My Roadtrip to See Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ownedslut
Ownedslut
145 Followers

I could feel beads on sweat building up on my body as Master took the massive cock from my hole, revealing a sloppy, dripping mess just begging to be tormented even more. He wasn't even close to being done with his pig yet. That massive black cock was just a warm up for his fist and he wasted no time burying himself wrist deep into me.

I live to be his depraved hand puppet and there are few things more rewarding than feeling him filling me, ruining me, opening me totally from the inside out. I could feel him start slowly rotating his fist inside of me, opening his hand, pulling it out slightly. Each movement deliberate, calculated to push me more and more. Each movement making me feel more and more like his object of amusement. The feeling of needing to cum started rising up inside of me again. I could hear his fist working in and out of my sloppy fisthole, dripping wet, helplessly being gaped wide open. The begging began choking out from my ball gag once again, high pitched in desperation. Master once again allowed me to cum and when I did, his fist worked me harder than before. Punch fucking my hole while I came everywhere, dripping down while my ball gag did its best to keep me quiet.

I felt delightfully ruined when Master pulled his fist out of me and started undoing my restraints. Dazed and ruined while he directed me to get off the ottoman and dragged me to the bathroom. I knew my place at his feet. To swallow everything he had to give me, no matter what it was. my mouth began to water just thinking about his piss filling my mouth. He put me in front of the toilet, mouth opened wide, waiting to be his urinal.

The first few drops hit and it tasted like candy to me. Slowly and patiently he filled my mouth up to the brim and paused for me to swallow. The taste filled my senses as I opened up for more, desperate for another mouthful. Again, my mouth was filled with the piss I craved so much and I swallowed down hard, filling my belly up with his golden nectar.

He commanded me into the tub next which I clumsily did, still hooded and robbed of my eyesight. His piss started raining down on my body. Soaking my hood, covering every inch of my abused body, marking me as his.

"Wash up pig," he said as he left the bathroom. He was giving me the luxury of straightening up before continuing on. I ripped my hood off revealing a face of a truly depraved pig, makeup completely ruined, hair messy and damp with piss. It made me smile as I quickly washed my body and fixed my hair before joining him again in the other room where he was already relaxed, laid out on the bed.

I knew my place, on bed with him, to worship his thick cock. The punishment of wearing my hood and suffering was over and now I could relax back at his feet, pleasing him the way I was born to. My tongue danced across his cock, down his balls, tonguing his ass and back up to his cock again. My world became his cock, the only thought going through my head while I bounced my mouth up and down on his shaft, my definition of happiness.

He got up from his recline though soon enough to bend me over and bury his cock in my ass. It worked in with none of the resistance from before, the work he did with the glass dildo earlier made sure of that. His cock rammed in and out of me, pounding me out, every so often taking breaks to admire the gaped hole in front of him. I could feel him pound into me harder and harder each time, I knew his own orgasm was close and I couldn't wait.

Master told me to turn around to get fed and I was instantly greeted with a huge mouthful of his creamy cum. He always has the biggest and best tasting loads I have ever had. Sweet, delicious and more than a mouthful. I swallowed it all down when he let me and took a moment to swim in the taste of it while it dripped down my throat.

"Thank You Master," was all I could muster. My head was swimming and I was satiated, slumping down on the bed for a moment while Master went to clean up. That was what I live for. That was worth any drive, no matter the distance.

Ownedslut
Ownedslut
145 Followers
12