My Promiscuous Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
The fun continues as a man and his wild wife join a sex club.
6.3k words
4.41
19.2k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sex Club

This is the third story about my wife and me. My name is Jay and my wife is Elizabeth. In the first story I told you about how after 10 years of being together I finally found out about my wife's wild slutty past. As a result of that revelation we ended up getting together with George, Brad, and Russell for some hot sex action and both my wife and I loved it. In the second story I told you about the rough gangbang that my wife always fantasized about that we made happen. We have since gone on to experiment with this new lifestyle in many ways.

As I have said before, finding suitable men has always been the challenge so a couple of months after we started this lifestyle we found out about this sex club that was in a city not too far away from us we decided to check it out. We contacted the club through its e-mail address and found that they are very strict on who they let join. They sent us the criteria and a phone number to contact them for any other questions and also to get directions to the club if we decided to check them out.

We met all the criteria except one, we are both professionals in our early 40's, we are both in good physical shape and height weight proportionate (Liz is 5' 6", 138 pounds, auburn shoulder length hair, brown eyes, a nice set of 38 B's, and long slender legs. I'm 6' 4", 240 pounds, broad shoulders, brown hair and blue eyes). Since beginning this lifestyle we are both regularly tested for STD's so that was taken care of too.

The only criteria the Liz didn't meet was for birth control. Club members range in age from mid 20's to mid 60's so not all the men would have vasectomy's like I have. Since the club was also a no condoms club they were very strict on this requirement, as well as regular STD testing.

All criteria had to be met before a prospective couple could even visit the club so Liz settled on the shot for it. It didn't have the same risks as the pill plus it was a shot she only had to get every 3 months so there was no bother with a daily pill to take.

Once we were set we contacted the club and told them we wanted to visit and possibly join. The club had parties when enough members could be confirmed for one, usually once a month or every other month. Another rule the club has is that prospective members are only allowed to visit one club function before they decide to join. They explained that in the past a lot of people would continually come out to watch club functions but would never join and participate. We got the date of the party which was two weeks away and directions to the location.

It was a long two weeks but the date finally arrived, Liz and I had both been going crazy thinking about the possibilities of this club and getting turned on and having sex almost every day. We both had the fantasy of Liz being used by a large group of men. Actually Liz had done several gangbangs in her past and I had set up the rough gangbang for her, but I wanted her to do it again and she wanted it too. For some reason the thought of her being fucked by a group of men really turned me on. I have these images of her sucking several cocks at a time and having her pussy fucked and filled with cum. I think it turns me on because it's just so dirty, exciting, and adventurous.

We went to the address in an upscale neighborhood and were told to arrive by 8pm. We pulled in parked and went in. A man named James met us as we came in and said, "Hello, so glad you could make it. You must be Jay and Elizabeth. I must say Elizabeth, you are very lovely, I hope you both decide to join. We are always on the lookout for new members."

James began to explain what would happen. First there would be some drinks and mingling before the party began. The club held parties for members usually with a theme and tonight he said was "Dice Night." The way it worked was that there were five female members present tonight and about 50 male members. When the time came, the female members would select a cup that held anywhere from one to five dice. She would roll them and then that was the number of male members she would be with that night. James left us to take care of some club business and we got some drinks.

"Wow, this is pretty exciting." I said.

"I know, we aren't even participating tonight and I'm already turned on and want you." Liz said.

"Well, lets just get through this party first and I promise as soon as we get home I'll give your pussy a good licking before I fuck you."

"Mmmmm, I can't wait!" Liz said.

The party was very exciting! We met a few of the members and got an idea of the kind of people involved with this club. All seemed to be professionals of varying ages from mid 20's up to mid 60's and all the people we met seemed to be genuinely nice. They made a whole ceremony out of the cup drawing too. One by one a female member would go up to the front of the room and select a cup off of the fireplace mantle and then roll the dice on the table nearby. The first woman selected the cup with three dice in it but looked disappointed when she only rolled a three. The second woman had one dice but smiled when she rolled a six. The third woman had the cup with four dice in it and rolled a nine. The fourth woman had the cup with two dice in it and rolled a twelve. The fifth woman looked really excited because she knew she had the cup with all five dice in it and she rolled a twenty two.

After the roll was over all the woman went separate rooms of the house and a number of men split off and followed them. We walked around to see the action going on in the different rooms and it was very hot. All the male members were in pretty good shape and really took care of the women. You could hear moans and screams of pleasure wherever you went. I didn't know about Liz but I had already decided that I wanted to join. We had so much trouble finding suitable men on our own sometimes and this club would make everything so much easier.

We were both so hot when we got home that we were tearing each other's clothes off as soon as we got through the door. I carried her to the bed and as soon as I put her down I attacked her pussy with my tongue until she came all over my face.

After she came she said, "I need your cock."

I wasn't going to argue with her so I climbed between her outstretched legs and sank my hard cock into her hot wet pussy as she screamed in pleasure.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "That club was so hot and turned me on so much. I want us to join."

"It turned me on too, the whole atmosphere, the men, rolling the dice, everything." She said.

