My Renaissance Ch. 14

Story Info
Scoring with busty blonde room-mate of my newest girlfriend.
4.9k words
4.44
35.5k
5
0

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14. Jennifer's room-mate slays me.

So, Friday arrives. It's date night with Melissa, the cute, blue-eyed blonde room-mate of my new friend Jennifer. She hasn't had a serious date since she broke up with her boyfriend months before and I'm going to take her out for a romantic dinner and then a movie at my place.

I've got the house to myself as Brian, my room-mate, is spending the night with Sherri, one of his girlfriends.

I arrived at the girls' apartment to pick Melissa up at 6:57. I put a breath strip and looked in the mirror to make sure I didn't have a booger hanging out of my nose or pepper stuck between my teeth before I headed to her door feeling confident and in a great mood.

I knocked on the door at 7:00 exactly. Melissa answered a moment later. I smiled and offered her flowers.

"For me?"

"But of course. Pretty flowers for a pretty lady. You look fabulous, by the way."

"Well, thanks! You look pretty handsome as well." She gave me a kiss on the lips as she took the flowers off my hands.

"Here, these too." I handed the chocolates to her.

"This is no fair. I have a weakness for chocolate," Melissa said. She took the flowers and chocolates and walked towards the kitchen. Her ass looked good in those pants.

I gave her a little whistle and she looked back at me and smiled.

She looked great. Her face was positively beautiful, especially with her makeup. Her nicely tanned skin bore a striking contrast to her curly blonde hair that was all freshly done up. She put some effort into her hair and it showed. Her clothes complemented her figure nicely. Her snug charcoal gray slacks that were very flattering of her thighs and ass and her shirt was a sophisticated button down unbuttoned two short of where I'd have liked it but one lower than her mom would approve. She probably weighed about 160 pounds or so. At 5' 5"ish, that's a bit heavier than I usually date, but Mel had a nice set of boobs and a nice ass to match and besides, I wasn't taking her out expressly to get lucky. In fact, I'd told her to wear her chastity belt.

"You know, you didn't have to go to all this trouble for our little dinner date," I told her. "I would have happily taken you without any makeup in a sweatshirt and jeans."

"It was no bother."

"Well, I'm flattered you think I'm worthy to do all this for me. Thank you." I wouldn't have been surprised if she spent a good part of the day working on her hair and makeup. It made me glad I dressed up in some nice khaki pants and a nice turtleneck under a sweater.

I took her down about 25 miles south of town to a quaint little Italian restaurant and she loved the food and the small-town atmosphere. I was a little worried that she might be a tough date given some of her bad experiences with her last boyfriend, but she was a doll. On the way down, she told me briefly about how her last boyfriend had been jacking off in her room-mate's panties and peeking in the neighbor girl's window before she dumped his silly ass. I didn't mention that Jenn told me about much of that.

We were shown to a booth and as soon as I sat down, she got up and moved over to my side of and sat next to me. We had a nice, light conversation over a glass of wine. When the food came, we tried each other's main course, feeding each other and acting like little lovebirds. We talked about some of our best times as adults. There were lots of laughs and giggles and it was a lot of fun. We hit it off quite nicely.

Time flew by as we continued to learn about one another on the trip home. She held my right hand for most of the trip.

When we got back to my place, I had her favorite movie, "The Notebook", set up to play in the living room. On Brian's big flat panel, it would be pretty impressive - almost as good as going to a theater.

I started a fire in the fireplace while she powdered her nose. I also brought in a couple of glasses of pinot grigio to drink and some buttered popcorn.

"My goodness!" she said when she saw the wine, popcorn and the movie I had selected.

"Wine and popcorn, the snack of champions," I quipped.

"No, the movie. That's my favorite. How did you know?"

"Little birdie," I said. A little birdie named Jenn, anyway.

We started the movie and she cuddled up between my legs and leaned back on my chest pulling up a fleece throw blanket up to her waist. The movie plan went nicely until the first love scene. It wasn't long after that she guided my hands to her ample breasts. I consciously took it slow, despite my first inclination to grope away. I didn't want her to think for a second that this date was about me bagging her, but her boobs sure did feel good.

It seemed I wasn't going aggressively enough for Melissa as she guided my hand down to her belt-line then still lower. Soon, I had my fingers between her legs. I remember thinking to myself that it was so warm down there under the blanket and between her legs. It felt so good that I put my other hand down there too.

