My Retirement Ch. 09

Story Info
Sarah meets Sally.
1.6k words
4.58
9.4k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Sunday morning we woke about 8:30. We fumbled around for breakfast and decided to just be lazy and maybe go for a swim later.

I cooked some burgers on the grill for lunch and we decided to take a swim. We're out at the pool playing our game of tag. I see a car coming up the drive. "Shit, I forgot to close the gate."

"Who is it?" Asked Sally.

"Oh, fuck. It's Sarah Prichard. And she's already out of her car. I shouldn't have all this glass around the pool."

She was eyeing Sally's car like she was trying to figure out who's it was. Then she's looking all around. She goes up to the deck and knocks then peers through the glass door shading her eyes with her hands cupped.

I start to climb out of the pool to get our robes and I hear, "Oh, there you are." Back in the pool I go. I see her walking toward the pool.

"This could get really interesting," I tell Sally.

"Just give me a sign and she'll leave," Sally shot back.

"What are you going to...Hello, Sarah. Come on in and have a seat." We were hanging onto the side of the pool facing her. I could tell she didn't like it that Sally was there. Little did she know we were both bare assed and Sally's tits were bare, too.

Sarah takes a seat. I said, "Sarah, this is Sally a friend of mine and Sally, I've told you about Sarah, I believe."

"Yes, you have. Nice to finally meet you, Sarah." Sally holds her hand out. Sarah stands and has to bend way over to shake Sally's hand. When she does, all that cleavage comes pouring out on top of us. No, not her tits, just the cleavage. She sits back down and I don't think she even noticed that Sally has no straps going over her shoulders.

"Isn't it a little cool to be swimming?"

"The pool is heated as well as the enclosure, " I told her.

"It's really quite warm," Sally adds. "You should come feel it." I nudged her as hard as I could without Sarah noticing, which wasn't very hard, but she got the meaning.

"No, that's ok. I'm sure it's quite comfortable or you two wouldn't be in there. When did you close this in, James? I know the pool was heated when you put it in." Now she's trying to make Sally jealous by making her think she's been in this pool.

"A little while back."

"It's quite nice and warm in here, I must say."

"I keep it pretty warm in here when it's cool out." I wanted her to leave, but I had no idea what Sally would do if I gave her "the signal" so I just tried to grin and bear it. Besides that, this was fun, well, a little.

"It's all glass. Aren't you afraid of hail or something breaking it?"

"The roof is tempered glass so it's pretty tough. Gorilla glass they call it. The worst part would be draining the pool to clean it all out, but it also works somewhat like a greenhouse so it doesn't take much to heat it up in here."

Sarah said, "I wanted to stop by to tell you that the church is having a benefit for little Jared Simpson. He is sick with leukemia and John and Patricia need money to help with medical expenses. They've both cashed in their 401K's and its already gone. Would you be interested in buying a ticket or two to help them out?"

John Simpson had worked for me a while as a mechanic and was a hard worker and as honest as they come. He simply left for greener pastures. I couldn't match the salary or benefits he was offered. "Is it a bbq or a dance or something like that? When is it going to be?"

"Well, it's a bbq with brisket, hamburgers, hotdogs and stuff like that. It would be wonderful if we could add a dance to it as well. It's going to be in about a month. We haven't set a date yet because it was just brought up today in church."

"Since it's still in the planning stages, let's throw a real party. I'll help with some expenses. Maybe you can hook me up with some of the people planning it and I'll let them know what I can help with."

"Oh my, that would be wonderful, James." Sarah exclaimed.

Sarah has been here about twenty minutes and I'm really getting tired of this and want to get out of the pool. Besides that, she needs to be taught to call before she comes over.

Sarah continued, "James, what kind of ideas you think might draw some people in so we can really help these folks?"

"Maybe a silent auction or a regular auction or maybe even both. Sarah, tell you what. Why don't we go in the house and discuss some ideas. Sally, will you get my robe for me?"

"Sure, honey." Sally swam over to the steps and casually got out and casually put her robe on and picked mine up as I headed up the stairs to get out of the pool. Sarah got a good visual of both naked asses. I put mine on while facing away from her and pulled the belt around and closed the front. As I was tying it off, Sally had turned to face Sarah and fanned out her robe and pulled it closed to tie it shut. Yep, Sally gave her a full flashing of her bush and boobs. When I turned to look at Sarah, she was wide eyed and her jaw was very much agape. She was also about as red as one could get from being embarrassed.

I said, "Now we can go inside and discuss this some more."

Sarah's jaw was bobbling up and down as if she were trying to say something but not a sound was to be heard. She finally stood and said, "Actually I have some things to do that really shouldn't wait. I'll call you later about the planning committee." She turned and I never knew she could move that fast.

"You have my number, Sarah. You should really call before you come over." I yelled. Then in a low tone said, "Just like I've always asked you to do. I guess we'll be the talk of her world for a while."

She actually called a couple days later and asked if I really meant I would help with expenses. I told her I did. She said that the planning committee was to meet the next day to get moving so I agreed to meet with them. She also said, "I want to apologize for not calling like you asked me to so many times and I will always call before coming over from now on. I had no idea you were involved with someone. I really deserved what happened last Sunday and I haven't told anyone if that's what you're thinking. It would probably be more embarrassing for me than the two of you anyway."

I was so shocked that I think I got a little light headed. I told her I shouldn't have done it that way but I felt I really needed to get a point across. She agreed.

------

I told the planning committee about a young country band and if they wouldn't donate the time that I'd pay their price. They played the gig for half their normal fee. It was set up at a community center close to town. Sarah paid for that.

Lots of people donated small amounts and ticket sales went extremely well. The Simpsons were very well known and liked. The tickets only got you in the door and dancing. A local bbq joint catered and donated the food. The expenses left after all the donations was only about $700 that had to come out of ticket sales, food and drink sales, silent auction, a regular auction and raffle among other things. We raised about $25,000. Sally and I each added another $5000 as did Sarah Prichard. Others made donations large and small after the affair as well.

I also arranged a poker run for my biker friends and some I didn't know from Yankee's in Carlos. I had flyers everywhere. Some as far away as Dallas and San Antonio came. Twenty bucks to enter and the winner got a $500 gift card donated by Sally and the runner up got a $200 gift card donated by a local towing service. There were 103 entries. Just enough to use two decks.

There was near $65,000 raised. Half of which was already due for medical bills.

I found out later that Sarah bought the Simpsons house and gave them a hefty price for it. Far above market value. She also told them they didn't have to move and only wanted $1 a month for rent and they could have it back for market value when Jared was well if they wanted it. That was when I found out that she was Jim Prichard's only living relative and had left her almost $50 million dollars.

I told Sally, "I have to look at Sarah in a different light now. She's really a very generous and caring person."

Sally asked if I wanted her to move out so I could move Sarah in. All I said was, "Ain't happening." Sally laughed pretty loud.

===========================

My next installment goes back to when I first started my retirement and went on a 14 month long ride. A few will have sex, others won't.