"I loved that too, I can't imagine how hot and excited you would be going up there and rolling those dice to see how many men will fuck you." I said.

"I wasn't even participating and it made me hot." Liz said.

"Which one did you want to be?" I asked.

Liz gave me a wicked smile and said, "You know which one."

"I know but I want to hear you say it." I said.

"I wanted to be the one who rolled the most." She said.

"Me too. That would have been so hot, just imagine how that would have been with all those different guys fucking this hot wet little pussy, just like I am right now." I said.

With that Liz just moaned and told me to fuck her hard.

The next day we contacted James and said we wanted to join and asked what the next step was. He said that it was a two part process. A prospective female member would first have to come to a club initiation as a "fluffer" for three other women who were in the second part of the process. This way they would get to see how it all works before finally deciding to join or not. James said that an initiation was going to occur in two weeks and if we were sure about it he would schedule us to attend. I told him we would be there.

It was a long two weeks but the day was finally here, Liz was only going to be giving blow jobs but she was really excited and I was too. Liz wanted to look hot and sexy for the party so she picked out her shortest black satin miniskirt, 4 inch spike heeled pumps, black thong, and a red cami top with no bra. She fixed her hair and did her makeup and when I saw her she looked incredibly hot, the men were going to love her.

When we got to the address and started to walk up to the door Liz said, "My pussy is really wet and tingling."

"Mmmm, this is pretty exciting. I wish I could take you right now but I guess that will have to wait until later" I said.

"Too bad, I want your cock right now too." She said.

We went in and James met us again and escorted us to a room where three other couples were waiting who looked to be their mid to late 30's. We sat down and James began to explain how the initiation worked.

"First off let me welcome you all here. The initiation will begin shortly, how this will work is that there are three women who are in the final stage of joining this club. In a few minutes we will all go into the main hall. There are three beds placed back to back in the middle of the room and there are 27 male members present plus the pledges husbands." James said.

He continued explaining, "The woman will be tied and blindfolded and led into the room. Each pledge will circle the room so all the men will get a chance to see them and caress their bodies as well as remove their clothing. Once the women are naked they will be led to one of the beds and have their hands secured to the headboard. The male members and the pledges husbands will then line up, ten at each bed, and the initiation will begin."

When James said that Liz and looked at each other with lust, this was exactly like some of the master/slave roleplay we had done in the past.

We focused our attention again on James who said, "A male member will climb on the bed with the pledge, penetrate her pussy, give her ten strokes, and then move to the line of the next pledge. The husbands of the pledges must start in the line farthest from their wives to ensure that every pledge is penetrated by every male member of the club."

"Your job as pledges in the first phase is simple, you are there to ensure that all the males stay hard and ready penetrate the pledges until all of them have been around the circle."

"Once all the men have been around the circle the first time they can then stroke the pledge with their cocks until they cum inside of her. Are there any questions?" James asked.

One woman spoke up, "Do we have to be naked?" she asked.

"You don't have to get completely nude if you don't want to at this phase, but we would like you to at least take your clothes off down to the lingerie or sexy undergarments I'm sure you are all wearing." James said. "Are there any others?"

There were none so James excused himself to make final preparations for the initiation.

When James left I said, "Holy shit this is hot, I had no idea they would do it like this. Thirty men, taking them all one after the other while the woman is tied to the bed and blindfolded. That's more men than you did at the frat house that one time. This is a lot more than I expected but really exciting."

"Oh my god, I know. I couldn't believe it when he said that. My pussy is really tingling now and dripping wet. I'm glad I wore panties or it would be running down my leg." Liz said.

James then came back in the room with a concerned look on his face and said, "Ladies and gentlemen we have a bit of a problem. We just found out that one of the pledges in the final phase is unable to make it tonight so to continue the event as planned the club would like to make an offer." "If one of you would like to take her place you would be allowed to skip the first phase of the initiation and go to the final phase. I'll give you a moment to discuss this amongst yourselves and be back in a minute."

Liz and I both looked at each other. I was thinking we should go for it and I think Liz was thinking that too but I had to ask. "What do you think, do you want to?"

"My god, I want to but I don't know. I had just expected to give blowjobs tonight, but thirty men taking me, one after the other.' She said.

I could tell that Liz was turned on and wanted to do this but didn't want to make the decision herself. Ever since we started this lifestyle I had coordinated everything, chosen the men, set the times, dates, places, everything. We did it like this to put some limits on Liz who had been very reckless at times in her past. Now I think she was falling back to that and wanted to me to make the decision for us.

I thought about it for a moment and said, "I think we should do, we're both really turned on right now and I think this is what we both want."

"Ok, then. When James comes back we'll volunteer." She said.

"There is one other thing though. We have discussed this in the past but the opportunity hasn't come up until now. You do realize that I have to participate, I will have to have sex with the other two women." I said.

"I nearly forgot about that." Liz said. "I was so focused on what was going to happen to me."

"Are you Ok with that?" I said.

"I told you before that I don't like the idea but it would only be fair since I will be with the other men. I guess since I'm going to be tied and blindfolded I won't see it anyway, so I guess I'm ok with that. She said.

