My Prom Date with the Neighbor

Story Info
Guy's first time and taught by the neighbor girl.
4.7k words
4.51
91.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers

My name is Dan, I am an 18-year-old guy who is a senior in high school that tends to keep to himself. I have never been into team sports but I am very much into martial arts. I am just under six feet tall, thin build but fit from the martial arts training and I have dark brown hair and brown eyes.

I have never been in any crowd or click at school so I am not that popular... Which is fine by me. The only thing I am bummed out about is that I have never had a girlfriend or sex.

It's prom time at school, I did not care if I went or not. There wasn't anyone at school that I wanted to ask so I figured that I would just hang out on that night. But I guess my mom had other ideas.

I was at the kitchen table eating breakfast one morning when my mom brought up prom. "Dan, I hear that prom is in two weeks. Are you going to ask anyone to go with you?" She asked me.

"No, I wasn't really planning on going." I replied.

"What? Not go to your senior prom? It is a night for you to celebrate and enjoy." She said to me in her unapproving voice.

I looked over at her and responded with, "Mom I don't even have a girlfriend or any prospects. So, who am I to take?" She got quiet and just looked at me, but at least she dropped it.

A few days went by before my mom brought up prom again. I was down in the basement playing video games with my younger brother when our mom came down to talk to me.

"Dan, I think I solved your problem about prom." She told me.

I looked over at her and scrunched my eyebrows at her. "What problem is that mom, I'm not going." I told her.

"I know you said that but I was talking with Sandy next door and her niece is staying with them for a bit, so she suggested you ask her to go with you." She informed me.

I sat there with my mouth open not believing what she was telling me. "Mom I don't even know who you are talking about. So how can I ask a stranger to my prom!" I exclaimed to her.

"It's okay honey I invited them over for dinner tomorrow so you will get to meet her." She informed me with a smile. Then she told me, "Her name is Heather and she is 20 years old going to the university here."

I was floored I could not believe that my mom was setting me up...with a stranger no less. She went back upstairs with a little pep in her step so proud of herself. I looked over at my brother who was laughing his ass off at me. I punched him in the arm and told him to shut up.

"Oh, poor little Danny he needs help getting a date so mommy set him up. Hopefully she isn't a dog!" He told me as he was still laughing. What he didn't know was that I have seen the new neighbor girl outside and she is gorgeous and sexy as hell.

She is close to my height, hour glass figure with a little muffin top, long reddish-brown hair and from what I could tell green eyes. It was her figure that caught my attention, about a month ago she was

outside working in the garden wearing short, shorts and t-shirt. She was bending over and her ass was gorgeous and heart shaped, her boobs were a nice size also from what I could see, a little more than a handful. I stood there watching her for a few minutes until I felt like a creeper.

I've kept an eye out for her since then, I have only seen her outside a couple of times. Thinking about her now has given me a hard-on. I went to the bathroom so I could lock the door. I had my phone with me so I found some porn on the net to look at while I jacked off. Once I came I got cleaned up and went downstairs with the family.

After dinner, I decided that I wanted to go out in the back yard to work with my punch/kick bag. I lost track of time not paying attention to anything around me while I was out there, all of a sudden, I heard someone clear their throat.

I stopped what I was doing and turned around to see who it was and pleasantly surprised it was Heather from next door. I was breathing hard and sweating from the work out once I caught my breath I said Hi to her.

She was standing there for a second then walked over to me and asked, "So are you Dan?"

"Yes, I am, how can I help you?" I responded back to her.

"Hi I am Heather." She told me as she stuck her hand out for us to shake hands. "I wanted to know if you would like me to go to your prom with you?" She asked me.

I could feel my face turn red from embarrassment. "I'm sorry you have gotten roped into this. I told my mom that I wasn't going." I told her.

"That's okay I just took it that you were shy." She replied with a smile. Then she asked again, "Do you want to go with me or not?"

"Sure, I would love to go with you." I told her.

"Great I will get a dress and let you know what color it is so we can coordinate." She informed me and then left to go back home. I just stood there dumb founded for a minute.

