My Punishment

Story Info
Girl & father discover punishment is pleasure.
2.1k words
4.03
85.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CamiJay
CamiJay
3 Followers

I couldn't believe had had been busted again. I swear my Dad knew I was going to do something before I even thought of doing it. From the time I was 6, he always busted me. You would think I would have learned by now, not to cross the line. But in truth, I kind of like it when he catches me. It makes me feel safe some how. And the attention, I love the attention. When I was younger I hated the spankings, sometimes he would get relentless with the strokes, making it hard for me to sit for days after. He always felt bad afterwards, which made me question why he continued to use spankings as my punishment. Until tonight that is, tonight I finally understood it.

I was out with my friends tonight, I knew it was pass curfew, but I also knew my Dad was out with his buddies and wouldn't be home until well after I was. We weren't really doing anything that wrong. We were just hanging out at the park, I admit we had some wine, but we weren't driving or anything. I got home at 1:30 to find no car in the driveway and no lights on in the house. I was proud of myself as I walked up the stairs to my room. He would never know.

I entered my room began taking my clothes off, tossing my shirt and pants on the floor. When suddenly I heard his voice, "Well, darling did your watch break again?" I looked over and there he was sitting on my bed. He caught me by surprise, so I just stood there, forgetting I was only in my bra and panties. He gave me that look; you know the one where you know no matter what you say you can't get out of the predicament you are in. I just said, "I'm sorry, I lost track of time." He asked me the normal series of questions; where were you, who were you with, what were you doing and the dreaded were you drinking? I decided I wouldn't lie this time and maybe my punishment wouldn't be as severe since he always knows when I am lying to him. So I fessed up the evening events, including the wine consumption.

He just looked at me as I spilled my guts. He didn't move or interrupt me once. After my confession I stood in front of him waiting for him to yell. He didn't say a word he stared at me. This was not how it usually goes when I get busted. I didn't know what to think. Was he really that disappointed in me? My mind was reeling from the mixture of wine and actual guilt. He finally spoke, "I am glad you told me the truth, and I'm glad you're safe. But, I can't let this go unpunished. You know better then to be out this late, something could have happen to you. And you know I don't want you drinking you are only 18 years old." As he spoke I knew what my punishment was going to be rough tonight. He had been drinking, my punishment is always worse when he drinks. I was hoping my own drinking would help numb the pain.

He spread his legs a little and motioned me over to him. I knew the position all to well, so I laid myself across his lap, only then realizing I wasn't dressed. I moved to get up so I could get dressed; only to be knocked back down by a swift and hard slap on my butt. I cried out, "I just wanted to get dressed"

"Not tonight, tonight I want to feel your warm skin as I make it hotter." His words were followed by another slap which was harder then the first. I started to cry, I wasn't used to this kind of pain. A bare hand on a nearly bear butt, hurts. He continued to spank me harder and harder. His grunts were as painful to my ears as his hand was on my butt. I began to struggle to get off him, but he held me down with the hand that wasn't busy assaulting me. I was scared this was new to me, this brutal this soon into it. Crying as I begged him to stop. The more I begged the louder his grunting got.

He stopped for a moment as he adjusted me on his lap. I felt his thing pushing into my stomach now, which wasn't unusual, but him grinding it into me was. "Beg Daddy to stop baby, Beggg meee to stop" I was so freaked out, he never talked to me before, he usually just spanked me and went to his room. When I didn't respond he began to spank me again, I was adjusting to the stinging now though. It wasn't nearly as painful as it was initially. When I ceased screaming out with every slap, he stopped. He held me on his lap, rubbing his thing into my stomach, making softer grunting noises.

He began touching my sore butt softly, running his fingertips all over it. I have to admit it felt really nice. The stinging was being gently soothed, I began to relax as I lay across his lap. Then his fingers wandered to a place he hadn't beaten. I jumped up and looked down at him. He had a soft look on his face, a reassuring look. "Baby, Daddy has to finish. I have to finish it with you this time. I cant go back to my room one more time with only me and my hand. Do you understand?"

I didn't... not really, but as I thought about it, he reached down and undid his pants. He stood up long enough to lower his pants and boxers. His thing was huge and standing straight out. He sat back down on my bed as he held my hands pulling me closer to him.

"Baby, you are old enough to know what this is right?" he said softly as he gazed his thing. I just nodded, I knew it was a penis and it was "excited", we learned about it in school and I saw a movie once.

"When Daddy spanks you it makes his cock very hard. I don't know why it happens but it always has. Every time I slap you little ass...damn...it makes me so hard. When you were little I would get so excited I would cum while I was spanking you. Over the years I have learned to control it, I just wait until I get to my room and jack off. But, that is getting harder to do, your body is different now. You respond to those slaps differently. You like it now, like I do."

