My Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
Student-teacher relationship gets hotter.
3k words
4.51
63.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

As I looked at Lynn's naked body in the low light of her bedroom I was fascinated by it. She didn't seem to have an ounce of fat on her and although she wasn't firm as someone who exercised a lot she wasn't flabby either. Lynn was just lying on her side watching me as I touched her body. I couldn't help but squeeze and caress her breasts and then I'd run my hand down over her belly and brush her pussy. She twitched a little when I touched her there.

"So do you like what you see?" She finally asked.

"Well, yeah, of course I do. But can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"How come you never got married?"

Lynn chuckled and said, "Well, until I was 26 I was in school all the time and didn't have time for more than an occasional date. Then I got hired to teach at Mt. Holyoke and when I turned 30 I got an invite from Harvard and that was something I couldn't turn down. I spent my first few years here getting settled, getting published and of course getting women's studies accepted."

As I caressed her breasts again I said, "It's just you're so beautiful and I just thought some guy would haven't gotten you by now."

"Well, some guy almost did. A couple of years ago I was dating a guy who's a ballplayer. But after a while I found he loved himself more than he'd ever love me."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Oh don't be, I'm not. It taught me what I don't want and also what I do. And what I want right now is some more of you."

Lynn's hand crept down to my crotch and grasped my flaccid penis. I felt more than a little embarrassed. It seemed so small and unresponsive.

"Well now, let's see what we can do about this," Lynn said as she moved her head down to my cock. First she blew on it and her hot breath felt quite good. "Oh, what have we here," she said as she got a little closer to it and touched the tip of my cock with the tip of her tongue. I could see my pre-cum thread between her tongue and my cock as she pulled away slightly and so, "Yummy, tastes delicious."

I couldn't believe this woman who had such a presence in a prestigious college classroom could now seem like some much of a slut, and as I thought the word slut I found it turning me on. She seemed totally transformed from even a few hours ago.

"Oh Lynn, wow, you're good," I moan as she ran her tongue around the head of my cock.

"Well, we've got to get him up again now don't we," she said in an almost childlike voice. Then she swallowed my cock. I could feel the head of it hit the back of her throat and then she was able to rub the bottom of my cock with her tongue. I moan really loudly as she did this.

"Wow, where did you learn to do that?" I moan as she released my cock from her mouth.

I her most breathy voice Lynn said, "Daddy always said that if you like doing something then you should do it really well. I read a lot." Her last sentence came out sort of deadpan. Lynn descended back down on my cock and began sucking on it in earnest. Her head bobbed up and down rapidly and I responded fairly quickly getting about as hard as I could much sooner than I thought I could. But then at 24 it really doesn't take all that much now does it. "Do you like this?" She asked softly.

"Uh huh," was all I could mumble out as I was transfixed to her ministrations of my cock. Then she took one of my balls in her mouth and gently sucked on it. Until then no one had ever done that and as she did it she gently scraped a fingernail over my scrotum. The sensation was intense and as erotic as anything I'd ever felt. I now knew the meaning of Nirvana. She moved from one ball to the other and then ran her tip below my balls over my scrotum and almost all the way to my asshole. I never knew things were quite so erotically sensitive there but oh my were they ever.

Then suddenly she stopped and said, "Okay, my turn." Lynn moved back up to the top of the bed, lay flat on her back and turned her head towards me. She was totally irresistible.

Slowly I moved down and got between her legs. She was a woman of the day, her pussy hair not trimmed but even though it was rather hairy it looked very inviting. I pushed my fingers through her pussy hair to move it aside and open up her pussy as I lowered my head. I could smell her scent but then I smelled something else. It was me and I reared back and looked up into her eyes.

"I can't do it." I said plaintively.

"Why?" She asked and I feared I'd have to be embarrassed by telling her. But then after a few seconds it came to her. "Ooooooh," she said, "you don't want to taste yourself, is that it." I nodded. "Okay," she said as she jumped up from the bed, "I'll be right back" she said as she disappeared through the bathroom door. A couple of minutes later she reappeared and jumped back on the bed and as she did she said, "Okay, all better."

