My Retirement Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I got it."

I said, "That explains what I've been wondering about all this time and was afraid to ask. And I'm certainly glad your plan failed....So, can you get away for a week?"

"You still want to go away for a week with me after what I just told you, the way I tricked you and tried to manipulate you, spied on you." Now she was the one that was shocked.

"Sure. You were simply trying to protect your daughter and it's really quite admirable if you ask me."

"Let me know when and I'll set it up. I'll need a couple weeks notice and it has to be somewhere that has cell service or a landline in case someone needs to contact me. Other than that, the door is wide open."

We spent the rest of the day just hanging out and swimming mostly ,sans swimwear of course. While we were laying poolside we kissed a lot and I tickled her clit to orgasm more than once and she gave me a handjob that was truly spectacular.

Later that afternoon late, she said she needed to go home so she could prepare some things for Monday.

I began planning our vacation trip with earnest as soon as she pulled out of the driveway. I was 3 hours on the computer before I knew it. I finally tossed a sandwich together and turned on the television and noticed how empty the place was without her here. "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD!!!!" I screamed at her, but she wasn't there to hear me.

12