My Promiscuous Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife wants a gang bang after her wild past is revealed.
4.1k words
4.24
24.4k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second story about my wife and I. My name is Jay and my wife is Elizabeth. In the first story I told you about how after 10 years of being together my wife finally revealed her wild slutty past to me. As a result of that we ended up discussing our fantasies, wants and needs, and ended up getting together with three men, George, Brad, and Russell for some hot sex action that both my wife and I loved. We have since gone on to experiment with this new lifestyle in many ways.

Since we started this whole thing we have fulfilled several different fantasies and got together with many different people over the weeks that followed weeks. Liz has never been more hot and horny than she is now and we have been having sex several times a week. After one particularly hot sex session about six or eight weeks after getting together with George, Brad, and Russell, Liz asked, "Are there any other fantasies that you have been thinking about doing honey?"

"I have a few in mind, what about you?" I said.

"There is one that I have thought about that is really making me hot, in fact I was just thinking about it tonight." She said.

Now she had me wondering because Liz had been really wild tonight, so I said, "Tell me about it, you really have me wondering now."

"Well its kind of kinky but makes me hot. Do you remember a couple of times when we did our Master / Slave role playing that you would run through the scenario where you told me how you were going to tie me up, blindfold me, and then bring in a group of guys and let them rip my clothes off and have some rough sex with me and anything else they wanted?"

"Of course I remember, that's one of my favorites." I said.

"Well, I was thinking of that one." She said.

"Really, you seriously want to do that one? I asked.

"Why, you don't want to?" She said.

"No, not at all. I'm just a little surprised that you want to do that one." I said.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"Well I always thought that since we started this whole new lifestyle that we would get to that fantasy eventually but its one of the more kinky ones. I'm just a little surprised that you want to do it so soon. Not that I'm complaining of course." I said with a smile.

"I would ove to do it, there is just something about it that is very arousing. It makes me nervous and is a little scary too but still a huge turn on."

"Why is it nervous and scary for you, is it the number of guys? Eight men is a lot." I said.

"No, it's not that. You know I've been with more men than that before. Remember the story I told you about the weekend I spent at the frat when I was in college. I think that back then I was a lot younger and there was a lot of alcohol involved, so I only remember bits and pieces of it. Now I'm older and I don't know, maybe I just don't like to admit that doing something like that really turns me on." She said.

"But you still want to do it? I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Ok, I'll try to start setting it up then." I said.

Finding suitable men has been a challenge since we started this whole thing. There were lots of guys that were on the prowl but a lot of them were strange and there were some real arrogant assholes out there too. A solution presented itself by accident though.

About a week after Liz told me she wanted the rough gangbang we were out having drinks before going to dinner at this small pub. In the same place were a bunch of young guys, probably from the local college since we did live in a college town.

I didn't tell Liz what I had in mind but when she got up to use the restroom I said, "See that table of young guys over there? How about you walk right by their table on the way to the restroom and give them a little show?" I said with a sly smile.

She smiled back and said, "You're bad!"

"Make sure you stop and bend over and act like you are adjusting the strap to your heel or something, just to make it interesting." I said.

Liz just smiled and sauntered off in the direction of the young guys. When she got by their table all eyes were on her. Liz might be in her early 40's but she is still very sexy and the guys were staring at every curve of her body as she walked by and were grinning at each other when she bent over to "fix" her shoe. She made a pretty good show of it before going into the restroom.

Right after that a couple of the guys went up to the bar for more drinks and I went up and stood by them. They were still making comments about the "hot MILF" when I walked up so I joined in.

"Man she was pretty sexy, wasn't she?" I chimed in.

"Yeah buddy she sure was, I'd love to hit that!" the young guy said.

"Me too!" the other added.

"Well, I'm her husband and I do it all the time." I said.

They looked shocked for a moment and started stammering, "Oh sorry man, we didn't know."

"No, that's ok. In fact you can help me out." I said. I gave them a short explanation of what I had in mind and they just looked at me in disbelief.

"You can't be serious." One said.