I quickly got back between her legs and this time as I descended towards her pussy the only scent I smelled was that of a light perfume she'd added to herself. Then she said something that totally surprised me for any number of reasons, "I'm rather hairy down there aren't I?"

"Well," I stumbled not wanting to say what I thought.

"Yeah, I know I am. And I know what you're thinking. I do believe in feminism but that doesn't mean I don't think a woman can't be feminine at the same time. You did notice that my legs and arm pits are shaved." Actually I hadn't thought of it that way until that moment but of course I bobbed my head up and down in agreement. "Okay, so let's go do something about this." She said as once again she jumped up from the bed. I didn't move not certain what she was suggesting. When she saw me stalled on the bed she said, "Well come on, we can't shave it out here now can we and I'm going to need your help after all."

Her bathroom was typical of old houses. The bathtub itself was an old one the type that has feet on it. Lynn turned on the shower and got in under it but was careful not to get her hair wet. "Mmmm, this feels good. Now, how should we go about this? I know, why don't you get the shaving cream over there and you can sit between my legs and shave me."

"You want me to shave you?" I asked incredulously.

"Sure, why not? You shave yourself right so why should my tender spots be any different from yours?" She said this with a certain wicked look on her face.

I retrieved the shaving cream and a razor that was sitting on her sink and got into the bath tub and sat down between her legs. Lynn let the water cascade over her shoulders and down her body. It was really quite the sight. I put a bunch of shaving cream on my hand and then reached out to rub it into her pussy. As I was putting it on it became obvious that it wasn't going to work because the water was just washing it away. Lynn took a half step forward and I tried again. This time it worked quite well. With her pussy well lathered with the shaving cream I gently placed the razor at the top of her pussy and tried shaving it just as I would my face.

"You know," I said, "we probably should have clipped it back as much as possible with a pair of scissors first." Lynn agreed and directed me to the scissors she had. With her pussy free of soap again I gently started clipping at her hair. At first I just tried to clip it as it stood but then found I had to grasp it with one hand and clip it with the other. Things proceeded fairly easily from there. As I clipped around her pussy lips I found it necessary to hand brush her hair in one direction which meant my hand was rubbing her pussy lips. Several times Lynn reacted with a shudder when I touched her there a certain way. Once she buckled her knees slightly and thereby spread her legs some and her pussy at the same time as if to invite my hand inward. It was too tempting to pass up so I gently ran my fingers just inside her pussy. She moaned softly as I did so. This had become far more erotic than I had imagined it would be.

Finally the hair around her pussy was quite short enough to use the razor. This time I was easily able to shave her hair away from her pussy. I went particularly slowly and delicately as I shaved next to her pussy lips. Where the hair was growing right on the pussy lips I went slowest and moved as closely as I could so I could do a good job. Even though her pussy had been washed her scent was arising from it and it was quite noticeable now and quite nice. Before I was actually done shaving her I could stand it no longer and pushed my face into her pussy and began licking her. Lynn moaned immediately when I did this and as I continued to lick her pussy I felt her sway first to one side and then the other. One time when she swayed I noticed she had to put a hand out on the wall to steady herself.

The taste of her pussy was delicate and delicious. I was really enjoying running my tongue up and down her pussy and playing with her clit. Each time the tip of my tongue ran over her clit it seemed to get a little harder and each time she moaned as my tongue touched it. I wanted to try and press my tongue into her so I grabbed her by her ass checks and tried to push it into her. I don't know if she was too tight or my tongue too weak but I could only get the smallest portion of the end of my tongue into her but even so it felt like the most erotic thing I had ever done and I was fully erect as a result. One time as I tried to push my tongue into her my fingernails inadvertently dug into her ass and instead of crying out in pain she moan quite a bit louder. It occurred to me that she liked it a little rough. So as I returned to her clit and sucked it into my mouth I also tried scraping my fingernails across her ass carefully listening for her objection.

"Oh my gawd that feels so good! Where did you learn to do that?" Lynn exclaimed in totally breathy moan of pleasure. I couldn't find it within myself to own up to the fact that I'd learned that seconds before on her but I took it as something to continue and so I did. Each time my fingernails slowly scraped across her ass she seemed to moan a little louder and the movement of her hips changed from side-to-side to her thrusting them forward into my face as if to force my face deeper into her pussy.