The next day the neighbors came over for dinner as planned. I think my favorite part of the whole night was seeing my brothers faces and reactions when they met Heather. I stood there with my arms crossed and a huge smile knowing that I was going out with this beauty.

Dinner went very well Heather and I sat by one another and made small talk. After dinner, the two of us went outside to sit on the porch to talk and get to know each other. We discussed the prom and what we were going to do for dinner that night. It was getting late so she headed home and I went upstairs in the bathroom to jack off.

My god she is gorgeous and she kept touching my leg or arm all night. I had the hugest hard-on that I had to take care of right away. While I was in the bathroom my older brother was trying to get in I yelled out to him that I would be out in a few minutes but he kept banging on the door. I finally gave up and left the bathroom.

When I got into my room I striped down and crawled into bed. I was so uncomfortable I could not stand it any longer. I grabbed ahold of my cock and started stroking it up and down. My god I was so horny I wanted to fuck Heather so bad I know she could teach me that right way to satisfy a woman. I finally came shooting five ropes of cum into my hand, I grabbed a sock to clean up with and was finally able to sleep.

On Saturday afternoon Heather came over to ask if I wanted to see the dress. Her and I walked over to her house. No one was home so she invited me in and lead me upstairs to her room. When we got in there she showed me the dress it was a long strapless thing in a light green.

She held it up in front of her body and asked me, "So what do you think? Will this do?"

"Yes, it is very pretty. So, what do you want me to get a tie or something to match?" I replied to her.

She chuckled and replied, "All I think you would need is maybe a pocket square in the same color."

"Okay, when I go to get my tux. What color should I ask for in the pocket square?" I asked and her response was seafoam green.

We talked for a few more minutes before I left. I went home to shower and change because now I had to go find a tux or suit for this prom.

I got to the men's store and I found a nice black slim fit tux with a regular tie. I got fitted and the guy asked me about the pocket square. I told him in seafoam green. I paid for the rental and was told to come back Wednesday to pick it up.

I have nice black dress shoes at home so I did not need those at least. This damn prom was starting to get expensive. The tux is 150 dollars and I still had to make dinner reservations. Thankfully, I am driving my own car.

I asked my older brother where I should take Heather to dinner? Of course, he suggested the most expensive restaurant in town. I called and was able to get a reservation for 6:30 Saturday night.

The week was busy with work and school. With it being my senior year I will be all done with high school the week after prom. On Wednesday, I picked up my tux it was a perfect fit. I had shined my shoes so my outfit was already. I went on Thursday afternoon and got a haircut, then stopped at a drugstore to buy some condoms. I felt ready to have a great night.

On Saturday, I had told Heather I would pick her up at six o'clock. I got showered, shaved and dressed. Of course, my mom was all excited she took a ton of pictures of me. I walked next door and knocked on the door. When the door was answered I asked if Heather was ready. They invited me in since she was not quite ready. After just a few minutes I hear a noise at the stairs so I look up. All I could do was stare at her. She was beautiful and sexy as hell.

As she came down the stairs she was smiling at me. When she got to the bottom she approached me and told me I was very handsome. I just looked at her and then finally told her she breath taking.

My mom had come over by now so we took pictures as a couple. She put a boutonniere on my lapel and I put the corsage I bought for her on her wrist. Finally, it was time to go so we didn't lose our dinner reservation.

I walked Heather to my car that I had parked on the street in front of her house earlier, I opened the door for her and went to the restaurant. I think Heather was impressed by the surprised look on her face at where we went for dinner and that made me feel good.

The valet helped us out of the car in front of the restaurant and once inside I gave them my name. We were seated at our table and the waitress took our drink order. We looked over the menu and when the waitress came back with our drinks we just gave her our food orders.

While we were waiting Heather and I were making small talk and all of a sudden, I feel a foot rubbing my leg under the table. I look up at Heather and she had a smile on her face. I shifted my leg a little closer to her.

All of a sudden, I felt her foot in my crotch, it startled me that I squeezed my legs together trapping her foot. She had her elbow on the table with her chin in her hand. She was wiggling her toes against my dick. My god I was getting so hard, I could not believe this was happening to me and in public no less.