"I know, there is no way. You are just messing with us." The other said.

I said, "I'm very serious, I want to fulfill this fantasy for my wife so can you help out or not?" I asked.

"Sure, if you are serious we can do it." One of them said.

So I gave them my card and wrote my cell number on it. I got their names, Kevin and Mike, as well as a number to reach them at.

By the time I got back to the table with more drinks Liz was already back from the restroom and asked, "What was that all about?"

"Just chatting with those college guys a bit while I was waiting for the drinks. You seem to have made quite the impression on them and they thought you were pretty hot." I said.

"Oh stop!" Liz said with a smile.

I talked to Kevin and Mike a couple of times during the next week and got everything set. The two of them and six others from the frat house were all set to come over to our house on Saturday. I didn't tell Liz any of this because I thought it would be hotter to surprise her with it. The next few days leading up to Liz's rough gangbang were very exciting for me, although I almost told her by accident a few times what was happening this upcoming weekend.

I did keep the scenario in her mind and talked about it a few times that week. I told her how hot it was going to be when she was the sex slave for a bunch of guys and how I would tell them that they could do whatever they wanted with her. We even talked about what they might want to do with her and found that there were few if any limits to what we fantasized about and we had great sex each time we talked about it.

Saturday finally arrived and I talked Liz into playing a little Master / Slave for the night since we had both been so hot all week. Liz took a hot bath with a glass of wine to relax first and I called Kevin and Mike to make sure they were still coming. They were and said they would be there by 8pm.

I went downstairs into the family room to finish setting things up for her gangbang party. Liz yelled down for me to help her in the bathroom, and when I got there she was sitting up on the counter top next to the bathroom sink naked with her legs spread and asked me to shave her. Liz must have been really turned on because she very seldom completely shaves her pussy. Most of the time she has a nice full or neatly trimmed bush up the middle and the sides shaved or waxed but for tonight she wanted it all taken off.

It was so sexy knowing that I was shaving her pussy for the enjoyment of the other men that would be here soon. I stayed with her as she put on her makeup and then got dressed. It was so sexy watching her get ready. Liz dressed in a matching black bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings. She put on a sexy black dress that zipped up the side and high heeled pumps. As I watched her dress, I remember thinking that her clothes would not survive the night.

It was getting close to the time that the guys would be arriving so I led Liz downstairs to our family room to begin the fantasy. I put on my best master demeanor and asked her in a firm voice, "Are you going to be a good slave tonight?"

Liz lowered her head and said, "Yes sir, I'll do anything you want."

"I know you will my pet, at least if you know what is good for you anyway." I said.

I told her to step over to me and hold out her hands. I placed the nylon cuffs around her wrists one at a time while she stood there passively. Once I had the cuffs on I ordered her to raise her hands above her head and hooked the D rings to a clip I had in the ceiling above her head. I then stepped back and took a look at her. She looked so sexy tied like with her body all spread out and accessible. I moved behind her and started caressing her body all over as she moaned. I told her to spread her legs and pulled her dress up to caress her pussy through the thin material of her panties. After a few minutes of this I looked at the clock and it was nearly time, so I placed the blindfold over her eyes.

I continued to kiss her and run my hands all over her body I asked her if she wished all those men were here to fuck her right now. She was just moaning and then said, "Yesss, that would be so hot."

"You would be a good little slave too and fuck them all wouldn't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I want them all, I'll do anything they tell me to!" She said

"I knew you would, so I have a surprise for you. Welcome to your fantasy, tonight's the night babe." I said.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" She nearly shouted as she began to breathe fast and heavy.

"I'm very serious. They will be here any minute so I want to know, are you ready for your fantasy to come true?" I asked.

Liz just kept saying, "Oh my god, oh my god!" Over and over.

So I asked again, "Are you ready for your fantasy?"

I was surprised when she said, "No, well yes, I don't know, yes, I am. I really want this to happen, I really do. It's such a huge fantasy of mine, but it's such a surprise, I just don't know how ready I am for all of it, but I want to go through with it."

