My Prayer

Story Info
A submissive's prayer to her God.
776 words
4
11k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My God, my Savior, please hear my prayer.

I sit on my knees, my arms stretched in front of me and my head bowed with closed eyes. My flesh is exposed, pure and untouched by the hands of any other man. I am the picture perfect of a woman in prayer. I am the sacrificial lamb set at the altar of my god.

Take the offering I place before thee

I feel him before I see him as his presence washes over me. I can hardly believe that what I've dreamed and fantasized about for so long is finally coming true. I hear his steps as he comes closer to me and I wonder if he can hear the pounding of my heart as loudly as I can. I lift my head slowly and open my eyes to see him stand before me. I have no words to say because my eyes say it all. My desire, my need, my worship and adoration for him burns brightly within them. My cunt creams at the sight of him. I hope I pass his judgment. I hope that I meet his standards. I hope not to hear those dreaded words pass from his lips: "Not good enough." I'm not disappointed and I smile as I watch him unzip his pants. I can't stop myself from licking my lips when I see his cock. We've talked of this day for such a long time and I know my roll by heart at this moment. When he lays the tip of it at my lips, I bite my tongue to fight the urge to swallow it down. I know that now is not the time, and he is pleased by my restraint. My eyes drop closed once again as he moves behind me. I feel the tip of his cock at my entrance and it takes all the control I have to not simply impale myself on it. I ache for him so badly, my pussy dripping and my body so needy. I can't wait to feel him.

And use it for thy will.

He slides into me, strong and sure and I finally know what it feels like to be home. To feel his cock driving into me beyond anything I can imagine. A low keen rises from within me as I push back to meet him, to meet each stroke. I feel so much all at once, his body against my own, his hands sliding over my flesh. His fingers pinch and bite into the skin. One pulls at my nipples while another reaches down to flick at my clit. His voice is at my ear, more real and more vibrant than it has ever been. My mind is lost, wrapped securely in all that is him. I can't think; I just feel and what I feel is almost too much. Still, I yearn for more.

I thank thee for the blessings bestowed upon me,

I beg for his seed, the words leaving my lips in a steady, murmuring trance-like state. "Give it to me, please. Please, I want it. I need it. Let me have it." I teeter at the edge, so close to tipping over if he would only give me what I crave. I feel his hands tighten their grip on my hips and hear his breath catch. His seed shoots into me and whatever mind I have left is lost as I cum, a high pitched scream ripping from my throat as my eyes squeeze shut. In this moment, I am everything that I could ever want to be. I am his nigger girl, his baby, his angel, his lover, his muse, his slave. I am his. This is my heaven and nothing else could match. Without him is my hell.

And I give thee all my worship, my body and my soul.

I gasp when I feel him leave my body, slightly whimpering at the loss. I feel his cum slowly drip out of me, sliding down my thigh and I smile a slow lazy, contented smile, relishing my place. When he rests his cock at my lips as he did before I let my tongue creep out and slowly lick at my juices on his cock. I set about my task of cleaning him reverently and diligently. And my eyes as they look up at him show how happy I am to be on my knees before him, to be allowed his presence. This is my place. This is my heaven. Away from it is my hell. I never want to leave.

May I dwell in thy guidance forever and always. Amen.