Our food came but she never moved her foot away. We ate our dinner and talked. Once dinner was done she finally moved her foot and excused herself to use the ladies room. I was so fucking hard I was in pain I had to reach under the table to adjust himself to get comfortable.

After I paid the check and she came out of the restroom we left for the prom. When we got to the country club where the prom was being held I was excited about walking in with such a beautiful woman!

We found a table with a few friends of mine and their dates. We danced and were having a really good time. After a few hours of being there I really wanted to be alone with Heather. All through the night she was touching my leg or arm at the table and when we were dancing I was holding her close and with my hand resting on her low back.

Heather and I were at the table by ourselves and she leaned into me and gave me a quick kiss then whispered in my ear. "Let's get out of here. I have somewhere else to take you." I looked at her with a smile and nodded my head. We said good-bye to my friends as they came back to the table and left the prom.

"So where are we going?" I asked her. She looked over at me with a sly smile and told me, "Head to the Hotel by the highway." My eyes got big with surprise and just nodded my head.

We got to the hotel and I followed Heather inside, she already had the room key. When we were in the elevator she looked over at me. "I got the room earlier today and checked in. I have plans for you Dan!" She informed me. I smiled and nodded my head. I could not seem to find my voice I was so ready for this.

When we got into the room we walked over to the bed and faced one another and started kissing passionately. I think she has figured it out that this is my first time having sex. Yeah, I jack off a lot but I have never been with a real person and I felt clumsy.

We stopped kissing and Heather turned around and instructed me to unzip her dress which I did. "Why don't you go ahead and get undressed also you will be a lot more comfortable." She told me, I just nodded my head in agreement.

I kicked off my shoes and started taking off my clothes and I threw them over the desk chair. I turned around in just my boxer briefs and what I saw stunned me. Heather was in some sexy black lingerie, with a strapless bra, garter belt, thigh highs and panties that look to be crotchless and her heels were still on. I could feel the saliva pool up in my mouth my god she is fucking hot!

"Dan take off your underwear and let your cock free." She instructed me. I pulled my underwear off and my cock was hard as a rock all ready. I have never been one to brag but I think I got a nice-looking cock at seven inches long and some nice girth not to thick and not to slim. By the look in Heathers eyes and her smile she is very approving of my cock.

Heather asked me to sit on the edge of the bed, so I did. She got down in front of me on her knees, she grabbed ahold of my cock and starting stroking it. Next thing I know she has her mouth wrapped around it, Holy shit that felt good! She was moving her tongue along my shaft I could not help it I was so worked up I was on the verge of coming. "Heather, I am going to cum if you don't stop!" I informed her but she did not stop.

Heather started sucking my cock harder and faster, I could not hold back and came in her mouth...she swallowed all of it.

"I am so sorry I could not hold back any longer. I have never had anyone suck my cock before." I said to her.

She looked up at me with a smile and replied, "I wanted to taste you! Plus, now when you fuck me you will last longer!"

I was not sure how to ask her if I can eat her pussy. But I want to taste it so bad, but I don't want her to be offended. Heather could see that I was thinking hard about something and asks what is wrong? I look at her and ask, "Can I pleasure you and eat out your pussy?"

Heather laughed and crawled up further on the bed to lay on her back and said "Of course you can!"

I crawled between her legs and just looked at her pussy. My god I never thought I would be this close to a real pussy and it is amazing! She is completely bald and smooth, I can smell her scent and it is drawing me in to want to taste it.

I spread her pussy lips apart so I can get a closer look, I leaned in and licked her clit. That one taste got me hooked. I started flicking my tongue along her clit and I hear Heather moaning so I figure I must be doing it right.

"Oh, Dan that's it, now I want you to put a finger into my pussy and finger fuck me while you are licking my clit!" She instructed me. I did as she told me and she starts moving her hips, so I put my hands on her hips to keep her in place.

Heather is getting louder I stopped to make sure she was okay, before I could say anything she yelled at me, "Don't stop!" So, I paid close attention to her pussy again. After a few more minutes she had an orgasm and licked on her pussy to clean it up, my god she tasted fantastic.