"Oh don't stop!" She suddenly exclaimed as she put her hands behind my head and held me firmly to her pussy. I had no intention of stopping but moved more animatedly between sucking her clit into my mouth and running my tongue up and down her pussy. Then suddenly she was coming and screaming out things I never thought I'd hear from her such as, "Oh fuck me Peter! Yes, don't stop, fuck me!" It seemed an odd thing to say but it didn't slow me down in the least and seconds later I heard her exclaiming even more loudly that she was coming. Just as her orgasm seemed to be subsiding and I thought I could give my mouth a rest she shouted that she was going to come again and so I focused on sucking on her clit entirely. That seemed to drive her through the roof and she actually squealed, "Oh fuck yes, I'm coming harder!" I thought such squeals were reserved for poorly performed porn flicks but I found out otherwise. Finally she let go of my head and I moved slightly away from her.

Lynn looked down at me as said, "I want you in me," and as I paused without responding she exclaimed, "Now!"

I stood up quickly and tried to enter her in a standing position. It became quickly apparent that our difference in height combined with the slipperiness of the tub was not going to allow for this. Lynn got out of the tub quickly and then bent over it with her hands on its side and said, "Do me like this."

This is a woman I had only seen using very exacting and proper language and now it was if a totally different woman were speaking for her. In some ways I suppose that was the case. I had never fucked a woman from behind at that point so as I got out of the tub I was a little unsure of myself. I found, however, that the position of her pussy was perfect for me to push my cock into. As I eased my cock into her I could feel the muscles of her pussy clutching at my cock. The soft velvetiness of the walls of her pussy also had a firm strength to them that seemed to suck me in.

So I slowly stroked her at first. But then she asked me to go faster and so I did and she asked me to go faster still and so I did until I could her my balls and hips slapping against her ass. But then she asked again for me to go harder still and so I literally slammed myself into her fearing I'd hurt her and yet almost as soon as I did she let out a loud moan and yelped that she was coming. To my surprise as she mouthed those words I suddenly felt the surge from within me and from deep within my most primal places I yelled, "Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna come too!"

I kept fucking her for as long as I could, for as long as I was even somewhat hard and although neither of us came again it still felt really good. In the end we both padded silently back to the bed and collapsed on it.

Neither of us said a word for a good ten minutes. We both spent some time just catching our breath. And then after a while when I was facing her and she me I opened my mouth to say something and Lynn took her finger and placed it over my lips and shook her head and said, "Don't say a thing. Let's just go to sleep okay?"

Well of course I didn't object and I didn't stay awake for much longer either. We both slept late the next morning, Lynn scouted outside the door when it was time for me to leave to assure her landlady saw nothing.

We did continue to see each other but infrequently. Her schedule was such that most of her time was taken up with classes and related things. When we did get together we played like kids who'd just discovered sex.

I gave my lecture and got my A. Lynn told me afterward she was fully prepared to give me less than an A, much less if necessary, however I had actually been able to convince her that Sanger was more of the woman I said she was and not the eugenicist Lynn had always thought of her as.

Right after the end of the term as we were both looking forward to the summer Lynn's father died which required, of course, that she return to Canada. Her stay became extended and then one thing led to another. We had never said anything about a committed relationship and so we drifted apart. I started dating other women and Lynn didn't return to the U.S. for almost a year and I only heard about that second hand. I'm not sure which of us didn't respond the last time but it doesn't matter. That was a long time ago now and it remains a very dear memory. A few years ago I was in a local fish restaurant, a very good one, with a date when I saw Lynn come in with another woman. She still looked good and still dressed much the same and I noticed that she didn't have any sort of a wedding ring on her finger, not that that proves anything but I still think it's an indicator. Even though Lynn sat one a couple of tables away she didn't seem to notice me or if she did she didn't say anything but then neither did I. Life goes on and those of us who are fortunate in the way I have been get to smile when reminded of our past.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers