My Princess

Story Info
A man decides to take charge of her fate.
955 words
4.03
32.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today I did it.

I felt like a part of me died when I made my mind steel. There was no battle, no struggle and no mourning. No restraint. I decided what I was going to do, and I didn't look back. Countless times, I have thought of it. Not once had I the brute determination that I found in myself.

She was mine.

This passion seemed doomed to the physical, not once was a thread of love in her eyes, the same thread that devoured me. The same that bound me. You think I did out of desperation. I did out of love. I knew full well there was no other way from the first instance I met her presence. Shy locks of long hair, eyes concealed in a permanent gaze of introspection - she had a smile I don't deserve. All mine now. You might say I'll never have what I wanted; only time will tell.

There she was, lying on her side. Hands behind her back, an angel in her sleep. There was many hours before she woke, in those hours I lost myself in her. Every detail was perfect. Every bit as full of life as any girl could be. Silent, but all I could hear was song, gentle in my ears. There she lied, every movement I possessed her, it felt less real. I wanted her. Now. But I waited.

I waited until she opened her eyes. I felt the same spark as the first, I reveled in the thought that her life will never be the same again. Who'd have thought I would become the most influential man of her life?

Her life was gone forever down my path, no going back now. If I'd ever let her go, she'd seen me, and so I'd never be able to see her again. I'm not one for dirty tricks and blackmail - she's too perfect to fall for such stupid methods of manipulation, anyway.

Wide eyed, she spoke, "You?" She felt her ties, I saw it in her eyes, glimmering in unwept tears.

"I'm..." What was I going to say? "It's gonna be okay." I said, calm but stiff, i struggled to express my euphoria.

"Why?" Her voice was trembling but I felt nothing.

"I'll take care of you".

She dug her face into the bed and wept and wept and wept.

She had everything she should want. Her needs were above my own and in repayment, she gave me my reason to live.

Before all that, I had her first time.

She was still crying, it was understandable. But I'd waited long enough. She had her time to accept life between ropes and pleasure. I forcefully uncovered her reddened face, crying made her cheeks the color of pink roses. I was in maddening love with it. Leaning forward, I attacked her enclosed lips with my own. Her first kiss. Her face was hot and delicate, but unyielding.

With the most gentle of touches I began to caress her body. Her supple breasts were home to my hands under her bra. I turned her to face up and straddled her, pressing her down, feeling her protest with every inch of me, I was igniting with excitement. My left hand left her breast and found its way up her skirt to her virgin pussy. I teased her, pretending to press in hard, only intending to arouse her. I rubbed my hand across her pussy, finally, her mouth opened with a gasp and in an instant I had breached her..

There was no need for words as her eyes opened wide in disgust and fear. There was only lust in mine. I leaned closer, wrapping my right arm around her so tightly it felt like her chest was explosive beside mine. I turned up the pace, flickering her pussy lips, it was hotter and wetter. Giving in. She was soaked in her sweat and her skirt was damp with her juice.

It's almost time.

I ripped open her shirt - she was my present. Buttons flew as i tore, her bra was misplaced from my invasion and her panties were half way down her sweaty thighs. I took a nipple in my mouth and suckled for its sweetness, i kept one hand busy on the other nipple and felt her thigh with the other. I listened intently to her crying. It was close to breaking my heart... but over time, it turned and mixed, into panting and eventually, sensual jerks of her body.

When i rested my sore lips from her teat, and withdrew my hands, she lied peacefully, losing all her strength to exhaustion. This was when I fucked her. My fingers never reached inward for more than a knuckle. I effortlessly flipped her on her front and thrust firmly in her in one thrust. Gentle but steady, I restrained myself. I pressed my chest against her upper back as I pumped. As I did, i felt her every single tinge and moan, every tug and sigh. My arms wrapped around her waist, feeling her core relaxing as I pull out and rise when i enter.

"Ready for more?"

The half hearted shaking of her head only encouraged me.

I pulled out completely and jumped as i pulled her up and close. I leaned forward and fucked her like a hound. She had found her screams again as she helplessly bucked. I squeezed her breasts; she cried out louder. My one hand ravaged her breast, taking it all in greed, encircling it, her nipples, squeezing, pushing, pulling. My other hand affixed her head as my lips tasted her neck. My breaths in sync with hers.

She will remember. She is mine.