My Reward

Story Info
Man puts up bounty for black bulls to seduce his wife.
8.9k words
4.21
30.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzy_bob
fuzzy_bob
13 Followers

Note to the reader. This story is intended to help people interested in white wives being fucked by black men to enjoy themselves. The two primary characters in this story are fictional. They represent no one living or dead. I did not even bother to develop any other characters in the story. They might as well be eskimos or sea creatures. I am only interested in helping people masturbate. Please comment about which parts of the story you enjoyed most. Please enjoy...

*****

When I came in the door home early from work my wife, Tina ran up to me, threw her arms around my neck and gave me a hot deep kiss. "Oh honey, I'm so glad you made it home before I had to leave, I'm going to miss you so much. Are you sure you can't take the week off and come with me?"

"I'm sorry honey I can't take the time off. I have some very important meetings that I just can't reschedule. The clients are coming from out of town and I can't change that" silently, I thought, besides if I go with you it will spoil all my plans.

"Oh Bob, when are you going to let some of the other guys take on the important clients? You know they can. You trained them."

"Tina, I need Ted, Jim, and Linda to get more experience with the smaller clients. I have Jim working with me on this one. But he's at least a year away from taking the lead on a client this big." I owned an advertising agency in St. Paul, Minnesota. It was a successful business and we were doing well.

I am 45 and Tina 40. I Married Tina when she graduated high school. She has blond hair, blue eyes, and full firm 36C breasts. She is a tall 5; 8" and 125 pounds. I had just started working in an ad agency as a copy writer. I quickly moved up the ranks and when I had a string of clients I broke off and started my own firm.

Tina, short for Christina, had earned a degree, and when our daughter, Tamara, started grade school she went to work in an office downtown as a benefits clerk. She also moved up the ladder and now she was on her way to Atlanta for three days of training. She planned to stay in Atlanta until Sunday so she could see some of the sights.

Tamara is now a lovely blond co-ed with her mother and father's Norwegian heritage. We both have high cheek bones and blue eyes. Tina has some crows feet around her eyes, and slightly broader hips now than when we got married. But she still turns the guys heads when she walks by in a skirt.

I was struggling to control my erection as I thought about what could happen to Tina in Atlanta. I took a seat at the kitchen table to hide the small tent in my pants, while I waited for Tina to finish getting ready for her trip.

Tina's bags were next to the front door when I heard a knock. I answered the door to find a middle aged man in a dirty jacket standing there with a badge on the coat that indicated he was a licensed taxi driver. The taxi driver asked, "Is this the Johanson residence? Did you call for a cab?"

"The cab is for my wife. These are her bags. She's going to the airport, She will be out in just a second. Can you take one of the bags to put in the trunk?"

The cab driver gave me a sour look and then smiled when he saw me slip a couple of bucks from my pocket and hand them to him. The cabbie picked up the bigger bag and I took the carry-on. We walked out to the car, and placed them in the trunk.

I told the cabbie, "You can wait here. My wife will be right out."

I went inside and met Tina just inside the door. We embraced and Tina said, "It's been awhile since I felt that. What has you so excited?" as she reached down and gripped my erection in my pants.

I replied, "I'm going to miss you." Tina pleaded one more time, "Are you sure you can't come?"

"No Sweetie, I wish I could. But I can't."

When the door finally closed I ran into the den and turned on my computer. I reread my e-Mail one more time,

"Tina is on her way to Atlanta. She should be at the hotel around 6 PM. She is attending a conference and staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. She will be leaving Sunday morning. I have attached another photo."

I paused to open the attached file. It was a lovely shot of Tina in just her bikini panties, standing, turned demurely to one side with her arm covering most of her left breast and her hand over her right one. You could see her nipple standing proudly just beyond her bicep. I could also see her left butt cheek. She was looking at the camera with her most seductive smile, I stroked my hard dick through my pants and enjoying the image.

