My Recollection of Gene

Story Info
Recanting my date with an amazing man.
1.2k words
3.87
7.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before reading this please take note that I have changed the name of the man involved. This is my first story and it took place over 6 years ago so the complete details are a bit fuzzy but this is my best recollection. Enjoy!!

÷-÷-÷-÷-÷-÷-÷-÷-÷-÷-÷-÷

As I sit here in the shower, the hot water running down my legs, and caressing my soft cock I have a song stuck in my head. One that I haven't heard in years. "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake. A song that was released years before I was even thought of. Every time I hear this song I am instantly brought back to the mountains of Lake Lugert in Oklahoma. Maybe I should flesh out a few more details before I continue.

You see my name is Matthew, I am 27, I'm 5'8", 5'10" in my nikes! I weigh about 180lbs and carry it fairly well. I am, by no means a jock or muscle head. I'm built like a corn-fed country boy. I have brown hair and green eyes. I'm hairy; call me a cub, or Bubba (my favorite ;-)).

His name was Gene, I think at the time he was 23-26ish. He was about 5'6"-5'8". Handsome. Air force. Brown hair, brown or hazel eyes, and had amazing legs. He wore shorts and PT shoes.

We met on A4A, or Squirt, or maybe even Manhunt. I don't really remember. What I do remember is seeing his profile after our date. He posted,

"Here I go again on my own, Going down the only road I've ever known."

Man talk about a stab in the chest. I thought our date went amazing. I was ghosted after that date by the way.

But what makes this so special is what happened on our date and the impression that this man left on me.

He offered for us to go hiking, which I was perfectly okay with. I'd get to see him sweat and maybe even get to see him shirtless! He pulled up in his Jeep, it was black and had been freshly washed. The windows were tinted as dark as legally possible. He got out and my jaw almost hit the concrete. He was, and still is, the most handsome man I have ever met. He shook my hand and introduced himself. "Hey man, I'm Gene. Nice to meet you," in the most perfect voice I could have imagined. I just nodded, entirely too embarrassed to say anything, and got in his jeep. We stopped and got some drinks for the drive, it was only about 20-25 minutes outside of town. He had the radio playing, Linkin Parks' Papercut I think, on low so we could talk. I put my hand on the arm rest and he grabbed it. My palms instantly got sweaty as I couldn't believe this man would want to hold my hand! The next 15 minutes flew by so fast. I vaguely remember him telling me that he flew in C-17s, I think. It was like we time warped to the foot of the mountain.

"Let's go," he hollered at me. I began to jog to catch up with him only to find him a good 30 yards ahead of me. He allowed me to catch up and we begin climbing at a slower pace. It took us maybe 30 minutes to reach a spot you could look out over the lake and be too high up to be seen. We both had to piss and had left our bottles in the jeep. So we did what men would do, we pissed. It felt so liberating to pee in the wild and not have a care in the world. As soon as I finished and begin to shake dry I caught a glimpse of him stroking and watching me. The sight of him in that exact moment has been something burned into my memory ever since.

I turn around and begin to look for some place to sit and stroke with him; since I can't get off standing up. I find a rock that almost looks like it was made just for this occasion. It was hidden behind another rock and that made it almost into a bench. As I sit down and stroke my hard cock, I watch him watch towards me. I am entranced by him, nothing could disturb my view of this man. Here he is walking towards me with his shorts and underwear pulled down to his knees. His 6.5in cock hard as a diamond in his hand and golf ball size balls hanging below. He has a drip of precum at the tip and I want more than anything to swallow his entire cock down to his balls and lick them in the process.

As I begin to move so that I can suck his sweet cock he pushes me back and drops to his knees, almost as if he were a servant. This man knew what he was doing. He swallowed my 6in cock so fast I lost my breath. When he started to move up on my cock I felt his tongue on the underside side of my cock, running ever so gently side to side. He was turning my into an animal. I was moaning, at least in my head, loud enough to be heard. I wanted to fuck his throat, I wanted to force feed him my cum, and I wanted him to swallow every last drop. But before I could cum he ripped himself off my cock and sat back on his feet.

The expression on his face, pure ecstasy. His face contorted in ways that I will remember forever. I looked down in a split second to see his cock erupt in a shower of cum. It was like Mount Saint Helen's had erupted again. He then swallowed my cock again with such force and determination. He wanted my cum and he wasn't taking no for an answer. I didn't last long after he slid his lubed up fingers in between my checks and proceeded to play with my whole.

The first two ropes went directly down his throat. Giving him no chance to taste me. He pulled his head back and I filled his mouth. I laughed on the inside as I saw cum squirting out of his mouth and running down my cock. He immediately swallowed what he could and begin to clean up. He didn't miss a beat and after he finished cleaning he brought his amazingly perfect lips to mine. We kissed for a little while after and played with each others cocks until the sun started to go down.

On the way home he said he had a great time and wanted to hang out the following friday. I was more than excited and agreed, almost instantaneously.

He may have ghosted me but he left two amazing impressions. The first being that he has, to this day, been the only man to suck me off to completion in under 15 minutes. The second being the reason I joined the Army and probably the reason I have a thing for uniforms. ;-)

*****

Well I hope that this was to your liking. Please comment and let me know! Constructive criticism is the best kind!!