My Redhead Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
I meet my Mistress for the first time.
1.4k words
4.12
45.3k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked shyly on her door, my feet shuffling away from the door as I waited. I heard her heels clicking as she walked down the hallway towards the front door. She opened the door:

"Ummm, hi" he said In her sunny American accent; "are you Josh?"

"Y-y-yes," I stammered slowly. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen In my life. The essence of the fairer sex. I had been Introduced to her by a mutual friend of ours, Jess, she said that we should meet up, so I texted the number I had been given and she Invited me over to her house to meet for 'a drink'.

I stepped Inside after her, watching arse In her tight gym shorts. She turned around, obviously catching me looking, and smiled to herself. I walked Into the modern, clean kitchen, she asked me what I wanted to drink, I replied shyly:

"Just a lemonade ... or something please." Trying hard not to stare at the way her deep red lipstick matched her flowing red hair that flowed down her shoulders toward her ample, pale breasts and the darker areolae that I could just see as she bent down ...

'Oh shit.' I thought, feeling my erection rise In my jeans, she came over to me lemonade In hand, and passed me the drink. I fumbled It In my shaking hands, and It went tumbling down, splashing water over her shorts and my jeans.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry," I mumbled apologetically, she just laughed:

"Oops well I'd better take these off then," and she slid them down her slim legs, toward her perfect feet, her toenails painted blood red to match her fingernails, and her luscious, gleaming hair . I shyly raised my eyes again, staring at her clean hairless crotch, not covered by any panties, she again saw me looking but made no mention, she then grabbed my face and kissed me hard: her tongue probing deep Inside of my mouth.

She suddenly straightened up and grabbed my hand, leading me away, and down a flight of stairs, then a left Into a dark room containing a bed, a shower and a chest of drawers. She turned to face me:

"Strip." she ordered.

"B-b-but." I stammered.

"But nothing bitch!" he screamed and slapped my face. Hard.

"There are a few rules from now on: One, you must at all times call me either 'Mistress or Ma'am'. Two, I decide what happens and when, you say nothing unless you are spoken to. And Three, If you disobey any of my rules, I promise you one thing..."

"What?" I blurted.

She slapped me again:

"No, my little bitch. If you break one of my rules, you will not cum and you will never come back here again. clear?"

"Yes mistress." I said, my erection growing larger.

"Now STRIP!" she ordered.

I did just that pulling off my socks, trousers, shirt and boxers as quick as I possibly could.

"Good." she complimented as she strolled slowly around me, wearing only her top and her high heels. She caresses my nipples and my arse, just as I expected to do to her.

She pushes me back onto the bed face down and straps my hands to the bedposts, I do not struggle or try to free myself, as deep down I know that I want to be 'her little bitch'. she shuffles around and I hear clinking of metal.

Suddenly I can feel something cold press against my arse as 'Mistress' slowly lubed up my arse-hole, pressing deep with her middle finger as she softens me up. I then feel a rubber bell end pressing up against my virgin hole.

"Now my little slut, I'm gonna fuck your boy-cunt so hard ... so so hard." She whispered In my ear, I felt her large supple breasts press up against my back.

She slowly entered me and I felt her girl-cock slide deep Into me, the pain was Incredible, deeper and deeper, widening me up until I was fit to burst the pain mixing with the pleasure as her cock scraped by prostate, then slowly pulling out again and In and out and In and out, faster and faster, her breasts rubbing up and down and the bed rocking and my erection getting bigger and bigger. I could barely feel the pain anymore, just a dull ache, but over beared by the Intense pleasure, without even touching myself. I wanted to cum so badly.

"Oh, I see you like that do you, oh yes." She moaned, continuing to fill a hole that until now I had never thought could give me so much pleasure.

Suddenly she pulled out. And my arse felt so empty with her Inside of me, without her there. she untied me and then pushed me back against the far wall. And sat on the bed, with her back against the wall. I gaped at her. She wore red high heels, black stockings, black elbow-length gloves and a black masquerade mask, perfectly framing her beautiful face, red hair and lips. The dildo that had been deep Inside of me was attached by black straps, with silver studs, wrapping around her thigh and waist. She had her legs spread and was toying with herself with a huge 9 Inch dildo, at least twice the length and width of my tiny member. She was licking the head and shaft of the dildo, whilst the other hand made small circles around her clit. She stared deep Into me. With her eyes fixed on mine she slowly took the whole of the black dick Into her mouth. She moaned. Then after taking It all, the hand near her beautiful, wet vagina pushed two fingers deep Inside of her. And she moaned again. This was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. My one sexual experience being In the back of a dark car, I reached down to play with myself.

"No, my little queer, do not touch yourself one bit, simply watch me playing with myself, all you can do Is finger yourself deep In your little man pussy. NOW!" she ordered, between moans, as she continued to finger herself and fuck her own mouth.

Without hesitating, I Immediately felt down my back and plunged two fingers deep Into my arse, It felt so good and so dirty, my dry fingers using what remained of the lube, as I pushed In and out with my fingers. She moaned faster and louder, and I got bigger and bigger and just as I was about to cum, without even touching my tiny cock. She came, hard and just as I was seconds away from following.she ordered me to stop:

"Stop now my faggot, and come and lick me clean." She panted, having placed the dildo to one side.

I Immediately obliged and bounded towards her stroking her smooth thighs, before burying my face deep Into her sopping wet vagina. I licked It clean, gulping down her beautiful juice like It was nectar.

After she was clean I sat up again.

"Good pet," she mused, looking at my still erect penis. "Now, let's do something about you... In the shower NOW!"

I stepped Into the shower, and she stood outside, waiting for me.

"Now stick It through the hole" she commanded, pointing to the glory hole that was In the side of the glass shower cubicle. As I did so I realised there were no controls In the shower, they were next to her!

She turned the hard power shower on. Full cold. I yelped.

"Yes, scream like the little slut you are," she laughed. Then as I was pressed up against the glass, she sat back on the bed, and re-applied her red lipstick and black mascara, since It had been seriously altered after her masturbation. She then sighed. Looked at me, as I was staring through the glass back at her, my penis the largest It has ever been. Over she walked, and then knelt down In front of It. She bent her head and I could feel her hot breath on the head.

She grabbed my dick and placed It between her soft breasts, rubbing each one up and down Individually, then licking the tip, up and down It went, the cold water running down my arse. Up and down. Up and down. Her other hand went down my shaft and began to fondle my balls.

That was too much.

Suddenly I was cumming, and cumming, the hardest I have ever orgasmed, but I knew not to shout out, lest the magic end; my thick white juice ran all over her, running down her face and those gorgeous pale breasts...

She licked around her mouth.

"Mmmmm." she whispered. "Next time you can try some too!"