if I take the blindfold off, will it worry you more? You shake your head impatiently, I can tell you're starting to enjoy this, and I pull the blindfold off and put the cock back in your mouth. Instantly, you're looking at me, you know this is a huge turn-on for me, that I've mentioned before how much I want to do this.

"Slut, you are not allowed to come."

That applies to both of you of course. I watch for a little while, his struggle as you suck, harder and faster, your performance for me, because that's what it's fast becoming. You are starting to show off for me, your body arching a little, one hand coming up to steady yourself as you lean further into his cock.

"Enough. Pony, time for that plug to come out."

You're confident enough now to turn around and present your arse to both of us. I caress your head and back, on the way down, stroking a little. I'm very impressed. I hope you'll enjoy the next part too. The plug comes out easily and I relube it quickly, pushing it back in, fucking you with it. You're grinding back against me now, making little noises, showing off, as I said. Normally it takes something a bit bigger to get a noise from you. Luckily there's something quite a bit bigger close to hand, as it were.

I position you as I want you, on the edge of the bed, slightly on an angle. He's playing with his cock a little, keeping it hard, wanting to perform too. You're on all fours, I can see your face in the mirror as I pull the plug out properly and he and I look at you arsehole, puffy and wide open and ready to be fucked.

"Slut, push your cock into his arsehole, very slowly. Stop as soon as the head of your cock is in."

You've had my fist in your arse, so I know this cock won't hurt you. But I want to enjoy watching it too. Another photo. I'm sweating now and so wet, I can't wait much longer.

"Ok slut, start fucking him very slowly. And remember, you need to last until I tell you that you can come."

He's pushing his cock into you, it's long enough and thick enough for him to have to go slowly. All the way in to his balls. Back out, shallow strokes to stroke your prostate, back in again. Slowly. You move your arse a bit with the shallow strokes, you're breathing a bit harder. If I could see your own cock, I know it would be dripping again.

I prop myself up on the bed, cushions against my back and inch my body in front of your face. Your eyes lose that dazed look and suddenly focus on what I'm doing and I get a little smile from you.

"That's right pony, please me while you're fucked. "

I know you like this. You're being fucked at one end and licking me at the other. Your tongue is on my clit, you're licking back and forth and I'm enjoying the physical sensations of it and the absolutely amazing sight of his cock sawing in and out of your arse. The more excited I get, the more your tongue moves and I come hard, pushing my cunt against your face, holding onto your hair, more aggressively than usual. I want you to feel used at both ends, that's what is happening to you and I'm telling you that as you keep going. I can see your arse moving now, back onto his cock, enjoying the rhythm. You're such an arse slut, I could use anything on you and you'd enjoy it, my fist, a cock, a coke bottle, the largest dildo I can find. The view is too amazing for me to last very long and I come again, this time gripping one of your hands and pulling the other towards my cunt. You take the hint, as you should. I'm groaning now as I come, it hurts but feels very very good.

"Do you like having a cock in your arse for me? Well, pony? Does it feel good?"

yes miss ... i like it ... it feels good

I need to remind you what a slut you are and why you are doing this.

"You took that cock pretty easily, didn't you? You are such an arse slut, I bet your cock is dripping. Is your cock dripping?"

yes miss.

"Could you come from this pony? Someone's dirty cock in your arse, without anyone touching your cock or balls?"

maybe miss ... hesitantly now.

"I want you to come for me pony. Tighten your arse for me on his cock, I want you to milk it."

Of course, that will make you feel even better, that's the point. From the groaning the slut starts to do, I know it's working for him.

"Pony, are you milking his cock like a good arse slut?"

You groan a little yourself, some shame, lots of arousal.

yes miss, i am milking his cock, i can feel it in my arse and it feels good

"You like being fucked by a man. You'd like anything in your arse as long as I put it there."

Bang. That's what you wanted to hear. I can tell your arse tightened on that, apart from the look on your face, I got the noise from him as well. Extra reinforcement. Nice. That's the button I need to push right now.

"Ok then slut, fuck this pony hard. I want him to come for me, to show me how much he appreciates my finding a cock to fill his arse with. And pony, I want to hear you beg to come. Beg for me my dirty slut."

His cock starts pounding into your arse, you're moving back into it now, gasping a little and saying please, please. You know how much I love to hear that. I'm so tempted to unzip your cock and pull your balls hard, but I want you to come from this.

"Come on pony, buck back against him, like you would if you were being mounted in a stall, I want to see your slutty arse moving for me."

I'm up on my knees in front of you both, he's wrapped his arms around your hips and is fucking you hard and you're moving with him, looking at me with a wild eyed look on your face, saying please with each every few strokes. I want you desperate, I shove a few fingers in your mouth, fucking it in time, you're sucking on them as I lick your ear. He's pushing you against me and I'm telling you to tighten that slutty arse for me, like you've been told, milk his cock with your tight arse, enjoy being used like the slut you are, and you're moving and moaning, I don't need him to tell me that he can feel you coming, and so does he, as you shake for me in my arms.

Ms_Jane
Ms_Jane
77 Followers