My Reluctant Key Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Conservative wife agrees to host a partner swap party.
2.6k words
4.28
149k
135

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my husband Rick suggested hosting a key party, I can't say I was 100% enthusiastic. In fact, I was quite nervous. We'd talked about the swinging lifestyle before, even explored a few couple's profiles online, but it all seemed too risky. It wasn't until my married best friend brought it up during after-dinner drinks at my home, that we saw a real opening.

"Are you telling me you guys never thought about it?" Donna asked.

Rick and I looked at each other. I wasn't sure he was going to spill the beans so I spoke up. "We thought about it, but there are some weird people out there."

It was at that moment that I noticed the smile on Donna's face and the devilish way she kept glancing at my husband. Her husband Mark was apparently in the same mindset, as I caught him staring at my chest a few times. I almost thought I caught him winking, but it could have been my imagination.

Eventually, Donna mentioned that they'd discussed the possibility of swinging with another couple we hung out with—Byron and Tiffany. As soon as she mentioned Byron, I have to admit, I felt a little tingle in my panties. He was a tall slice of man with smoldering eyes and a toned physique. I'd rubbed out more than a few while fantasizing of him climbing between my legs and plowing me through the mattress. While Mark wasn't too bad to look at and I was sure I could do him if I had to, I'd tackle Byron before he could undo the first loop on his belt.

"So it's all set then?" Donna's voice startled me out of my daydream.

"What?" I asked. "What's all set?"

She rolled her eyes and grinned. "Jesus Nicole! Haven't you been paying attention? The key party! Rick said you guys would host it next Friday."

I looked at Rick. He shrugged and reached over to pat me on the leg. "It'll be fine," he said.

"So what do you do at key parties?" I asked. "How does it work?"

"From my understanding, it's just like a regular dinner party or gathering," Donna said. "Except afterwards, the men put their car keys in a bowl and the women reach in. Whoever's key the woman picks, that's who she goes home with."

"Well what if I pick Rick's?" I asked.

"Then I guess you stay with your husband."

"Oh no," Mark said. "We're not having that. If we're really doing this, we have to employ the 'No Wife' rule. You pick your spouse, you go again."

"So it's the four of us, plus Byron and Tiff?" I asked.

"That's the plan," Rick said.

"That's all it better be," Donna said while taking a sip of wine. "Whatever you do, don't tell fuckin' Sandra and Gerry. If I pulled that asshole's keys out of the bowl, I think I'd kill myself."

"He's not that bad," Mark said.

"Then you can fuck' him and I'll go home with the woman who pulls your keys."

"Seriously?" I said. "You'd rather 'lez out' than fuck Gerry?"

"Not only would I make out with a chick, I'd spend the weekend as community property in a Serbian woman's prison before I let that creep touch me."

We all laughed. I understood where she was coming from. Gerry was a slimy, balding, pot-bellied salesman, yet in his mind, he was the second coming of George Clooney. He was always flirting or making lewd comments toward me or Donna whenever his wife wasn't looking. The way he looked at me, those creepy eyes scanning my entire body, made my skin crawl.

"Now wait a minute," Mark said. "Sandra's not too bad on the eyes. I don't think it's fair to exclude her because her husband's an asshole. I mean, no disrespect, but Tiffany's put on a little weight, yet I know both of you wouldn't mind giving Byron a go."

"And how do you know?" Donna asked.

"I see the way the two of you act around him. Admit it, you'd tag team him if you could."

Maybe it was the wine, but an image of me and Donna taking turns slurping Byron's cock flashed through my mind. It didn't help that Donna had already planted the seed that she might be down to hook up with a woman. I tried not to tip my hand, folding my legs in an attempt to calm the growing heat between my thighs. My movement brought Mark's eyes to my legs. His lips parted slightly. Aware of the cock-daggers shooting out of his eyes, I raised my glass and angled away from his line of sight.

"Well, Rick?" Donna asked. "What say you? Gerry and Sandra? In or out?"

I wanted so desperately to hear him say, 'fuck no', but I knew he wouldn't want to miss out on a chance to fuck Sandra. Even if she hadn't been a sex-kitten brunette with a delicious rack, the woman had a way of carrying herself that made you want to fuck her. Hell, there were times when I caught myself daydreaming about hooking up with her. I couldn't pin-point it. I think it was the contrast in personality. She had just enough vulnerability to make you think she'd feel everything you did to her and just enough arrogance to make you want to tame her.