She just laughed and said "silly boy."

She put her hands on top of mine, and she was now rubbing herself with my hands, pitching her pelvis and breathing a little heavier. Then the first moan came. She was prompting me to rub her pussy through her pants so I did. I kissed and nuzzled on her neck and she moaned even more.

Soon after she sat up and took off her shirt revealing a very sexy pink bra. Then she shucked her pants off, much to my surprise. Under her pants she wore a sexy pink boy-short type panties.

"Turn around and let me see your sexy ass," I told her before she could sit back down.

She turned and I got a good look at her round ass cheeks. The cut of those boy-shorts really accentuated her buttocks and made her ass look good. I gave her a wolf whistle. "Damn, girl!"

"Your turn," she said to me as she knelt down in front of me, pulling the blanket over her. She unbuckled my belt and unfastened my pants and pulled them open. Digging briefly, she came up with my bulging cock. It was already hard, especially after she stripped down to her bra and panties.

"Jenn said you had a nice one," Melissa said proudly. "She was so right!"

"Thanks. You two sure are gossipy girls."

"Yeah, we're like sisters. She also said one of your balls hung lower than the other, just so you know," she laughed while gently stroking my cock.

"Did she tell you about my tattoo?" I asked.

"Where? She said you didn't have any."

"I don't have any. I was just testing you!"

"You're so bad."

Melissa began sucking my dick. She went slow and easy at first but then put some vigor into it, moaning as she did so.

To my surprise, she deep-throated my cock, taking all seven inches into her mouth. I enjoyed the feeling as my cock slid down her throat. She didn't just touch my abdomen with her nose, she had her lips firmly against it. My cock had to have been a good ways down that wonderful throat of hers.

"I'm going to shoot one down your throat if you keep that up, Melissa," I told her. She backed off my cock.

"Ooh. I'd better slow down then." She was grinning widely. "Because I'm nowhere near ready for you to come just yet." She winked.

She sat up and took off the bra and showed me her big boobies.

"Wow!" They were big. They sagged a little but were pretty impressive. Her pretty pink areolas were a little bigger than a silver dollar and her nipples were rock hard.

"You like them?" she asked, cocking her head to the side and pushing them together.

"Oh, hell yeah. How big are they?"

"Big Cs or little Ds. Depends on the bra."

"Oh my!" I fondled them for a moment. They were nice and soft.

She soon went back to work on my cock for a while and I admired her technique and I kept trying to see those big tits.

She apparently noticed my predicament.

She sat up and put her tits around my cock and titty-fucked me. That felt good as she pressed her breasts around my dick and ran them up and down on my shaft. It looked pretty damn hot as well!

"Oh, man," I moaned. "Damn that feels good!"

She worked on it for a while then helped me out of my pants and off with my sweater and turtleneck. It was my turn now!

I sat her down and had her lean back. I went down on her, first sucking on her wonderful tits and playing with her nipples, then down to her pussy. I pulled her boy-shorts off and found a furry bush, although it was trimmed for length it seemed so it wasn't totally out of control. Thankfully, when she spread her legs, she had shaved her outer lips bare. It was an interesting look.

"Where's your chastity belt, young lady?"

Melissa laughed. "You broke it."

"Uh oh. I'm in trouble now."

"You sure are. Now eat me, will ya?"

It smelled a little musky down there but it wasn't too strong. I messaged her outer lips and her mons for a couple of minutes until I got her breathing not and heavy again.

Satisfied she was craving more pleasure, I put my tongue down between her lips.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Oh yes..."

Her slit was so soft and wet. I worked my tongue between her folds and sucked and licked on and around her clitoris. Her excitement was slow to build, but when she finally had her sweet release, her as her whole body tensed up right before her pelvis bucked like a rodeo bull. Her thighs were clamped around my head as she bucked and squirmed as waves of pleasure washed over her body.

The second one came much more easily than the first and again, she tightened her thighs around my ears and tried to roll onto her side. "Uh! Oh yes!"

My poor tongue was almost numb. I sat up, opting to take a break.

"Spank me," she said as I was sitting up from her honey box.

She rolled over and I smacked her ass a few times with my hand, enjoying one of my favorite fetishes.

"Harder please," Melissa said.