After I cleaned her up I had a huge boner again and ready to see what her pussy feels like. I lift myself up and crawled over top of her. She was smiling at me and told me, "Dan, I want your cock in my pussy now!" I jumped off the bed to go to my wallet, I grabbed a condom to put on, but I was fumbling with it because I was so nervous and excited.

"Come over here and let me have that." She told me, I walked over to the bed and she took the condom from me and rolled it down my shaft. I got back on top of her and she helped guide me into her pussy. Once I was inside her I just paused it was the warmest tightest feeling I have ever felt. Heather then started moving her hips and tells me to move in and out of her... I did and it felt even better.

I was so into fucking Heather that I did not realize that I was going fast. Heather wrapped her legs around hips and said, "Slow down honey, we're not in a race. Let's go at a nice slow steady pace."

"I'm sorry I got excited." I told her as I slowed down and she was right the slower pace did feel better.

"No need to apologize, this feels great!" Heather replied. We had gotten into a good rhyme together.

I wanted to shift a little so I got on my knees and lifted her legs up spread wide. Oh god it made it so I could go much deeper into her. Heather was starting to buck harder against me, she reached down to rub her clit. She was breathing hard and started yelling at me. "Harder thrust harder! God yes Dan you feel so fucking good!" Then she screamed as she came.

I was thrusting as hard as I could because I knew that I was getting ready to cum also. I had the most wonderful sensations going through my body as my balls tightened up and I came harder than I ever have jacking off.

After I came I got off Heather and went into the bathroom to throw the condom away. I came back to the bed and laid down next to her. I was just lying there staring at the ceiling, I could feel that she was looking at me so I turned to look at her.

We both laid there just looking at one another all I could do was say "Thank you." She smiled and leaned in to kiss me and said, "It was my pleasure!"

"So, I have the room for the night, do you want to stay all night with me?" She asked me. I smiled real big and nodded my head in agreeance. We laid there and cuddled with each other. We dozed off for a little while.

I got woken up the best way ever, Heather was sucking on my cock, it was fucking amazing! When she realized that I was awake she crawled on top of me to ride me. Wow! She felt amazing on my cock she was grinding against me before she started bouncing up and down.

She leaned forward to kiss me while she was riding me, I grabbed her ass cheeks to thrust harder into her. She was moaning and yelling at me to fuck her hard. I started thrusting harder as I felt her come, I then felt her juices were running down my balls.

After she came I asked her, "Can I fuck you from behind?" She crawled off me and got on her hands and knees turning her head at me with a sly smile wiggling her ass at me. I got up on my knees and back behind her.

But before I entered her I paused it dawned on me I did not have a condom on, I panicked a little. "Heather, I don't have a condom on?" I told her.

She turned her head to look at me and told me, "No worries I am on the pill."

Well hell I am fucking her without a condom, I slid into her pussy. I had to pause because I wanted to cum right then. I thought earlier was perfect not even close to the feel of my bare cock in a pussy. I started out slowly moving in and out of her, she was moaning loudly.

I started picking up my pace my god I felt like my cock was in warm wet velvet. I could feel her muscles in her vagina moving and squeezing my cock. I spread her ass cheeks apart and seen her asshole I slid my finger to rub the skin around her starfish. She sucked in her breath and leaned her head down on the bed.

"Dan, get your finger wet and slide it into my ass. I want you to finger fuck my ass while your cock is fucking my pussy!" Heather instructed me.

I sucked on my finger to get it wet and spit on her asshole. I then slid my finger into her, she moaning long and loud. "God, yes fuck me hard Dan!" she yelled at me.

I started moving faster and harder while she was pushing back against me. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock then she screamed into the pillow. I took my finger out of her ass so I could grab her hips and start slamming into her pussy. I felt my balls tighten up and after a few more thrusts I came hard and filled her up.

After I stopped pumping into her I pulled out of her pussy and laid on the bed. She slid down onto her belly. She looked over to me with a very satisfied look on her face. I smiled back at her. We were just looking at one another for a few minutes before I got up to go into the bathroom to clean up.

redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers
12