"I'm sort of a 'the more the merrier' kind of guy," Rick said. "More choices, more variety. Otherwise, we could just pair off tonight."

I caught a bit of twinkle in Mark's eyes as he flashed a grin behind Rick's comment. There was no way I was getting into anything that night. Yet, without trying to, my gaze went to his crotch. I wondered what level of stiffness was stirring underneath those slacks. I could almost see the blood being sucked out of his brain and re-directed to his lower regions.

"What about you Nicole? You okay with Gerry and Sandra?"

I rolled my eyes. "No." Everyone burst out in laughter. "But, if everyone else is in ... I guess I can endure one night of anything ... ugh ... even Gerry."

"That's the spirit." Donna mocked me with a fake cheerleader smile and a less than enthusiastic fist-pump.

I realized that I'd just agreed to fuck another man besides my husband. I did the math. Three choices. My first choice would be Byron. Next would be Mark. Although I wasn't sure sleeping with my best friend's husband would be ideal, I'd much rather risk a little awkwardness with Donna than have to end up with Gerry. So all told, I had a 33.3% chance of being really pleased with the outcome. A 33.3% chance of being somewhat pleased, but a little uneasy. And a 33.3% chance of being utterly disgusted. I decided I would have to be a big girl and live with the outcome. Unless I got Gerry. If I ended up with his keys, I'd have to weasel out of it somehow.

At the end of the night, we walked our guests to the door. Donna gave me a peck on the cheek then moved over to Rick. Mark slid in for what I thought was an innocent hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist and as he kissed the most sensitive area of my neck, his right hand slid down to my ass and gave my cheek a subtle squeeze. I looked over to see if Rick had noticed, but he was too busy letting Donna hump and grind his leg. It was official. If we were up for it, our friends would have fucked us that night.

Thankfully, Rick didn't take the bait and we waved goodbye to them from our doorway. As they pulled away into the street, I felt Rick's fingers crawling up my abdomen. In a second, his tongue was in my ear, my breasts were being mauled and my dress was being unzipped from behind. I reached behind me, surprised to feel his naked cock, hard as a steel beam and ready to play.

My dress hit the floor. I closed the door as Rick slid my panties to the side and pushed his way inside my wet slit. It wasn't long before my body was jerking forward with each pump. I felt the jiggle in my ass every time he pulled back and slammed back inside me, each thrust a little harder than before. My mouth fell open and a moan escaped. This seemed to encourage him to drill deeper. His cock felt larger and more rigid than ever, no doubt a result of our discussion with Donna and Mark.

He held me tight at the waist, his breath streaming across my neck each time he rammed into me and I felt a quivering little precursor to an orgasm building between my thighs. I bit my wrist and closed my eyes, wondering where Rick had been hiding this type of passion. We were a long way from our usual missionary session after watching Jimmy Fallon. This was violent, almost hate-fucking and I loved every second of the intrusion. He was nailing me like property and my suspicion was confirmed when he whispered "slut" in my ear.

That was all the encouragement my pussy needed. I locked into a frozen 'fuck-me' pose and rode the wave all the way to shore. The 'smack' sound of his thighs slapping against my ass was so primal, so reckless, I wanted to be his in that way for the rest of my days. I felt owned and even the feminist within me didn't object to my husband's claim on my body.

Rick grunted with every thrust. I thought he was going to drive me through the door and out on the front lawn. The way he was pounding me, he probably would have just mounted me from behind and continued power-fucking me on the grass while our neighbors cheered him on. He was an animal, a side I hadn't seen ... ever. He picked up steam and my moans became screams. I clawed the surface of the door. Rick lifted my leg and my body became one taut, clinched muscle. I yelled his name. Again, he replied with the word 'slut'. I coated his cock with my juices and he blasted a year's worth of cum inside me.

He held me against the door, pressing his softening cock as far up inside me as he could, while his seed mixed with my wetness and trickled down the inside of my thigh. He kissed my neck. "How was that?"

