My Professor My Master

Story Info
Her mind said no her body wanted more.
1.2k words
3.35
24.5k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started during my junior year of college. My professor, whose name was Paul, had invited me to his house to tutor me for an exam. At first, I was hesitant about going, since I was dating a guy named Bill, but I finally decided it would be okay...after all, he was my professor. He met me at the door, smiling at me, and invited me in. I should've known something was up when he took my books and papers and put them on the table in the foyer.

"Would you like me to show you the house?"

He handed me a margarita and took my arm to lead me through the house. I was worried about looking into the bedroom but he ignored my obvious fears and seemed delighted at my surprise about the size of the house. We toured all of the upstairs and then he led me down to the basement where he had a beautiful playroom and bar and offered me another margarita from the blender.

"Where's your wife?"

"She's out of town."

He showed me some of the electronic gadgets he had in the playroom and, as we played a game, his arm went around my waist and he was soon stroking my hip and butt.

"Would you like another margarita from the blender?"

I was already feeling the effects of the alcohol as I was swaying and must have passed out. When I woke up, I was lying on a table, on my back, totally naked and when I tried to sit up, I found I couldn't because my arms were tied above my head and my feet were also tied with my legs spread wide.

"What are you doing?!" I asked with a frightened voice.

"You're too beautiful to waste on those college punks so I'm going to make you my sex slave!"

He leaned down, took one of my nipples into his mouth and sucked on it. Meanwhile, his fingers found my groin and began exploring the lips of my pussy.

"You have such a lovely body! I'm going to enjoy showing you the marvels of total sexual pleasure," he kept telling me.

I gasped when his fingers went into my cunt and he bent down and began licking my clitoris. Although my brain was trying to reject his manipulations, my body was responding to them. I was frightened to death of this man and yet my body was tossing in response to his touches.

"I need to teach you what it will be like to disobey my wants."

He hand-cuffed my wrists, tied them to a bar above my head and hoisted me up so I was suspended, my body hanging in midair, with my toes barely touching the floor.

My tits stood straight out and my nipples were rigid as Paul started to whip me with light strokes. I initially cried out in pain from the small welts on my tits and belly but my cries soon turned to murmurs as he placed a vibrating dildo inside my cunt and strapped it to my leg. The sensations it created drove me to heights of sexual responses I'd never felt before!

"You must learn to obey your master," he said as his whip caused small welts on my fanny and tits.

"I will always obey," I said, crying out as he brought the whip up between my legs.

"You like being disciplined don't you, darling?" he asked me.

My butt was now red as he whipped it many times.

"Yes, I want to be made to mind," I said as I hung there.

He whipped my cunt a few more times and I was moaning as my eyes rolled back in my head and I experienced an orgasm. He whipped my ass a few more times and I could also feel it reddening under the blows. Then he grabbed my tits and squeezed my nipples between his fingers.

"Would you like to be fucked?"

"Yes, please fuck me, master!"

"First, you have to suck my cock, little beauty. Will you do that?"

He lowered me to my knees, took his cock out of his pants and pushed it in front of my face...it was large and thick.

"Open your mouth."

When I did, he pushed it inside.

"I want you to suck it."

I had never sucked a cock before! Slowly, he pushed it deeper into my mouth.

"Relax your throat. Swallow my cock and keep sucking it, too."

I gagged a few times, he would withdraw for a second then shove it back in and soon I found I could take it all down my throat. My hands were still strapped above my head and my nipples were harder than ever as he fucked my mouth! My arms ached from the strain as he raised me up again.

"Do you still want me to fuck you?" he asked as I looked at his naked body and big cock.

"Please, don't do this! I'm still a virgin!"

"That makes it all the better! I haven't fucked a real virgin in a long time!"

He lowered me onto the table, placed me on my knees then moved behind me and I felt his cock slowly pushing through my labia, to my entrance and into my cunt. I screamed as he penetrated through my hymen but the pain soon disappeared and my juices lubricated my pussy so he could slide in and out easily. I was crying out as he squeezed my tits, pulled on my nipples and rammed his cock in and out of my cunt but my cries were the result of a burning passion growing in my body and I experienced my first orgasm from a man fucking me! His cum soon filled my cunt as he groaned.

"Did you enjoy being fucked? Of course you did, you're a natural and you have such a tight pussy, too!"

After pulling out of me, he tied me onto the table and I watched him, mesmerized and in horror, as he stood back and looked at my naked body while stroking his cock until it was hard again.

"Now, I'm going to complete your education. I'm going to fuck your ass!"

I was lying on my back and he was grinning as he kneeled between my thighs, picked up my legs, pushed them back to either side of my head and placed his cock at my anal sphincter.

"No, don't!" I cried.

My tits were bouncing and I screamed in pain as I felt his cock penetrate, and fuck, my asshole but, surprisingly, the pain was soon replaced by more pleasurable sensations!

`This is total domination,' I thought. There was no denying it, he knew what to do to control a woman! He was squeezing my tits and pulling on my nipples as he fucked me for several minutes, ramming his cock in and out of my asshole, and I experienced several orgasms! I felt empty when he pulled his cock out of my ass, moved to my head, put his cock into my mouth and proceeded to shoot his creamy cum down my throat.

"Suck your ass juice off of my cock and swallow all of my cum!"

After I was completely finished, he released me and I dressed.

"I'm going to report this!" I screamed.

"No you won't," he laughed.

"You'll be back because you're my slave and you need me!"

He was right!!