I spanked her ass harder and harder with each swat, waiting for her to tell me to stop. She moaned and seemed to enjoy herself so I kept it up for a couple of minutes. Her ass was getting plenty red and my hand was starting to sting.

"Where's your belt?" she asked me.

"What the heck?" I thought to myself. She sat up and pulled my belt out of my pants and handed it to me.

"Now spank me because I've been a bad little girl sucking your cock and letting you eat my pussy."

She spread her legs and bent over the end of the couch, sticking her ass out. Her goodies were right there between her legs. "C'mon, I want you to spank my ass, daddy. Spank it hard."

What the hell. "Count 'em out, Melissa."

It was pretty light, but the wide nylon belt still landed with a snap.

"Oh! One, sir."

Snap!

"Two, sir. Much harder, please!"

Whack! Melissa's ass was ample and very nicely shaped. I could see the shock waves spilling out from where the belt impacted.

"Ouch! Three, sir. Thank you."

I took a break to feel her ass cheeks and rub them gently. She had a nice, round ass and it was now adorned with fresh red streaks from my belt.

I pulled back and let her have another one of moderate speed, similar to the last one.

Crrackk!

"Ooooh! Four, sir! Harder please."

I continued. The next one was easily the hardest so far. Crrackk!

She yelped and started to sob. "Five, sir. Thank you. Much better, sir."

I could see more and more red streaks on her ass where I'd lashed her with that belt. Her ass was becoming an angry shade of red. I caressed her butt and she stood up. "You want more?"

"I think I should be well spanked after a few more. Now spank that ass," she said. "Or I'll spank yours."

"Bend over, Miss."

She assumed the position again and I let her have it. She yelped as it was a firm one.

"You didn't count it, so we'll try number six again," I said in a stern voice.

"I'm sorry sir- YEOW!"

The next stroke arrived before she could finish and again I could see the waves in her ass cheeks as the belt connected.

"Six, sir."

She began to sob again counting number seven.

By nine she was crying. I stopped at ten. She was starting to sob uncontrollably.

"Oh daddy, I'm sorry I've been such a bad girl," she said between sobs. "I'm sorry for making you punish me."

He feet were still spread apart after she stood up. I caressed her ass for a couple of minutes while nuzzling her neck until the crying subsided, then I let my caresses drift closer and closer to her pussy.

She arched her back and shook her ass for me. "Fuck me, Joe. No condom either."

"Are you sure?"

"Jenn and I are both on the pill."

I stood behind her pressing up against her ass. Her butt felt wonderful against my groin. I stepped back and moved my erection up across her vaginal lips to her honeypot and eased inside. She was tight but extremely well lubricated. I almost felt light-headed it was so heavenly. "Oh, you feel soooo good, Melissa,"

"Mmm!" she moaned.

"How's that feel?" I asked.

"I love it, Joseph!"

I reached around and was fondling her very nice tits while fucking her from behind. It seemed like the best of both worlds, with her big tits in my hands and my cock pumping in and out of her tight pussy.

"Oh yes," Melissa said, looking back. She put her hands over my hands as I was squeezing and playing with her tits. "You like my tits, baby?"

"They're heavenly, Melissa."

I continued on. I kissed her neck from time to time, fondled those glorious natural breasts and pumped that pussy. As Melissa neared her orgasm she became more animated, grunting and moaning. I fucked her harder and eventually let go of her tits and held onto her hips as I fucked her.

She screamed when she came moments later. After that, about every minute or two, she would tense up as she climaxed again. After about five or six of those, she seemed almost catatonic. She mumbled that she couldn't stand up any more. "My knees are too wobbly!"

She collapsed on the couch and rolled over onto her back and spread her legs, holding her knees in the air. That pussy seemed so inviting - and it was soaked with her fluids. "C'mon," she prodded me. I guess I was staring too long.

I got on top in missionary of sorts.

It was delightful to look into her sexy, deep blue eyes as I worked my cock in and out of her. It was effortless to bring her to a couple more delightful orgasms.

"Your eyes are so beautiful," I told her one more time. She smiled and and tilted her head back. She closed those eyes as she came yet again as I railed that pussy of hers.

When her orgasm subsided, she looked me in the eyes. "I want you to come, Joseph."

"Where do you want it?" I asked her.

"Wherever..." she said.

I was there.

I pulled out and shot her with stream after stream of spunk. It was huge. I was looking down, and her eyes were locked on my cock as big ropes of cum lashed her across her face, neck and chest one after another.