"How do you think?" I whispered. We were both panting like puppies.

"You were asking for it," he said, sliding his cock out of me and releasing my leg. I could barely stand. I lost my balance and fell back against his chest.

"Is that why you were calling me a slut?" I asked. I spun around and he cradled the back of my neck, bringing me in for the deepest, most passionate kiss we'd shared in years.

When our lips parted, he held me close. "You liked it?"

I smiled. "Loved it."

"I figured you would. I saw the way you were letting Mark grope your ass."

"Hey!" I punched his chest. "He caught me off guard. I was expecting a simple hug and next thing I knew, he had a handful." I raised my brow. "I noticed you didn't step in to do anything about it."

He grinned. "You seemed to be enjoying yourself."

I gave his cock a gentle squeeze. "I think there was another reason. I saw what Donna was doing."

"Okay," he said with a chuckle. "Then I guess we're both sluts."

The rest of the week went by in a blur—a blur of Rick's cock entering me from every angle we could think of. We were like two teenagers sneaking around while the parents were out of town. Every chance we got to go after each other, we did. I didn't matter whether it was the bedroom, the shower or the kitchen. It was clear that the thought of swinging had rejuvenated our love life. In fact, I wasn't even sure 'rejuvenated' was the right word. We weren't recapturing passion that we'd somehow allowed to fade. We were discovering our sexual bond for the first time—making an honest brand of love, with no inhibition or reservation. We talked, communicated what we needed and we didn't fear judgment. As the week went on, I began to wonder if we really needed to go through with the key party at all. The whole point was to kick-start our sex life. We'd done that and then some.

Yet, Friday loomed and that morning, Rick reminded me of our commitment as he playfully flicked his tongue over my clit.

"You remember what tonight is?" He asked between my moans.

"You ... you really wanna ... oooh ... go through with it?" I purred like a naughty kitten.

He slurped my flowing juices. "We promised."

"I know," I replied, gasping at his attentiveness. "But things ... are so good now. Maybe ... maybe ..."

He lifted his head from my snatch and cradled his meat in his hand. The head was deep purple and appeared to be trembling with hardness. "Maybe?"

"I just think—ahh ... aaahhh..."

He plowed into me with blatant disregard for my reply. Before I knew it, my legs were resting on his shoulders and my ankles crossed behind his neck. His hips flexed and drove downward faster and faster, each time reaching depths within me that had gone neglected for years. He leaned down to kiss me, pinning my legs over my head and I reached up, wrapping my arms around his neck. My pussy was wide open, prone for entry and he took full advantage, plowing straight down into my hole. After each entry, my ass bounced off the mattress, meeting his relentless thrusts each time. My head bobbled as if I had no neck. I was in fuck heaven.

Rick sped up his rhythm, grunted and I knew he was close to release. I clutched him tighter, clawing the base of his skull, urging him to go deeper. The headboard was on the verge of knocking out our bedroom wall as he rode me like bucking horse. I felt my own climax stirring and prayed that Rick would hold back long enough to bring me over. No such luck. He tensed, stiffening out like a board and spewing his cum inside me. To my surprise, his release triggered a spasm of my own.

"Aghhh!" I arched my back and shivered through a pussy-quaking orgasm. As he lay on top of me, panting, I fought to catch my bearings. We'd never come together before. In fact, I thought the whole idea of it was just a myth fueled by romance novels and those soft core porn movies on Cinemax. I was pleasantly surprised to learn I'd been mistaken.

My legs spread apart and flopped to the mattress. Rick rested on top of me, breathing heavily in my ear. "So about tonight?"

It was clear we'd reached a point of no return. In that moment, I was willing to grant any request. If we were in a biker bar and he told me to fuck every man in the room, I would have stripped down and laid flat out on the pool table. If we were in church and he asked me for a blowjob, I would have been on my knees before first sermon. The key party was a given. I'd had reservations about jealousies and awkwardness afterwards, but I was convinced that nothing could come between the sexual bond we'd found. We were on a runaway train, blazing across tracks of uninhibited discovery. If the next station stop was in the arms of other partners, so be it.

I pulled him close and whispered in his ear. "Tonight, your slut wife is throwing a party. Don't be late."

"Wouldn't miss it," he said.