My Pregnant Sister in Law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weight of her breasts pull the cups forward and as I gasp involuntarily I hear myself say;

"God Liam, her tits have grown since last time, they're big and heavy."

I peel the bra off her shoulder and free her breasts. Reaching across her shoulder I cup her distended breasts one after the other, weighing and caressing them.

"God her tits are full, they've really grown since last time; feel them Liam."

I find the gloves and quickly put them on; they are old and worn and several fingertips are missing; I reach across and lift and caress her breast with my gloved hands and pinch her nipple. I press her breasts together and leaning across press my face into the generous cleavage. I move my mouth across her breasts and follow their swell up and past her armpit and up to her neck. I lick her nape and taste salt. She's sweating a little but she's still breathing steadily.

I lean closer and kissing her shoulder drag my mouth over the delicate skin of her ribs and down over the side of her distended belly. I want to get into her panties.

The light is a godsend; with it I can examine every detail of her body while I have my hands free to stroke and finger. I stroke her rounded bottom and extend a finger between her thighs. I drag the exposed fingertip back over her crotch and bringing the finger to my face sniff deeply.

"God smell her, Rory."

"Can I have a feel Liam, let me have a feel!"

"Shut up and wait. I'll get her pants off."

I push myself closer and sneak a gloved finger under the edge of her panties. I burrow amongst the wiry pubic hair with my fingertip and find the furrow between the lips. She's only just moist and I shudder involuntarily; she's still asleep. Somehow that thought thrills me more than if I had known she was just pretending.

I pull her pants down at the back exposing her buttocks and in the torchlight I see a wisp of black hair and the dark rosette of her anus; Stroking and lifting I part her buttocks and press my face into their warm embrace. I lick as far as I can reach. I taste her sex and a hint of bitterness from her anus and exclaim;

"She'll soon be ready for fucking Rory."

She is still laying relaxed and defenceless on her left side with her upper leg drawn up. I want her on her back so I can see more so I straighten her legs and pulling gently on her hip tip her over on her back. Her arms are laying tangled over her breasts so I lift them gently out of the way. I am desperate to get inside her now and have trouble maintaining the charade of two brothers. I know that at some point she will wake or at least be somehow aware of what's going on.

"Let's get those nickers off of her Rory."

"Quiet Liam, you'll wake her."

Bending over her I grasp her pants and pull them steadily down from her hips and over her thighs. I let the gloves rasp over her delicate skin; I am looking for signs of her waking but see no involuntary lifting of her hips as the panties catch, feel no helpful wriggle; she is totally unconscious. I shuffle awkwardly down the bed and pull the pants down her legs and off.

"Look at that Rory, she's naked; I told you we'd manage it this time."

"Can I have a look Liam? Please let me look. Move out the way."

And taking the gloves off I become kind and gentle Rory and begin exploring her body. I push her legs apart and lean my face into her crotch. The light reveals every detail and my fingers fly over the mound of her sex and I prise the lips open.

"I can see inside her fanny Liam, she's pink and soft. Will she get slippy tonight?"

"Let me see, get out the way Rory." And I shuffle a little as I put on the gloves again.

I part her thighs roughly and lean over her crotch. I recognise the smell and extending my tongue press through the thatch of her hair and taste the unmistakable taste of a woman. I slide my tongue along the inner lips and around her clitoris and as I lick clumsily over her clitoris her body jerks. She, or at least her body, has woken.

"She always get slippy when I touch her Rory; take a look now, you'll see."

I pull off the gloves and gently stroke her thighs and finger her again. I cannot help myself and whisper in wonder

"She's so soft and slippy."

I explore her fanny going deeper with every movement, it's easier now and I give her two fingers and search for the rough patch she loves so much to have stimulated; she's getting wetter now and her pelvis moves ever so slightly against me as I finger her.

"She's pissed on my hand Liam!"

"Don't be stupid Rory, that's not pee, It's love juice; it means she's ready for you."

I want desperately to fuck her now so I shuffle between her legs and bending over and taking the weight on one hand I point my cock at her sex. Her belly is getting in the way and I cannot lean on her so I take my arms under her legs and catching under her knees lift her. With her bottom on my thighs I spread her knees apart and push them out on each side of her pregnant belly. She is open and defenceless now, her legs spread wide I can see the gash of her sex glistening in the torchlight and by lifting and moving her sleeping body can align my cock with her vagina and push the glans of my cock into the entrance. I stop there, denying my desire to push deep in her and I stay with the roleplay.

"I'm in her Liam, I'm fucking her."

"No you're not; her fanny's right in front of my nose; I can see you've only just got your bell end in her."

"But it's hot Liam, it's fucking hot."

"I jiggle the tip of my penis in the wetness of her opening. The tight elastic entrance to her vagina stretches to accommodate my movements and its wet surface follows the every contour with a hot slippery embrace.