"Are you sure? I asked.

"Yes, I know you are going to do it and that's enough. I just don't want any details about it from you later." She said.

"Ok, as long as you sure." I said.

We looked around the room and the other couples looked nervous. I wasn't sure if any of them were going to volunteer or not. I think this might have been more than they had expected just like it was for Liz and I so I didn't think so.

James came back in and said, "So have we made a decision?"

The other couples kind of looked at each other for a moment and then I spoke up and said that Liz would volunteer to take open spot.

"Wonderful!" James said. "Elizabeth please come with me and Jay you can proceed down the hall to join the other men."

I went down the hall and found the other men waiting. They already had their clothes off so I disrobed as well and put mine on the shelf in the corner with the other men's clothes and waited. About five minutes later the other couples we were with before came into the room. Two of the women had all stripped down to their sexy lingerie and spike heels but one was brave and was completely naked except for a garter belt, fishnet stockings, and spike heels.

A few minutes later James came out and said, "Gentlemen, the ladies are ready!"

With that my heart began to pound as he led the first woman out, she was dressed very sexy and was blindfolded, had her hands tied behind her back, and had on a leather collar and leash. As James led her out into the room I saw the second woman being led out by another male club member in the same way, blindfolded, hands tied, collar and leash. Then I saw Liz and my heart began to race, she looked absolutely stunning in her sexy outfit and heels along with the blindfold, collar and leash and her hands tied behind her back. I just couldn't get over how intense this whole situation was. I think Liz felt it too, actually all the women, because they were all breathing very deep and hard with their excitement at being led out like this to be fucked. All of the women had an idea of what was going to happen but once you are blindfolded and tied up it just totally adds an extra level of excitement and the unknown.

As James led group around the room you could feel the excitement building, you could hear the women breathing heavy and hear their spike heels clicking on the hard floor. Once James and the other men had each woman by one of the beds he told everyone to stop. I then saw that they untied each woman's hands and had them raise their arms above their heads so they could pull the women's tops off. Liz and one other woman were not wearing any bra so their breasts were immediately exposed to the men, their nipples becoming hard as stones. The other woman had her bra removed exposing her breasts as well. Once they were naked from the waist up their hands were then tied again behind their backs. Some of the men then crowded around and began to run their hands over the women's bodies, feeling their breasts and tweaking their nipples.

James then moved the women on slowly walking them around the room counter clockwise until they stopped at the next bed. When they got there I then heard the zippers of their skirts being undone and saw them fall to the floor. James and the other men had the women raise their feet and one at a time and step out of the garments. As I moved around the room to get a good view of this happening to Liz I saw that one of the woman didn't have any panties on and the men had her spread her legs and immediately began caressing her pussy as she moaned.

I then saw Liz who still had her thong on but the men were running their hands over her body and rubbing her pussy through the thin material as she stood there with her legs spread. She was moaning very loudly as she was surrounded by about six men that caressed nearly every inch of her body.

James then continued to lead them around the room, and stopped them one final time. Liz and the other woman had their panties removed and once all three of them were completely naked they were then put on the beds, on their backs, and had their hands tied above their heads to the headboard.

James then said, "Gentleman, it is time to begin. Husbands of the pledges please line up at the bed farthest from your wife and once everyone is in place we may begin."

I reluctantly moved around the room to the farthest bed. As I said before, most all of my fantasies revolve around watching Liz being fucked by other men and in the position I was in at the farthest bed I didn't have a good view of her. I lined up with the other men and looked to see that tied to the bed in the line I was in was a very pretty petite woman. She had long blond hair tied back into a pony tail, small pert breasts with nice nipples, creamy skin, and a completely shaved pussy. She looked to be in her early to mid 20's and she was moaning very loudly and breathing fast and heavy. James said "Begin" and the first man in line got up on the bed with the blond and penetrated her pussy. She cried out as he did and started to moan very loudly. The man did his ten stokes in her before moving on.

I was still trying to get a good view of Liz as I moved down the line towards the blond. All of the sudden I felt a warm hand on my cock and looked down to see one of the women that we had been in the waiting room with earlier. She looked like she was in her early 30's and was a pretty brunette with green eyes. She had on a sexy light pink lace bra with matching boy short panties as well as black spike heels with thin straps that wrapped around her feet and ankles.

When I looked down she smiled and said, "You're up next, let me make sure you are nice and hard for her." She then took my cock into her mouth and started bobbing back and forth.

Actually I was already pretty hard but I wasn't going to argue with her because her mouth felt great on my cock. She sucked my cock for about a minute and was just getting into a good rhythm when the guy on the bed finished his ten strokes and then I was up. I felt kind strange getting up on the bed with the petite blond, I had not been with any other women since Liz and I got together ten years ago. It's not that I didn't want to fuck her just the prospect of it felt strange. I climbed up between her legs and sank my cock into her shaven pink pussy and all those strange feelings went away and all I could think about was how great my cock felt in her pussy. It was tight, wet and very hot. I mean she must have been really turned on because her pussy felt scorching hot wrapped around my cock.

12