My Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed the lips of her vagina, but my mouth and tongue sought to soothe the angry red around her anus. Angry, red, savaged, I kissed every part, and she did the same for me. The same dick had us both, the same damage done to us both. The same passion fruit lubricant on each of our breaths.

My thumb found her clitoris, and she found mine. Oh, how I wanted my tongue on her clit, but it was needed here at her angry, warm ass. I had to kiss all the pain away, and she climaxed a second before I did. I felt her throb, and throb again, and I worked her more as I lost my own senses. Wave after wave, until I couldn't move anymore.

They didn't say anything. Colin went to the truck, and brought Allison's bag and jacket from his truck. He didn't throw it down, there was no rancor or anger. He just set it down gently. Jacob and Freddy dressed, but then they gathered up Allison and my clothing and handed it to us. That was a good thing because my panties had ended up far from where I thought they were. They started up and drove off before we were fully dressed, but there was a sort of happy smile on everyone's face. Even Colin seemed somehow okay with it. It may seem strange, as we gently climbed into my car, so I could drive Allison home, but I'd won, and they'd won, and everyone was okay with the results.

My ass, jaw and pussy would be sore for a day or so, but I had won my prize, fair and square, and she was sitting right next to me.

12