We had talked about the rough gangbang many times. It was my fantasy originally but this had been her idea. My fantasy had become her fantasy. Now the fantasy would become reality and Liz was very nervous. I lifted her dress and ran my hand down into her panties and felt that she was dripping wet though. Liz was more ready for her gangbang than she thought. Good thing because the doorbell rang.

I went upstairs and let the guys in. I greeted Kevin and Mike and they introduced me to the other guys. I had only expected eight but a total of ten showed up. Mike apologized but he said when the guys at the frat found out about this all of them wanted to join in but they finally settled on eight plus Kevin and Mike who had coordinated everything.

I assured them that it was ok as long as everyone agreed to follow the rules. I offered them all a drink before I explained the rules again but they declined. I guess they were as excited as Liz was to get started. I started to explain the rules, for one, this was a fantasy. Liz was playing the part of a sex slave but everyone would still treat her nice. She wanted rough sex so they could use her but not abuse her. The other rule was they all had to wear a condom when fucking her pussy or ass, but not for blowjobs.

I then told them that Liz was waiting for us downstairs tied and blindfolded and that I wanted them all to greet her by kissing her and feeling her up. Once everyone had a chance to greet her I wanted them to rip her clothes off and then take her. I told the guys that Liz wanted rough sex, so they should take her hard and fast. I then led the guys downstairs to her.

When we got downstairs the guys just froze for a minute and stared at Liz. She was a sexy sight with her hands tied above her head and the blindfold on. Liz could hear us come down the stairs and I could hear her heavy breathing and her soft moans and we hadn't even touched her yet.

I encouraged the guys to get started so each of the guys greeted Liz with a kiss. The first guy just kissed her and hugged her. The rest weren't so shy. They put their hands inside her dress to feel her breasts. They lifted her dress and felt her front and back. Their hands went into her panties and they told the others how wet she was. Two of them slapped her ass. Once all of the guys had greeted Liz there was a short pause as everyone waited to see who would go first.

Kevin looked at me as if to get my approval, I nodded my head to him and then it began. He and another guy moved over to Liz, one in front and one in back of her. They grabbed the top of her dress and then ripped it open and down. Mike and two other guys went to Liz and tried ripping her bra and her panties off. They were not entirely successful. I don't know if you have ever tried ripping a bra or panties off of a woman but it is pretty hard to do. I handed the Mike a pair of scissors so that they could finish the job. In the mean time the Kevin had stripped, rolled on a condom, and now was moving towards her.

He had what I guess to be about an eight inch cock. He moved between Liz's legs and impaled her on his cock as Liz wrapped her legs around his back. He fucked her hard and fast while her hands were tied to the ceiling and she was still blindfolded. Liz was moaning and started cumming as soon as he started fucking her. And wow, did he fuck her hard. It lasted only about three minutes but it was intense to watch. Liz was cumming the whole time. When he was finished and moved away I untied her hands but kept her blindfold on and sat her down on the floor while she was still recovering from her orgasm.

All of the other guys had removed their clothes and were all over her. Liz once again was in her element. For a while it was a little out of control as the men surrounded her. She was sucking a cock while stroking two other cocks with each hand. Guys were feeling her all over, fingering her pussy and ass, squeezing her tits, pulling her nipples, and slapping her ass. Then I took control and had one guy roll on a condom and lay in the middle of the floor. As he got in position on his back I had Liz straddle him and she lowered her pussy onto his cock. Then she fucked him.

Now it was her turn to fuck hard, and fuck him hard she did. She paused for a moment and told someone to spank her ass. As she started to fuck again two guys came forward and each started to spank her ass, one on each cheek. They started out easy but Liz kept telling them to spank her hard and they did. It lasted about five minutes and both Liz and the guy on the floor had an orgasm. Her ass cheeks were beet red with hand prints from the spanking. Liz then fucked six more guys. Two lay on their backs and had Liz ride them, four of them had her get on all fours and fucked her from behind. They all groped her breasts and pinched her nipples in one way or another. Some squeezed her breasts, others pinched and pulled her nipples to move her body in different directions, they left bite marks and sucker marks on her breasts and neck too. As one of the guys fucked her from behind he was grabbing the sides of her ass and squeezing hard to hold onto her. He fucked her so hard she had marks on her hips where he was squeezing her.

