My Pussy

Story Info
I want to tell you all about it.
1.5k words
4.16
73.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello. My name is Cassandra. Some call me a MILF. I'm a mature woman with a round pretty face, firm body, sizable tits and a fat ass -- minus the cellulite. I'm recently divorced and I'm so lonely. And I get SO horny. I need love. Real love. A love that can let me fuck like the whore I am.

I want to tell you about my pussy. May I do that? (giggle) Please? You see, I like to touch it. I like for it to be touched. Because it tingles all the time. It floods my senses with desire and longing and need and, in turn, is flooded by an ongoing wetness that is warm and soothing and, yes, pleasing to the taste.

Mmm . . . I wish it was you tasting me. I really do. I bet you're the kind of guy or girl who would touch my pussy real nice, wouldn't you? (giggle) Please. Don't be shy. I'm not. Not when I'm with you. My pussy lips are fat and puffy like my mouth. See? Sweet cock-sucking lips, baby. Warm and succulent. Both will open wide for love. Or lust. My orifices don't enjoy remaining empty for long. Whether it be my mouth, my pussy, or my asshole, I want to open them to someone like you. Mmm . . .

Will you lick the coarse hairs that rim my cunt-lips? I want to be licked with your wet tongue all over my body, but especially all over my vagina -- both inside and out. Oh, I have a small clitty. It's a baby clit. It doesn't look like much but, god, is it sensitive! It throbs like mad inside me, driving me to distraction. I need you to touch it! I need you to touch me and rub my joy-button over and over as I moan my hot breath into your ear.

(Oh, baby . . . Oh, baby . . . Oh, baby . . . Ooohhh . . .)

I don't care if others can see. I don't. Maybe I want them to. Maybe I want them to touch me too. But, no -- I'm embarassed. No. No, I'm not. Yes. Don't say that! It's that horny talk! Be a good girl. No! I want to fuck! I. Just. Want. To. Fuck. Now! Yes, it's true. I'm as horny as anyone I meet, guy or girl. Be nice to me and I'll be very nice to you.

The taint between my pussy and asshole is my special place. I really like having it licked from pussy to ass for a long time. (Fuck, yes, I do!) I'll bend over and watch you between my jiggly thighs as you run your tongue back and forth, mixing your spittle with my girl juices. You like that, lover? I'll do the same to you too. I swear I will. You just wait. Oh, yes, I'll suck you so good. I'll kiss you tenderly and slip my tongue inside you, poking you with stabs of tingly pleasures. My small, delicate fingers wil tremble as they search the topography of your flesh and land at the center of my attraction: Your anxious crotch.

But my pussy . . . my pussy, baby . . . Come look at it. See how my inner lips are shaped like a lotus-petal? Do you like that? It's because I pull on them all the time. I've been pulling on my lips since I was a little girl. But, now, I want you to pull on them -- all night long -- with your fingers and your mouth. (Oh, fuck yea!) I'm getting so wet just thinking about you. I want to give my pussy to you. I hope you can handle it 'cause it wants to be handled.

I want to lie on my bed with my legs spread and just watch you fuck me silly. Do anything you want. Just make me cum. Then make me cum again. Then I'll fuck you until you can't breathe. I love to suck and fuck. I love to feel hot flesh on mine -- and in mine. I want to lick and suck your nipples as you do mine. I want us to moan together in lust. I want us to let ourselves go and fall into our most primitive states of being -- the state of raw animal passion that only an overwhelming orgasm can release! Cum with me, baby! Cum for me! Let me cum for you! All the time. Every day.

(I will, you know . . . because my pussy tells me to.)

It's so pink inside my sweaty little hole. Bright and shiny pink delicate flesh craving some rough action. Spit into my pussy while you finger and suck on it so I can feel it run out and down the crack of my puckered little asshole. Watch me as I play with myself and get my migpple long and hard for you. See me close my eyes and bite my lower lip? I can't help. That feels SO good! (Fuck yea!)

Do you like the aroma of my ass? I perfumed it with chocolate flavoring: a Hershey bar! Oh, it's so sticky in my ass. You better lick it out now because it's making a dark-brown mess on these sheets. (giggle) (Ooooooohhhhhhhh, yyyyyeeeeeeeesssssssssss . . . Mmmmm . . .)

I hope you like the taste of cum, because I do. I want to mix your cum with mine and swallow it down slowly! (Mmmm . . . Tastes good . . . Real good . . .) Please kiss the rest of it off my lips, baby. I want to give it to you -- just like you gave it to me. Then I'm gonna squat over your face and bounce my cunt up and down on your tongue until I cream all over it! Oh, baby, I'm ready to bust my nut all over you! You want it, baby? -- 'Cause it's cumming! Oh, yeah, it's really cummin' . . .

Put your finger in my ass while I squirt in your face, baby. (Yea, Like that.) Is my water sweet? You know that it is. Such a mess. So wet. So very wet. I'm such a wet baby for you. Hear how my cunt makes squishing sounds from inside. You make the juice run out of my hole with the way you touch it. The way you squeeze and lick and suck it. Suck it hard, baby. Lick it all over. Coat my pussy with your saliva and let it run into my holes. (Fuck, that feels nasty! Mmmm... That's why I like it.) I'm a wanton li'l slut with a throbbing cunt. And I need you to fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.

Can I tell you a secret?

I don't like to call my pussy a cunt but when we fuck that's exactly what it will be: a tight little stretched-out cunt that behaves quite badly in public or private! My clit is like an antenna of lust. It sends out waves and shivers of radiating intoxication in an endless loop of ebb and flow. It's a pump that must be primed. Just like the passage of my vagina. My . . . cunt.

Oh, god, I wish I could describe to you how GOOD it feels for a girl to cum in her pussy as hard as that! If you are a girl then you already know, but for a guy . . . Oh, gosh! It's incredible waves of tension and relaease that palpitate from my orifices throughtout my body and back again . . . building and swelling into an orgiastic eruption of unbridled and explosive shock and pleasure that, for moments that seem like eternities, I am taken into another universe! I bear down hard on my pubic bone as my asscheeks squeeze tightly together. I struggle to breathe, panting like a dog after a hard run.

(Gasp!) It's . . . cummin' . . . for you . . . (Ngh! . . . Ahh! . . . Mmnnn . . . Ho! Oh! . . .) Baby, it's cummin' . . . (Nnnnnnnnnnn! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . )

When I cum I can't move momentarily. I'm frozen. My entire being is focused on that uncontrollable fire between my loins burning me to a crisp. At that moment it's all about me and my cunt. Nothing else matters or exists in my world. All I want to is to show you how big a slut I am by bleating out my undeniable need. I've been told that I make some of the strangest expressions ever when I cum. I don't care. If it feels good I do it -- shamelessly.

EeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-ggggggggggggggggghh!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!! Nnnnnnn-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh-EEEEEEEEEEE-Yahhh!!!

Cums like that send me soaring into overdrive. (That's what I need, baby! More! More! HARDER! Pound the living fuck out of me! Fuck me, fist me -- I don't care! Just fuck my cunt as hard as possible! Make it hurt! I need that, baby!) That's what I want when I cum for you . . . Afterward, I'm so excited to leisurely suck and fuck out your cum too. I need that slimy goodness in me and all over me.

So, if I promise to fuck you back, will you come fuck in -- My Pussy?

You'll be doing me a favor.

Love and kisses,

Cassandra.