Through my tears I busted out, "No, I don't" even though I knew I did, I liked it like he did. I rubbed myself on my pillow after he spanked me, on more then one occasion.

He looked disappointed, his eyes wandered down then back up, looking into my eyes.

"Im sorry Baby, but this time is going to be different. After this I wont ever spank you again. But you have to do something for me. Will you?"

The thought of no more spankings both thrilled me and saddened me. He released my hands and placed his hands on his softening thing. "Take your bra off Baby. Daddy wants to see your little titties." I was stunned, I didn't know what to do.

In a louder more demanding voice he said, "Take off your bra and show Daddy your little titties! If you want me to stop smacking your little ass for good, show me your fucking titties."

One of his hands was slowly stroking his thing back to life, while the other reached around me and slapped the back of my thigh hard. So, I did as I was told. I took my bra off and stood in front of him as he starred and stroked. "Oh those are nice, look my cock is getting hard again. What do you think, do you think it was your titties that did it or that slapping niose?"

I didn't answer him I was too caught up in watching his hand and his thing. He noticed me starring and started to laugh. "You like seeing my hard cock don't you?" I turned my gaze away from him.

"its alright Baby, I like you watching me. It makes me want to cum for you, you want me to cum for you? Baby, look at my cock...please look at it." His hand was moving faster, his breathing was even faster. I did like it, but I liked looking at his face more. It was all contorted and for once he was the vulnerable one.

"Baby, come closer let me suck your titties. Put your tittie in my mouth..." I moved closer letting my chest near his face. He latched right on to my nipple, at first sucking it gently. Oh it felt so nice. Then he nibbled on it, I every nibble go straight down to my private part. He must have known it cause he cupped my private part with his hand. As he rubbed me gently he bites my nipple so hard I thought it would come off in his mouth. I screamed out in pain and ecstasy. I began rubbing my private onto his hand and he assaulted my nipple. Oh it felt so good, nothing could ever feel this good. All of the sudden he stopped. He pushed me back a little then grabbed his thing with both hands.

"Im going to cum. Get down...get down on you fucking knees."

As I lowered my trembling body down, I saw it coming toward my face. "Daddy... is...cumming...on... your... face" Just like that my face was coated with my the goo he ejaculated.

I didn't know what to do, I just stayed there on my knees letting it all drip down my face. As he gathered himself, he reached forward and rubbed the goo into my pores. "Fuck yes...that was good to finally cum on you instead of fantasizing about it. Now get up and lay face down on the bed."

I was so lost in the moment I just did as he instructed, happy to wipe the goo off my face and onto the blanket. "Oh your ass is so red..." Smack right when I it wasn't stinging as much.

"Dad you said no more spanking."

"What was the deal again?"

"You said no more spankings if I showed you..."

"If you showed me what?"

"If I showed you my titties."

He moaned as he rubbed my sore butt. More like grooping then rubbing.

"Baby, did you like it when I shot my cum on your face?"

I was too busy moaning from his digging his fingers into my butt to answer him.

"Baby, tell me you liked watching me stroke my cock for you."

Just moans from me...it was really hurting.

He pulled my panties down my legs. I could feel how wet they had become.

"Ooohhh yes...you really liked me playing with you...didn't you?"

He sat there for the longest time doing nothing. The he told me to turn over. I did and saw him knealing on the bed behind me with his thing in his hand again.

"Spread your legs...I want to see your pussy." I spread my legs watching his face as I did. He was enjoying it...a lot. He took my hand and placed it on my sensitive private area.

"show me what you do after I spank you." I couldn't believe it how could he know what I do? "Do it...rub that pussy for me."

I couldn't help myself I was so far gone now, there was nothing private anymore. I rubbed myself, feeling how hard the little nub was, pushing on it felt sooo damn good. I was so wet my fingers just slid all over. His thing was pretty hard again, he stroked it as he watched my fingers then starred at my titties.

"Your nipples are so fucking hard...ummm....I love watching you... mmmm..." he bent down taking a nipple in his mouth again. I could feel his thing on my leg, he took him hand away and just rubbed it against my smooth leg. It all felt so good, his mouth, my fingers, even his thing felt good. I was moaning and wiggling under him, getting close to my own orgasm. I felt something push against me. His finger...he pushed it...oh he pushed it into me slowly...causing me to buck against him.

He released my nipple long enough to say, "Relax, Baby, its going to feel good." I relaxed letting his finger slowly enter me. He slide it in and out each time it went in a little further. It did feel good. It felt really good. His finger in me, his teeth pulling my nipple, and there it was my orgasm all over my Dad's finger.

CamiJay
CamiJay
3 Followers