Coming out of my trance I read the rest of the e-Mail. The rules: 1) There will be no physical coercion or restraints. If you manage to get my wife in the sack, it must be voluntary. No drugs either. If she looks like she is in a drug haze, there will be no payoff. 2) You must send video evidence of you and her having sex. I want video at least from penetration until you cum inside her. I don't want some herky jerky fake. 3) You must use a condom. She is not on the pill and I will not pay you if you do not use a condom. I will pay you $1,000 if you follow these rules and successfully fuck my wife and send me the video. The video is for my personal use. You can do what you want with it.

Note she loves margaritas and can't hold her liquor. But remember what I said about the haze. She also loves to dance. But I don't dance. So she doesn't get to do that very often. She also loves seafood, That's it.

Good luck. Bob

I figured if my wife cheated on me she deserved to be plastered all over the internet, I had no reason to believe anybody would be successful. I was sure Tina had been faithful to me for our entire marriage. I took her virginity and am the only man she has ever slept with.

After 22 years of marriage, I had gotten a little bored with our sex life. It was not bad, just not very exciting. She would blow me and I would eat her. Then we would make love in one of three positions with me on top. She would never get on top and when I suggested anal she said, "No way. That's dirty. I would never do that."

I started looking at porn on the internet. It did not take me long to run across a video of a black guy with a huge cock pounding a white wife. I looked for more and found thousands. I was surprised at how prevalent these videos were. It made me so excited. I would masturbate endlessly to these images.

One night while we were having sex I asked, "Honey, Have you ever thought about having sex with someone else?"

She stopped moving and stared at me. "You want to have sex with another woman?"

"No honey. I was just thinking that I had slept with other girls before I ever met you. But you never had a chance to experience sex with anyone else. I thought you might be curious and want to try some other men."

"You are all I will ever need. What difference could another man make during sex? I am happy with what we have."

"But no two men are the same. Some men have larger or smaller penis's and some men are different colors, like black men. Also another man might have a different technique in bed and give you a better feeling."

"That's silly. I feel fine with you,"

That's not exactly what I wanted to hear. "I feel fine." It's the same as saying "thanks for the mediocre sex."

I continued to watch interracial porn on the internet for the last few years. I mentioned the idea of another man a few more times. But she always rejected it outright.

I decided that since I could not get her to try it, maybe I could get a black man to seduce her. When she told me six months ago that she had to go to Atlanta for training on the Affordable Care Act, I thought it was the perfect opportunity. She would be away from home so she would let her hair down. No one else from her company was going to the training. I quickly scheduled some meetings with my biggest client for the week of the training.

I wanted to go with her and watch. But I could not see anything happening with me there. Since I had surfed the topic so much I knew there were sites where you could find black bulls. So I began contacting bulls in the Atlanta area. I would send them Tina's picture in a swimsuit and ask if they would like to try and seduce her. Then to gain their interest, I told them that I would pay them if they were successful.

I made sure they understood my rules and I had seen pictures of their faces, bodies, and large black penises in exchange for some pictures of Tina in a see through negligee.

Now I had 17 black men that were going to try and seduce my wife. I figured the odds were decent that, if my wife would ever cheat, it was going to happen this week.

It was still only 2 PM, so I started watching interracial videos and masturbating over and over while imagining Tina in all of these videos with the black men and taking their big black cocks into her body.

Eventually I got tired and sat down in my recliner where I fell asleep. It was 10 PM when the phone rang. It was Tina. She sounded a bit tired. I asked her how the flight was. We talked about mundane things and then said our goodnights,

I decided I would check my e-Mail thinking some of the guys may have responded to my e-mail. I had four e-mails, and the last one was taking forever to download, I went through the first three. which had a few emogees and crude remarks about how they were going to fuck my wife, The fourth one finally finished downloading and had a subject line of, "Send me the money".

I opened the e-mail up a little shocked and read, "I had sex with your wife tonight. I expect my money by the end of the week. The proof is attached. You better not cross me. Put $1,000 in my Paypal account." and he provided the account information.

I opened the file. It started with a static shot of a queen bed from what had to be a cell phone or low quality video camera. A tall muscular black man came into the video and laid on the bed. He was naked and his cock looked huge. It was flaccid, but hung half way to his knee. It was also quite thick.

