My Punk Rock Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My abs were burning and my arms were tired of holding my weight. I fell down next to her and struggled to catch my breath. Mayra wasn't any better off. Her eyes were closed, her mouth wide open gasping for air; she even lacked the strength to close her legs and so they laid there open with our mingled juices oozing out of her. That's how we both fell asleep.

I woke up to the shower running. I got up and my legs were a bit wobbly. I felt like I could use a shower, but for some reason I decided to change the sheets first. I put on my boxers and as I finished changing the sheets Mayra comes out. "Shower's free." There wasn't much emotion in how she said it. She just stated a fact. In the shower I thought about how she spoke to me and how long she had been doing it. I could always tell by her voice how she was feeling and I wasn't getting anything anymore. I wondered if I had been doing the same to her.

I came out and didn't find her in the bedroom. I changed into some casual clothes and found her in the living room. She had been crying. There was a sudden chill throughout my body and then a sharp heavy pain in my chest. Maybe my body knew what was coming before my mind did. It's not like my mind hadn't considered this possibility or even weighed the pros and cons on doing it myself. That didn't mean it made the next words from Mayra any less painful.

"Robert, I've been thinking and I know you have too, but I think we should break up..."