I jiggle my hips a bit more and the glans of my penis slides in beyond the tight ring of her vagina and It grips tightly and adapts itself to the ridged edge of my cockhead. I jiggle quickly and I feel the orgasm beginning already.

"Put it in Rory, push it all the way in."

"I pull her nearer and tip my pelvis against her. I am taking short strokes and I see my glans has disappeared inside her and the shaft of my cock is wet and glistening. I hold her easily, lifting her to meet my thrusts and I see her distended breasts wobbling with each movement.

"It's good Liam, it's fucking hot."

I keep up the careful movements gradually moving further in until I feel the orgasm building in me and whisper breathlessly;

"It's getting hot Liam, I can't wait!"

And I pull out and jerking myself furiously shoot my come over the dark patch between her legs. As I kneel there, her legs held open, her sex divided and exposed in the torchlight I hear her mutter indistinctly

"Oh Rory darling was it good?"

I am shocked by her tenderness and I answer in the only way I know can hope to prolong the role-play.

"I'm sorry Kathleen, I was only going to look, not go in you."

She lifted her hand and stroked my cheek, "Don't say sorry Rory, it was lovely."

Her arm fell back and she lay quietly as if she was in a trance. I wanted to take her again, I wasn't finished yet. If she didn't object I would continue.

"Rory, did you spunk in her?"

"What's spunk?"

"Don't be daft Rory. Your stuff, the come, the monkey spunk; did you squirt it inside her?"

"No I pulled out of her."

"You dirty fucker! So you've come all over her belly, I'm not laying on that, help me turn her back on her side, with her arse towards me."

"You're not going to do her in her bottom Liam?"

"Shut up Rory you'll wake her. No I'll just slip it in her cunt from behind."

I put the gloves back on and tip her back on her side with her buttocks towards me. I need a few minutes to get my erection again so burrow under the sheets and press my face against her crotch. Fascinated I reach with both gloved thumbs and part the wet tangled hair and find the furrow between the lips of her sex.

I lean closer. I am breathing heavily on her thighs and fanny as i lift the chubby top lip away from its moist partner. A slippy string of her juices between the lips stretches then breaks.

"Rory, will you look at that, she's juicy, she must be wanting it in her dreams."

I cannot wait any longer and lay myself down against her. Lifting her leg slightly I force my cock against the stiff matted hair and feel a stab of intense pleasure as I part the lips and slide into her fanny. I feel her tip her pelvis towards me slightly and hear a sharp intake of breath as she whispers.

"Is that you again Rory?"

It is bliss to be back inside her again and I move steadily just indulging myself with the knowledge I can do just as I want and I answer her, still playing the game.

"No big sister, it's me, your brother Liam."

And with that I thrust as hard as I can as if to make a point of the difference between us brothers. She is silent so I thrust hard again but hear no sound. I am pushing as hard as I can against her round buttocks but I am not reaching her cervix and making her cry out.

I pull out of her and throw the duvet off us. She lays there in the torchlight, her head thrown back and her throat stretched tightly. She makes a slight sound of protest.

"Don't go yet."

I ignore her and quickly bending her right leg at the knee I push it far up towards her breast, I hold it steady laying it on the side of her pregnant belly and I sit astride her straight lower leg, pinning it to the bed.

"Careful Liam, what if she wakes?"

"Then she'll wake with a cock right up her cunt and I'm going to squirt in her tonight."

"Don't say cunt, that's our sister you're talking about. Are you crazy? Do you want to be making a baby in her?"

I shuffle myself up against her and guide my cock into her vagina. I have her now, her legs are wide open and I can press the whole length of my cock in her. I thrust hard and feel the hard bump of her cervix. She groans. I press hard, lifting her leg away from her belly and I scissor my crotch against hers as hard as it will go. Her hand falls on my thigh, she is holding me, pulling me ever closer.

Laying there under me, she is gazing blindly against the light as I thrust at her. Whipping my pelvis away from her I almost exit her cunt before smashing back into her. She grunts with every thrust and I wonder if I should stop but she whispers;

"Don't stop Liam, don't leave me."

And I continue pounding into her for what seems like an age until I see her back arch steadily, bending backwards and throwing her head back as she approaches her orgasm. She whispers incoherently in short breaths so I reach over and grasp a breast and pinch the nipple violently

And with that I see her stiffen and she cries out

"Squirt it on the sheets Liam; don't make me pregnant again, please."

But I am lost in the fantasy and as I come I lean over and whisper spitefully for her to hear.

"There's my come, and there, and there, and there again; I am shooting my stuff in you big sister."

And as I come I feel her holding me, her hands behind my knees as she grinds herself against me until she's through her climax.

Later, my ejaculation is finished and I am at once regretful over what I have done and beg her for forgiveness and she can barely answer just smile dazedly and stroke my face and tell me to get the duvet from the floor. She pulls her pants on and reaching for me tells me to lay close;

"Keep me warm my darling." And we sleep.

12