She laughed as they kept coming. "My godth," she said as she reacted to a squirt into her mouth as she was saying "My god!" She laughed some more.

"Holy cow!" I said, laughing after it was over. "You're coated!"

Melissa sat up and just laughed and giggled as it ran down her face and dripped onto her chest and thighs.

"Jenn was right – you're fucking incredible in bed."

"Gosh, you girls sure gossip a lot!"

"She also said you're good for more than one round," Melissa added with a coy look as she reached over and grabbed my cock.

I wasn't feeling up for another round at that moment. It was getting chilly in the living room in front of a dying fire.

I suggested we move back to the bedroom.

"You got everything you need to spend the night?"

"All I need is you, Joe. And that tongue of yours." She touched my lower lip and leaned up against me with her naked body, kissing me, and sliming me with my own semen.

We picked up a bit in the living room and went back to my bedroom. She led the way and I watched as her round ass swayed, the red streaks from her lashing with my belt still prominently there. She looked over her shoulder and caught me looking and just giggled.

We got back to the bedroom and I ducked across the hall to get a hand towel for Melissa. She was already sitting on the bed. She looked like a girl from one of those facial websites sitting there with all that goo on her.

I handed her the towel and she wiped off much of it and excused herself to do a better job. "There's makeup remover under the sink and everything else you might need in the cabinets, babe."

Her mascara was running and she almost looked like a clown but I didn't dare laugh.

Five minutes later she returned, sans make-up.

I smiled at her.

"Ah, Melissa au natural. I like your natural beauty."

"You just like my tits and my ass."

"I like everything about you, you sexy girl. You're hot. And thanks for making me a lucky guy tonight."

"You did a good job spanking me. I liked it. It makes the sex afterwards so very extremely intense," she said.

"Well, the belt was certainly a first for me but you've got such a nice ass, if a spanking is what you want, a spanking is what you'll get," I told her.

"My ass is yours. Jenn's too I suspect. I have to confess though. I've never, ever had that many orgasms in one night in my life before. Thank you, Joe."

"Well, it's my pleasure. You're a beautiful young woman with a very sexy, responsive body. I see many more in your future if I get my way," I said, leaning in to French kiss her.

We made out for a few minutes, and my cock was ready for more. I straddled her face and let her suck my cock while I admired and fucked her pretty face all at the same time. She deep-throated me again too, much to my delight.

"You do that well!"

"Thanks. I enjoy making you feel good. You've got some lube around here somewhere, I take it," she asked.

"Yeah..." Was this heading where I thought it was?

"Jenn says you like to use condoms for anal. Get yourself a condom and some lube. I want you in my ass."

I got a condom out of the nightstand and put it on. I'm sure I was grinning like the cat that ate the canary. I wasn't normally a big anal fan, but once in a while I'm happy to try it if the girl wants it and can handle it. This girl Melissa was such a freak, I just knew this was going to be good.

I lubed her up with Astroglide and just doing that was fun for both of us as she cooed and giggled as I applied the lube both on her bunghole and inside it.

I got behind her and put my lubed up cock right up to her back door.

I went really slowly at first. She liked it and this seemed not to be her first rodeo with the anal sex gig. She was rubbing her clit furiously as I picked up the pace. She soon climaxed. Melissa was certainly one of those few girls who like it back there. She climaxed a second time and I had to take a pause to avoid my own climax.

"What are you waiting for! Hmm?"

"I'm going to come if I keep going."

"Joe, go ahead and come. That's the idea here, isn't it!"

"You've got a point, I guess." I resumed thrusting in and out of her asshole and not a minute later I began to squirt.

"Here it is!" I announced.

"Ooh yes!" Melissa cried out. We climaxed together, with her joining me about halfway through my orgasm. Her ass felt so good.

I pulled out and it smelled a little funky which was one of the reasons I'm not a big fan of back door action.

We decided to take a shower and not surprisingly, after carefully washing each other my cock was standing at attention again.

There's just something about a sexy blonde girl, naked in the shower with you that can get a fellow excited - especially if she lets you fondle her big tits and round ass!

She bent over and pushed back while guiding my cock into her wet pussy.

We fucked in there for probably ten minutes before I gave up trying to come. She got off two or three times though, which was enough to make me happy enough.

12