His Pussy

Story Info
A subtle tale of anal domination.
748 words
3.52
19.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers

By the time you slid your fingers in my ass I knew it was time. My ass was so hungry for your dick that it began to lubricate itself. I keep begging you to fuck me but you like to make me suffer.... you like to tease me. The fact that you always make me obey your command turns me on.

I can feel you grabbing at my hair- you then turn my face and kiss my lips.When our lips touch my heart skips a beat- your tongue molesting my tongue, our lips overlapping each others. You firmly push my face in the pillow and continue to finger fuck my ass. I slip my fingers in between my legs and begin to massage my clit. It is so swollen and wet. If I squeeze my clit gently I can feel it pulsating between my fingers. I begin to move my hand faster and I am stopped by the now tight grip you have on the back of my neck.

You pull me up to you in one swift motion and whisper in my ear:

"Did I say you can rub my pussy?"

Before I can utter a sound you pull my neck again and demand I answer you.

I reply with "I don't understand."

You let out a half hearted chuckle an explain "That is my pussy!" "Do you understand now?"

I try to nod my head but you tell me to "use my words!"

"Yes, this is your pussy Daddy!" "May I touch your pussy Daddy?" I beg.

You tell me "no". You then grab my hips and move my ass up in the air. You tell me I need to be punished. You then ask me if I agree. I say yes but you don't believe me.

"You're a liar!" you exclaim. "Do you know what happens to liars?"

SLAP! That's one sharp slap on my ass cheek. It stings so nice. SLAP! There is another.

"Tell Daddy how much you need to be punished!" you demand.

Through moaning and cries of excitement I say "Punish me Daddy, take my asshole!"

SLAP! "Are you telling me what to do?" you ask.

"No Daddy!" I respond.

"I am becoming sick of your lies little girl, it's time I teach you a lesson."

You release the hold on my neck and move over to my ass. I can feel you spreading me open. Your tongue is licking the inside of my ass then down to my pussy, then back to my ass again.

"I can do this all night!" you say.

"Pffft" you spit on my asshole and reinsert your fingers. I can feel you deep inside my ass- my pussy juice is beginning to run down my thigh. You pull your fingers out and put them into my mouth.

"You're a nasty girl!" you say. " Do you know what happens to nasty girls?" "They get fucked" you say.

You get off the bed and walk over to me where you grab my hair and shove your dick in my mouth. You place both hands on my head and slowly move your dick in and out of my mouth. You tell me to rub my clit. I thought I was going to pass out. Without hesitation I bring my fingers to my pussy and spread my lips open exposing my swollen clit. I then rub my pussy feverishly. You take one of your hands off my head and push my legs open so you can watch me playing with your pussy.

"Mmmmmm Daddy likes that!"

You put your hand back on my head and begin to work my face out. You are pumping my face so hard your balls are slapping my chin. You like it when I gag on your cock so you make me deep throat it a few times before stopping. You tell me to face the opposite direction and you guide my hips. I can feel your spit drizzle down my ass and finally the moment I have been waiting for. I can feel the tip of your head pressing against my ass until you enter me.

It feels so tight and so good. At first you go nice and slow and then you build up a rhythm.You are riding the shit out of me. Pounding my ass over and over again. You are fucking me so deep.

"Do you like that?" you ask.

"Yes, Daddy!" I respond.

"I'll just bet" you say.

NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers