My Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Caning and cumming.
2.2k words
4.09
18.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my last writing I told you how my wife Miriam, from whom I was separated, wanted to get back with me, and I had decided to make it an all-out punishment session. After all, I had known for a while that she was letting at least one other man fuck her, and I then discovered that when she got home from work (as a teacher she got home long before me) she would often masturbate, using sex magazines I had bought, so that by bedtime, when I wanted sex, she had had enough. I had "allowed" her to play with herself, thinking I would join in and end up in bed with her, but I had turned the tables and spanked her before humiliating her even more by forcing her to play the slut.

""Now," I said slowly, "repeat after me: I'm a very naughty wife and I deserve everything you do to me. Please spank me hard."

She stared at me for several heart beats, the, quietly "I'm a very naughty wife and I deserve everything you do to me. Please spank me hard." She actually paled as she said this.

"Now," I said slowly, "repeat this after me: I'm yours to command. My tits are yours, my horny cunt is yours."

Again, along pause, but then: "I'm yours to command. My tits are yours, my horny cunt is yours. Oh, and, Alan, I want to be fucked."

This had been followed by another good spanking and a promise that when I returned on the next Thursday I would continue the punishment: "I'm going now, Miriam, but I'll be back on Thursday. If you still want me back I suggest you are ready to titillate me by having a magazine ready to read a section out loud to me that you find erotic. You'll be allowed to touch yourself whilst reading it and if I think you're sexy enough I'll not punish you so hard. But, and it's a big but, I am going to cane you. You're a teacher so I expect you to be dressed appropriately for a caning, and I want you to borrow a cane from school for me to use. Oh, and I want to see a list of the number of times you've touched yourself or allowed any other man to touch you between now and then."

So, now you're up to date. Of course, you've realised I'm not going back to her, but I am going to have some fun. I am going to spank her plump bum again - I am going to fuck her again, but only when I'm ready. Her desires have nothing to do with it.

Thursday came, and I had a busy day at work, and my staff must have realised something was up as I made them work hard just to stand still. My mind, of course, was on Miriam's bum, and these thoughts spurred me on in my bossiness.

Eventually it was time to finish - the staff probably breathed a sigh of relief - but I never noticed as I hurried to my car.

An hour's drive got me to my old home, and I strode up the garden path - eager for my fun to begin. I went straight in through the back door, and was agreeably surprised to see that my wife had heard my approach, and was standing in the middle of the room, hands on her head. My cock jumped at the sight of her. She'd taken to heart my instructions, and there she was, dressed in a white too-tight blouse, a shortish skirt, and what looked like stockings not tights. It was obvious she was wearing a bra, and her tits were straining it a little. I glanced around the room; imagine my joy at the sight of a cane, a proper school cane with a curved handle, waiting on the table.

Miriam was watching me. Her lips were slightly parted - I guessed she wanted to say something, but was making sure I approved of her preparations first.

"So - you remembered everything I told you to do. Well done," I said. Miriam took a deep breath (accentuating those tits) and spoke quietly: "I know I've been naughty. I know you're going to punish me. But, please, Alan, I'm still bruised from last week's spanking, be gentle with me."

She had no hope of this, but I said nothing. Instead I walked up to her and began to fondle one of her tits. Just the feel of it nestling in its bra-cup made me harder; but her reaction was sooo satisfying - she blinked and then pushed them out even harder. Boy, was she asking me to punish her!

"Alright, girl," I said, slipping into my role, "tell me why you've been sent to me, to the principal."

Just for a second Miriam hesitated, but she'd obviously got a story worked out.

"Oh, sir, I was not paying attention in class and Mr. Smith decided to send me to you. I don't know why - I'm a good girl."

"I'll tell you why - it's the third time this term you've been daydreaming instead of working. Now, bend over and let me see your naughty bottom."

Miriam slowly bent forward, and grasped her ankles. The skirt, as I said, was shortish, and I saw I was correct about her wearing stockings because their tops were now on show and the straps disappeared up to a suspender belt. Her panties were visible, and now I smiled; they were red, bright red. I reached out and flipped her skirt right up onto her back - thus showing me the brevity of those panties and the wonderful matching red suspender belt. Without saying a word I started to spank her bum. On the panties, below the panties on her thighs and just above them, where her bum actually ended. Miriam began to cry almost at once, as I was spanking her as hard a I could. Her bum was vibrating, her body was twisting a little but she knew enough to keep hold of her ankles.

Her cries got louder, and she began to beg me to stop, gasping the words out between sobs. As my hand was beginning to hurt I stopped, and waited. Miriam kept crying but began to slow down the sobs and the hiccups of breath.

"Tell me, girl, are those regulation school panties?"

Miriam hesitated. It was plain this 'mistake' was planned, but now she was hurting and probably wanted to water down whatever came next.

"No, sir, I put the wrong ones on this morning."

"Stand up."

Obeying instantly she stood, and put her hands back on her head. I could see this took an effort - she really wanted to rub her sore bum.

"Miriam" I broke the story line, "Miriam, go upstairs and bring down the panties you actually wore all day."

She stared at me, and I saw instantly that I had guessed correctly. "Please, Alan, I.....I've put them in the wash already".

"I won't tell you again. Fetch them!"

She started to leave the room, and as she turned to go up the stairs I saw her hands disappear under her skirt. Good, she's hurting.

Seconds later she reappeared, and handed me a pale blue pair of panties. I shook them out and examined them, and found exactly what I expected.

Miriam was standing watching me. "You've been touching yourself, haven't you? You've had your hand in your panties frigging your cunt. Haven't you?!"

She jumped as I shouted the last two words. Hanging her head she nodded. "What? Speak up."

"Yes, Alan, I was so horny thinking about tonight. But I didn't put my hand in them, I just touched myself through them."

She seemed to think this made it all OK. My cock was begging me to release it, I was totally horny myself.

I dry swallowed, and managed to keep my voice normal.

"I won't have you behaving like a slut. Open your blouse." Miriam was surprised at this. She had been expecting another spanking. She unbuttoned the blouse and her magnificent tits in their bra were exposed to my gaze. I began to fondle them both, delighting in the feel of them through the stiff material. She stood motionless; I had no idea whether she was pleased at this or not. I didn't care.

"Take your bra off."This took only seconds, so I guess she was aroused. Now the large tits were there, waiting for me. Her dark brown nipples were stiffening, partially from the cooler air, partially from my handling them. Again I took them in my hands, fondling, twisting them, tweaking the hardening nipples and generally having a great time.

"Now, hold them up - go on, hold them and offer them to me." She cupped her tits and raised them, holding them out as if they were fruit for my perusal. I slapped first one, then the other. Miriam's eyes shut and she let out a loud squeal of pain. I slapped them rhythmically, left right left right, till each tit had been spanked six or seven times. Miriam was howling with pain, but not once released them or tried to stop me punishing them.

I needed a wank, I wanted to cum.

I sat on the settee and Miriam let go of her tits and stood watching. "Take my cock out of my trousers, woman."

She knelt down and unzipped me. Gently, oh so gently, she eased my cock out and smiled a little smile.

"Please, Alan, can I suck it?"

Oh heaven, an adult schoolgirl wanted to suck my cock. I simply nodded, and she leaned forward and began to lick, suck, and generally bring me closer to cumming. Her bare tits were just within my reach and I worked hard on first one then the other.

As my cock got ever more ready I had a thought.

"While you're sucking me I want your bottom exposed. Pull your skirt up so that your naughty bum is on show." To be fair she managed to get her skirt up with one hand whilst using the other to supplement her mouth on my cock. If only I had been behind her I would have had a magnificent view of her plump arse, all red around the edge of those red panties.

I came in great gobs of cum, and Miriam gulped most of it down, letting some drop onto her tits, likening them to fruit in a snowstorm.

I sat back, and she reclined onto her haunches, rubbing her tits to work in the cum.

My cock was (temporarily) deflated. I needed to resurrect it, and knew exactly how to achieve that.

"Miriam, take off all your clothes except your panties." She looked at me with a slight smile, then slowly obeyed. Skirt off, blouse off, stockings rolled down and off. I stopped her - I wanted the suspender belt left in place.

"OK, now, in the centre of the room and touch your toes."

She moved into the approximate middle, eyed my face and then looked at my still-exposed cock. It was still at half mast. She smirked, and bent over. She had difficulty reaching her toes, but she managed it after I slapped her quivering red bum.

I reverted to school mode: "I'm going to cane you now, girl. Six strokes. You will count each one out loud, you will thank me for it, and if you stand up or attempt to touch your buttocks I'll start at one again. Understand?"

She sniffed and mumbled her agreement.

Standing to one side of her I could see her cunt, glistening, awaiting my fingers. Her plump buttocks were taut as she expected the first stroke. I let her wait, then as she tried to turn her head to see what the holdup was I let rip.

She yelled as the cane striped her red bum, and then she managed to say "one, thank you."

"Thank you, SIR" I shouted. Miriam was crying but attempted this. At the third go she managed it, but by now I'd decided that she had disobeyed my command. I told her the next stroke was also "one". She howled that this was unfair, and I slapped her with my hand, just beside her cunt. The resulting yell probably woke the neighbours, but I didn't care. I was getting my own back for so much, and she thought that by undergoing this punishment I was going to return to her.

Wrong!!

Slowly she calmed, I placed the cane across her bum, and started again. How she stood those six strokes I don't know. I put some strength into them, and by the sixth she was crying loudly, sobbing out the stroke number and my demanded "Sir".

Now my cock was hard again - now I was ready to fuck her. I allowed her a couple of minutes to vigorously rub her bum, then pushed her over the table, spread her legs, and entered her. My goodness I was horny. With my hands grasping her tits, twisting the erect nipples till they must have nearly come off I fucked her. Seven orgasms later I pulled out, and she slowly subsided to the floor, on her hands and knees, my semen oozing down her legs. I had no idea whether she'd cum, I didn't care.

Then, I simply pulled on my coat and left.