I figured I would see a woman who resembled my wife walk into the frame. I heard a door open and then I saw the back of a woman's head. She had blond hair just like Tina. But I could not see her face, so I still figured it was not her.

The black man lifted his cock up to the woman and said, "Suck this bad boy and make it hard."

I heard a short response, "Alright." It sort of sounded like Tina, But it was not enough to really tell. I replayed it a few times just in case. But I could not tell.

I continued watching the video as the woman bent over his cock facing away from the camera. She grabbed it with her right hand and licked the end. Then she began to suck his cock into her mouth and stroke it with her hand. Her head went up and down and the black man gave her encouragement. "That's right baby, That feels good. Suck that cock."

I could see the side of the woman's breast hanging down as her head bobbed up and down. It did look like Tina's breast. It was the right size and her nipple was standing out like Tina's do when she gets aroused.

I continued to watch mesmerized by the scene playing out before me. The woman sucked the black cock like a pro. His cock grew and got harder. Then I noticed her left hand was splayed on the bedspread. The image was not very clear. But I could tell the woman was wearing a wedding ring.

The black man appeared to be stroking and pulling on the woman's nipples. After a few more minutes, he scooted down the bed and her head was below the image. she turned around so her knees straddled his face. He began to lick her out and poked a finger inside her. I could tell he was getting ready to cum. He laid his head back and groaned like he was cumming. When he was done, the woman got off of him and stood up. Her face flashed quickly across the screen. I paused the video and moved through it frame by frame. My heart sunk because it looked a lot like Tina, But her face was obscured with cum, Apparently she had sprayed his sperm all over her face,

She walked out of the frame. She came back about two seconds later with a towel wiping her face, Then she bent over and must have resumed sucking his cock. I could hear sucking and smacking noises But I still could not see her.

He was saying, "Come on bitch suck that cock. Take it all. Oh yeah that's it baby. Keep working that cock. You almost got it, that's it. Yeah baby, you took the whole thing."

I was amazed because Tina would only take the head of my cock in her mouth. I pushed deeper once and she gagged. She yelled at me for that. So I never did it again.

Next the woman moved off again. I still could not see her face clearly, He moved up the bed and pulled a condom from the night stand. I watched him roll the condom onto his huge black cock and then I heard the woman say, "Baby you don't need a condom." It sounded exactly like Tina. I was almost certain now,

And the black guy said, "It's one of the rules."

She said, "The only other guy I ever slept with is my husband. I'm safe."

He said, "It's just a rule baby."

Then I saw the woman climb over him and squat over his enormous cock.

She rubbed the head of his cock across her opening a couple of times and then pushed back on it. I could see her lips spread around the head, but it did not go in.

She said, "Oooh that is big. I don't think it will go in."

He said, "Relax and work it in a little at a time. It will go in."

As she worked the head across her lips they would spread a little wider each time she pushed down on it.

Then I noticed the digital clock on the night stand. It said 7:00. If this was Tina, she had been in Atlanta less than 3 hours. I could not believe it was her.

On her next push back the head of his cock squeezed into her. She sat still on the end of it and then rocked her hips forward and back while pushing down a little harder each time. It was like she was leveraging his huge cock deeper and deeper into her hole. Once she had over half of his cock in her she began moving up and down in long strokes.

He was encouraging her, "Oh yeah baby. That's it. Take that black cock." Then it looked like he winked at the camera.

She was grunting with every stroke, "Ugh, Ugh, Ugh" Over and over.

Tina had never grunted when we had sex.

It looked like she was getting tired. He lifted her off and she climbed off the bed. He said, "Get up here on your hands and knees."

She climbed on the bed facing away from the camera. He got behind her and began fucking her hard. Once again I could not see her face. Even though I thought it was her I had not seen definitive proof yet.

He pumped her hard and I could see sweat dripping down his broad black back. The woman laid her head on the pillow and just enjoyed the stud as he serviced her. I heard her moan, "Ooooohhhhh, I'm Cuuummminggg." I could see her hips grinding back against him as she came.

He reached under her and pinched and pulled her nipple which Tina loves when she is cumming and it seemed to extend her orgasm longer.

