My Renaissance Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty lame?" I asked, probing for more information.

"Yeah, he was a two-minute man, according to Mel. What bothered me was that he'd always try to do things with her when I was around. It seemed kind of disrespectful to Melissa. She didn't want to do it and I didn't want to see it. But he still would drop his pants at any opportunity to get her to suck or fuck him in front of me."

"Well that's not good," I said.

"No, it's not."

We were just pulling into her apartment complex.

"We still have a date Saturday, right?" Jenn asked.

"Damn straight." I looked over and smiled.

"Okay. You better not forget to call, mister."

"You have my word, Jennifer. I will call you. And you're always welcome to call or text me as well, although I may not have my phone on in the evenings."

I parked and elected to walk her to the door. When we got to her third-floor apartment, Jenn opened the door and pulled me along. Melissa was making breakfast and was already up and dressed for work. She hadn't put her makeup on yet, but she was still pretty.

"Hi Melissa. How are you?"

"I'm well," Melissa said. "Hi Joe. How ya' doing?"

"I'm doing pretty well, Melissa. You're looking pretty spry this morning."

"Well thank you, but not nearly as spry as you two."

Jenn walked past the kitchen towards what must have been the bedrooms, stripping her shirt off.

"Jenn," Melissa said, turning her attention to her room-mate.

"Yeah?" Jenn said, stopping to turn around, now stripping her bra off in clear view of both Melissa and I.

"Jenn, you're such a bitch. You know that, don't you?"

Jenn laughed. "He thinks you're cute, Mel. So shut up."

"I hate you!" Melissa said good-naturedly.

Jenn disappeared into her bedroom.

"So, Mr. Stud. Would you like some eggs? You probably need some protein and all."

I laughed. "I'd love some, Melissa."

She was trying not to even grin, but it was funny how she said it.

She cracked a few additional eggs and began cooking them after scrambling them.

"Anything I can do to help?" I thought it would be courteous to ask.

"You can set a place setting for you and Jenn since she made it home in time for breakfast - if you've got time to have some breakfast."

"I'd be delighted to share breakfast with two very pretty ladies," I said. "You know, I didn't mention it last night, but you've got a very pretty smile and I could drown in those blue eyes of yours," I said to Melissa.

"You're such a flirt," she said, smiling and blushing at the same time.

"Flirt or not, it's true."

I finished my assignment at the table as Melissa went back to the bedroom. I heard her tell Jenn breakfast would be ready in five minutes.

She came back in the kitchen and I took the opportunity to steer the conversation. I told her I thought her idea of a romantic date was very sweet and romantic and that any guy would be very lucky to have her. She seemed a little skeptical about what I was saying.

She couldn't help but smile again. "Mmmmm. Yeah, well, guys like you like skinny girls like Jenny. She's the one that got taken home last night, not me. She always manages to date the cute guys while my boyfriend's busy peeking into other girls' windows and jerking off into Jenn's panties. Ugh! Sometimes I hate men!"

"Melissa. You're a damn pretty girl. Just be patient. You'll find a good guy out there. Honestly, I would still be honored to take you out and proud to have you on my arm."

I continued, "I know a great little place about a half-hour out of town that's very cozy and intimate. We'll go have some dinner and while it's a little cold outside for a walk under the moonlight on a beach, maybe we could spend some time in front of the fireplace together afterwards. Maybe watch a movie. Maybe just talk."

"Are you a man-whore or something? You just fucked my room-mate and now you just want down my pants."

"Mel, that's not true. The offer stands, even if you want to wear a chastity belt. Think about it."

She cracked a smile even though she was trying to be mad at me. Maybe I was making some progress. She was a little cynical, that's for sure.

"Okay. You've got yourself a deal," she was hooked. "How about tomorrow or Friday."

"Let's make it 7:00 Friday in case I'm running late with patients. I've got a pterodactyl to wrestle tomorrow night."

Melissa laughed at that. "Deal," Melissa said, smiling and holding her hand out to shake. "But don't plan on getting down my pants." We shook on it and she gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I pulled out a business card and gave her my cell number on the back.

Jenn came back in, now dressed for work, and we shared some laughs and conversation over a nice breakfast. I left not long after scarfing down my food so I wouldn't be late.

I gave Melissa a hug and then one for Jenn as well.

=============================

Jenn called me later that afternoon. "So, Melissa tells me you two have a date for Friday. I wanted to ask you about it."

"Just being a gentleman. I told her she was welcome to wear her chastity belt."

"She mentioned that but I think hers is broken after this dry spell," she laughed. "Just to calm my worries, are you and me are still on for Saturday - no matter what happens Friday night?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, you sexy thing you."

"Alright. I feel a little bit better."

"I'll be a perfect gentleman for her and I'll be honest with both of you."

"Well, she likes you a lot, but so do I. I wouldn't be happy with her trying to steal away a guy I was dating, but I guess we aren't dating yet."

"Jenn, I like you a lot, and last night was something I'll remember for a long, long time."

"I think I hear a 'but' coming," Jenn replied.

"I'm not going to stop seeing you because Melissa and I go out for dinner. Even if we start seeing each other regularly, I told you I'm not looking for a long-term, exclusive relationship right now."

"I know. You mentioned that. That's another reason I'm not completely pissed off here. If I thought I could have you all to myself, I'd be mad. If I weren't so damn jealous about her fucking you, I'd probably tell her you were a great guy for her."

"Well, thanks Jenn. I'm really looking forward to you spending the night Saturday. Make sure you pack yourself an overnight bag. And you mentioned you had a lingerie drawer. See if you can find something or two in there I might like, okay?" I thought I'd completely ignore the Melissa and me part of what she said.

"Oh, I think I might be able to come up with something. You are going to ravage me again, right?"

"I'll let you use your imagination. See you around 6 on Saturday, okay?"

"Ciao!"

I put my phone back in my pocket, thinking to myself that it was going to be a good weekend. It sounded like Melissa and I having some time in bed was a sure bet. But no matter how Friday night went, I knew I was in for some torrid sex with Jenn Saturday.