Liz had fucked eight guys but there were still two more to go. The other two guys sat on the couch still fully dressed. I asked them both if they wanted her. They said that they were not the group sex type and did not want to have sex in front of the other guys. I told them they could take her into the downstairs bedroom and showed them the way only on the condition that I got to go too. They grabbed Liz and practically dragged her across the family room to get there.

Once they were in the bedroom the guys were not shy anymore. The one guy reminded her that I told them that they could do anything they wanted with her. Liz said, "I will do whatever you want."

They both had her kiss and lick them all over. The one guy then had her straddle his face so that he could eat her pussy and ass. The other guy got in front of her and sucked her nipples. The one licking her pussy brought her to an orgasm as he licked her clit and fucked her ass with his tongue. He then put her on her back on the bed and pushed her legs back. He slipped a condom on and lined his cock up with her ass. I stopped him and reached into the nightstand and grabbed the lube. I handed it to him telling him that he would have lube her if he wanted to fuck her ass. He used his fingers to lube her up and then started to push his cock into her as the other guy crouched at her head and gave her his cock to suck. Liz told me later that his cock felt huge going into her ass.

Once he was in her he moved very slowly and took about five minutes or so for her to get use to his cock. Once he was fully inside her ass it became a long slow fuck as they tongue kissed each other and he mauled her breasts and nipples while fucking her. Liz did not have an orgasm but the guy did after about 10 minutes of slowly fucking her ass. After he moved out of the way the other guy pulled out of her mouth, slipped on a condom, then moved around and fucked Liz's pussy hard and fast until they both came.

After the two guys were done in the bedroom they dragged her back out into the family room where the other guys were still waiting. They sat her on the couch in between two of the other guys and they started to play with Liz's breasts and then spread her legs to caress her pussy while she reached out and stroked their cocks. One guy told her he wanted a blowjob and they pushed her to her knees in front of him and started sucking his cock.

I had an idea it would be needed so I brought the lube with from the bedroom and put it on the side table. One of the guys picked up the lube and moved behind her. He lubed her ass and then his condom covered cock and proceeded to fuck her in the ass. After about ten minutes the guy in her ass came followed by the guy in her mouth. Liz pulled his cock out of her mouth after the first spurt and took the rest on her breasts.

Liz took on the rest of the guys in pairs, all the same way. Each guy got to fuck her in the pussy or ass and each got a blowjob. After the second pair of guys finished Liz's legs and knees were beginning to get sore, so she laid on her back for the last guys to take her. After the last two guys had fucked her ass and cum on her breasts she said she was done.

She told us that she could not take any more cock in her, so I took the blindfold off so she could see all the young guys that had fucked her. The guys all said that they were done as well and started thanking her and saying how hot she was and how much they loved fucking her and how they loved her sexy body. After that the guys began to get dressed and then left.

When they had all gone, I took Liz by the hand and led her to our bedroom. She was still wearing the cuffs and had on her high heels. I laid her on the bed and caressed her body as I took off her heels and the cuffs. Liz was one well fucked woman. We examined the bite marks and hickeys on her body and breasts. Her ass was still red from being spanked and she had dried cum on her neck and breasts. Her pussy was gaping open, and her pussy lips were red and swollen. Her ass was slightly open and red from being used too.

"Was that rough enough for you?" I said.

"Oh yeah, it was great!" she said.

"I thought they were getting a little too rough there for awhile. I saw you wince in pain a few times when they really pinched your nipples hard, but you never said anything so I let it go." I said.

"No, I loved it. It was just like I had imagined it would be. In fact, they could have been a little rougher." She said.

When she said that it really turned me on, I climbed between her legs and slid my cock inside her and started to fuck her pussy but she put both hands on my chest to hold me back.

12