Finally, she stopped cumming and he pulled out. She flipped over on her back under the light and I was shocked to see it really was Tina. There was her lovely face with the high cheek bones and her blue eyes, and her long blond hair which appeared to be a little damp from sweat on her forehead.

She laid back with her legs spread and the black man climbed between her legs and entered her pussy again.

I noticed for the first time that Tina had on high heels with a very long heel, I did not even know she had shoes like that, He began to work her hard, slamming his hips into her pussy. I could hear the slap, slap, slap as they pounded their bodies together.

Tina began to groan, " Oooohh I'm going to cum again. Cum with me baby. Oooooh cum inside me." And then her orgasm came, "AAAAAARGGGHHH! UUUUUHHHHHH! AAAAIIIEEEEE" she screamed.

And then the black guy drove as deep as he could into her body and he groaned as he came inside my wife. The strength seemed to drain from him as he collapsed on her and they just lay together holding each other.

They began to tenderly kiss and stroke each other. Then he got up and came around to the end of the bed. The video went black. The next thing I saw was his face glaring angrily into the camera. He obviously was no longer in the hotel room. He said, "Send me my G" in a very threatening voice. Then the video ended.

I sat back shaken by what I had seen. Then I realized my hand was covered in my cum.

I watched the video one more time and this time I consciously masturbated as I relived my wife's affair with a black man.

That video played all night long in my head. I woke up the next morning beat. But I had to go to work for those client meetings.

I was not at my best all day. I kept thinking how I really did not expect Tina to have sex with a black man. Let alone on the first day she was in Atlanta. I was apprehensive about what would happen for the rest of the trip. I already owed a thousand dollars. How much money was this going to cost me. I was starting to regret my clever plan.

The meeting with the clients was a bit superficial. We updated them on the progress for the current ad campaign and the results from our viewer analysis. Then we took them out for a lunch.

We stopped at a local strip club after lunch and showed them a good time. I was glad when Jim volunteered to take them to dinner. They would be leaving tomorrow after we talked about a new ad buy.

I got home after stopping for a quick bite to eat. It was after 6 when I checked my e-Mail. But there was nothing new. I felt a little better and settled in my chair to watch the news.

Then I heard my phone beep and I knew I had a new e-mail. I waited several minutes dreading what I might find. When I checked the e-Mail it had a large video file attached. It was from a different address. I recognized the address as belonging to one of my other recruits.

He said, "Dear Bob, I had a great time with your wife this afternoon. I stopped by her conference and sat down with her. I started flirting and she reacted positively. She asked me to leave the session and come up to her room. ;) You owe me one thousand dollars. Please view the video for confirmation and then send the money straight away to this address" ... and he included a mailing address.

I downloaded the file and then clicked on it. The scene started in Tina's room. She was naked with her hands holding the top of the head board. She was standing on the bed with her legs spread wide.

I saw a tall black man with a stiff cock. He was wearing a condom as he stepped on the bed. He was very dark and had some gray in his hair. He came up behind Tina and slid his long black cock into her from behind. His cock was longer than the first guys but not as thick.

He appeared to sink into Tina's pussy all the way on the first shove. I thought they must have already been fucking because Tina was dripping wet and she took him so easily. Tina is not short. But this guy had to squat a bit to get lined up with her pussy.

He began driving into her with a steady rhythm. She was grunting again as his hips slammed into her ass, Every time he thrust into her she would go up on her toes as his thrusts lifted her body off of the bed.

She started screaming "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Oh God Fuck Me!"

My cock was stiff as I watched this older black guy pommel my wife. She started to scream louder as she appeared to orgasm on this man's cock.

It looked like he was spitting on her butt as he continued to drive into her. Then it looked like he was rubbing his spit into her asshole. I could not believe she was not reacting to this.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and positioned it on her asshole. I could see her tensing as he slowly pushed his long black shaft inside her virgin butt hole. I could not believe she was going to let him fuck her in the ass. She groaned, "Oh my God! Go slow, that hurts."

fuzzy_bob
fuzzy_bob
13 Followers