My Private Banker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked down the street, on one hand feeling dejected for losing my job. On the other hand, I never really liked banking in the first place. If this was a bona fide check, I would be financially secure for a while. I went down to my brokerage firm and as I walked in the door, I heard her mellifluous voice, but couldn't exactly gauge the source.

In the lobby, there was a monitor fixed on CNBC. They were broadcasting a Senate hearing, and there she was, sitting at a table in front of a semi-circle of 12 senators. Someone in the lobby was watching intently, and I asked the nature of the hearing. "This is the new appointee for enforcement at the FDIC. She is really giving the senators an education."

I heard her next response on the TV monitor---"Senators, I assure you I will pursue enforcement against errant bankers vigorously, using new tools at my disposal that will correct any deviant behavior."

As I watched her, it was obvious she knew the senators were hanging on every word of her assurances. I sensed that as she spoke with them, she was imagining an "errant" banker, restrained in her male adjustment clinic, readying him for anal penetration with the "Feeldoe." I stood there, mesmerized by that voice, and closed my eyes, recalling the events of the night before.

I knew full well the check was now intended for me. I made my deposit and returned to my apartment. As I opened the door, there was an unaddressed envelope that had been slid underneath the door. I opened the envelope:

Dear Mr. Spencer,

I had to leave for a new government appointment with the FDIC and was unable to say goodbye. I'm sorry I had you fired, but I could not concede you being anyone else's private banker. If you need a job, I always have a position available in my department for an ambitious young banker. You would then be available to make a deposit in my vault whenever I need it.

Her card was included:

Jane Edgars

Office of Enforcement

Department of Banking Regulation

I looked again at the letter, and her card. The scenarios of subtle seduction of the past few months came to mind.

I took out my phone, searched for my local truck rental and entered the phone number.. "Hello (pause), I need to rent a truck to move to Washington, DC this weekend."

12